Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan Empty
PostSubject: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 pm

I'm to lazy to type a decription so I will copy and paste it. XD

ABOUT:

Yukimura Chizuru has come to Kyoto looking for her father, a doctor who has gone missing. While there, she witnesses a fight between an Oni and the Shinsengumi. Taking her into custody, the Shinsengumi debates on what to do with Chizuru when they discover that she is the daughter of the doctor they are also looking for. The Shinsengumi then takes Chizuru along on their search after the missing doctor, from adventures to adventures.

------------

The entire show is based of a Japansese Otome Dating Sim. That alone should tell you this show consists of Bishies glaore and a very stereotypical....well everything. XD

But despite it being stereotypical, I don't mind it. Prolly cuz it was orignally a game first and not an anime. Plus Bishies always help. -shot- xD

------------

So far based on what I have seen I like Saito and Souji the best.

Here is a absolutly ADORABLE pic of them with...KITTIES! <333

Saito = Purple, Souji = Brown

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/403551

What I find so ammusing about this though...is Saito's VA....is Kousuke Toriumi (also known as Gilbert Nightrays VA)!...and in this particular pic...poor Saito looks so nervous and confused around the cat! XD

I also found Kosuke has an allergy towards cats...is he destined to play character afraid or allergic to cats? I think so. XD

Souji on the other hand seems to enjoy playing kissy-kiss with the cat he's holding (LMAO).

-------------

Random...this pic ammuses me. xD

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/381857
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:14 am

*adds to my 'anime I need to watch' list*

It looks cute! I love the picture with the cats. XD I find it amusing about one of the guys being Gil's VA.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:00 am

LAWL This show is still fairly new. There is only like 4 eppys out so far. XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:44 pm

yes! ive been watching this too!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:06 pm

YAY! XD

Why am I gonna bet your fav character is gonna end up being Kazama (blonde guy with red eyes). XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:33 pm

yeah so far hes my fave sweat drop fox (god you know me too well Shocked )

yours is possibly hijikata?

overall the series is AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:21 pm

@Vincent:

Actually its not. XD

I like Saito and Souji best.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:37 pm

DANG i was going to guess saito >.<

oh well Razz
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:32 am

@Vincent:

LMAO well at the moment It's kinda a tie between those 2. I haven't decided a full fav yet. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:00 am

Finally got to watch eppy 6 subbed. XD

I'm glad were finally getting a plot, and I'm only loving Souji and Saito more with every eppy. XD

We need more of when they all go demon mode though! It makes for more excitment. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:28 am

I made a MEP part with this anime! Sadly I can't upload it till after the MEP is out cuz its a B-Day MEp for the leader of one of the studios I'm in. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:30 am

@Gil-

I wanna see! XD Is it possible to show me on Msn?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:44 am

@Oz:

Yes if you would get on msn and talk to mee. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:46 am

@Gil-

I would if I could. I have to go to bed very soon. D:
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:10 am

I'm really late posting on here despite seeing the new eppy when it came out. xD

Like oMG was eppy 7 fanservicy or what? Like god I wasn't expecting it either. xD

Here I am sitting watching the eppy drinking water...when suddenly it goes to a scene where all the shinsengumi members are having a physical exam....so their all SHIRTLESS. xD

Dear god what a perfectly good waste of water cuz it took me by such suprize that i spat it out. xD

Saito = Yuuuummmm~! <3 (He's freakin pale male). xD
Okita = D'Awww (He should have been shirtless too, but oh well we got a cute scene with him). xD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:45 pm

I'm sad the anime is done in 1 more episode. T___T

But I just watched 11 RAW...so much Okitaaaa *____* <333.

Part made me really sad though...stupid music wasn't helping one bit. Also. Okita looks even sexier in demon mode with white hair and red eyes. */////*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 am

I forgot to post this a few days ago, but apparently Hakuouki is getting a 2nd season.

Thats good, cuz seriously there was like little to no plot in this season at all. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Today in Japan they aired the first episode of Hakuoki's 2nd season!!

However we won't likey get it online till the 4th! T_____T *wants my Okita and Saitou fanservice*

Either way it's yet another series I will stalk this season! 8DD
Back to top Go down
Yuusuke-chan

Yuusuke-chan

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:17 pm

LOL, this anime converted me into a Toriumi Kousuke fan after seeing episode 1. It's a really nice anime and I would definitely recommend this to those who haven't seen it.

Very Happy

Btw, my fave character is Saitou Hajime. Kinda reminds me a bit of Kuchiki Byakuya from BLEACH (maybe it's because of the scarf and a bit of his attitude). But oh well, luv him! xD

Gilbert Nightray wrote:
@Vincent:

Actually its not. XD

I like Saito and Souji best.

I like them as a pair. I think they balance each other out whenever they're together. My sister even once said they're 'too married' at times.
Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/lostinthought
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:51 pm

@Yuusuke:

LMAO ironically I support them as a pairing too! XD

(though I ship many pairings in there...both het and bl)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan   Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan Empty

Back to top Go down

Hakuoki Shinsengumi Kitan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: Anime-
Jump to: