Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

Lacie

Today Today Today - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Aww kitty ears xD

Today was soo boring...went to school and had been there for 10 hours.
In Maths we did some new stuff I don't understand and in the other subjects we only did unnecessary things. My friends and I went to eat something nice in the breaktime and after school had finished I had to wait for the bus for half an hour with a girl who talked a lot lol. Now I'm tired and I have to study fo an exam tomorrow but I don't want to ;A;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:53 am

@Lacie (who was Sheireen xDDD Ah name changes lol)-

I'm sorry you're so exhausted. It sounds like a long day. ): Hang in there! *hugs*

-----

Today was alright. Class has defiantly gotten easier on me recently. I'm bringing up all my grades so that's good. English is becoming my favorite class because my teacher is amazing. We were in the computer lab today and some friends and I set the wallpapers to really bizarre images and he didn't mind at all. Speaking of awesome teachers, in Health we had to come up with a slogan and poster with the theme of not drinking at the prom. A friend decided that we should draw some one dancing with a vodka bottle, so we sketched that out for the rough draft. Then I started drawing on a paper what I thought would just be a sketch I could keep. I drew Russia in a Cinderella dress all hairy and huge, yes, dancing with vodka. Then something possessed me to draw a narwhal shouting, "Roofies!". It turns out that paper happened to be the back of our rough draft that we were to turn in. Before I had chance to protest, the teacher took it and stared for the longest time, then acted like nothing happened. After school after a long fuss at the post office, I finally received the cosplay wig I ordered. <3 I can't wait to put the entire costume together.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:05 am

@Oz: pffttt nice! I always do that. I always draw on the back of a paper that we have to turn in later. XP

Blehh..
In biology I thought since we were doing blood typing I thought that we were going to draw our own blood to see our blood type so I was kinda freaking out. But we just used fake blood. I wouldn't know what to do if we had to do that. (since I CANNOT stand pain) I think we do that in Honors Bio...In math...I just keep falling asleep! It's soooo boring and I can never keep up. In dance we finished learning the dance and, wow...its EXTREMELY easy. And easy dances are pretty fun. In Spanish we had to do our skits and I was the narrator. Yay. It was easyyyyy. In English we had to read articles and me and my friend just kept on talking about how we really agreed on my article which talks about how parents push kids to try harder in school which makes them stressed...which is true. In History I guess we were supposed to take notes, but I didn't get that memo.... =_= Blehh
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:13 am

TODAY...today..

Today was, er kinda mixed feelings. I don't have classes during Wednesdays so I stay at home and go online the entire day XD I am still sick but it's okay, there's nothing much bad about it. Besides I'm already feeling better, no worries. ^^ But what ruined my day was Madoka Magica episode 11 is suspended for release this week TOT I was waiting for it! Now I wanna know if Pandora Hearts will still be released >.> Moving on...I never ate breakfast today, let's make that brunch XD And also I worked on another fanfic while watching TV, so that gave me a lot of ideas. XD Lastly, I don't know, I'm still surprised at the fact that I'm blood type A. ALL THE WHILE I THOUGHT I WAS O. XDD
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:23 am

Hope you'll get well soon, Lily-san. Also, I hope that PH won't be suspended this week T__T. The wait is so excruciating ;A; And cool~! You write fanfics??? And being Blood Type A can't be that bad XD (I think I'm A or B, not quite sure ~~~)

My day has just begun~!! So nothing much to talk about yet! Except that I've had breakfast!! (Pancakes, Orange juice and Yoghurt~!! -> Stomach ache T__T.)
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:07 pm

@Oz Thank youu *hugs*
And yeah namechange..xD
What wig is is? *_*

@Leo I ate too much just now as well >_> I soo regret it right now lol

Today was boring...went to school, got a bad oral mark ;_; Then had to write my exam which I didn't study for yesterday...
I was on this forum and chatting instead laughing

Now I'm home and I have to finish an essay for tomorrow dead
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:02 pm

@Lacie: That doesn't sound like a very happy day T___T. *hugs* Hang in there!! You'll finish it!!!

This afternoon I went to eat lunch with the new head master of my previous school and 2 old schoolmates ~ It was great XD in regard to the food ~ We had a good chat about the good old times and stuffs. Haaaa... makes me want to go back to those days so much ;A;
Back to top Go down
Lottie Baskerville

Lottie Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:40 pm

@Lacie Good luck with that =)

@ That is so nice Leo , well maybe youll be able to meet more often , you dont have to leave those days in the past xDD

Today i went to the doctor -.- they took my blood o.o -.- And then i went to school and nearly fell asleep during class
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:56 pm

@ Leo Good old times huh?~ xD When I think back I miss everything so much ;_;

Thank you guys! I finished everything, now I can finally relax a little oni038

@Lottie why did they take your blood? Do you have iron deficiency or something like that? (Because they took my blood almost every moth because of that ;A;)
Back to top Go down
Lottie Baskerville

Lottie Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:03 pm

@Lacie
(yes!i dont have iron deposits so every few months i have to get tested , and lack of vitamin D and a few things more xD)
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Aww I feel sorry for you ;_; I'm glad I don't have to do that anymore...the only good thing is that you get used to injections xD
Back to top Go down
Lottie Baskerville

Lottie Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:36 pm

haha dont worry im so happy you dont have to do it anymore =) yes that is certainly a plus , not afraid of them anymore... the blood scares me though xD(yes it is a bit stupid i know)
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Awwww~

Well, YESTERDAY was interesting. Especially in Psych. For the first 40 minutes of class, everyone was under the idea that the teacher isnt showing up, and if she had a sub, the sub forgot to come xD' So, quite a bit of the class left. Others goofed off, like logging on to the teachers computer and playing loud music. some immature guy drew something on the board (not gonna say what) and then one of my friends accidentally tripped on the projector cord, and the projector hit the ground. good thing it didnt break! But after about 40 min, a sub comes into our class, and tells us that we were just being recorded on camera! So they turned our class into an experiment!! I WAS LOOKING FOR THE CAMERA FOR THE REST OF THE CLASS xD

Then today, my Psych teacher came back, apparently her Aunt died of cancer, so she went out to her funeral. So, i handed in my "Dream assignment" late, but she still marked it. I had NO idea what to do with it, we just had to write down our dreams (thank god for the "weird dreams" thread! xD) look up each symbol in the dream, and then interpret it into our daily lives. so, APPARENTLY i did a good job. i got one of the highest marks and i didnt even know what to do xD;;
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:46 pm

@Lacie&Lottie: That sounds terrifying >< I'm dead scared of injections ><
@Elliot: Wow! Your Psy lessons sound amazing!!!!!! And haha XD Secret camera XD XD But then what kind of experiment was it??

I decided to sleep early (yes, sleeping at 8pm is very early) but then suddenly woke up after 4 hours of sleep T__T. Should I go back to sleep or just stay awake ~
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Behavioural. I think. We're studying child development and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:01 am

Oh I see ~~~ Did the teacher explain to you why you guys were being recorded?
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:02 am

Not yet. That comes tomorrow xD I cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:09 am

Haha I can't wait for the explanation either XD Oh, so did you manage to find the camera??
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:01 am

....sadly no. xD;;
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:06 am

Oh wow XD It must be hidden really well then ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:08 am

Today was okay I guess. The week is almost over so I'm glad! Nothing really happened during the day. In Health we were working on our project and this one girl was forced to join our group because we had an odd number of people. I talked with my friends like I would normally and after a few minutes she stopped me and said, "Honestly, you're scaring me. O__o;;". She repeatably reminded me how weird I was for the rest of the period. Ptfff normies. For anime club we watched the Japanese version of Zatch Bell. M-my childhood is ruined. Now I realize how much 4Kids edited. It's not as innocent and censored as the English. It's too bad we only watched the first episode and not one of the ones with Parco Folgore. xDDD He was great. A few people pointed out that it looks like Kyo wears eyeliner. No wonder I found him attractive when I was younger -shot-. Later in P.E. I had this awkward conversation with a girl I despise who follows me around during the class. She was talking about how much she hates this other chick. She made a list of all these things she's said to her and I replied with, "..And you don't do the exact same thing to other people?". She said. "That's different.". Really? *sigh* -_-'
The rest of the day/night (until now) I worked on certain some one on this forum's birthday drawing. So many reference images. I almost died, but it's finally done. *collapses* oni040
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:20 am

Today....meh it was kinda boring for me. XD We didn't have classes for three subjects though. And lol I wasted my money for two boxes of Pocky ^_^" Despite all that my day still went well. XD Although I had loads of work in my shoulder, it seems like I can't think about that right now~ AND LOL IT FEELS SO HAPPY that tonight will be the release of PH 59 raws~ can't wait for the release XD And like yesterday, the winds are so cold and freezing. XD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:22 am

Oh hahaha, the release is tonight? ( feel so nervous that I have butterflies in my stomach now O__O)

Today, to my horror, my sweets stock has run out wahhh wahhh wahhh Look on the bright side, I don't have any classes today XD (because there's a lecturer's strike or something T__T.) Due to irregular sleeping habits, I just feel too tired to leave my bed T____T. The weather is gloomy also. It's just...sad T___T.
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 am

Midnight of 17th every month XDDD

Wow you should be resting then. Leaving the bed is tiring itself O:

And currently I'm downloading some Microsoft updates...I badly need a Japanese language in my Language bar. >.> And I have to restart my laptop after this XDD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:40 am

Oh I see XD XD (I do have the Japanese language bar but I can't even use it because I don't know Japanese ;A; ) And thanks, although lying in bed is pretty tiring T__T Maybe I should get some food ~~~ Food will make me happy ~~~~!!! (Ask Gizele, Oz or Vincent for more details XD XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: