View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:19 am

@Vincent

A while back I was complaining to Gil-chan that I was old ^^' I don't think you said anything wrong lol she just doesn't want me to go into my emo corner again that's all.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:22 am

Your day sounds like Fun Oz ^^ See how much fun not being shy is? XD lol

Today was boring. Again. FML
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:22 am

@ Oz:

Aww I'm glad you had such a nice day.

But you know.....*evil grin* I get to tease the crap out of my little blonde pet now. Hehehehehe....

@ Vincent:

Awww that sucks.

--------------

Ok my day was....ok.

Social still boring...I had double spare! YAY!

The pocketwatch in art is annoying me now. First it woudn't stay together..and now it wouldn't let me spray paint the design on..so I ended up spray painting half my hand black...(its still black). >___>

English was...boring kinda. XD

We had a total of 9 people in class cuz the other 25 + are doing a play for the next 4 days. XD

So we all worked on group projects. Then about 10 mins before class ended we disscussed people.

I found out on of the 12'ers from last year when he graduate came out that he was gay and hit it off with another guy during grad week. GOOD FOR HIM! XD

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:29 am

@Gil

sad onion But...I does not want to be teased~desu... *sniffle* wahhhhhh!! wahhhhh

And darn. I hope you finish the pocket watch! I really wanna see it : )
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:44 am

oh wow today was special.....

ok in Spanish we were very loud supposively.. ok so this guy was listening to his ipod and my teacher was like, 'ok to me that looks like this.' she takes out some paper and rips some and she puts them in her ear and then she gets two oranges and she also covered her ears with them......we were all like "WTF dude...." and she thinks were racist to her but she is just mean to us and she was like, "Whatever dudes!" ughh....hmmmm science was boring. our whole group was doing an experiment and then we stopped on #5..even though we were supposed to get to #7. then we talked about how our dance teacher is a jerk and our futures and stuff like that...then lunch was ok....we were having a whole discussion about my friend spilling water on my other friend. i was the only one being quiet.... XD Lit. was ok. we read a book and this guy was a total creeper. he kept thinking about this girl and what he would have done to her....we were all like "WTH dude...."
yeeep
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:23 pm

today was ok, it started off good then it was depressing then ok long story sweat drop

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:27 pm

I miss my puppy sad onion
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:00 am

(Sorry I haven't been writing lately! It's just that my recent days have been rather boring. ^^' )

Today was okay.

I got up at 8:00. It's pretty early for a weekend but it's kinda a force of habit for me. The day before grandpa said he was going to take me to the beach and that I should call him when I'm ready to leave. About ten minutes after I woke up I hear a knock on the door =_=;; It was papa. I had to get dressed super quick and rush out the door. He took me to breakfast and ordered me a large platter of food that I couldn't finish. Then we went to the beach and searched for 'buried treasure' with his metal detector. The tide was pretty high so we couldn't go down the beach very far. All we found were beer bottle caps. He decided to go home and get a shovel. The entire way back he had me listen to ABBA. It's one of his favorite bands XD that and Enya. He occasionally listens to Celtic music to. Anyway he got a shovel and we went to another beach. People stared at us when we were using the metal detector. One older guy decided to be a smart ass and said "You know, I heard pirates buried their treasure around here!" I just ignored him and continued to search the beach. In the end we didn't find anything .__. Papa was upset about it. He finally took me home and I thanked him for letting me spend the day with him. I really love my grandpa <3 He's so awesome. Mom was happy to see me home. Although she didn't stay happy for long after I told her I had a terrible sore throat. Eventually she let me rest the rest of the day and gave me $50 to spend on Ebay. I bought the PH anime guide book and some Hetalia chibi figures : ) I'm gonna buy some Light and L nendoroids with my own money later.

And that was my day ^-^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:29 am

Today was good. Kinda crappy though Dx

I passed my English test with an 82% this morning. It's amazing since I just winged it and had no idea what I was doing. During break me and my friend Ivy fooled around with the language settings on my mp3 player and switched it to Italian, then French, then Swedish and so forth. She put it on Korean and that's when I got totally confused. I tried finding my way back to the language settings since I had no idea what I was doing and this red box with an exclamation point comes up. I think translated it said "Oh boy dumb ass, you just made a big mistake." I freaked out and turned it off right after. Eventually we got it back to English and I didn't screw with it anymore. Later when break was over I was working on my science homework. There was one weird question asking something about 'How many lightyears..blablablablablahhhhhh' and I had to use a calculator for it. So my teacher let me use the calculator on her computer in the other room.And it just so happened that the guy I like sits in that room right next to the computer!! D: I tried not to freak out and looked at the screen trying to keep it all together. When I'm nervous I twirl my hair around in my fingers or put my hand to my head and I did so the entire ten minutes. Every time the teacher told me my answer was wrong he would try and help me with it. I was so nervous that I just sat there like the dumb blonde I am and nodded not getting a word he said. Lunch break finally came and I sat with my usual lunch buddies. Thankfully mom packed me a spoon for my peaches today unlike yesterday where I had to use my hands(yuck). After I finished eating I went to go on the swings. When I got back Ivy was being picked on by one of the idiots in high school. I can't stand it when people hurt my friends so I took up my lunch bag and hit him with it repeatedly. He looked down at me like I was an ant in size compared to him so I flipped him of and said "Go away you bloody wanker!" That must have taken him down to size since he left. Everyone was amazed that I did something like that and patted me on the back for my bravery. Art class came and I just sat there while everyone talked. I wasn't sad or depressed but a few people asked me if I was okay. Do I look sad when I have a straight face? After that we had drama and had to change into our costumes. To make a long story short we all got dressed and went out to the hill to practice for the Nativity play. That's when the bomb hit me, since I'm a shepherd we all have to wear fake beards. I tried to refuse as much as I could and hid in my emo corner but my friend Keli wouldn't take no for an answer. She's the type of girl who's kind most of the time but won't take your crap. Eventually she got it on me and my face felt itchy and weird. The guy I like in high school said it was okay if the girls had to wear beards because the guys had to wear dresses. Later my drama teacher yelled at me because I'm too shy in front of the other kids. It kinda hurt me since I really used to look up to her but after seeing how she is I'm starting to think she's a meany. My spirits were lifted when I talked with Ivy during P.E. We talked about Ryan Ross, celebrities,music,stalkers, and even anime. She told me that she named her Japanese tree in her back yard Kyoya XD I couldn't help but laugh.

And that was my day. Pretty suckish =_= *has nothing else to do at the moment but write*
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:18 am

In spanish today the assistant principal came in and watched our class and then of course we behaved really well. but that class was extremely boring and the assistant principal kept looking at me for some reason so i did my "i will kill you" face....XD in science i was sad cus we were drawing rock samples under a microscope and my friend thats a VA major (visual arts) she drew the samples amazingly....and compared to mine mine looked like dots and circles and hers looked all detailed very well.... sad onion math the assistant principal came in.....(creeper!) XD anyways i was doing my face again. dance was ok. we had nothing to do so ALL the dance majors gave massages. XD Lit was boring and Geo was boring. then we had rehearsals. our first dance went terribly and then our second dance went well. GAHHH!! i hate our costumes for the first one...it gives us wedgies... sad onion and some dancers are saying that our butts show which is not cool. MY CRUSH IS A TECH AND HE IS WATCHING ME....sooooooooooooooooo embarassing.....my life is ruined. *cries* and then while we were waiting for our second dance he kept staring at me which was really weird.... but i like him a lot so chyeah... =] =] =]
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Today I have got hit by bad luck..

1st of all my dog came running by me but he made my fingers bend back and they are well sore. fox 7 And 2nd one of the discs of my fav game has falling down between the gaps in the floor boards. So I need to wait for the boards to be lifted so I can get it back. fox 5
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:51 am

Today was just blehh....filled with drama. onion And thanks to me and my big mouth I'm quickly becoming a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:13 am

crappers i forgot to write about yesterday... =P

ok well today was fun today. we have thanksgiving break!!! BOOYAH!!! =D =D anyways in spanish wasnt really special...i kept falling asleep though...and then on the way to science i ran into the lokcers and then into the wall...at least we left out of passing period early. >.< science we had major difficulties. in science we do EVERYTHING on the computer including labs...so we kept sending the wrong lab to our teacher...then we got it right at the end of class of course... math was...ugh...we had a test (totally failed that) and i think i was the third to finish so i fell asleep of course cus i was unbelievably tired.... i fell dead asleep. like actually sleeping. when i woke up my friend told me i was snoring..... *cries* HOW EMBARASSING.... but she said it wasnt those obnoxious loud ones. i was just breathing heavily. (thank god) then we had ballet...we totally made the teacher's day worse. i kinda feel bad now....our friend kept falling on purpose which was hilarious and the people on my barre were messing around a lot. it was pretty funny. our teacher came in happy and then he went out pretty mad. >.< whoops. Lit. wasnt special much and Geography we played games and ate chocolate bars. it was amazing. =] =] =] chyeah
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:53 am

@Will-

LOL! Sounds like a fun day. XD Some times my friends say I snore when I sleep in class ^^' it is pretty embarrassing. I feel sorry for your poor ballet teacher.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Today was pretty good. I got up at 8:30 this morning which is pretty late for me. Mom said I could take the day off since it was a half day of school anyway. It's like my head was made of metal and my pillow was a magnet because I eventually gave in and went back to sleep. Later grandpa took me to his and grandma's house and I goofed off until grandma got home from golf. She asked if if I could make some brownies for my uncle who's coming over for Thanksgiving and I happily agreed. So I put on my frilly pink apron,put my mp3 ear phones in my ears and started baking. After I was done I licked the chocolate batter off of the spoon. =w= It was yummy. When lunch came, me,grandma, AND grandpa watched All My Children. Granny got me hooked on the soap opera and I've been watching it since last summer. Grandpa used to watch it with his friends when he was a fire fighter. Haha you can say it's our 'bonding show' XD Later I made a cherry cheesecake pie all by myself. I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I talked to a few friends after that and later papa took me to a burger place for dinner.

And that was my day : )
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:14 am

@Oz: ya it is embarassing!!! my friend told me this guy heard it... >.< and my friend told me that she didnt want to wake me up cus i looked so peaceful.... sweat drop
yuppp our ballet teacher hates our class... >.<
yummy brownies!!!!!! *drooling for some*

hmmm today wasnt really special. my mom made me wake up at 10... and for me thats early when im trying to sleep in..then i went online and watched Kurokami. then i added some stuff to my story. yup. and then i watched results for So you think you can dance and i watched this amazing ballet dancer..she was GOOD. then i watched some Glee which was good. it was kinda sad cus these deaf people were performing 'Imagine.' it made me kinda tear up a little.. =]
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:19 am

Today was kinda fun : )

I got up at 9...urgh it made me feel so lazy! Mom was supposed to wake me up at 5 for the Black Friday sales but I guess some how I told her while I was sleeping that I wanted to sleep in? I know it doesn't make sense. Later we went to lunch at Chile's. I swear our waiter was gay, but he was totally awesome! XD Mom said that if I date some one like him when I'm older that I'll never have to worry about him trying to hit me. How mean! After that we went to Kohls but had to leave because mom saw some one there who wanted her dead or something like that. So we went to the mall and looked around. We spent the most time in Hot Topic. I heard a song playing and I wasn't sure if it was Lady Gaga or not so in the end me and my aunt asked the clerk. And I was right,haha! Auntie liked the music so much that she bought her new cd. I noticed they have those cute little mini lolita hats there now <3 and they had a black corset dress with frills and lace to go with it. Although my aunt said it will be a frosty day in Hell when I'm aloud to wear it. Just as we were leaving my mom stops one of the guys that works there and asked him "What's an 'Edward'?" referring to Edward Cullen from Twilight. It was priceless but embarrassing at the same time. Then he had to explain everything Twilight to her so she would understand. She kept asking "Are Jacob and Edward the same person?" and I was like "....... =_=' Mom." Once everything was cleared up we left and looked around the mall some more. I kept finding all this awesome stuff for cosplay so I made sure to remember where everything was.Later we went to Costco.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:52 am

bleh......got back from break and break went by WAYYYY to fast... =P literally it hurt so bad to try to get my eyes opened....and on the bus i fell asleep and i couldnt open my eyes once again.... GAHHH!! then in spanish of course it was terrible cus thats the worse class EVER!!! science was ok...we had a lab to do and we had to classify the rocks. and there were a box full of rocks so we grabbed a box. my friend was freaking out cus she had so many labs that were due so she was like "ok you guys we have to be focused ok?!" then we did like one of them and then of course i got distracted by the rocks and i kept looking at them and i was like "ohhhh shiny!!! ohhh this ones pretty!!!" then my other friend joins along and we both got distracted by the rocks... then my friend that was trying to be all focused was yelling at us. i swear i have ADHD.... >.< math was boring...we had to play a dice game and we had to get all the other numbers except for 1. and if you get one then you get zero points. ugh...of course i kept getting 1. so at the end we had to add up the points all together cus you get 10 turns. mine added up to 64 and everybody elses on my table added up to 100 or more...ugh...im full of bad luck... in dance our teacher KILLED us....she made us do ALOT of sit ups and ALOT of push ups. then she made us do SOOOO many pirouettes... BLEH...Lit. was ok and Geography was ok. instead of doing our paper in Geography we were talking about youtube video. it was funny. my friend watched this harry potter rap and she was singing it..GAWD it was hilarious.... XD XD XD then our teacher was saying that the paper we were doing in class we had to be half done....i wasnt even half done. then i was making up excuses.. XD ya today was ok day...
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:09 am

Today was boring but there was a tad of fun in there as well. XD

It was rather lonely during lunch breaks since all the high schoolers were going to see The Nutcracker play for a field trip. After that they went to In and Out Burger for lunch then the mall! Lucky lucky lucky ;;>_> Half of my friends are highschoolers so I had barely any one to hang out with. Until later that is. After lunch my class got to decorate the class room for Christmas. We hung ornaments on the wall and made a ginger bread house and everything. It wasn't real ginger bread though, just plastic. Later we all played Uno (which I got pwned at sadly) and Life. Everyone made fun of me in that game because when I landed on the square that said I was going to have twins I said "I'll name then Yuri and Seichii after my twins in my manga I'm writing." One guy made a comment that their names sounded like 'urine' and 'sh**' ^^;;; I had no idea!! Ahh my poor babies, too bad they're stuck with those names now. Later I volunteered to vacuum the class room since no one else was picking up. One of the girls said I was so sweet and helpful ^//^ that kinda made me blush since no one tells me that very often. After school me and grandma watched our fav soap opera 'All My Children'. I found myself screaming at the screen when Jake got pissed at Amanda. They've been through so much together and now because of something that happened with David he's just gonna throw it all down the drain? *sigh* Kendal and Zack's relationship isn't looking to well either thanks to Aidan's little plan. I honestly thought he was a good guy. Er.. anyway! You probably have no idea what I'm talking about huh? So after all that my aunt took me to Costco so we could do some Christmas shopping. I searched to vodka isle frantically looking for the guy who looks like Russia from Hetalia. I've seen him there multiple times but he doesnt appear too often now ): It's a crying shame.

And that was my day ^-^
Back to top Go down
Ansku

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:10 am

XD Awesome Oz

There nice names though =3

<.< Baka's like them dont understand

I get made fun off all the time xD

Awesome and bless ya Will
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:07 am

=] =]

humm...today was ok i guess.. spanish was boring of course. science was fun actually. we did another rock lab. and yes me and my friend got distracted once again. my other friend that always stays on task wasnt here today. at least we got our lab half finished. =] but yeah and while my teacher was talking my friend was staring at this rock and he kept looking at us and i was like "DROP THE ROCK!!" and we were cracking up cus our teacher was like "Team 7 pay attention!" xD then while we were doing our lab our ADHD kicked in...we were picking our favorite rocks and stuff... xD xD then math was boring. the whole class we tossed a penny.... -_- dance was boring!! we had ballet and our teacher kept talking and talking how amazing these other students are at these famous ballets. and everyone kept asking question just to kill time. xD Lit. wow i felt sooo bad!!!!!!! we were reading a story and my teacher was reading it. he knew that some of us fell asleep cus the Lit. class is really small since its just the dance majors. (we dont have a lot of dance majors) i kinda fell asleep. *guilty guilty* so i fell asleep during the middle but in the beginning i was awake and the story did not make sense at all!! he asked questions and only one of my friend Caitlee was answering them then she fell asleep. the girl that always answers the questions was not here today so when he asked the question it was DEAD silent... i felt EXTREMELY bad cus our Lit. teacher is VERY nice to us. soooooo yaaa....*guilty* in Geography we had to draw where we lived and major highways and cities and streets. while our teacher was talking on how to do it we where putting our hoodies up and we were tieing them as tight as we can so we cant see. and then i was dancing and then we were singing the song She wolf by Shakira. so we kept howling and stuff.... xD xD ya it was a fun class.
Back to top Go down
Ansku

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Today i discoverd Zack Fair in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:27 am

Today was semi good for me XD

I came back to school from taking a day off from being sick. The only reason I went to school today is so I could see my friend Kaoru-chan at youth group. I still felt like crap but endured it till the end of the day. We didn't have first break because we had to listen to a concert by our school's orchestra. There was one song they played that I absolutely adored but I had no idea what it was called. I kept telling myself 'I need to memorize this tune so I can ask granny at the end of the day!'. Eventually I forgot though. When we went outside to eat it was FREEZING! My friend Karina was hugging me while she was walking so she could get some warmth. At least she was wearing a jacket! I left mine in the class room. We sat on the grass to eat and then the guy I like came to eat with us. At that point I had no idea what to do. He said that if I wanted I could eat in the cafeteria where it was warm so I took that chance and ran with Ivy there. I kinda missed the cafeteria. It's a bummer some kids took my spot by the window. Later we all went back up to the class and there was a long boring study session. I was so bored that I started drawing a bunch of stick men on one of my science book pages. Although I messed up horribly and gave one of them three legs. I couldn't control my silent giggles any longer and broke out into insane laughter. Everyone was staring at me like "O_o;;;" I think I heard one kid say "I think she finally snapped...:" The rest of the day we all goofed around. We wrote letters to Santa and put them in the giant stocking that hangs on our classroom door. A few of the boys read mine and laughed when they saw that I asked for a chainsaw and metal pipe. The guy I like smiled warmly at me and said "That's such a nice list." *o* wahhhhhh...No! I-I need to get over him. Anyway, when I got home I called my friend Kaoru-chan to see if she could come to youth group. Sadly she said she had to go somewhere with her family and that she'd be there next week. I tried not to cry and said "......Will you wear your Alfred jacket so I can glomp you?" and she said " We'll see =_=' " Poor girl. Last time I glomped her I accidentally knocked her to the ground. I asked her if she would go to the movies with me and Ivy to see New Moon so she asked her mom and she said yes! <3 So I'm looking forward to that.

My day isnt over yet..something epic might happen later XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:08 am

today.....IS FREAKISHLY COLLLLLLLLLLLDDDD!!! last night it was 5 degrees. and today's high was 17 degrees.....17 FREAKIN DEGREES.... sad onion sad onion sad onion chyeah...i was literally going to shrivel up.... =P =P this winter is going to be terrible and i just know it..... anyways....school...i had math and we played that dice game again. i was the person that kept the scores. =] dance was......i was absent yesterday from school and they started finals. i had no idea what was going on so my teacher explained it and all the other dance majors showed examples. then my teacher just had to put me on the spot which was retarted!!! he asked me to explain what they were doing and explain what the difference is to spaced out to sharp and focused. (thats our theme for our finals....) yaaa....when our teacher went away to let us choreograph we just started talking. XD yaaa.. it was pretty funny. i barely got any work done cus i cant think of anything!!!! (the pain of choreographing to a topic thats kinda hard to do...) and plus these are solos... GRRRRRR.....anyways all my friends were doing ballet variations and me and my friend dared each other to put something really balletic to our solos...it might happen!!! then we had Geography.....bahahahahaaaa...ok so we had to listen to an Obama speech and...i dont understand politic language....(in my world that is) XD anyways it was half an hour long.... -_- two people slept and then it added to three. then my friend was texting. then the rest of us were drawing. XD then when the speech ended our geography teacher said, "hmmm ok so i saw some people sleeping and some just drawing and doing homework soooo lets discuss this!!" only 3 people spoke..... XD yuuup. then we had to eat in the cafeteria..... =P i dont know whenever i eat in the cafeteria i get really self conscious of myself. maybe theres a lot of people?? im pretty sure thats it! =_= after that i hung out at the library. =P
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:51 am

Today was just AMAZING for me! yayz love blush
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:52 am

Today was okay-ish I suppose :/

It was raining hard this morning and on top of that it was picture retakes for the year book. I was the only one in the class to get retakes since I didn't come to the school till a week after they took them. I am absolutely terrified of getting my picture taken so I was shaking in my seat in at my desk till 9 'o clock when the bells started to ring announcing my execution time. Semi bravely I charged through the rain to find shelter in the lobby. There they had all the camera equipment set up and I knew I chose the wrong place to hide. I asked the photographer lady if I could fix my hair in the bathroom and she kindly agreed. I'm not sure how long I was in there fidgeting with my hair trying to make it look perfect. There was this one piece of hair at the side of my head that curled out and made me look like an idiot. I must have tried to brush it down for ten minutes until it finally was defeated and blended in with the rest of my hair. I was some what satisfied with my appearance and took a deep breath walking into the lobby. The lady was perfectly ok with me taking a long time and took my picture with no problem. Once she let me see my picture I was like "....Errr ummm I look great! Thank you!" but deep down I knew I looked like a total man. I whimpered all the way back to class and started ranting to the teacher that "Oh my God! I look like a man! I look like a man!! I knew I should have gotten my hair and eyebrows done! I look like a man in a skirt!!" Eventually he told me to shut up so I stared at my desk in angst. Then I smelled the strong aroma of freshly peeled oranges from in front of me. My class mate Frank offered me a slice since I didnt eat anything this morning XD My teacher stood up and said "Franklin, are you peeling oranges AGAIN?" Everyone started laughing so hard! Later I went to break and Gloria gave me a long talk about how 'I'll find my perfect soul mate some day and that I need to be patient' and blah blah blah. Lunch was good since I had pizza. For P.E. we played basket ball. The bully from high school was being unusually kind to me today. He gave me the ball 5 times and he usually hogs it for himself. Odd. I got quite a scare when Karina jumped up on me from behind and said "Hi Barbie ;D ". I almost had a heart attack! When I got home I chatted with some friends and danced for a bit. XD

And that was my day...sorry I typed so much ^^;;;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next