HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Today Today Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:22 am

already did all that in 6th grade. now we have history. Ill trade you Gil. you can do my history and Ill take you SS. do we have a deal?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:12 am

My day was kinda boring D;

It was raining softly this morning, not as bad as last week but I still wish I'd brought my umbrella.At break my friend Gloria jumped up and down like the excited fangirl she is. Before I had time to ask her why she was so giggly she went on a fangirl rant that went something like this,
"OHHH EMMM GEEEEE! I saw the trailer for New Moon and Jacob is so sexy!! Ohhhh when he took his shirt off and was practically ontop of Bella!! *fangasum* JACOBBBBBBBBBBBB! I can't wait to see that movie omg omg omg!!! LOLOLOLOLOLO1LO1L1O1L1O1L"

We'll not exactly. I was kinda over exaggerating with the whole "ololol1o1l1o1l1o1l" thing XD But she was going all physco fangirl on me. After ten minutes of her telling me how yummalicious she thought Jacob was my friend Ivy joined us. She argued that Edward was better and they began to battle in their Twlight geekyness. I just sat there wonder who was going to win. They both looked at me coldly and asked who's side I was on. Since I've never seen Twilight nor read the books I wasn't sure. So they compromised and said I was Switzerland for now (in other words I was neutral). I forget how, but Ivory made a comment that China was a communist country. Gloria was PISSED and tackled her to the ground >.> Merciless tickling is scary let me tell you.

Later on during P.E. most of my class and some of the highschoolers went to track practice. The remainder of us had the choice to walk around the gym, play ping pong, or play half-court basketball. I chose basket ball and was put on a team with Ivy and Hobo-san (a guy friend I like to tease XD ). The funny thing was our heights kinda look like the 'Raise the Bar' thing from Cingular AT&T. Hobo is the tall one, I'm medium height, and Ivy ish the shorty of the group. We played for a while... well at least Hobo and Ivy did. I'm completely useless unless fired up when it comes to sports. When ever the ball was thrown near me or over my head I made a high pitched squeal and screamed "Daaaaaaaaaa!" or the occasional "Nyaaaaaaaa!". I'm much better at cheer leading the team. ^^;;;

Well, that was my day. Boring huh? I hope tomorrow is filled with more excitement : )
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:07 am

My sister is like you jacob obsessed friend. Shes annoying Razz (those twilight fans never shut up)

(sorry twilight fans)

anyways hope you have a good day tomorrow! im off to bed since i FINALLY finsihed my history hw yay! (im gonna be so tired tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:44 am

Today was rather strange.

When I got to school everyone was freaking out and asked me why I was there. I had no clue what was going on. Later I heard from Toni that everyone thought I was kidnapped yesterday...wtf? She also told me that my friend Gloria was crying her eyes out saying she was gonna kill anyone who laid a hand on me (aww <3 ). Apparently, my aunt was going to pick me up that day, but since grandma does everyday I just went with her. When my aunt showed up and asked where I was everyone freaked out because I wasn't there. The entire school was searching for me ;;>_> they almost called the police. When I got home yesterday and I heard the principal call my aunt on the phone to ask where I was, I thought I was being stalked! The rest of the day everyone crowded around me and asked me where I was *sigh* Some people spread a rumor that I ran away during P.E. I WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME!! Dx I got a horrible scolding from Glory-chan about how she was worried sick and if I pull that crap again that she'll lock me in a closet to make sure nothing happens to me again. ^^;; She soon calmed down when I told her we needed more people for an Ouran cosplay group for next year. Happily she joined. Now we have me, Stephy, Glory,Ivy, Moni, and possibly Toni. Yay cosplay~ =3
Art class and drama were nice to. Although during choir, is it really necessary to sing a piece 5 times that day? Seriously, when our director says "Ok, one more time." He usually means one more hour . =_=;;

Well that was my day XD I forgot most of it.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:43 am

damn. i hate it when people spread fake rumors.
i was gone for 4 days of school and people said that i had swine flu. when i came back everyone called me swine. then i threatened them and they all stopped calling me swine.

hmmmm..today was wasnt really interesting i guess. today was very cold....spanish was a pain in the ass....hum hum fast foward fast forward....our ballet teacher was being a jerk and i get why cus we dont try in his class. hmmm then my friend kept yelling out that i was copying her sentences in Lit. but the teacher knew she was joking. xD umm yaa...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:46 am

Today was boring.

ABSOLUTELY nothing happened.

typical day onion I hate Illinois. Its so boring.

Oz gets such intersting stories/dreams. both of mine are always so boring onion
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:49 am

Awww dont say that Vincent! Maybe tomorrow will be better : )
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:51 am

Im 99.9% sure I will not have the entire school think i was kidnapped. as fun as that would be onion
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:54 am

Trust me, it wasn't fun at all. XD Now everyone's gonna have a close eye on me to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:56 am

Had it been me, I would have changed the story of what happened to every person that asked. just to see what happens ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:59 am

LOL!! Argh I should have done that.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:01 am

Then you would have half the school thinking you had been kidnapped and half not. then half thinking you were taken by aliens, some random person......ahhh it would be chaos

(but then again im evil.......so maybe thats not the best idea.....but it would still be fun ^^)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:29 am

My day was kinda crappy, but good at the same time. XD

My friend told me today at break that she wants to kill herself. I already knew she was a cutter and have been trying to get her through this by being the best friend I can to her. Nothing I say or do can change her mind and I'm worried that if I don't try harder that she won't come to school the next day. I tried talking with her but she says I'm no different from the other Christians that try and convince her not to take her own life. I just wish she'd understand that there would be tons of people heartbroken if she left them behind. She has a whole life ahead of her and if she were to give it up now it would be such a shame ): I'm going to continue to do whatever I can to let her know that she's loved and cared for. The poor girl reminds me of my younger self. The rest of the day I was rather melancholy about the experience. At 3:00 I started to lighten up a bit, that is until my teacher started playing 'Small World' again ;;>.> She loves to torture me. I read Princess Princess manga the last 10 minutes of school. It reminded me that I haven't talk to my bestie Kaoru-chan lately. We always used to read that manga together XD She often compared me to Mikoto because we both whine alot. It took some courage, but I finally dialed her number after school. I don't know why I was afraid, maybe it was because I thought she forgot about me. Wrong! She was really happy to hear from me and we talked for hours. Now I'm going to see her at my youth group in a few minutes because I finally convinced her to come.

and that was my day XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:27 am

Suicide huh? thats a hard topic to give advice on..... onion

What your doing is fine. just keep trying to tell her that your her friend and stuff and that youll miss her when she's gone and it should be ok in theory.

Today was just boring again. Nothing ever happens here thats worth mentioning. onion
Im so sick of average days! I want something to happen!
but like thats ever gonna happen......
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:24 am

@Vincent
Poor Vinny D:
I do have advice (well kinda). You know how in almost every cliche shonen manga, how there's a normal guy living a boring, dull life and then something interesting and amazing happens that changes his life forever? It might just happen so don't give up hope just yet. =3
-----------------
I got back from youth group and I was so excited to see Oujo-sama again! (Her real name is Stephanie but I have alot of odd nicknames for her). She's still as tsudere like as ever, abusive too. We played this one game where our youth leader puts a ton of candy bars in the middle of the room and two teams go on each side of the room and race to them, some times even fight for them. Me and Stephy were put on opposite teams so we decided it was gonna be a battle for the death. We ended up playing tug of war over a Snicker's bar. She won ^^;;; only because she dragged me across the room for it. She beat me in both rounds D: So unfair. Later she tackled me to the ground, strangled me with one hand and put the other one over my mouth just because I was going to tell 'The Soda Story of Burger King' to everyone XD Embarrassing her is so fun, but it hurts to. She got back at me though when we were leaving. I was telling her that I got the Death Note Movie, L:Change the World on dvd and that I was sad that L died. She said in a really loud voice "Awww your poor Death Note boy that you love so much!!" >///////> I just said "Shuddup..!" I'm so gonna get her back for that XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:59 am

haha Oz i loved that she yelled out that you like L.
my friends yell out my secrets a lot when i just told them about it..... onion
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:31 pm

urg i would say so far i'm having a clumsy day lets just say my day started when i burned my thumb on the oven tray stupid forgot to put oven gloves on lol, so no idea what i'm doing for the rest of the day. i wll either read or try and finish my break x sharon drawing i's a halloween pic

Last edited by Xerxes Break on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pandoraheaven.forumotion.net
Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:51 pm

I burnt myself in chem once on a burner (not fun) Then Yamikistune (another person on thr forum who is never on >.< ) says "OH BURN" I glared at her.

@ Oz Ive been waiting for something like that to happen for 15 years T-T .

Today is boring (again). and its barely even started. School starts in 20 minutes. (ill be on in my free periods, possibly class too) I should do my history hw. guess ill do that now.

boring boring boring onion
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:57 pm

hmmmm today...

in math it felt like that class was 3 hours....but it was an hour and a half-ish. we were all tired and random people kept walking in the classroom and my table was really confused about the math that my teacher was showing. then we gave up and just zoned out. haha and then my math teacher was like "so can someone tell me the answer?" and there was a LONG pause. then my teacher was like "ok come on guys..." and there was another long pause and then someone in the classroom yelled out some answer... yaaa it was obvious that all of us were tired. dance was boring. we had to think.. [ damn ] our teacher made us do all this weird stuff in dance and it was stupid. this one guy was just doing the same movement across the floor instead of the combination and my teacher didnt even notice. [ idiot ] then in Geography we were singing and this one girl in my group for a project was being super annoying... onion thennn we had lunch which wasnt special. actually these group of people were having a picnic and they brought a lot of food so i stole some. =D then in TA we the 6th graders were being so annoying so we told the sub if we could leave and he said yes so we went to the library and i kinda beat up some people too... >.< yuppp....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:28 am

Today was boring .___.

I finished my work at 9:30 so I pretty much had nothing to do all day. Break time was just..bleh. I'm worried to death about Gloria though, she didn't come to school today. Lunch was okay. Grandma packed me a tuna sandwich <3 it was yummy. In art class I laughed so hard my face turned red XD We were doing abstract art and my friend Nikki drew a picture of this guy with a mustache and a lady with freakin' long eyelashes. It looked like they were about to kiss so she put at the top of the picture "And then they.." so everyone was making up what happened next. One of the high school guys said "And then they eternally made love under the full moon while the wolves howled. The end!" I don't know why but that just tickled my funny bone and I started laughing hysterically. Some one said "Oh my God! Chelsea's face is all red now!" I tried covering my face with my hands and got white paint all over my forehead. In drama we finally got our costumes for the nativity play. I'm supposed to be a shepherd. My costume was too big on me! My sleeves were all swooshy~ so that was good. My drama/art teacher said she is gonna do my hair tomorrow for the party. One of the high school girls is having a surprise sweet 16 tomorrow. It's gonna be 80's themed : D and I was invited. During P.E. we played volley ball. After that we had free time for a few minutes so I looked at my Code Geass art book for a while. *o* Shirley is so pretty! While I was staring in awe, a volley ball brushed against my ear and barely missed me >.> a few minutes later it happened again. One of the boys made a comment that I must be a ball magnet.

Such a boring day XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:57 am

thats an interesting day compared to mine onion
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:01 am

@Vincent

Woman, you stop it right now! XD If you think you're having a boring day, do something crazy to make it interesting : )
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:03 am

Like what????????
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:04 am

Hmmmm... you know I can't think of anything at the moment OAO;; My crazy stuff happens naturally.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:06 am

your lucky then. You even get crazy dreams. such an epic life. im so jealous!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next