Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Today Today Today - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:56 am

Today was interesting I guess. Our warm up in English left me in a state of a mixture of panic and rage. We had to kill off the main character in our story in either a tragic or heroic way. I went up to the teacher after he wrote it and said, "I am not killing off Nicholas! No, just no!". After trying to reason with him, I lost and had to do it anyway. I announced to everyone that this will not be canon in the actual story, then sat down to write it. When I shared his reason of death (which was a really crappy ending) , my teacher stared for a moment then went on to the next raised hand. xD I can't use that ending. Yes, I'm that passionate about my writings. <3

Most of the day my friend waved my Prussia flag around that I got yesterday with my cosplay. My only excuse for letting her do that was because it was her birthday and she seemed to have fun with it. Every time she stuck it in some one's hair or on their bag we'd say, "Vital regions claimed!".A kid in our second period class asked what country the flag was from and when we told him he yelled"Prussia!" from the top of his lungs, then left suddenly.

During lunch I went to go watch Improv. One of the guys in the club used to have really long blonde hair (like Legolas hair) and a few days ago he cut it. I could hardly recognize him without it. o.o

At the very beginning of P.E. before we started to do anything, my entire body began to ache, my vision went blurry and I felt like I was going to be sick. It was so weird! The teacher let me sit it out and while I was waiting on the stairs for everyone to finish, I almost fell asleep I was so tired. I almost dozed off in Algebra too. I made the mistake of telling my mom and now she won't stop asking me if I'm alright or if I need anything. xD Oh mum, such a worry wart.
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:18 am

We-ell, nothing unusual has happened today, at the very least.

Except to the fact that we waited for an hour for our English professor to arrive. But good enough, at least my work has lessened! XD
I immediately went home afterwards since I'm really sleepy (due to me sleeping at 4 AM earlier) and hit the sack. I slept for three hours and then I went online. XD
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 am

@Lily-

Hehe, when ever any of my teachers are late I say, "What kind of example are you for us? You expect us to arrive on time, but the same doesn't apply to you? Tsk tsk". xD Thankfully most of my teachers are cool with it and know I'm joking.

----

Nothing really happened today. I slept in till 10am and felt horrible for being such a lazy bum. An hour later my mom got back from Costco and bought a bunch of dog toys. I began to give her a lecture on buying only the necessities until she showed me the sweet rolls she bought. Smart woman, appeasing me with sweets.
Later we went into town to see my grandparents. All the roads were nearly flooded from the constant rain these past few days.
Nothing else happened other than counting down the hours till tomorrow. Why so special you might ask? I get to go to the airport in San Jose to pick up my great aunt from Canada. There are businessmen at the airport. Businessmen fascinate me oh so much. fox 11 They're so fun to observe and toy with. So I'm looking forward to that. Of course I'm looking forward to seeing auntie Dot as well.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:04 am

Today my brother and I went to go pick up his early B-Day gift...a brand spankin new 3DS!!!

God...they are PRETTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY and so SHINY! *___*

The 3D Menu looks trippy~ I love it~ <3

To bad I'm short on $$$ and they are like $250 each. xD

I will wait a bit before I get one. I wanna wait for more games to come out before I do much more.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:28 am

@Gil-

They have a 3D DS out now?!! That's awesome! Makes it even better that it's shiny. I like shiny things~

----

Today was kinda fun.

I went with my grandma and grandpa to go get my great aunt and her friend at the airport in San Jose. Unfortunately, I only saw about four businessmen all day and none of them had glasses. Only two of
them carried brief cases. I was in disappoint. =3=
None the less, I did have fun. I spazzed out over all the huge buildings and explored the airport while we
waited for their flight to get off.
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:33 am

Uhm. Well I forgot to tell how I went through last night, but oh well. XD

I applied for typesetter in Fallen Syndicate (it's The Black Abyss merged with another scanlating team since they won't be working alone anymore) AND GUESS WHAT. I passed the test and now I'm a official typesetter! Very Happy Very Happy One of the editors told me they were low on staff and I just passed so they're still giving work on the others. Glad that I can help out now. It's such a great contribution~

I might be doing Pandora Hearts and other series under Fallen Syndicate/The Black Abyss, so please watch out for it! XD

Right now, due to one of the staffs giving me typesetting work for the series Maru Maru Se Yo ^^ (it's still currently in chapter 2 so it's not really that popular, but watch out for the releases. XD), I haven;t eaten breakfast yet. AND I HAVE TO FINISH MY RESEARCH WORK WITHIN THIS AFTERNOON. oAo One more and I'm done! Tomorrow's the defense. I hope I pass this. Please pray for me. >w<
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 am

COngratulations, Lily-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs!!* And also, good luck with the research!! ^^

I had quite a good day today except for the stomach aches @___@ Those were hell!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Get well soon, Leo!!

Today was pretty boring....nothing special happened (except that I bought some nice shoes *_*)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:13 am

So apparently today everyone in our family got spoiled. xDD

A few days ago my Bro got a 3DS, today he got a Laptop for his b-day/chirstmas gift

and I bought a PSP. xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:26 am

Nothing really happened today other than making a fool of myself in English with a friend (we laughed so hard we cried after xDDD ) and waited at the church three hours after school at which my grandparents never came to get me. I hope tomorrow is more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Urgh. Today I thought I was going to have a haircut, but I guess not. XP Oh well. Thursday. But later I'm going to go to dinner with my dad and my sister. I don't know if my stomach can handle it cus lately its been hating me. It only wants ice cream. Whenever I look at chicken or fish it just makes me want to throw up. But not at ice cream. WTF. I think I'm getting sick since I'm starting to cough a lot and I'm always cold... Of course right when I'm trying to enjoy my freakin spring break this has to happen... =_= Now I have to work on my Espanol project. XP
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:31 am

@Will-

Holy crap. I've really wanted to get a haircut recently, craved ice cream, and today I got sick. o.o I know how you feel, dude.

-----

Today wasn't all that great. First of all I woke up really sick, so my mom let me stay home. The day was alright since I got to watch anime (note to self-never watch Panty and Stocking while eating..ever) such as the last Eden of the East movie and the first six episodes of Moon Phase that a friend let me borrow. Later I found out that I have an appointment at the doctor's office tomorrow (last time I had to wait for seven hours before I was seen) and that two of my dogs might be put down the following day. I know they're really suffering and there's no chance of them getting better. I'm just really gonna miss them. Gah I feel like such a horrible person for wanting to keep them alive.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:05 pm

Today was the start of Spring Break, everyone in the school broke up at 12PM. But I had to stay behind until 3PM (with other students) for extra science lessons for our upcoming science exams in May and in April we're hardly in school so the teachers decided to give us extra lessons during the Spring Break. Quite a pain in the butt, considering that I want to have a lazy break but I have to revise. ;A;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 6:40 pm

Yesterday really sucked. I went to the doctor about my soar throat and he said "LOL you're getting what's going around. Here, take these random antibiotics and lets see what happens. : D ". So he gave me a prescription and I was out of there in less than five minutes. I thought, "Oh, well that was easy.". Then I took the pill. A few hours later I was showing the symptoms of any sane person after seeing Isla Yura in a thong. In other words I barfed my guts up all night... so yeah. Pardon the grossness. I hope today is much better. D;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:31 pm

@Oz: aww hope you feel better!! D:

...Well I'm getting sick as well. XP I had a headache this morning but I had to get my haircut and I did and I love it! Pretty short and thin! Just the way I like it! Very Happy But before that I kept sneezing and sneezing. My mom says it might be my allergies so lets just hope that. But still...I HATE my allergies...since its so windy over here I might have caught some pollen or something...damn XP
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:42 pm

@Oz & Will
I hope you two get better soon! Being sick is no fun at all :(

Today I had to go to school for extra lessons whilst almost everybody else slept in. It was also Parent's Review day and I got my grades/targets for the Spring term so far. I'm doing great in Maths and English and I'm doing good in all the other subjects (I'm above my targets, yay ^w^) apart from Art and Biology which is the same. But the only subject that I'm below target is R.E, which I don't really understand because the end of unit tests I've been getting full marks. ;^; But I'm happy that I'm no longer below my target in Physics!
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Today I visted Break XD we had a Slayers Marathon XD

Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Chichiri wrote:
Today I visted Break XD we had a Slayers Marathon XD

yep we did ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:07 pm

It was so much fun the time passed really quickly
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 10:24 pm

yeah it did i guess that happens when you watch anime ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:42 pm

@Break & Chichiri
Good to hear you had a fun day/time :D

Today I finally purchased a graphics tablet. I have been wanting to buy one for a while but I couldn't find them in any stores and recently I have been using the internet to buy things ^u^ It should be arriving within 2 - 3 days, I can't wait to get my hands on it and practise drawing~~ <3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:49 am

*couldn't get online the day before D;)
Yesterday I went to my cousins house. My oldest cousin let us play around with his recording studio and we did several failurific covers of songs by Usher and Katy Perry. We would have really sucked if it wasn't for the auto tune. xD

Today I went to a play of Singing in the Rain with my grandma and her friends. One of my old friend's elder sisters had the main role. She was amazing! It was amusing that an all girls school was putting it on and there were a bunch of male roles, but they played their parts well.

Tomorrow I get to go back to school. <3 How I miss school.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Today I did revision for Chemistry, I revised for over 3 hours and I took a nap =w=. I also cleaned up my room that is going to get re-decorated and peeled off some of the loose paint.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:52 am

Okay. So. I have 2 days to mention.

Saturday:
First day back at work. 8 hour shift. WE WERE PACKED FOR THE ENTIRE DAY >O Even with all the available Cashiers on till, THERE WERE STILL LINES GOING DOWN THE ISLES! >O But at least i got to see some of my favourite customers^^ That made me happy~~

Sunday: Yet again. I worked. a full 8 hour shift again too. It was busy but we had at least one dead period xD And i got to see a customer i havent seen in FOREVER!!! and i got to see my favourite customer of all again too!!! And i had the most RIDICULOUS bill come through my till. $2,160.43 on food, for ONLY TWO PEOPLE! WTH! >O

Today:
I got a baby. Yes, I got a baby in Biology class today. We have to keep it safe for a week xD Although.....since we had to name it, im afraid that im gonna grow attached to it ;___;
Its name is Monica Kyrie Walker. lol. (Walker is my last name after all)
Aaaaaand i think thats it for today! xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:55 am

@Elliot-

A $2,000 grocery bill?! That's insane. xDDD

Ooo! You get to do one of those projects? Sounds fun!

---------

Today I went back to school after my long absence. Not alot had changed since I was gone and it was really boring for the first few classes. In Health I was super sleepy and the guy sitting behind me kept kicking my chair saying, "Wake upp! Wake up!". Irritated and tired, I replied with, "Why don't you shut the *bleeep* up?". This was followed by a chorus of "Ohhhh!" from around the room. It was immature and stupid of me to stoop to his level and I felt bad. I realize I've been quite loose with my mouth lately and it's bringing me alot of shame. v.v I hope my future actions will be more responsible.

When I was eating lunch one of my friends joined and talked to me. Her gaggle of other friends came along and asked her to play hop scotch with them and said it was okay if I came along. I felt sort of out of place around a bunch of people I didn't know, so while they played I sat there and drew some doodles on the ground with some of the left over chalk. I forgot what it was like to draw with it~ =w= I felt like such a little kid again.

Speaking of flashes from the past, we had a substitute teacher for P.E. today who had us play alot of day care like games instead of running like we usually do. For once in my life I actually pwned at Duck Duck Goose. The girl I tagged was gaining up on me and I had this total Matrix moment when I got to her spot. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: