Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What kind of person you like?

Go down 
+9
Mad_as_a_Hatter
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Echo-chan
Leo
Sharon Rainsworth
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Konpeito

Konpeito

What kind of person you like? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:23 am

never really thought about this kind of stuff...*thinks*

I guess someone who is...

-Careing
-Has a good sence of humor
-Humble
-Clueless to the world around (I find people like that kind of cute blushfox)
-Enjoyable to be around
-Accepts people for who they are
-Has the same religion as I do
-Who has something unique about them
-Someone who can make me laugh and smile
-Forgiving by nature

I fell odd posting this sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:36 am

Mature type huh?? oni035
I more like the funny one, but he still a mature blush
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:25 am

@Sharon: I-I Woulden't say a muture type, I'm only 14 so I'm not sure about what type of person I like yet, And well I don't think I will for another six or seven years atleast

I fell akward posting this... sweat drop fox
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:41 am

*hugs Konpi-chan* Awww, the Ice Prince is so cute >w<. And haha, both of your post ended with "I feel awkward/odd posting this" XD And yeah, don't worry yourself too much about this ~ It'll come when the time is right ~~~~~ (GDI when will my time come?? ><)
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 am

Let's see. XD

- Cheerful
- Kind
- Fun to be with
- Friendly
- Shares the same interest as me
- Talented
- Good sense of humor
- Thoughtful
- Humble
- and who likes me because of me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:19 am

Lol when I reread this thread again, it seems like we all search for similar characteristics XD XD (Lol imagine all of us fighting over a boy .... [don't know how to react T__T.])
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:08 pm

oooooooooooooooh~!

Let's see... I think we're posting ideals...

well, must-haves first, anyways.
1. Let's see... we need a PG way to say this... oh! He/she/it has to be able to... keep up with me. Yes. That.
2. MUST NOT WANT A BAJILLION KIDS. I am NOT a baby assembly line, and will NOT be used as such!
3. Can't feel threatened if their partner is the breadwinner
4. Enjoys a wide variety of music (My ipod goes from Caramelldansen to Mozart, usually with Billy Idol or some musical thrown in for flavor.) (Rap is not music)
5. Cannot be from the American South. No. Just No.
6. Like animals. (I want five kitties, a few pooches, a not-small herd of horses, a couple goats, a cow or two, and possibly some sheep)
7. Preferably not American (I do not plan on staying in this country. Tokyo promises to have a good need for Forensic scientists, as does Paris, and... every major city in Asia and Europe.)
8. If male, must be at least my height when I'm flat and have good posture. My height includes hair. His does not. (This does not apply elsewhere.)
9. Aesthetics are important. Very important.
10. I, like pretty much everyone else, am a sucker for instruments... They've gotta play something, or have an exquisitely fine appreciation of the performing arts to make up for it.

Ideals:
1. Knows at least one language other than English. Preferably not Latin. Latin is possibly the most useless language ever, and I don't plan on living in the Vatican (did you know that Vatican ATMs are in Latin? It's true! They're in Latin or Italian, like American ones are in English or Spanish!)
2. Can teach me how to play the hurdy-gurdy. Those things are AMAZING.
3. Capable of quiet time. Chessie likes to read and ignore important people. Sometimes for hours at a time. There's only two things she's willing to break early for.
4. Cooks.
5. Likes pomegranates. I smell like pomegranates. I like pomegranates. They must like pomegranates. Or at least not dislike pomegranates.

Long post. Long.

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Wow ^^;; that's really detailed ~ and long ~~~
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Actually, I think it's more rambling than detailed XD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Nah, there's a fine line between those 2 and from my point of view, you were describing in details, not rambling ~~~~ Cheers~! (Want more tuna??? XD XD XD)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:05 pm

... ill!
Back to top Go down
Lottie Baskerville

Lottie Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:21 pm

i will sum up everything i want in:
Someone i love , that loves me back xD someone happy! XD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Hahaha XD XD Too much tuna = ill! ~ Cheshire is mortally scared of tuna now XD XD XD

Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 am

@Lottie-kun: That's simple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of person you like?   What kind of person you like? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of person you like?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: