Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Afterschool Charisma

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Afterschool Charisma Empty
PostSubject: Afterschool Charisma   Afterschool Charisma EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:31 pm

I just picked up this series a few days ago, the first 2 volumes have been published here, so to us its a relatively new series.
This series is one about Clones. At St.Kleio school, Clones of famous people in the past attend school to learn about their originals. Mozart, Sigmund Freud, Napoleon, and heck, even Hitler! They all attend this school in hopes that they can eventually join society on the outside. But there is one amongst them that isnt a Clone, he's the Main Character. Shiro Kamiya is the son of the head professor at the academy. So he gets called a daddy's boy a lot.
Well, one day, Sigmund overhears a conversation that the higher ups were having. They said to "Kill all of the Clones". And that sparks the story. Well, its the main story for the part im in xD;;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Charisma   Afterschool Charisma EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:37 pm

@Elliot: ohhhh sounds interesting *o* *adds to my list* XD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Charisma   Afterschool Charisma EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Awesome! >D Right now my favourite characters in it are the main character, Shiro Kamiya, Sigmund Freud, Napoleon, Joan of Arc, and Ikkyu. I absolutely loathe Rasputin, and Mozart from time to time xD;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Charisma   Afterschool Charisma EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Rasputin?! wowww... *gets reminded of disney movie* ohhh dear XDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Charisma   Afterschool Charisma EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:29 am

I've heard lots of good reviews about this series. I'm contemplating starting it myself when I actually get time to 'READ' again. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Charisma   Afterschool Charisma EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:02 am

I remember reading about it in an article a few months back. It sounded really interesting, but I couldn't find it online. ;o;
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Charisma   Afterschool Charisma EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 am

@Will: LOL of a disney movie eh? xD Nice~

@Gilbert: aww why do you say that? D= School? or...? And yeah, if you get the chance then do so >w<

@Oz: Weird o.o I'll see if i can find it...if i can i'll link it on here^^
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Charisma   Afterschool Charisma EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:15 am

I started reading it!! But it started to get..... ummm.... Joan gets.... ummm.... kind of naked....... O_O so I had to stop reading it... The part where there are two girls in the bath tub was bad enough for me... but I thought that was the worst it got.... but nooooo!!!! JOAN DOESN'T WEAR A BRA!!!!!!!!! @_@ MY MIND!!!!!!!!!! DX GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU FILTY IMAGE!!!!!!!! ;A; I sorry.. but I can't read this one anymore....... T^T
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Charisma   Afterschool Charisma EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 am

ROFL Its fine Echo xD Dont worry about it. I havent read past Vol.2 so i dunno whats in store. But i must say, that part kinda made me look away for a bit too xD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Charisma   Afterschool Charisma EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:16 am

@Echo and Elliot

Was it seriously that bad? XD I don't think something like that would both me....(oh wait I can watch Yaoi/Shounen-ai...no wonder having a naked person with no bra doesn't both me!) xD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Charisma   Afterschool Charisma EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:47 am

@Gil: LOL Well, yeah that would certainly do something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afterschool Charisma   Afterschool Charisma Empty

Back to top Go down

Afterschool Charisma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: Manga-
Jump to: