Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]

Go down 
+7
Jack
Ada Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Oz Vessalius
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Gilbert Nightray
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] Empty
PostSubject: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Yes the title is literal.

PH has been licensed! *aprties* Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] Herz Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] Herz Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] Herz

Though the company that licenced it is actually a company that used to only do video game dubbing. It's called NIS America.

They just started bringing anime, their first animes they will realise are....Pandora Hearts, Toradora, Persona -trinity soul-, and Our Home's Fox Deity.

Being such an unknown company for anime, we MIGHT possible get new VA's we never heard of.

HOWEVER. Depending where NIS is located, we might get VA's we all know. I heard from a friend NIS dubbed Disgaea. So that might mean that NIS is in Texas. Meaning possible VA's from Funimation.

Or they could possible end up making Canada dub the voices. But I don't know if the company has done it before.

Either way I'm MASSIVELY EXCITED. I want to hear how this company does for directing a dub series, and how the voices will go.

And even if the dub sucks, I can always switch to Japanese with subtitles in the "option" section. XD

Oh there is also a chance that since they have only rally dubbed games before, they might only offically subtitle the animes. We will have to wait and see.

------------------

Information found here.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-02-11/nis-america-licenses-toradora-as-its-first-anime

Last edited by Gilbert Nightray on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:22 am

huh cool
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:58 am

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:01 am

LOL

I just found out NIS is actually in Cali.

So were more likely to get actors who you hear of from Viz. But we might get some coming don from Texas where Funi is.

That or they make Canada dub it. XD

Personally I hope we magically get more actors from Texas. I perfer their jobs on acting then people who work for Viz.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:18 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HECK YA! <3 *parties*

I was having a seriously crappy day until I heard this. XD Thanks for telling us,Gil-chan!

I'm so excited now :]
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:08 am

yay thanks for tell us gil now i can't wait cute fox i have a feeling a gil might do little gils voice and little vincent and possible oz
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Ok guys I hate to be the bringer of bad news but...

There is a chance that Pandora Hearts might be a SUB ONLY release.

According to what I have been reading, people have tried contacting the company asking if it will be dubbed, subbed or both. The comany says subbed, but possibly dubbed to.

However they have not made the offical announcment for the language settings yet.

I'm still hoping for a dub/sub dual combo. This way I can see how this company does on dubbing, but still have the option of going to japanese. *prays they end up doing both*

Reguardless I will still buy the series even if it is just subbed, or just dubbed.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:28 am

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I while I was at borders of course I went to the anime section, and there was the pandora hearts series!! XD I didn't get one............... but I prboly should have ^^

And there was soul eater and host club and the guy said they were coming out w/ plushies. ^^

dat made me happy ^^
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:49 am

@Ada:

Girl they shouldn't have the PH anime out yet. It just got licensed recently. And they even said it wouldn't be out till May/June/July.

So if it was the anime you saw in there its a bootlegged DVD set.

If its the manga your talking about, then your good. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:18 am

I really hope the dvds come out next month. We've been through May, almost done with June, and July is almost here! Gahhh I'm getting impatient. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:49 am

@Oz:

I know right! *impatience too*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:08 pm

It's just been announced by NIS America that the first DVD Box Set of Pandora Hearts will be available on October 26th 2010!!! 8DDD

i've already pre-ordered mine.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Ooooo! Where can you pre-order it? <3 Does want.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 am

@Oz:

If I recall right you order it from Amazon or RightStuf. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:11 am

@Gil-

*goes to pre-order* <3
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:53 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/
I need it *o* damn October 26, come faster!!!!!! But no dub )= just subbed BUT STILL!!! I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-dose a happy dace-

http://nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=ap&aid=phearts&pfile=pinfo.php
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CosplayGamer
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:07 am

=O If they did dub it....i wonder who is who....=o
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:29 pm

OOoooooooh, yay!!!!

I kinda hope they get completely new ones.
(Like they (kinda) did for the Hetalia dub...)

*excited* I won't buy it myself, of course, but...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:33 pm

@Elliot & Alice:

No sadly they didn't dub it. ;A;

The reason why is becuase NIS America just started releasin anime. They only have the budget from their video games they have done, which is not enough to support a dub if it fails to sell well.

They did state they might do a dub version of it later on if the subbed sells well enough though (is hoping they will, I don't care if I have to re-buy another copy). 8D

Also...this is kinda off/on topic....but...any ideas on who you would like to see voice the characters if they did do a dub?

-- Base it on either California VA's or Canadian VA's (they are more likey then people who work at Funimation ---
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:44 pm

This was a list I made awhile back (and I still stand by it). However I need to switch around the American one, since I made this before NIS America lisenced it (and my ideas were more based around Funimation). xDDD

BTW - Andrew Francis as Gilbert Nightray = My ULTIMATE FANASTY!!! *________* <333

(Will post a link to the example vid on why later on today)

AMERICAN DUB:(Needs to redo)

Gilbert Nightray: Jason Liebrecht - [Train (assasin mode) from Black Cat & Lavi from D.Gray-Man]
Xerxes Break: Chris Patton - [Creed from Black Cat]
Oscar: Scott McNeil - [Hohenheim from FMA]

The rest: (Unknown)

-------------------------------------

CANADIAN DUB: (Almost done)

Gilbert Nightray: Andrew Francis - [Haseo from .hack//ROOTS & Seiran from Saiunkoku]
Xerxes Break: Trevor Devall - [Fraigne from Shakugan no Shana]
Alice: Tabitha St. Germain - [Shana from Shakugan no Shana]
Sharon: Chantal Strand - [Lacus from GS/GSD]
Jack: Kirby Morrow - [Miroku from InuYasha & Rey from GSD]
Glen: David Kaye - [Sesshomaru from InuYasha]
Elliot: Drew Nelson - [Matt from Deathnote]
Ada: Brenna O'Brien - [Rin from InuYasha]
Oscar: Chris Britton - [Soichiro from Deathnote]
Zai: Paul Dobson - [Naraku from InuYasha & Alastor from Shakugan no Shana]
Reim: Bill Switzer - [Sai from Gundam Seed]
Lotti: Willow Johnson - [Kikyo from InuYasha]
Chesire: Cathy Weseluck - [Near from Deathnote]
Barma: Alessandro Juliani - [L from Deathnote]
Vincent: Louis Chirillo - [Reishin from Saiunkoku]
Echo: Janyse Jaud - [Kanna from InuYasha]

Oz: (Unknown)
Reo: (Unknown)
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:19 am

*Train* *Train* *Train* *Train* *Lavi* *Lavi* *Lavi* *Lavi* Lavi*

I'm sorry, were you saying something?

*Train* *TRAIN* *LAVI* *LAVILAVILAVILAVILAVI*

*loves*

_--------------

Sorry. Anyways... I don't really know VAs/seiyus (Well, except people like Vic Mignogna and Norio Wakamoto) but I do like the choices based on past characters.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:02 am

Hmm....Yeah, well either way, if they mess up....im gonna be so mad....>O
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:38 pm

D:< DUDE I WOULD WAN% TO BE ALICE! not this Tabitha St. Germain *huff* Oz even said she wanted me to be Alice >w>

Oz Vessalius wrote:
I only got to see the first one you posted and the fandub and they're both amazing. Really, you have mad skills. 8D

If they ever did dub Pandora Hearts, I'd sign a petition for you to be Alice. :3 It was awesome!

and thats all i have to say about that >w>

oh btw has anyone gotten the boxset yet? Its out now owo

Last edited by Jack on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CosplayGamer
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:49 pm

hahahah xD maybe we should start an uprising lol. just to make you the Alice Wink
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:14 am

We should! XD She'd do an awesome job.

I really wanna pre-order it now. ;___; But I'm hopelessly broke.. *sob* Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get it for Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]   Pandora Hearts - [NIS America] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora Hearts - [NIS America]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: Anime Disscussion-
Jump to: