Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heart no Kuni no Alice

Go down 
+6
Echo-chan
Ada Vessalius
erii
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Will of the Abyss
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

Heart no Kuni no Alice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart no Kuni no Alice   Heart no Kuni no Alice - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:16 pm

;LASNKGDO[AINGD;LJKNADESGNJA;NGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched that trailer wide eyed and full of EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *0* OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Heart no Kuni no Alice   Heart no Kuni no Alice - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:50 pm

IKR!! its like

kdsjvbskud YOU GIPPED US FOR 3 YEARS AND WE ARE FINALLY GONNA GET IT!!! <333 ;A;
Back to top Go down
Rufus Barma

Rufus Barma

PostSubject: Re: Heart no Kuni no Alice   Heart no Kuni no Alice - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:59 pm

I love Heart no Kuni no Alice Very Happy SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT THE VID yayz my fav characters have to be Joker, Boris, Nightmare and Julius... Blood sucks Razz I laughed so hard when Nightmare vomited blood on Alice, and my mum gave me a real wtf look oni040 oohhhh well - now I've got the vid to look forward to and Ishida Akira voicing JOKER!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAYZ!
Back to top Go down
bluesweets

bluesweets

PostSubject: Re: Heart no Kuni no Alice   Heart no Kuni no Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:20 pm

When is the movie out?
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Heart no Kuni no Alice   Heart no Kuni no Alice - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:47 pm

@bluesweets: Well it's already in theaters at Japan, but I don't know when they'll give out the DVDs....
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Heart no Kuni no Alice   Heart no Kuni no Alice - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:17 am

Well... I think it'll be a while. I know that Studio Ghibli's Arrietty took almost a year to come out on dvd after being theatres.. but I don't know how long it takes typically for a movie to be released on dvd in Japan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Heart no Kuni no Alice   Heart no Kuni no Alice - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:26 am

@Itera: That's really true. They took a long arse time with Arrietty so I think it will be a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart no Kuni no Alice   Heart no Kuni no Alice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heart no Kuni no Alice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: Manga-
Jump to: