Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:21 am

Btw, who's your fav? I know your fav couple is HibarixDino (aka: D18), but I don't know who your fav character is yet. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:34 am

My fav is Hibari. XD

I like him cuz well, he's badass. Doesn't give a shit what others think, does as he pleases. He hates crowds and calls people weaker then him "herbaviours". XD

Despite the whole bad guy sort of persona he gives off, he has great loyalty and respect for those who he thinks deserve it. Plus he has a weak spot for cute small things like animals. XD

That and his fav saying is "kamikurosu" ortherwise translated as "I'll bite you to death." XD

-------

My other favs are;

2.) Dino
3.) Gokudera
4.) Fran
5.) Fong
6.) Reborn
7.) Yuuta
8.) Spanner
9.) Mukuro
10.) Yamamoto
11.) I-pin
12.) Lal-mirch
13.) Lambo (at the age of 15 and 25)
14.) Chrome
15.) Basil

In that order. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:01 am

I haven't seen much of Hibari since I'm only in the first ten eppys (I think he's appeared like...3 times so far?) but he sounds epic. XD

He has a weak spot for cute small animals huh? That would explain the pics I've seen with him and a little yellow chick! I was wondering about that lol

Also, when do Yuuta and Basil appear? I remember you mentioning them a while back. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:17 am

@Oz:

The little yellow bird is Hibird! <333

Here's a clip of him singing Hibari's fav song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIZTxGdUB3Q

Yuuta appears sometime before episode 25 I think. So soon.

And Basil appears shortly after the first bad guy arc. So...somewhere from episode 40 or 50 to.....70....ish....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:24 am

@Gil-

Omg..that is too cute! <333 I wish my bird could sing like that.

I love how Hibari's henchmen are crying in the background. XD

And yay! Eppy 25 isn't too far away...but 50/60/70 is pretty far. sweat drop I'm gonna need alot more free time.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:27 am

@Oz:

LMAO YES! Hibird is ADORABLE. <333

I find it funny all of Hibari's hence men have pampadors. XDDD

Oooohhhh here is a montage up to eppy 102 of all of Hibari's "Kamikurosu's" XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7PFiZvYK1U
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:38 am

*is not even going to put @Gil- anymore because we're the only ones posting on here* XD

Hibird might be a potential fav character for me now after watching that one clip LAWL!

I know right? XD I wonder if having a pampador is one of the requirements of being his henchman.

That's alot of Kamikurosu's! At least now I know a new phrase in Japanese *is tempted to use it at school tomorrow*. I also love his creepy theme music at the beginning XD And is it me or in the last two clips does he look older? Did he use the ten year canon or something? o:
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:42 am

*is not gonna use @ anymore either* XD

LAWL Hibird is a fav (should put him on list for me). XD

I always thought maybe Hibari had a love for Elvis? -shot-

I want to use it randomly one day too. XD

That "creepy music" is his theme music. XD

Yes Hibari is older in those clips. Only he didn't exactly use the canon on himself....Tsuna got transported to the future and met future Hibari (who is still kickin everyone's ass). XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:48 am

LMAO! I have a new crack pairing now. XD HibarixElvis. That's some hawt yaoi right thar ;D

If I can find sheet music for his theme on the piano, I wanna learn it! XD Sounds like it would be fun to play.

Ooo does that mean Tsuna meets some of the other characters too? If so, I wonder what they look like. o:
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:52 am

LAWL You should hear Goku's music. It sounds like fuckin tango music. XD

Yes he meets Adult Goku, Yamamoto, Fuuta, Haru, Kyoko, and lots others. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:05 am

Oh I just remembered you meet Basil at eppy 34. (So your actually not that far off). XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:28 am

I just listened to Goku's theme..I love it! <3 It really does sound like tango music haha XD

Yay! Only about 20 more eppys to go then. XD I need to get caught up this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:30 am

Thats good! Smile

I'm waiting for eppy 181 soon. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:55 am

Ooo Just watched eppy 181.

Last time Yamamoto was tested to see if he could enherit his past selfs power to serve the Vongola boss.

This time Lambo was tested...and god was is screwy. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:18 am

Oh boy... XD I can only imagine what happened. Did he pass?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:22 am

Yes he passed....though it was an odd way. XD

You know how crying babys alwasy get their way?....Well it reminded me of that. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Oh god...remember the vid on all of Hibari's "kamikurosu's" from eppys 1-102?

Well I just watched all of Gokudera's "Judaime!'s".....there swas somewhere between 515 and 525....from episodes 1-104 (they still have another 80+ to go).

God....I got 2 mins in and was ready to kill something. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:10 am

LAWL! I remember watching that. XD

Funny story, while I was watching that vid I had it on really high volume and my grandma could hear Goku shouting "Judaime!!!" over and over, so she came in and told me to shut it off before she turned it off herself. I could have probably survived the whole thing if she hadn't interrupted. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:01 am

LAWL I wouldn't have....it got annoying...XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Just watched 181 subbed. XD

Goku got his test today to inherit the former guardians power of Storm. XD

Goku's basically consisted of the former guardian trcking Goku into lookin for Uri in the bushes (all day...lawl).

Then he disguised himself as Goku and went to school with Tsuna. Tsuna knew something was different and liked how this Goku was more reliable (as opposed to shout till you get yoru way). XD

After school Goku finally meets up with Tsuna and the fake him. And the former guarian asks Tsuna what he thought of his performance as his right-hand man. Naturally Tsuna said the truth, that he liked the trustworthy-ness and reliability of him. This made Goku sad, and seemed to think he wasen't worth being his right hand man.

This made the original storm guardian deem him not suitable for inheriting his powers. However it was then Goku said that he didn't care, that he would serve Tsuna even if he didn't get the power, and do his best to protect him and everyeone else (d'awww). <3

Tsuna also showed that he didn't want Goku to leave cuz he is a precious friend to him.

This made the former guardian of storm tell them they passed the test. He was testing to see the bonds between the right-hand man and Tsuna. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:54 am

D'awwwww!! <3 How sweet! I think Goku is quickly becoming my fav since I've watched more eppys. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:51 am

Oz:

LMAO I figured. Usually which ever character appears in your dreams ends up being your most fav or most hated. XD

How far are u in the series now?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:08 am

Hmmm I think I'm on 13 now. I think.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:23 am

LAWL you need to watch more. XD

i want you to at least get passed the first arc. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:36 am

I agree, I need to watch moar! I'm not even half way caught up. D: And prolly wont be for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn   Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: Anime-
Jump to: