Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+27
Itera
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Bellamenia
Kikari
Demios
Reo
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Echo-chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Lacie
Naminé15
Yggy
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
Mandy Chan
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
InsaneEmily
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Konpeito
Leo in a Panda Suit
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:52 pm

@Gil I've noticed that a lot too. I would spell it Fai, but I always wondered why some ppl spell it Fay or Fye. That was actually very helpful. Thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:11 pm

The correct offical spelling is Fai, but Fay and Fye are correct aswell I notice that in Japanese subs they spell it Fay and in Spanish Subs they spell it Fye, I guess it really Just depends.

I have always spelled it Fai D Flourite tough others may spell it Fay D Flowright or Fye D Flowrite
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 pm

@ Kyra-San: And LOL it does sound like something he would do! XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:46 am

@Konpeito

Exactly. Techniqually they are all correct. It just depends where you live. However the correct offical translation is 'Fai' like you stated.

Besides...when I see it spelled 'Fay' in english thats purnounced ( ff-eh ). Which is a girls name. So yeah...xDDD

Fye sounds closer to the offical english translation though of ( ff-eye ). xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:31 am

I just discovered something kind of odd.

Some friends pointed out to me (I was sleeping at their house the other night) that when I'm sleeping that I groan, giggle, kick, and laugh maniacally out loud. O___o I was dreaming about being in a line at Walmart. Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:37 am

@Oz:

.............-giggle fit- pfft ahahaha really? ust have been one entertaining day at Wally World. xD

speaking of...last night i heard my brother have a conversation with himself in his sleep. i stood outside his door. he was talking clear as day. xDDDD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:22 am

@ Oz
ohmigosh, that sort of thing happened to me a couple of times, too! (with the sleep actions not matching the dream at all)
I had a friend over, and the next morning she asked how my dream about working at burger king was, because I'd welcomed her to burger king, offered her a mousetrap and some new drywall (FREE with any purchase of some random, impractical item), then asked if I could take her order before starting to scream maniacally about how the squeegee had just eaten Terry.
My actual dream was about chasing a kitty in a car because the kitty was too fast to catch on foot, but then the car was too slow so I got on a bike and caught the kitty, then it had to go back home so I could collect the reward, which was a kindly old grandma who makes cookies. So... yeah

and then there was a time when I had a dream about eating chicken on a park bench (most uneventful dream ever) and I woke up naked and on the other side of the house.

Thankfully I no longer talk or walk around (or strip) in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:20 pm

@ oz that's pretty funny. I actually talk in my sleep. I only do it a couple of times, but apparently it happens Lolz!

@ kon- chan yeah, I always tend to spell it fai d. Flowright too. I guess it just really does depend on where ur from. Like I think its odd that I spell colour like that. XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:01 pm

Last night I had a dream about a man whose doctor had recommended he become a woman so "he could be more secure about [him]self" and he'd done it but was really unsatisfied with it.
and then the rest of the dream was about him discussing his junk ^^;

I woke up after he'd talked about his junk for about an hour and everyone left to get coffee (he was still conducting his seminar or whatever it was)

then I went back to sleep and had a dream that I was smoking a cigarette in a field of flowers and the smoke turned into butterfiles, but I wasn't really me, I was someone else smoking in a field of flowers, and then I hopped on a donkey and chased bunnies.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:14 pm

@Chessie: WTF dream? hahaha XD

My dream was kinda short and sweet, but still weird
I was at a dog show and I was showing my puppy. Then suddenly he turns into a bishie vampire and kills everyone except for me...I think my dream was a little influenced cus my puppy bit my sister once and she started calling him Jasper from Twilight... XD
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 am

I'm annoyed at my dream today, I dreamed me and my mom where going to this HUGE flower shop to pick out flowers for random peoples graves, When we walked in we where greeted and handed a blue flower and where told to hold on to them, there where TON's of flowers everywhere, And yet we went to this part of the shop where the flowers where half dead, I remember my mom saying in the dream "Why don't they just rent the flowers out by the hour so people don't take them" And I remember thinking and agreeing "That sounds like a great idea", This random guy looks at these yellow flowers and try's and get a cashier so he can buy them but my mom takes them when the guy isn't looking and put's them in her cart, So we buy these orange flowers and yellow flowers and are walking out seince the store was closeing and we hear an annocment that it's time to give away your blue flower, A bunch of people gave there flowers to people they know but seince it was just me and my mom we didn't know what to do, This random guy walks up to me and says "I didn't see any pretty girls around here and you look like you won't get any so here" and hands a blue flower to me, I remember being very annoyed, So me and my mom left and I just threw the blue flower I was sapose to hand out into one of those bell ringers bucket who was outside. My mom hands me the flowers we had purchised and we walk out onto the ice (It was snowy and cold in my dream) I ended up triping seince I was not paying attinchon and all the flowers go flying in the air and the petals of the flowers where raining down ontop of me and then the petals turned into Cherry Blossum petals, But all I could think about was that now I will have to to back in there.

Then I woke up...

WTH was up with that dream?! XD
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:18 am

Dude that is flipping hilarious!!!!!! That sounds like stories that I would come up with!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:45 am

@Will-

I wish my dog would turn into a bishie vampire. XD .......or maybe not. D: That might be awkward lol

@Konpeito-

That is so random! Very flowery. XD

-----

Last night's dream was really odd. I'm surprised I remember all the details.

I dreamed that I died in a car accident. The strange thing is after I died that I could still reside with everyone living. One day I was sent to a strange building. There was an office desk to the left and a bunch of file cabinets and boxes on the walls with keys in them. On the right there was a dirt floor with a pole in the middle. All around the pole were skulls and pieces of paper with peoples names on them and on those pieces of paper were some names of people that I know who are pretty close to death. My grandma said that I have to stay there and rot away like the others over a period of twenty-seven years and that I can't go to the outside world. After she left I escaped and hid with my grandpa, but he turned me in and made me go back saying that it's for the best (at least he bought me some Burger King before he dropped me off..). Once I got back I was panicking and crying, wondering why my family wants me to stay away from them and die a second death. As I was doing this, a girl about my age wearing rags tugged on my sleeve and told me that she was a ghost too. She led me through a door to the right and showed me that there was a giant, outdoor hotel lobby. There were tiers and tiers of stairs going in every direction leading to theaters, stores, and all kinds of different entertainment centers. We go to one of the theaters where we meet a little red headed boy who's face was covered in freckles. He comes along with us until we run into a group of parading Scotsmen playing their bagpipes and he gets lost in the crowd. The girl and I try to find him for a while and start asking around hoping that others might know him. We didn't get any answers on one side of the room, so we get on an escalator to go to the other side. On the way over we see Izaya, who winks at me. I tell the girl that he might have some answers, so we follow him. He wasn't to be found after that, so we went to Hot Topic.

And that was the end. .____.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:13 am

@Oz:

........odd....izaya was your only stalker too. xDD
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 pm

@ oz, I dreamed once I died in a car accident. I was so scared, and the worst part was that my whole family was in the car too. It turned out really weird though.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Last night I had a dream about a character I like to RP and write for.
He was wandering around in one of those lacy cravat things, and he looked very lost, so I asked him what was wrong. He said he was looking for a microphone, and then we had to travel to ancient egypt to find it, and when he found it, he hugged it and embaced it and kept bawling things like "Oh, Sophie, I'll never forget you again! I'm so sorry I'm so sorry!" and hugging it and kissing it.
Then he started singing on top of the great pyramid, and the ancient egyptians came to watch, and I spent almost the whole concert trying to figure out where the heck he'd plugged the microphone in. ANYWAYS. I listened to about 1.25 songs (they were both Vocaloid songs featuring Len (the first one was Spice! and the second one wasn't a real song, I just knew it was "A Vocaloid Song Featuring Len" in that weird way that sometimes you just know things in dreams), though he was also singing backup for himself as well and I really do have to compliment his Miku impersonation) and then I couldn't figure out how the mic was plugged in and ran out of time. He took me to his dressing room inside the Great Pyramid, and then he stripped down (god... no shame at all) and started hunting for his normal clothes. He had a little kitty with a smiley face head drawn on his butt, so, naturally, I had to ask him about it, and then he threw a carton of eggs at me and yelled "CONGRATULATIONS!" and then I woke up to my dog asleep on my face.

Elliot, I blame you. Well, not the dog part, since I blame that on my dog.
Ok, a lot of it was my fault, too...

Aynways, at least this time I wasn't looking for the whatever-whatever-Macaw-that's-actually-a-wombat
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Fffffffff. Last night I had a dream that one of my friends from MarioRP-DA, Chief-Geronimo, got a Skype and he had a sexy voice. Aaaaaaaah. <3

And a few nights ago I had a dream where one of my friend's characters, Tara, was sitting in a shopping cart and there were these raccoons trying to impress her. The heck?
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:48 pm

I had a dream about my elephant husband Yodacruise. It was weird, but insanely awesome!!!!!! And I finally saw Dean! Lolz a lot if you won't understand this. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:10 pm

@Everyone:

PASS ME SOME DREAMS PLZ!!! I haven't had one in a long time. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:07 pm

@ Gil, >.< I haven't had any in a long time too. Orz! Lolz
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 2:32 am

@Gil-

You can have some of my dreams. XD I have plenty to go around.

-----

I don't remember much of last night's dream. All I remember is that I was downtown being blackmailed by an alien girl while we watched Matsuda get butt raped by a guy in a banana suit... O_o Then I went to eat Chinese food with Seishin like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:59 am

@Oz:

......................................dksdjbvdjfkbsle4ojvsiojsivha983e82d -dead- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Leo in a Panda Suit

Leo in a Panda Suit

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:11 pm

@ Gil Lolz ^^

Last night was weird o_O I was playing video games, kingdom hearts, and Sora bursted out of the television!!! It was flippin scary, but awesome at the same time. Lolz. He told me that his gumi ship was broken and he landed in this world. I was a like WTF are u doin here Sora! He then gave me this keyblade and heartless were popping out of nowhere. I had to fight them and everything. It was weird, but it was all okay, cause Axel showed up at the end of the dream. ^^ it got really weird when Pete was president Obama and ansem was George Clooney. o_O yeah that was it....Lolz
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:28 pm

@LeoPanda: ahaahah random XD

I had another Pokemon dream XD Since my mom told me to go shovel the snow I went and then I was too lazy so I just made my pokemon breathe fire to melt all the snow. (oh how I wish that was real...) But then my pokemon accidentally breathed fire on our car and then it blew up. Then later we went to go blow up some more cars.. O_O
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:39 pm

wahhhggg my dream was all over the place last night...
I was first at school and I was in an arts and crafts class but it was supposed to be history class instead...so after that I went to Spanish and I began teaching the class (even though I FAIL at Spanish) O_O and then I go to the teacher that was supposed to be teaching and I ask her if I'm in the wrong class and she says yes so I leave. And then later I went to another school with some random people and then we went to go ghost hunting...I knew some people were setting up some fake ghosts XD We saw this giant paper spider and we were all saying that it was a ghost. (WTF) Then someone was throwing rocks at us and then we all ran away. Then we continued 'ghost hunting' and then someone was throwing snowballs. We attacked the person that was throwing them and then we continued ghost hunting once again... -_- I noticed that people were spying on us and planning to attack us so we ran away and then we saw some meeting underground. There were normal people and then army people. I say, "whats going on?" and this person throws a knife at me but I dodge it (random). They were demonstrating something and then all of a sudden this bomb blows up and half the people there are dead...Then the people turn to me and give me this evil look then I see Ayanami from 07 Ghost and then he orders everyone to attack me. I run away and then later there's this huge duel and it was me against a whole army of people. I go all ninja and attack half of the people but then I get caught. Then I remember being punched by Ayanami....ouchhhh.... T~T twas my dream..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Werid Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next