Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Embarressing Moments

Go down 
+16
Sharon Rainsworth
Yggy
Mandy Chan
Leah
Lacie
Ozu Bezarius
Leo
Oz Bazarius
Elliot Nightray
TheChainYaname
Will of the Abyss
InsaneEmily
Oz Vessalius
The Cheshire Cat
Xerxes Break
Echo-chan
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Embarressing Moments - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:18 am

Once again I have made a fool of myself. xD;;

So yesterday my grandma and I were at Bath&Body Works in the mall. She wanted me to try a perfume, but sprayed it directly in my eye. In that moment all the information on warning labels ran through my head (like 'if directly in eyes, dose with water for 15 minutes' ect). I started screaming/cussing and running all over the store begging employees to help me. They got me a tissue for my eye because it's all I needed.
Once that episode was over, all the employees started laughing at me. xDDD I laughed along with them because it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:14 pm

@Oz: Hahahahaa XDD

Speaking of perfume....
I was testing perfumes and I don't know why, but I decided to put on the perfume while my arm was going in a circular motion. Soooo I got perfume in my mouth. Luckily though only my sister was watching and she said, "Stupid...." XDD

Another embarassing moment I had was on the weekend when I was out of town. I was getting breakfast and I threw away some trash and I didn't see a cabinet there and so I hit my head on there, and I think someone saw me cus I looked at the corner of my eyes and I saw someone stare at me. >____< My head really hurt after that though. =__=
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:28 am

Mkay so the other day I was trying to get a ride to a church event~ So I called one of Friend's cell phone and they didn't pick up.... So I was just like whatever she will call back or I will call her again later. So about 5 min later she calls back. I pick up the phone and then this person says "Did someone want to speak to Yollanda?" O____O!? (My friend's name is Sarah...) So trying to make sure I heard correctly I asked her to repeat her self and she said (in an annoyed tone) "Did someone want to speak to Yollanda?!" OAO?!!!! By this time I was like Holy Holy Holy Holy CHEESE AND CRACKERS!!! I NEED TO HANG UP!!! OAO So I said "Oh.. Haha... Umm I am sorry this must be the wrong number...ummm I am really sorry..umm..bye" then she says "Mhm Mkay Bye!!" *hangs up* At this point I m VERY confused! I checked my phone and everything it was Sarah's contact info and everything.... So I am thinking Maybe that person stole her phone or something!?! O__O!! So I check her FB and it says right near the top. "I am sorry my phone broke so if you want to get ahold of me then contact me through FB." =^=.......Oh.....So Yollanda has Sarah's old number....

Embarressing Moments - Page 4 4810

and now I will casually hide under a rock....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:05 am

@Echo-

Oh wow! Nice! xD If I were you, I'd call that number again just to prank call Yolanda. Could be fun.

(I love the Harry gif btw)
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:34 am

So at school, I was going outside to eat my lunch, since the weather was good. So while I was walking I tripped and fell, then when I used the table to help me get up, I hit my head on it....People were staring and laughing at me!!
TWO EMBARRASSING THINGS AT ONCE!! oni032
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:03 am

@Ozu: Oh no! D:

Today and yesterday I almost fell on icy snow, but I avoided eye contact and hid myself. XDD
But I hate it when it snows because you always have to be reminded to be careful. And when I remind myself not to fall... I fall. XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarressing Moments   Embarressing Moments - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Embarressing Moments
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4