Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Present for Cheshire.

Go down 
+4
Ada Vessalius
Echo-chan
Oz Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Would you want to participate in getting Cheshire a card? and or a present?
Im all for it!!
Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Vote_lcap64%Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
She is my friend! Its the least i could do!
Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Sure why not?
Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Vote_lcap14%Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Umm....*undecided*
Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Nah im broke, i cant even afford the postage stamp.
 7% [ 1 ]
Too much work. =
Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope, no way. not gonna do it.
Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for Cheshire.   Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:24 am

1Few days ago. i think she's at work right now though. when she gets home and on skype im going to pester her xD;;; i wanna send it as soon as i can talk again!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Present for Cheshire.   Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:57 am

Did Jack ever give you the card? ^^'
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Present for Cheshire.   Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:06 am

Yes, and ive sent it to Ada^^ Im just waiting back to hear from her 8D
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Present for Cheshire.   Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:43 am

Guys, I got it last night... Thank you so, SO much!

Vincent - thank you for delivering it... sort of. I love you, Sunfish.

Will - Even though you said your presents were crap, they weren't. The origami is beautiful, and I'm not sure if I want to eat the candy or save it... currently I'm thinking eat it. The notes were very sweet, too.

Ada - I already thanked you earlier. No more loves for you. ... ok, just kidding. Your likeness of my Shimeji France is uncanny. I THINK you also drew the Cheshire in the middle of the page... I'm not sure. Whoever that was, it's adorable.

Echo - Your picture. It was adorable. It's going on my wall once my room gets painted. And your note, like everyone else's, was very kind and thoughtful. Thank you.

Mysterious Pocky-sender - I have no idea who you are, but I ate part of it, then sucessfully melted the rest together by leaving it in Vincent's oven car, and now intend to eat my pocky chunks during the Harry Potter opening. Maybe I'll give the smaller one to Vincent. ... maybe not.

Oz - Your picture was absolutely darling, and I've already put my favorite art pencils in the Poland pencil case. I was waiting SO LONG for it! Also, the L pin came just in the nick of time... my old one broke just before school let out. This one is bigger, too... it's like I broke one and then got an upgrade! The Oz drawing is freaking adorable, too, and I THINK you put the Poland right next to your note (I'm not sure, but proximity made me think it was you) so... yeah. That's pretty much the cutest Poland I've seen in, like, ever. Also, please don't ask me to forgive your handwriting. I can't even write cursive in the first place, never mind as legibly as you can.

Finally, Elliot. Even though I wasn't supposed to know, knowing that the package was coming for me made everything much, much brighter. The front, back, and inside of the card is stunning. Well, maybe not the front. That's really just adorable. But it's really, really adorable. Even if your hands get hacked off at the shoulders, never, ever stop drawing. Also, the Elliot surfing the mail at the bottom made me laugh so hard that I thought I was going to die. Luckily, and obviously, I did not. Thank you for being the mastermind behind this. I'm honestly incredibly touched by it. Also, I think you were the supplier of the envelope, which did a fantastic job holding all the tissue I went through during and after opening the package. Thank you so much, Elliot. What you did and planned and made happen for me was immensely kind, and I really can't thank you enough.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Present for Cheshire.   Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:12 am

@Cheshire-

I-I'm so glad you liked everything! ;////w///; *isn't used to being appreciated*. I wish I could redo the Cheshie pic now that I have Paint Tool Sai...I've gotten so much better. D:
I think I drew Poland. I can't really remember, but I'm pretty sure that was me. I can't even remember what I wrote for my note, hehe. xDDD;; Good thing you could read the handwriting. Most people ask me " Umm...is this a different language..?". ^^'
You're welcome! I'm glad everything could come to good use!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Present for Cheshire.   Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

@Chessie: I-I-I'm so glad you liked it!!!! :'D obi025
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Present for Cheshire.   Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 am

@Chessie: AWWWW YAY!!!!!!!!!!! ;w; *GLOMPS* I AM SO GLAD YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Present for Cheshire.   Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:41 am

@Kitty: heheheh, Im more than happy than to have put this together, but everyone else deserves the thanks for actually going along and helping with it, i didnt really do much^^; and yeah, the front could have been a little better but, im happy with the back >w< hahahah, im glad to hear that it was able to hold the tissue lol! And the fact that you're very happy with this makes it all worthwhile. Thank you very much Kitty^^ Im glad we (the awesome forum peoples 8D) were able to make you happy~
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Present for Cheshire.   Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Elliot, what are you on? I said the front wasn't stunning only because it was too cute! (Stunning and cute don't really mesh well...)
And you deserve plenty of thanks for caring enough to come up with it and facilitate it happening. Much as I appreciate everyone pitching in, you deserve special thanks for being the first.

... I want to cuddle the picture! SO CUTE~!! (but I won't, because then it would be rumpled)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Present for Cheshire.   Present for Cheshire. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Present for Cheshire.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4