Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime Conventions

Go down 
+8
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Will of the Abyss
Gilbert Nightray
Xerxes Break
Oz Vessalius
Vincent Nightray
Mandy Chan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Anime Conventions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:08 am

@Will-

Yup yup~Vocaloid! <3 Some one should make a topic for it in the anime section since I know we have a few fans on here. XD

@Gil-

Shizaya convert zombie? XD *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:16 am

@Oz: i'll go do it now XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:23 am

Yay! XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:46 am

@Oz:

Yes Shizaya Convert Zombie.

That is my name for the fans of Shizaya (aka- the pairing that has no bases as a pairing at all. In other words its a hit & run pairing like Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, it has no bases as an actual pairing but is used for comic relief).
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:48 pm

@Gil-

Yup. XD That sounds like me. Yay for being a zombie~

----------------

Okay, so this post isn't exactly for an anime con per say, but the only other topic for cosplay is in the PH anime section so I thought it strictly meant PH only..so I hope it's okay to post this here. ^^'

So my friend and her family are taking me to the Renaissance Fair in September. I went last year in street clothes while everyone else there was dressed up. I found that they tend to pick on the non-dressed up goers and I've decided this year (while I have time) that I'm gonna do something about that.

I'm trying to think of a cosplay that I can get away with wearing over there. Something that kinda fits the time period so I won't stand out too much, but totally awesome at the same time. I don't mind crossplay, but I like normal cosplays too.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a cosplay I could put together in about two or three months? I'm completely stumped. sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:49 pm

I apologize for the extremely long post above. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:27 am

Ooooo a topic for anime conventions eh? PERFECT! =D Well anyway, I run/organize an Anime Convention here in Edmonton Alberta called Harufest. This year it is taking place on May 7th at my school called W.P Wagner.

http://www.anime-alberta.org/harufest/

This is our website link, we already have Posters up here in town, but i felt that it would be a good idea to spread the word online too. I'll have the poster's img link up here eventually
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:07 am

@Elliot:

Ohhh so your the one who organizes that event! xDD

I would s attent if I didn't live 6 fuckin hours away. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:48 am

Yep! Thats me! ;3 Last year and this year! And yeah D= You should come anyway xD lol! You could stay at my place with Jack ;D lol!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:45 pm

@Elliot:

Not unless you come down here to meet the rents. They don't like me going off with anyone they haven't met (and trust). xDDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:59 am

LOL touche.....=/
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:47 am

Today I started a cosplay for a con that isn't for another 4 1/2 months... I feel like a loser XD

TO be fair, I have to get my cosplay done early so I can help Alice get hers done in like, three days (she's hiding it from her mommy, so she can't make it at home, and then I have to make a tidus cosplay for one of our friends. I really wish he'd be len this year, just to save my brain... Len would be so much easier... and he'd match us... ^^;
AND on top of all this, I have to make a Black Rock Shooter Cosplay for my friend. I'm not a big fan of ACEN right now... >.<

Anyways, I started making patterns for my MEIKO cosplay, and figured out what cloth I need (I need so much cloth... kill me... please...)
I'm really glad I've alredy got proper footwear, since I'd shoot myself in the foot if I still had to find that. Even though Meiko wears a pair of flat brown fuzzy boots (which I have) I really think I might swap those out for sexy tall black heeled boots, since it just MATCHES better.
What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:35 am

I like that idea chessie ^^ u'll have to show alice, vincey, and I them sometime before the con ^^ but wear watev keeps ur feet happy cause we'll be walking a lot ^^

So excited for ACen~!!! I am also preparing a few months early and we're all cosplaying from vocaloid~ And I happened to pick the hardest to cosplay of that group =_____________= well in the boys at least ^^ he's got the most expensive outfit cause there's no way I can make his outfit~ So I just ordered my gaku cosplay TODAY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oni035 So I'm rly happy :3
Oh and chessie could u help me out w/ my wig sometime pls~? cause I need to clump his bangs and give them lift so I'm not blinded oni030 cause right now they just flop in my face~
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:54 am

Wow, ust read this. I'll probably tell you the same thing tomorrow, but yes, I'll style your wig for you. That goes for Vincent, too.

OH MY GOD I CANNOT WAIT FOR ANIME CENTRAL!!!

Also, unfortunately, I can't wear those boots, because that's the pair of boots I walked the sole off of.
The entire SOLE fell off the bottom of the left one :\ So I guess I'll be wearing my fuzzy boots after all. BUT I REFUSE TO WEAR UGGS, no matter HOW much MEIKO's boots look like them on her cover art!! My brown fuzzy boots are infinitely better.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:16 am

You guys are so lucky to be cosplaying from Vocaloid! :3 It sounds like an interesting cosplay group.

I'm starting to get my stuff together for Fanime this year. Only three more months! This year I'll be cosplaying Prussia from Hetalia (for my anime club's group), MeyRin from Kuroshitsuji (for a friend's group) and for the third day I'll be lazy and re-use my Oz cosplay from last year... I-I just love cosplaying him too much to stop now. ;w; <3

I ordered my Prussia cosplay a week ago and will be doing his better known uniform instead of the Teutonic Knight one. I'm going to challenge myself and make MeyRin's maid outfit. I'm doing the manga version btw. Oh dear lord have mercy. D; It looked like it would be really easy until I saw the back of the apron. At least I found some amazing boots that I can use for both of them:
Does want *Q*

Wish me luck in my cosplay making! xD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:45 pm

AWWW!! YOU'RE GONNA BE SO CUTE!
We're doing hetalia next year. *is France*
Vincent is our Russia,
and Alice is our Hungary or our prussia.
Ada is our England. I think.
And our Russia is going to be shorter than... a lot of other characters. Like our Poland.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:39 am

I hope I'll be good enough to pull off these amazing characters. I fear my appearance won't bring them any justice, but I'll try. ^^

That sounds amazing! You'll have to do lots of epic photoshoots. My group has an America, Canada, Italy, Prussia, Germany (if she can go), Greece, and possibly Japan.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:26 am

@Oz:

Heyyy look what I found out Oz!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-03-03/california-fanimecon-to-host-singer-yuya-matsushita

8DDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:42 am

@Gil-

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

love!!! love!!! love!!! love!!!

OH MY F*CKING GOD!! GIL, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW! YES, ALL THIS CAPS LOCK IS COMPLETELY NECESSARY!!!

*fangirls for forever and a day*

Seriously, when I saw that I literally ran around the house and outside screaming my head off. My mom thought I was having a heart attack. <3 I-I'll finally get to see Yuya-sama! Now I have to work extra hard on my cosplays this year! Yu-kuuuun~
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:37 am

Hmmm just thought this was interesting.
A con in Malaysia! Here check it out!
Most of these cosplays are really recognizable <-- (is that a word? XD ) Plus they're GOOD O_O

I REALLY love the Hetalia one! : D
There's a group of Pandora Hearts cosplayers, but you don't get to see them that much D:
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:13 am

@Will-

Those cosplayers are all really good! I'm jealous. xD

It's about time some one cosplayed the Append versions of Len and Rin~ so many Mikus!

Was that a gender bended Mio I saw? *o* <3 So cute!

The Panty cosplayer was so in character. xDDDD

Glad to see more people cosplaying from Pandora Hearts. I hope that one day it will get much more recognition. <3

I love the Hetalia cosplays too! Especially genderbended Russia at the end. xD

Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Wheeeee~! ACen was over the weekend. It was great. I waas mistaken for a man 47.5 times. (The .5 is because someone mistook me for a guy again after I'd already told them I was a girl)

And a the most gorgeous girl at the con (this was before Vincent came and after Vincent left, of course) was actually a guy. He offered to bonk me. Yeah, like that. I politely declined.

ANYWAYS. I wound up not doing Vocaloid, because most of the group wound up not going and my MEIKO cosplay looks more like a blanket than anything else right now. So I recycled my BB cosplay, and rocked it as literally the only Beyond Birthday at the con. I looked. I even checked the Death Note meetup. I was the only one there.

Anime Conventions - Page 4 247416_2034884640566_1497697203_2295596_5021736_n

It's so funny to flip back and forth between this picture and my last profile picture. BB doesn't mesh well with the fiery pink prom dress. Anyways. More to come later. Eventually.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:45 pm

@Oz: At first I was wondering why Rin and Len looked so different, but then I realized the musical note chokers and I almost screamed. XD
The gender bended Mio is moe!!! X3
@Chessie: L-lucky!!! *Is jealous cus one of my favorite bands were there* T^T
You look awesome!!!!!! *o*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:55 am

@Cheshire-

If you were mistaken as a guy, it just means that your crossplay was convincing. I'm jealous cause I can never get the look right. xD You're lucky.

......So the girl (guy) was a prostitute? Oh mai. OxO

Your cosplay is so cool! *O*
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:06 am

@Will: Flow, I'm guessing? That's the only band I know of, unless you're talking about Yoshiki or one of the DJs...
and thanks!

@Oz: No, she was just really, REALLY confused. I'd been hitting people on the head with an empty water bottle as they passed to get into a line (because high-fives and hugs are cliche or something) and she sauntered along in all her pretty lolita gear, and I couldn't make myself hit her on the head, because she had this really ornate headthing on, and I mentioned, in passing, something like, "Oh, I was going to bonk you, but I don't want to break your hat!" and then she stopped and got very confused about bonking and had to clarify if I'd like to bonk her, and somewhere around the time she started speaking, my entire group was like "ADSKLFHADKLGJASKDLFHJGJHADSLKFJAKGJADSKF IT'S A MAN! I THINK!!"
But over the summer, I was offered business by an actual prostitute. I think I've told this story on here before somewhere... XD
Moral of the stories: somewhat shady women like to offer me sexual favors that I'd prefer to not accept. I feel oddly honored.

And that's how I took the whole mistaking thing. I'm super proud! Especially of the .5! And I'm glad you like my cosplay!
I'm really sad, though, because over the summer, the entire cosplay meetup of maybe 100 people recognized Beyond Birthday, but in the crowd of 25,000 or so, the only ones who recognized me... had been at that cosplay meetup. And had already gotten my picture.
I even had a Misora along for the ride! *angry muttering*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Conventions   Anime Conventions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Conventions
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next