Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What thing that annoy you the most?

Go down 
+11
Alice B-Rabbit
Echo-chan
Konpeito
Elliot Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Mad_as_a_Hatter
Mandy Chan
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
Leo
Sharon Rainsworth
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:56 pm

........lol, youre funny Sharon xD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:05 am

I can't wake up either, no matter if it's Wednesday or Sunday XD XD XD The only thing that can wake me up is music ~~~
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:28 am

....the only thing that can wake me is my cat xD or....something annoying. like the cold, or my mom LOL JK my mom isnt annoying, but she just has the "touch" ya know? (god that can be taken so creepy xD)
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:23 am

What annoys me is when no one listens...... well I start out annoyed and start saying crazy stuff like "I am flying to Mars tomorrow" and stuff like that and they usually don't respond in anyway.... which definatly proves to me that they aren't listening and that is when I get really sad.... Because it makes me feel like no one gives a crap and that I should just go die in a ditch somewhere....... and that is NOT Cool.......
I dispise Bullies and when people roll their eyes or just flat out say "whatever!" and walk away........
I also hate it when a best friend (for about 14 years) gets a Boyfriend and then totally forgets about you.....and then when there is a problem they come crawling back asking for you to listen and help, which you end up doing for the sake of the friendship you had before, but once that is over and done with they go back to leaving you in the dark totally forgeting you again.......... That just flat out pisses me off...... but it makes me want to cry uncontrollably .................
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:08 am

*hugs Echo*
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 am

ANYA-KUN!!! wahhh *HUGS TIGHTLY* I fell so bad, I wish your friend didn't ignore you like that! wahhh
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:34 am

Echo-san, I never ignore/abandon you like that!!! *hugs*
But, what do you mean 14 years old? You don't mean me right? nani!!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:17 pm

@Kon: Kon's right. Things are different now right?^^ you have good friends like us! ;D even though we're on the other side of the monitor...(which makes me sad every time i think about it lol!) we are here for you ;D (lol, you know that liminality soundtrack i showed you? the track "friendship" started to play as i was typing that. lol! how perfect it that?! xD)

@Sharon: hahahah, im sure that she doesnt mean you Sharon <3 *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:13 am

@Elliot-kun: Yep, I think you're right
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:21 pm

*hugs Echo-chan* Hope you feel better now oni03 Don't snap and turn into Noise ok? (Remember! You'll get bald faster!! So if you value your hair......) Wish you all the best!
You're right Ellio. We can be chatting happily to each other over the monitor but when I look around, I'm just sitting here all alone. It's saddening. We can't always be there for one another physically, BUT our thoughts count, right? oni03 So Echo-chan! We'll always be there for you! (Oh lol, I've just noticed Im listening to a song called "Always There" ~)
oni09
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:57 pm

....*sigh* Its "Elliot" >>;;
Oh hey yeah, thats another thing that annoys me xD;; Being called "ellio" rather than "Elliot"
lol
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Haaaa ~ How I love to annoy you ~~~ Oh well, let's think of it as my way of differentiate between you and the real Elliot ~
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:48 pm

.....>>;
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:35 am

Then, I call you Elly!!! 'Cause it's so cute!!! If you don't want it, just be honest to me, it's okay~
Then I call you Elliot instead
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:38 am

Ah hah, im fine with "Elly" because quite a few people on this site call me Elly....xD; so im used to it. cause its not a typo lol
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 am

Yup!!! It's decided!!! Then I call you Elly!!! oni035
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:55 am

*reads posts from after my emo momemt* AWWWWWW!!!! THanks GUYS!!!!! *GROUP HUGS* All Of you guys are JUST SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 cute *GROUP HUGS AGAIN*
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:47 pm

@Echo-san: Yaaay!!!! *group hugs*
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:17 am

*joins in group hug* I'm thread-crashing! Yeeeeaaah!

Things that annoy me:

1. People who go to my school (expensive as all heck) and then don't want to learn.
Like, the really obnoxious rich kids who are there just because their parents made them and all they do is dress like sluts and never bother actually trying. Like, this school costs so much money- don't you WANT to learn?!

2. The girls at my school who dress likes sluts.
We have a dress code; no jeans, slacks and dress shirts and tie for guys, non-jeans, non-ripped/midriff-baring for girls. There are rules about skirt-length and how low a top can be, but the skirt length rule... either they wear ridiculously short skirts that JUST BARELY cover their butts (how do you SIT in those?!) or they wear super-tight pencil skirts so they might as well not be wearing anything. Or they do both at the same time and wear those tiny little super-tight miniskirts and try to pass them off as pencil skirts. UGH! /rant

3. People who hate religious people and people who are religious fanatics.
I'm not uber-religious, but I respect people who are religious in a good way. Like, my uncle is a catholic priest and when people make fun of that/ hate on religious people for no reason it annoys me. And then on the other end of the spectrum, I hate the religious fanatics. The bad ones, who try to use religion to justify morally wrong deeds. I like religion in general because most religions condone morally wrong or morally ambiguous behavior and encourage people to do good deeds. Yes, it has been used as a method of suppression, but at heart I think religion is good.

4. Stupid people.
When stupid people don't have good logic behind a debate, it annoys me. Especially stupid people arguing against lgbt rights. They. annoy. me. A lot. Can you tell? LOL Very Happy

5. People who think doing something educational for fun is stupid.
LOOK at the irony in that sentence. "Educational is stupid". Look. Especially people who ask if you're reading a book for fun. Yes, yes I am. Yes, it is a classic book. Yes, I read classics for fun. I was enjoying it until you got here. I happen to love Sherlock Holmes, thank you. Go away.

Strangely enough, I'm generally not too pissy with people acting like they know everything/ are better than everyone. They're amusing, at least to some extent. And I think I tend to be guilty of the 'act like I'm smarter than everyone else' more often than normal people. I hope I'm not, but I think I am...

OMG LONG POST! (No-one's actually going to read that now, are they?)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 am

@Alice: Lol I read it XD Truly those are really annoying T___T.
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:56 am

1. Idiots- Do I really have to?

2. People who use "OMG" and "LOL" in real life. Shut the hell up, I don't care.

3. People who type in all caps.

4. People who ask me what's my gender on the internet say "lol look down" when I ask THEM.

Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:21 pm

@Oz: Yes. People who type in all caps. That. That annoys me, too.
Back to top Go down
Oz Bazarius

Oz Bazarius

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:30 pm

when I'm watching an episode and then it suddenly says: error lost connection or something like that run crying
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:42 pm

hmm lets see
1. Repetitive sounds
2. Too many stupid questions
3.People throwing tantrums
4.Idiots who think they're everything
5.people who write in caps
6.people who say Omg and LOL in real life
7.people fighting with each other like kids
8.Crying Kids (ugh, they seriously annoy me)
9.People who think "silly" things are funny
Example : a person starts making fun of a teacher because they think its funny
10.people who hit/make fun of others as a joke
11.My youngest sister (6 years old)
12.Barney
13.hmmm...people who steal my candy!!
14.repetitive questions
i get annoyed a lot oni023

Last edited by Ozu Bezarius on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Ah there's a lot of things that annoy me, (but then again I'm kind of OCD and I tend to like things the way I want it to be ^^;)

I'ma just copy and paste a challenge I did with some of the things that annoys me.
Warning: I like to rant and ramble on a lot, prepare to see another side of me xD
+ I'll put my rants/rambles as spoilers since some of them are quite long. xD

1. Lack of Respect.
Spoiler:

2. People who don’t try.
Spoiler:

3. Fakes/Posers.
Spoiler:

4. Obnoxious/Immature People.
Spoiler:

5. Discrimination.
Spoiler:

6. Judgemental People. (I guess this can be classed as discrimination)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What thing that annoy you the most?   What thing that annoy you the most? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What thing that annoy you the most?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: