Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Embarressing Moments

Go down 
+16
Sharon Rainsworth
Yggy
Mandy Chan
Leah
Lacie
Ozu Bezarius
Leo
Oz Bazarius
Elliot Nightray
TheChainYaname
Will of the Abyss
InsaneEmily
Oz Vessalius
The Cheshire Cat
Xerxes Break
Echo-chan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

Embarressing Moments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:46 pm

@ will
i hate it when you get embarrassed in public
i have one thats not so embarrassing but people kept staring at me
i was walking in another mall so while i was walking i ran towards my mom but stepped on something and fell down people were staring at me like i was some weirdo.. oni017
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:39 pm

@Ozu: I always fall too T____T
But I just laugh it out and ignore all the weird looks XD
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:29 pm

@will
ahaha sometimes i do that too....ah well poeple stare at you like a wierdo but when they fall they start getting mad or sad or something
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:04 pm

@Will & Ozu I hate falling down ;A; It happens so often that I got used to it now...xD
Or bumping into people. Mostly I bump into tall people who are directly in front of me and perfectly visible lol
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:43 pm

@Lacie
haha me too! i was in the airport and i was walking to get on the airplane and then suddenly bump into this guy that's really tall!! oni031
i told him sorry and ran away oni023
plus i really love your new picture and banner
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 5:31 pm

One of my most embarrassing moments was when I fell over a hurdle in P.E.

It wasn't even one of those proper hurdles. It was them triangle cardboard-y ones that are at least 60cm high.

I remember running and jumping, and I jumped too early so I fell and I skidded at least a metre. /cry.

At first everyone started laughing, but then it went dead silence. I just laid on the floor for a while because I was so embarrassed and I wanted to cry xD

But in the end I just laughed it off with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:02 pm

@Lacie: same XD
@Leah: aww D:

I remember in gym when it was gymnastics week and on the beam you had to jump over it. At first I thought it was going to be easy so I ran and then I told myself, "Ok...JUMP!" But my body didn't respond and so I ran into the beam, but I made everyone think I was screwing around by jumping over it stupidly after I ran into it. XDDD Yeah my group was laughing at me and I just laughed along with them XDD
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Ok I remember one time I was at the local shopping centre and there used to be a shop there where they sold tvs, cookers etc. And one time there was a cartoon on one of the display tvs in the window. Ofcouse I was laughing my head off at the cartoon. And so people walking by were proberly thinking "wtf"

Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:51 pm

@Ozu Thank you a lot :33
@Leah & Will The gym is a dangerous place for clumsy people lol
@Chichiri Pfff all those people were too serious laughing If I was there I would have laughed with you~
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:53 pm

lol good good
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 pm

@Lacie: Hahaha yepp
@Chichiri: I would do the same too! XDD
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Looks like I'm not the only one XD phew
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:34 am

@chichiri
yeah id do the same XD

oh i rwemember one i wasn't embrassed but i was pretty pissed. my phone rang when i was on the bus my rington was china's version of hetalia song anyways when my phone rang everyone on the bus gave me werid looks it wasn't very happy and well i changed my ring tone the next day to i've got a jar of dirt o.o
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:26 am

Grr I hate it when people are like that oni014
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:46 pm

> walk into bathroom
> see father coming out of the shower with NOTHING on
OH MY GOD.

Then there was my first kiss... Boy, I hate ice skating now.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Chichiri wrote:
Grr I hate it when people are like that oni014

yeah me too, i mean why should people care what your ring tine is O.o

@OZ

lol i had a friend years ago that went into the boys toilets O.o
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:45 pm

@Break If anyone would give me weird looks I would give weird looks back
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:08 pm

@Break: China's ringtone?!?! Dude if I was there I would have hugged you and yelled, "If anyone has a problem with this ringtone then I'll beat you up!!!" XD
@Ozzie: I did that before to....but it was a roomate..which is a guy...SO EMBARESSING.... oni040
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:03 am

OMG something similar happened to me too xD
I had to pick my brother up from his training and all the guys in his soccer team were in the changing room, so I waited outside....I waited and waited but my brother didn't come out so I got a little pissed. Then I saw how all the older women went inside that room and I thought "Why should I not go as well" but when I was there, there were half naked boys everywhere. (most of them were in my class or my school ;A;) And my classmate was fully naked and stood right in front of me, trying to cover everything and being total shocked oni040
I was like" SORRYYY!!!"" and hurried outside. That.Was.So.Embarrassing. oni032
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:45 pm

@Lacie: oni032 That must have been terrible oni032 For me it was the other way round. Back when I was 14-15, I went on a trip with my class. Everyone stayed in the same place for the day and while the others were outside exploring around, I sneaked back to the common room to change my trousers because those were uncomfortable to run in. Noone was in the room so I just changed clothes normally until I heard a boy's voice. Turned out that my classmate was sitting in the room but he was so quiet I didn't notice him beforehand T________T. The embarrassing thing is that one year later when our class was on another trip, it was that classmate who ran into the room while I was changing clothes, again. oni032 Life is so cruel! oni032
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:45 pm

@Lacie: ..... oni031
@Leo: kinda the same thing happened to me!

So I was dressing up for dance and I was kinda close to the door, but not next to it. And this guy just walks in and I was kinda out of it, but later I was like, ".....HOLY CRAP A GUY JUST WALKED IN THE GIRL'S DRESSING ROOM!!!!!" When he walked in his face looked like, "Oh crap!!!!" And my pants were halfway down... SO AWKWARD... O_O
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:14 am

@Will: oni032

I've just remembered one of my embarrassing moments. I'm currently staying with a roommate. One time her friend came over to visit and they often went out in the morning before I woke up. So that fateful morning, I heard noises of them waking up and later leaving like usual. Later when I woke up, I turned on my laptop, put on the song "I'm Reading A Book" (Echo-chan, I blame you for this!!!) and sang along with it at max volumn! Then I heared some strange noises. Turned out that only my roommate's friend left the room that morning, my roommate was still sleeping. I woke her up in such a ridiculous way. So embarrassing >< >< ><.
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:13 am

Oh, let me join!!!
It happens two days ago. Maybe all of you didn't know that I love to dance a lot. It was in my father hospital room, since my father is sleeping, my mother is out for a while, and my sister didn't pay attention to me, I got bored and started dancing randomly. It looks like my sister is looking at me secretly, but I didn't realize because I use my headphone to hear some music. Suddenly, a nurse is coming and says "Excuse me, I forgot to give your father medicine." And she just go away. The embarassing moment is, I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT A NURSE IS COMING BECAUSE MY HEADPHONE IS TOO LOUD!! And I got laughed by my sister. The nurse seemed laughed too. Gosh, it's so embarrasing.....
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:35 am

@Leo: aww D: That has happened to me a lot of times...
@Sharon: I always did that!!!! DX

Speaking of singing outloud....
I walk my dogs and listen to my Ipod and my Ipod has Korean and Japanese songs. That's it. I love singing...So I sang outloud. Actually this happens to me a lot. When I was singing I turned a corner and BAM there's this person just taking a walk and I'm just like, "OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD...DID HE HEAR MY SINGING????" And then I just kinda ran away... XD And now I look around and see if there are any people around and when its all clear I sing. :3
And this other time I was singing and I look around and this person was just staring at me from there patio...
Ugh SO embaressing!! >o<
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:58 am

@Will: Yea, I know that kind of feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Embarressing Moments
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next