Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:55 pm

@Oz: haha alrighty I think I shall watch Hetalia soon XDD
aww D=

@Echo: uuuuu shots... *shivers* O_O

today was kinda fun =]

in Geometry it was boring though =P but our teacher did this look at us which was kinda creepy but funny at the same time. so some of us laughed. and we were working on a compass (the math tool) and I was sooo confused so I just drew some lines.. XDD in study skills I just finished all my math work =P during lunch I had a GOOD sammich XDD for science we had to do a lab and I was soooo scared. I was scared that I would make a huge mistake and I made a mistake...but it was a small mistake so its all good XD one of them turned black and I was kinda freaking out but I guess that was supposed to happen XD in Spanish we played bingo and that game where there's words on the board and you pick which word they call out. XD but it was pretty fun XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:11 am

@Echo-

Oh no! Shots are no fun (well, for normal people. I enjoy them 8D ). I hope you feel better soon. D: *hugs*

@Will-

Haha, we played that game in Spanish too! XD

----

Today sucked alot, so I'm not even gonna talk about it.

What made it nice was after school my mom some how knew I was having a bad day and made me my favorite pasta for dinner as well as getting me a little mini chocolate pie. <3 Aww. It made my day. I also watched some anime and laughed my ass off as well, so that was good too.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Today I feel really sick. I have either the cold or Flu. So I dont think 'll be well enough to visit Break tomoz Sad Sorry Break
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:31 pm

@Oz: haah nice!
food always makes a bad day to a good day..and anime XDDD

@Leo: yikes! hope you feel better!!!!!

today was kinda fun.
in geometry we did some compass work and once again I drew some lines since I didnt know what was going on XD ummm lets see in English our teacher assigned us a lot of homework since its the weekend now... -_- and this guy that always skipped the class came back and some people just kept laughing. XD for lunch I had a yummy bento :3 in science we had a test and once again I got a special test 8D the guy that sits next to me says, "why do you get the special test?!" and I said, "Cus im stuuuupid..." and he says, "well I am too! I want the special test!!" XDDDDD and some of the people were kinda mad since I got a special test... >___< oops XD in history I thought we were going to have a quiz but I guess not. we watched a WWI movie and just discussed about it. then in Spanish we had a test and my ipod blasted out Black Rock Shooter and so I flinched XDDDD on the multiple choice I really didnt know some of them so I just did innie-minnie-minni-mo (or however you spell that) XDD
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:47 pm

I havnt done much today, with me being Sick I dont really have energy
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:50 am

Oh no! Get better soon, Leo! ): *hugs*

Today was good. I went to breakfast with my mom then picked up a new webcam and Hetalia part one at Best Buy. Later we visited one of mom's friends since they had surgery a few days ago. Most of the day I listened to music since we were in the car alot. XD

Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:38 am

Today i had to work at 1:30. But because of my recent till shortages i thought that i was going to be sent home today because my till was short $170 on Wednesday. But it turns out that the money shortage was just due to a miscalculation on the Front end supervisors part xD'' so i worked a full day today. I kinda wanted to be sent home on a suspension from work but...xD Whatever the case, it worked out. So today was relatively normal i guess. Well, exept for the lady that came through buying whipping cream and told me that it has many different "tasty" uses. But besides that xD'''

And now i am playing DnD with a group of friends! =D
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:45 am

Many different tasty uses for whipped cream eh? lol
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:46 am

Hahah! Yeah! The reply i gave just made her howl, but still xD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Echo-chan wrote:
So... I got a shot today...... T^T I feel as if I have been punched in the arm!!! and it is sooooo swollen!!! GAAHH!!! I also had to get my finger pricked.... So now My right arm is swollen, hot, and in pain... while my left middle finger is throbing...... I hate going to the doctor........ T^T Haha!! I feel like I am covered with bandaids!!! XD on a higher note I ate a whole box of doughnuts!!!! XD There where about 6 in there and my mom had one... so I Had 5 doughnuts today!!! XD I am really suprised I am not fat O.o!! Haha!!

Echo, at first I thought you said "I got shot today" so I FREAKED out like "OH NO ECHO GOT SHOT?! BY WHO?! WITH WHAT?! OH NO ECHO!" and then I figured out I skipped the "a" in between "got" and "shot". XDD

Pffffff I wanna tell you about yesterday morning. At 3 am, I couldn't sleep in my room. Then all of a sudden, I see a BIG flash outside and i'm all like "WHOA WHAT". So I got out of bed and went into the front room and my dad was up. He said my mom was outside watching the lightning so I went outside with her. We watched the lightning for a while and it was AWESOME. And there was this one lightning bolt that made all the street lights go out. XDDD

Then in the morning I told my brother about it and he was all sad he missed it. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:28 pm

@Emily: hahah nice XDD

today was pretty fun.
well yesterday my friend came over for a sleep over and we went to watch Bones and Fringe online. then we had some random dinner. basically porkchops, sushi, and a salad. XDDD then we watched our Winter ballet performance and we both just laughed so hard and kinda made fun of ourselves XDD especially myself cus I looked TERRIBLE. XDDD but it made me realize how much I miss ballet =/ then we watched more Fringe and then we watched another show called White Collar and it was about a con man working for the FBI. it was kinda boring. then we watched some Swan Lake on Youtube XDD and today we walked over to Subway =] my friend was obsessed with our puppies XDDDD she was like "LOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!" and im here saying, "uh huh" XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 am

Hmm....Today, i felt horrible when i woke up (woke up at 9 or so), then my mom made me go with her and the family to do the "Run for the Cure" thing for breast cancer. didnt finish that till 11, got home closer to around 12, scanned pictures, ate a sandwich, talked on teh chatbox, had a shower, got ready for work and i was ready and out the door by 2:15, got to work on time, it was PACKED. and i hate rude customers >_o After work ended i had no time inbetween work and bowling to do anything, so i went straight to bowling. My games werent all that good either xD''' and i finally got home. My legs are gonna kill me tomorrow morning xD''
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:35 pm

I couldn't be on yesterday since my net was down *currently at grandma's house where it works* and that's such a shame since yesterday was so fun!

Well, the day kinda sucked. Later on when it got dark my aunt had to go to the store and in honor of Fma day, I wore my Riza cosplay and came with her. I got so many weird stares in the grocery store. When we first came in, some middle aged guy gave me a dirty stare. XDDDD Then some guy waved to me, but I'm not sure if it was because he goes to my school or he was a fan of the series. After that we went to Taco Bell and my aunt had me take a picture with the lady taking our order. She was really nice and I explained to her why I was dressed like that and all. After we got our food, we went out in the shopping plaza and took pictures there, then went into Block Buster. The employees were like "....Wtf? O_o "

It was awesome. 8D
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:14 pm

@Oz: Lol thats cool you wore your costume in public! XD I don't watch FMA, can I have a picture of what your costume was? X'D
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:34 pm

@Emily-

It wasn't the first time I'd done something like that~ one time I went to a restaurant dressed as Oz. That was really fun. XD

Sure thing! Here you go: Click!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:30 pm

@Oz: I wish I had the confidence to just cosplay out in public. *me=very low self-esteem*

today was ok.
Geometry today....LINES. I just drew some lines acting like I knew what I was doing. XD hmmm in English we had to write some notes down =P for lunch I had chocolate covered strawberries with cocoa puffs :3 in history we had to be in groups and my group just kept talking about the difference between heavy metal and death metal and screamo and I was like "dude you guys really?" so I had to yell at them a couple of times. in spanish we watched about the Mayan civilization..and that there, is some crazy shiz. literally. and they talked about 2012. we did a vote on who believes in it and there was only one person XDD and he says, "its not my fault if you guys were wrong!" and were here saying "uh huh...." XDDD and now I have to write a summary of if I believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:30 am

Today we had an assembly on Behaviour @__@ So far the gr.10's have been so stupid that we've had to EXPEL (spelling? xD'') 6 students within ONE month of school. @_@ All 6 of them! they were all gr.10's!! >O (here in canada, Gr.10 marks the beginning of High School) Well, away from that topic, We had JACC (japanese appreciation culture club) today after school. (I run this club =3) we had a sports day of sorts. We did a game called Fruits baskets, its where we all sit in a circle and there is one person in the middle. everyone gets assigned a fruits name (in japanese) and if the person in the middle calls the fruit, you have to get up and move to another spot. Its really fun, but really brutal. I got tackled 6 times and i went smashing to the ground, 6 times xD'' After that we played another game called "Horsemans ride" or something like that. in groups of 4 we would pick the lightest person to be the "rider" and the other 3 would act as the horse. We would run with the person on our shoulders, and if the rider could grab the other persons flag first, would win xD it was kinda like a medievil game, you know, where youre on a horse, and you have a javelin of somekind? xD kinda like that. then last but not least we did the classical "three legged race" that was fun xD my partner and I came in last but it was still fun xD

And that was my day =o well, im gonna submit a resume or two in a bit but other than that....xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:01 am

@Will-

I actually have really low self esteem too. It used to be worse than it is now, but cosplaying in public kinda helps me get over it. XD

Mmmm chocolate covered strawberries. <3 Lucky~

@Elliot-

You got to play Fruits Basket? Awesome! I would have laughed if some one called out 'onigiri'. XD

----

Today was alright~

Classes were boring. At first break my friend Lil gave me a picture she drew for me an it was beautiful! ;w; Since she's going to another school, I drew her something as a going away present and she thought that she would repay me. Isn't that sweet? At lunch break I loaned my APH dvds to my friend Milly. We decided we were going to go watch a few episodes with her History teacher since he was interested, but he wasn't in the classroom so we're gonna try again tomorrow. When we came back, the anime club president was wearing her hair like Misa-Misa so I commented on it and said it looked cute. Then she made this huge marriage proposal to me infront of everyone and their mother and said if I say yes then we'll have an amazing house high on a hill and our children will be gorgeous ect. XDDDDDD I said that I was flattered and would say yes if I didn't already have a waifu of my own. Then she ran into the cafeteria fake crying saying that I'm cheating on her. After that my friend said, "Damn girl, everyone wants you.". Randomness is an awesome thing.

When I got home it was all rainy and gross outside, so I curled up in my oversized hoodie in the computer room and watched the first two eppys of Umineko since my friend wants to cosplay from that series and has already picked out potential characters I could be. So far, I love it. 8D It's so creepy it actually gave me goosebumps. Ohhh I love it! But if Maria says 'Uuuuu' again, I'll slap that child in the face just like her mama did. >_>

Tomorrow is an early release day. <3 Yay!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:07 am

@Oz: I SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT!! xD

lol thats amazing!! xD lol And Umineko is a great series =o and....uhh....dont get on Maria's bad side o___o you;ll see why in a few episodes....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:35 am

@Elliot-

You should have! XD It would be the perfect opportunity too.

I can imagine.. D: She's a scary little girl.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:09 am

@Oz:

LMFAO oh girl you haveno idea...If you think Maria is annoying 2 episodes in...dear lord your gonna kill yourself after the series is done. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:10 am

@Gil-

You mean she gets worse?! angryfox
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:06 am

Much.....much....worse......*shivers* She's cute and all, and i feel sorry for her but.....sheesh...o_o'''
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Well today Im all better now from my sickness
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Leo: I am soooo GLAD that you are BETTER!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I am packing....... My family and I are going to visit my Great Grandfather in Ohio! It is his birthday this weekend and he isn't doing so well...... So we are visiting him for about four days! Also we are driving up there... O.o 7 people cramed in a van for 8 hours (i think its about 8 hours... hmmmm)...... O.o not fun...... Also I probably won't have a computer so you guys probably won't see me on the forum for the next 4 days, but if you want to talk to me I will have my cell phone so you can text me!! X3 If you want my number I will PM it to ya!! ;D Alrighty so that is whats going on with me at the moment!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: