Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Adventure 2

Go down 
+3
Vincent Nightray
The Cheshire Cat
Xerxes Break
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

Random Adventure 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:04 am

Eva-Beatrice: Hm... a large sustantial mansion... it's missing something though... oh yeah! ME! *summons the golden butterflies and pins some large painting of herself on a random wall* *laughs like a maniac*
Yuyuko: *also finds the wine cellar* ...food? *eats one of the bottles and starts to look drunk* dizzy! I think there was something wrong with that... uuurgh... *starts floating around like the drunken ghost she is*
Nue: *stumbling around, drunk* Fr-france... don't leave meee... *falls down the stairs to the cellar* AAAAAH! oni044
Cirno: *walks up to Grell* Say, you have a book showing how people die? CAN YOU TELL ME HOW SUWAKO DIES? oni05
Mokou: *decided to sit in a window sill*
Blair: Hm? Wheres the hot spring? blush *still doesn't have any clothes on*
9-Volt: *is running from all the other people and runs inside some random room, then slams the door behind him* Phew... I think we're safe here, Shag.
Shag: *tugs on 9-Volt's shirt*
9-Volt: Huh? What is it, Shag?
Shag: *points at a large pile of cut up stuffed animals*
9-Volt: nani!! AAAAAAAH! *runs out of the room as fast as he can*
Shag: *trying his best to keep up, due to his short legs*
Bloodlily: ?! Mroooow! *shoves Suneka off of her and starts walking off, then stops* *in cat* I didn't know that was your Twoleg. *turns around and sits, facing Suneka* Could you mind telling a forever lost she-cat where she is right now? *licks a paw*
Tigadrel: *standing around, not knowing where to sit*
Emily: Look, Break! A girl from the future! ...Time paradox!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Will: *walks right into the same wall he did earlier* dizzy! *grabs onto sophie for suport*

Kaia: *still making angry motorboat noises in an attempt to be free* mmmmmmmbmmmmmmffmmmmm!!! angryfox

Ivan: *smiles evily at liet....hoping that his terrified face will come crying to him* evil fox
--------------------------
Vincent: *opens a desk drawer in his study and POOF none other than his beloved kitty is in there* ....
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Misa: Miss Hedyeh do you hate me or something did i disapoint you really i can't help the way i was created is it because cause i'm tanned or is it my hie that disapointed you if so i'll change it and dye it any colour you want

Nuriko: you shouldn't really change your apearance your fine the why you are Very Happy

Misa: i know but i feel like it did some thing wrong oni017

Soma: (back to his normal self) where did the kid come from question fox ah well now where did i put my tiara and magic wand before getting married

Misa: so i'm some kid now huh oni039 then again why should i bother talking to you you always igore me back in the future

Soma: huh what do you mean, i don't even know you fox 12

Greil: shes just angry cause she did something naughty in the future by playing with some remote that sent her to the past

Misa: your such a big mouth greil any ways i have to try and go home back to mommy shes the only one that seems to care about me (turns her back on soma)

Soma: and i'm still confuessed on whats going on fox 12

Switzerland: zzz! (on the floor)

Joey: oni039 (argueing with a plant)

Alicia: what ever loren sophie says bad things about me so i feel i should say stuff about her and she stinks of fish hmph fox

Lithuania: (tries to hide in santi's CC)

Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:55 pm

All the sudden, a odd looking but cute little creature walked passed everyone. It griined and waved a tiny paw

"Hi there"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Misa: ok since that stupid guy there is a bad parent in the future i shall play with his cute little fellow and hang around with nuriko still (picks mokona up) hi there your sooo cute what your name

Prince Soma: ehhh i'm still confuessed on who this girl is why she calling me a bad parent i don't have any kids Shocked

Greil: your so stupid Soma she's your daughter from the future ideot

Prince Soma: NANI oni031 but i'm no good at dealing with kids oni030 (walks back and forth lost a thought on having a kid in the future)

Misa: i wonder if thats why my dad in the future never spends time with me well i'm still angry at him angryfox
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:07 pm

The Tiny Creature prodded Soma's leg "Hey Hey whats all the saddy sadness for?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Soma: oh that cause i want some curry obi033

Misa: oni039

Nuriko: (throughs a chair at soma) don't lie and talk about curry, the whats the real reason ideot

Soma: that hurt oni040 i'm, sad cause i have a kid in the future i can't cope with child well what do i do how am i sopost to be a parent and and, wahz i wish angi was here oni011
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:57 am

Cirno: *makes a baseball bat out of ice and smacks Grell* I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!! oni014
Eva-Beatrice: *smiling at her portrait she hung on the wall*
Blair: Oh well, since I don't have any clothes, nya~- *poof into cat form* *sits next to Sophie and paws at her shoe* :3
Youmu: Great... where is Mistress Yuyuko now? *starts walking down a hall*
9-Volt: *is running and smacks into Youmu* Aah! wahhh
Youmu: Ack! *falls backwards*
Shag: oni039
Youmu: *picks up 9-Volt by the collar of his shirt* You shouldn't be running around irresponsibly like that!
9-Volt: Um, look, I'm sorry lady! I saw something scary, and-
Youmu: ... Are you lost?
9-Volt: ...Yes. wahhhhh
Youmu: ...Here. *picks up 9-Volt with two hands and carries him off*
Shag: *jumping up and down and flailing his arms as if to say "Hey, you're forgetting me!"*
Mokou: *sees Mokona* nani!! So... c-cute... *starts petting Mokona*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Adventure 2   Random Adventure 2 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Adventure 2
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8