Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Today Today Today - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:30 am

@Oz:

Well its mroe of a maid cafe. But apparently they hired male servers for butler uniforms, school boy, and even BL. xDDD

It's a theme place! <333

I wanna go to Vancouver nowwwwww damnit. xDDD

Me: "Daddddyyyy~! Can we go to Vancouver pleasssseeeeee?" 83

Dad: "...Why?"

Me: "..Cuz I'm bored and I wanna go? Plus I wanna check out a new cafe in Richmond." 83

Dad: "Whats the new cafe about?"

Me: "...Um...its sort of a cafe where people like me who are into anime can hang out...?" (Has no intention of telling him it has maids and butlers and all sorts of costumes). 83

Dad: "Hmmm..."

Me: "You don't have to come into it with me. I don't mind being there while you and Randall go do something else. You can just pick me up afterwards." 83

Dad: "Hmmm...ok."

Me: "YAY!" X333

(I wish that would happen...xD)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:24 pm

@Gil-

School boys and BL? nose bleed I wanna go there NOW! Although I think there must be some sort of age restrictions for the BL part. *sigh*

You really should ask your dad if you can go. XD He might say yes. Although, when you get there and he drops you off, he's gonna find out it's a maid cafe eventually.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:38 am

@Oz:

Well as far as I know they haven't changed the outside of the build which used to be a normal tea shop. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:55 am

@Gil-

I hope some one is gonna post pictures of the inside soon. XD If I can't go there, I wanna at least see what it's like.

------------

Today was mehhhhh.

I didn't really do much today other than going grocery shopping with my papa and finishing sewing some pajama pants. I did get some new school shoes though. <3 They're black high top converse. Most of the evening I watched kiddy shows to try to get my mind off my birthday that's coming up in 4 days. Gahh I don't wanna be 15 yet! I still got a deadline on the 30th and a present I have to finish this coming Thursday for a friend's birthday. Then I have to carefully select friends to invite to a small get together on the 2nd of August for my some-what party....and it's so hard to choose because most of my friend's would clash and there will be fights. D: Thus making it hard to enjoy my birthday since it just brings another anxiety attack every year hehe. This doesn't have much to do with today, huh?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:17 am

Today was kinda fun. XD

I went to a...'friend's birthday. I wouldn't exactly call her a close friend per say...just some one who likes to stalk me and do questionable things to me, but is friendly. XD Only a few people could come (my friend Kaoru-chan totally backed out of it by saying "Ummm I forgot and I'm busy!" and had me fend for myself ) and most of them were family members. She really liked her gift I made her, which was a purple mannequin made out of molding clay and hand painted with lots of glitter on it (it's one of her strange fetishes. Don't ask ). The birthday girl and everyone loved it so that made me happy. Later we all played hide and go seek (this is now two teenage parties of which I've played this game now ). Not to brag or anything, but I kicked butt. 8D No one could find me because I squeezed myself really tight in the corner of a closet. Although, while I was hiding and everyone else was looking for me, some one called me a 'skinny prick who can hide anywhere' and 'microscopic girl' >.> I hope that's a good thing. When I got home I watched some kiddy shows. In one of them, the characters went to a water park and two of them were complaining because one of their friends was splashing around to much. I was like, "Ptfff seriously? Let him have fun you prissy! ". Then they started complaining and saying, " _____ isn't playing in a gentle way! Wahhhhh!".... I have no patience for those stupid whiny annoyances of characters. XD

and that was my day
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Couldn't be on much to post about yesterday, but since it was my birthday I want to keep track about all these things till next year comes around and such. XD

I'm not gonna lie, this year kinda sucked. It was kinda fun to though. Only thing that made it sucky was that I spent most of the day crying on my bathroom floor. XDDDDD I swear, every year on my birthday some how I end up crying! Last year it was because my aunt made me listen to this scary radio station where this guy said Obama was gonna kill us all, the year before that my mom embarrassed me by singing karaoke for my party entertainment, and the year before that no one showed up because I'm too socially awkward to have friends, ect. This year it was because some of the most important people to me forgot my birthday completely. ^^;; It's funny since one person called me today and thought my birthday was next week. Oh well. I got to go out to dinner at Olive Garden with my family later on. Mom totally blew it and said to the waiter, "Hey! Can you mention it's my daughter's birthday? And can you get everyone to sing to her and stuff? 8D And have the entire restaurant stare at her awkwardness?" Ok, so she didn't say exactly that, but that's what happened. I looked down at my lap the whole time cringing while chewing on one of those mint things they give you at the end of your meal. After that embarrassing experience, we had cake (Spongebob cake <3 ) and I got to open my presents.

I'm going to have an actual party on the 9th or so (wish I could invite you all T_T ) and that's going to be a disaster as well. XD When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate I guess.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:35 am

@Oz:

LOL I think everyone has had their rents do the "it's my kids birthday!" at a resturant before. xD

My mom did that on purpose for me and my dad has done it twice without even thinking. xDDD

"When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate."

LOL I'm stealing that. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:41 am

@Gil-

LAWL! It's all a part of life huh? XD My mom does it for revenge. A few years ago, I embarrassed her (on purpose) on her birthday at a restaurant and every year she tries to get pay back.

Hehe. I got it from a group I saw on Facebook~
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 pm

This is random and probably has nothing to do with anything, but I found that there was another bus crash and this time in Missouri!! And it was another bus filled with Band students!!!! I found this on yahoo's page and I was like holy crap!! All of these Bus crashes have been happening all over the US!!! After my bus crash last year I have been noticing that there have been a whole lot more happening!!! shocked fox
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:46 am

@Echo-

Eeek. D: Makes me think twice about taking the bus to school...

-----

Today was interesting.

I had to go to the freshman orientation at my new school and I was really embarrassed. I spent all this morning getting ready, picking out something to wear, fixing my hair all nice, stuff like that. When I finally got there I was pushed and shoved so many times in the crowd that by the time I took my picture for the yearbook, I looked horrible. I met up with a friend from my previous school and instead of being nice like she usually is, she was kinda standoffish. I kinda felt like a tagg-along and that she really didn't want me there, but my mom insisted I go 'hang out with my little friend'. I did more talking than she did and tried to bring our conversation to life as much as possible like saying 'Wow! I like your shoes. Where did you get them?' and 'So what have you been doing this summer?' but all I got was a quick reply and then silence. I hate those kinds of conversations. ;p Maybe it's my fault for being so boring all the time? I dunno.

So we walked around for a while doing absolutely nothing while I twirled my hair and looked down at my shoes in nervousness after trying to break the ice after not seeing her for a long time. Eventually, we had to go to the rally in the gym and all the perfect, model senior students gave us a long talk on how these four years are gonna go by fast and that we need to get involved in crap and make friends and stuff. Then after that they had us do one of those 'get acquainted games' then gave us a tour of the school. By the time the tour ended, a girl came up to me and asked if she could hang out with me since she was new there too. I think her name was Elizabeath or something like that. We talked for a while and then exchanged numbers so we could meet up on the first day of school. : ) She was a really sweet girl and I hope we can become good friends.

The rest of the day I did chores around the house (wearing my awesome 'dress hoodie' and new scarf <3 ) and made dinner and all that. In between one of my breaks, I went on the school site and apparently they have an anime club! *o* And guess what? They go to Fanime Con. every year! *squee* They have meetings on Wednesday and Friday during lunch period, so I'll have to drop by and check it out. Maybe I can meet some fellow otakus who will bring out my out going side instead of my timid one? Ptfff I doubt it, but a girl can dream right?

Yay for long @$$ posts! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:36 am

@Oz

YAAAAAAY!
My school also has an anime club! we go to ACEN...
the people are all awesome (members include Ada, Alice and Vincent)
And I'm the AWESOME Grand Poobah. Meaning I get to be an official WITHOUT having to be an official. YAY.
I hope you find a bunch of awesome friends at your new school!
(And make sure you have cool shoes on every day, so you can always tell people that you're staring at your shoes because they're cooler than the person who is making you uncomfortable!)

-----------------------------------
Today... was amazing. I ate pocky and finished Ouran 7-14. Then the neighbor came over and did my chores for me )really tedious CD labeling for my mom's guy... thing... whatver. I hate the guy, so I'm glad I didn't have anything to do with his crappy home videos). After that, I started prepping for a Cheshire costume (it's going to be SO EFFING CUTE!!!) and got my manga list updated. Then I made a friend feel better, re-read Ouran 14, and watched a couple episodes of Hellsing. NOw I'm half watching an episode of Strawberry Panic!! and half doing this. And also SORT of looking at a pair of sailor shoes for my club fair cosplay... and school... they're like, REALLY cute. I'm ALSO browsing socks... but not really;... it's just the other window I have open... I should be in bed... oh well.

The only thing sad about today, is that
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:05 am

@Cheshire-

Aww I wish I could join your anime club! XD It sounds awesome. I guess I'll just have to settle for the one at my school.

And that would work, if I had more than two pairs of shoes. ^^ Time to go shopping~

Sounds like you had a great day! Are you making your Cheshire cosplay yourself? O_o If so, it's gonna be difficult making the claws.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:38 pm

@Oz
I'm sure yours will be just as awesome!
As for the shoes... I like shoes better than I like clothes, so even when I have boring clothes on, I always makes sure they go with a pair of shoes... and I'm more likely to update my shoes than my clothes. Happy shoes can make even a boring outfit ok Smile
Hats can do the same thing, but I'm not allowed to wear hats at school... Sad
Yep! But I've already got an idea of what we're doing for the paws, so it's not going to be all that bad. I'm much more worried about the shirt. the thing I'm most excited about is my kitty ears... since once I've made one set, there's nothing to keep me from making more.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 11:43 pm

today was one of the longest days of my life!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to church like I usually do on Sundays and that is 3 hours on its own, but then I ended up having to go to work!!! My shift ended up being from 1-6!!!! I hate closing shifts!! but anyway I got there and it was only me and this other lifeguard working today!! the first thing that popped in my head was ooooohhh nnnoooo!! Sundays are the worst days to work because almost everyone goes to the pool on sundays!!! so since there where only two of us we had to stay on the stand the WHOLE TIME!!! AAHHHHHHHH!!! I thought I was going to die of heat stroke!!!!!! anyways that was my day today!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:16 am

@Echo-

You're a life guard? Awesome! It isn't all that fun when it's hot, huh? XD

-------------

Today was boring as hell.

I haven't been to church all summer and I feel really guilty about it. One of the reasons I haven't been going is really stupid too. One of the ladies in the congregation has a camera and video tapes the entire service/takes pictures of people. The last time I was there (aka:months ago) she took a bunch of embarrassing pictures of me and posted them on Facebook, tagging me in them so everyone knows who that ugly chick in the third row is. Anyway, I spent most of the morning at Home Depot picking up stuff for my mom. Then my and my aunt went to lunch and checked up on a friend's cat. Later I went to my grandma's and waited around for youth group to start. I was going to go pick up my friend at the church and take her over with me, but she ended up not showing up at all. I was really looking forward to seeing her again, plus the other day she was telling me on the phone that she bought me the most 'super amazing fantabulous gift eva!' and that I'm gonna wanna kiss and hug her once I get it. Unless it's a bunch of bishies in dresses forced to be my personal slaves for all eternity, I have no clue what it is. It's just as well she didn't show up since there was no youth group today. The rest of the day I stayed at home eating cheesecake and watching a few episodes of my Hell Girl dvds while pausing it every five seconds to make sure my mother wasn't spying on me.

I also had a super WTF moment, but it might be a little too risque to post on here. XDDD It's on my FB status is anyone really wants to know haha~
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:35 am

Yesterday was awesome. I got to go to a theme park with two of my friends for my belated birthday. XD Epic times, epic times. But this is a today topic, so no sense talking about that now.

Today was better than I expected. It was my first day of highschool and I was scared shitless all morning trying to get ready. I almost felt like crying I was so scared...pathetic! It turned out just fine. I friend found me when I got there and introduced me to her friends, who were all otaku. One girl and I hit it off right away since she watches almost all the same shows I do. We started about favorite characters, Funimation releasing different titles soon, fansubs, conventions and stuff like that. We went to a pep-rally thing in the gym and I sat with the sophomores so no one would know I was a freshman. After that I struggled to find my way to all my different classes. One guy walked me to some of them which I thought was really sweet. At lunch break I couldn't eat because people were surrounding me chatting my ears off. One boy a bit older than me randomly walked up to me and asked me for my number. O_o He said, "You must be getting alot of people asking for your number. ;D Gorgeous." It was awkward. Real awkward. He turned out to be another one of my friend's friends and he was an otaku too. That wasn't the last time something awkward happened that day. When I was trying to find my way to Algebra, some guys in the hallway were whistling at me. I think they were just teasing me though since it's obvious I'm not all that good looking. .__. *sigh* It's hard understanding highschoolers. I have a feeling I'll be really busy this year, and I'm kinda scared all my online friends will forget about me since I won't be able to be on much. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:15 am

@Oz:

See High school isn't that bad. xDD

LMAO your being hit on already. So much for the seniors being scary. xDDD Girl your not ugly. Your cute. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 pm

alrighty so i came back (from Japan) yesterday but oh well...here's a summary? kinda..

1. humid
2. BUSY
3. everyone has sqaure phones!!
4. sqaure cars were everywhere too
5. Ikebukuro 8D (i was soo close to going..next time fer sure though)
6. Guys XD
7. a Project DIVA game XD
8. half naked guy.... =_=
9. K-on helicopter toy XD
10. a pokemon plane XD
11. i drank lots of coffee over there..and Kit Kat+Coffee=deliciousness
12. melon bread (sooooo good)
13. curry bread (also good)
14. GOOD pudding
15. the beach!!!!!
16. GROSS bugs....
17: had fish for breakfast. YUM
18. the week of July 25-July 31 Shiver by Gazette was number 8 for single CD ranking!!
19. there was a Naruto trivia game on tv. there were soo many kids and it was pretty funny. i was playing along as well. XDD
20. watched Lil Pri. had no idea what was going on though...
21. first time riding on a boat i think for me. suprisingly i didnt get sea sick
22. i saw flying fish. they were sooooo cool!!
23. kids had some crazy hair!! XD
24. i think a chicken was trying to cross the road...literally.
25. there were crabs that were smooshed on the road..
26. someone had a koi tatoo...scary!!!
27. its kinda illegal to not recycle. thats cool
28. a sticker that means you're a bad driver. XD its for old people though like 60 and up
29. went to the hot springs... *sigh*
30. i tried to catch some fish in the ocean. XD
31. the difference between hamburg and hamburger
32. mini concert on the beach!!!
33. drunken people.... =_=
34. barnacles....*shivers*
35. went to a mini festival!
36. getting slamed on a rock by the waves...hurt like hell.... =_=
37. watched some Gintama..didnt know what was going on though..
38. seashells!
39. getting salt water on mosquito bites...it BURNS
40. watched Fairy Tail....didnt know what was going on
41. watched Bleach...idk
42. the new Naruto movie kept showing...cant wait to see it!
43. there was Naruto based food too. it was AMAZING.
44. candle lit pathway..sooo cool
45. japanese dramas...they cant act that well... >_<
46. Korean dramas that were dubbed. they were pretty good actually..
47. cosplaying people on tv
48. seeing naked guy in shower.... =_=
49. watched Lilo and stitch anime style XD it was good actually
50. watched Digimon...it has changed sooo much i dont like it.
51. they show the same news for a week....
52. trying to surf...i FAIL
53. there was a Guitar shirt that actually plays...it was soooo cool. i want that shirt...it was $40 though....
54. went to a place where they let monkeys free..it was scary...
55. my Dad's friends had borzois. they were adorable!!
56. there were many shrines
57. hot sand burned my feet..hurt like hell....but it wasnt as bad as my sister's...
58. i swear i heard a parent call there child Ikuto. XD
59. ferrets are called Itachi...bahahahhaha XDD
60. they show shows at random times...like when i watched Kuroshitsuji it started at 2:52 am to 3:25ish....it was weird..they do that to all the shows though...
61. random music breaks. really random
62. i swear every japanese singer dances while they sing...thats pretty amazing.
63. i have cousins...i never knew that..
64. watched the 3rd naruto movie? i think. it was great.
65. seeing the same people in different commercials and shows..
66. comedy shows...wow they were HILARIOUS
67. game shows were fun too
68. there was a REALLY good lookin guy on a gum commercial...i cant get over it..
69. watched some old Naruto Shippuden eps.
70. i ripped the paper on the sliding doors...there was a reason though...
71. the lifeguards at the beach were pretty funny.
72. the voice of naruto is a chick...never realized that..i saw her say a few lines on tv. it was soooo cool. (i know im slow)
73. watched Kaichou wa Maid sama. it was good i liked it.
74. when i watched anime on tv it seemed really short...
75. commercial breaks are short when anime is on. i like it but at the same time i dont... >_<
76. watched The Legend of Legendary heroes (is that what its called?) i was confused though...
77. the opening and endings of animes seemed like they were 3 min long...
78. mystery bugs...
79. watched Chibi Maruko. its such a cute show. suprising that its still showing...it has showed since 1990..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGpz5zhEM-w the opening is adroable. XD
80. august 6th #3 Utauyo! Miracle and #2 No Thank You for single CD ranking!!
81. A NEW GHIBLI MOVIE. cant wait
82. watched the Hachiko movie. THE SADDEST MOVIE EVER. i was crying from beginning to end...
83. Kuroshitsuji at 2/3 in the morning!!
84. pulled an all nighter...first time ever...i think
85. girls with WAYYYYYY too much makeup on...
86. spiders were everywhere...creeped the shit out of me..
87. a lot of trains!
88. there were soooo many people in Tokyo...i was about to get lost in that crowd...
89. there were some rude people.... (hahah i shouldnt be talking...)
90. watched Jewel Pets. didnt know what was going on!
91. saw Tokyo tower. soooo pretty at night
92. sooooooooooooooooooooooo much manga..it was tempting to buy some.
93. an ACTUAL dollar store.
94. Evangelion(sp?) was everywhere in Tokyo...
95. saw some guys looking at perverted manga... haha XD
96. an elevator that can fit at least 6 people. it was small...
97. a show to get people to ask out the person you like. it was funny
98. one of our friends is Japanese/Australian and his accent is AWESOME. and he said we all had an accent too. XD
99. really flashy clothes at a mall.
100. there was a group of like 10 girls with the EXACT same hair color....
101. ate some dango!!! very very good
102. did some karoke. it was FUN
103. we did karoke at 12 am to 2 am....ya...
104. Tokyo at night is scary but at the same time there were A LOT of good lookin guys... =D

haha sooo thats pretty much it. there are some pics on my facebook account so if you want to look go ahead. =P
once im done with school like graduating and stuff (theres no way i can go to college anywhere. im too stupid and you would need a lot of money...) i might move to Japan...even my dad is like "i will look for a job at the aquarium for you!" (theres a nearby aquarium in my hometown.) idk but i kinda want to... but that means i have to be MORE fluent in japanese and i have to be able to read and write. thats gonna be a toughie.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:54 am

@Gil-

I'm still not really used to high school yet. XD Let alone public school. It's very strange.

Ptttfff yeah right. I'm in-between. Like 'meh'. XD Nothin' special.

@Will-

Wow! It sounds like you had a great time! 8D Japan sounds amazing. I'll be sure to check out all the pics on Fb!

----

Today was pretty much like yesterday, except I was late for Spanish class. I get lost easily and I couldn't find the class room before the bell rang, so I had to go get a tardy slip in the office. It turns out the anime club wasn't open today, so that kinda sucks.

Highschool is really stressful. @_@;; I hope since it's my second day that eventually I'll get used to everything, but I dunno. I'm so tempted to go back to my quiet, under populated private school from which I came. Over there, there's no crowds to push through, all the classes are in the same room, lunch is more than thirty minutes long,we have lots of breaks and everyone knows eachother. *sigh* But I gotta be strong. I'm going to live an unsheltered life from now on!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:16 am

@Oz: how long is your lunch break?!?!?!

today i was supposed to register at the new school im going to. i went but then they said they didnt have a paper for me....i think i saw one of my friends from 2nd grade. (after 2nd grade i went to another school so it was pretty suprising that she knew me...) im pretty sure her name was Rebecca..but i didnt wanna be stupid if it was wrong so i was just like, 'ohhhhhh....' (FAIL) and so they said that i have to enroll in the school and i have to go on Friday...weird cus i thought i was already enrolled...cus at my old school i told them that i was leaving and the counselor lady said "oh then just tell me what school your going to and then we'll do the rest." well then...i guess they didnt do anything about it...idiots...or im the idiot..i dont know. its probably me. but anyways im scared to death of going to a new school...and its my first time going to an actual school. (cus before i went to an art school and everything was very different there) hopefully there wont be any block schedules...I HATE THOSE..
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:07 am

Today was....blah. xDDD

Boring as usual, I need a damn job...stupid picky managers....>___>"

Oh but a few days back I got curious on shit on the Titanic movie. So i went and Wikied it.

only to find out the Director is the ame dude who directed Avatar (the one with the blue people) AND that he is Canadian! 8DDD

Awesome sauce the director of those two hit blockbusters (one of them broke a record) is Canadian! 8DDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:14 am

@Gil-

Yay for Canadian people!! XDDDDD

--------

Today was relaxing. =w=

I stayed home from school today since I really needed a break and mom couldn't get me a ride over there anyway. Most of the day I talked with a friend, watched anime, did some chores, pigged out, was bribed... okay besides the chores and bribing everything else was good. XD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Today I am getting my hair Cut and Hightlighted!! I am kind of excited!!! I also don't have to work today!!! The weather is going to get bad so they just went ahead and closed the pool!!! SWEET!! The only bad thing is that i won't get paid today..
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:19 pm

yayyyyy!!!! today i got accepted to go to the school im supposed to go at!!! yayy.....ugh im not really excited cus:

1. i wont know anyone except maybe some people that i was friends with in 2nd grade and some people changed schools
2. im scared of people
3. ........i dont know.....im just really nervous...

the sophmore orientation is this week on Friday and.....im scared.....really scared....and plus it doesnt feel like school should be starting...

DAMN YOU SUMMER YOU WENT BY TOO FAST!!!!!!!!!!! T___________________T
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:49 am

@Will-

Aww, I'm sure everything is gonna go great! I was really nervous about going to a new school this year to, but I think you'll be fine. : ) *hugs*

-------

Today was alright. XD

I'm finally starting to get used to this high school thing. The only thing I'm not used to is getting hugs from random boys. O_o Really, this one guy I don't really know well just hugged me from behind at lunch. With my friends it would take a while till we felt comfortable hugging eachother, but over here I guess it's different. Also during lunch, my new friend Karina said that she thinks one boy likes me (she said it right in front of him too.). I felt really awkward so I said, "Uhhh, I like me too! : ) " . The funny thing is this guy kinda looks like Kida from Drr! XD He just needs to brush his bangs down instead of parting them to the middle and they could be twins.
I had my first taste of P.E. today and it's torture . They had us run around the foot ball field twice, followed by sit ups, push ups, jogging up the highest, steepest steps in the school three times, then more exercises. On the bright side, I did make a new friend out of that. She was a really nice girl but her name escapes me. @_@:;
Ooooo! And when I got home I finally got my red contacts in the mail! 8D I ordered the same ones that 'keikana' uses (she's my fricken' idol <3 Go watch all her YT vids like, nao!) so I was super happy to get them today. The only thing is I can't figure out how to get them in. I'm just gonna worry about it tomorrow and try and get my granny to help me before I do something stupid and lose my eyesight. XD

And that was my day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: