Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+27
Itera
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Bellamenia
Kikari
Demios
Reo
Leah
Ozu Bezarius
Zwei
Echo-chan
Alice B-Rabbit
Lacie
Naminé15
Yggy
Sharon Rainsworth
Leo
Mandy Chan
Gizele12
Ada Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
InsaneEmily
Will of the Abyss
The Cheshire Cat
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Konpeito
Leo in a Panda Suit
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

Werid Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:58 am

@Oz:

LMAO get me one of those shirts too while your at it kay?

Wow no chinese food involved this time. xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:59 am

@Gil-

Will do. xD I should buy a few since some other friends might want some as well.

Ikr? o__o I'm surprised.

-----

Last night I dreamed I was going fishing with my mom (and I did later that day O_o ). We were at a lake in a really run down boat and this middle aged hill billy guy who was missing a few teeth, pulls up next to us with his arm around Alois who was surprisingly wearing clothes that were covering his entire body. He tells us that the reason we're not catching fish is because we're not using 'the special bait'. He gives us this purple, sparkly powder and we put it in the water. Nothing happens and he floats away laughing his arse off. We drift to shore and decide to fish from there. I caught a giant carp with razor sharp teeth and kept asking my mom "Do we keep it?" over and over again. When she tried getting it off the poll, it just stayed on. Then the entire Weasley family showed up and took a family picture next to us. Fred and George were conjoined, btw.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:14 am

Last night's dream didn't make much sense either...

I dreamed I was a new Disney star and I was moving into this huge mansion/themepark/Costco with a bunch of other famous people. Some workers passed me in the hall and said "Welcome, milady" and stuff like that. One of them showed me to my room and I was sharing it with Vic Mignogna, Shane Dawson, and Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi. As we were talking, a shark bursts through the window and tries to attack me, but disappears seconds later. Everyone acts like nothing happened and I saw my parrot outside in his cage. I said, "Oh no! He's going to get wet!" so my roommates tried to help me find something to cover his cage. We go to a Pandora Hearts gift shop and buy an XXXXL sweater with Sharon on it. Ada was working there and kept glaring at me for some reason. We got to retrieve my parrot, when Nuriko says that we need to get fried chicken. Then we went to the Costco portion of the place and the shark returns. I hop in the shopping cart and one of my friends pushes me down the isles away from it. Eventually the shark leaves and my grandparents are there. Zac Efron was passing by and offers us a free make up set with the purchase of any Highschool Musical doll.

Then I woke up. Wut?
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:21 am

@Oz: hahahahaah XDD
a personal Costco? Ummm... awesome XDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 am

@Oz:

Your rooming with 3 guys. All of hich are adults. Well you don't have to worry about Nuriko. xD;

WTF Zac Efron?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:40 am

@Will-

If only I had my own personal Costco~ so many free samples! *o*

@Gil-

In the dream it seemed perfectly normal, but I now realize how creepy that was. O_o;;

Maybe he'll get into the make up selling business in irl? -shot-

-----

Last night's dream was a nightmare. I was actually scared when I woke up.

I dreamed I was on my way back from school and I see a black magic store. My grandma drops me off there and says I can buy anything I like. I looked around the room in awe at all the dark,mysterious things that surrounded me. I ended up buying a drawing pad and crayons. There were two identical twin blonde guys working there and they said my grandma would be late, so I should draw until she gets there (they both looked like Tooru from Shiki, which would make sense because the night before I was looking at fanart from the series). I drew an anime girl and when I was finished, my grandpa came to pick me up. While we were driving to her friend's house, I showed her my drawing. It turned into a realistic looking woman and her eyes started to move. I then realized how stupid I was for buying something from a black magic store and tossed it out the window. When we got to granny's friend's house, it was on the front porch. While I was there, I kept having these visions of flying demons coming at me. I go to various other places during the dream including my old school. The demons kept following me and when I tried to tell people they'd say, "You're hallucinating again!".

It really sucked. D8
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:00 am

Well, last night's dream was a little... hazy. Basically, I was back at school. It seemed smaller, and less kids. I saw my fifth and fourth grade teachers, and I guessed I was in elementary school. I don't remember what happened after that, but I felt taller and bodies were scattered.

Everywhere.

It kind of scared me...

I don't remember anything else. I know I really wanted to forget it, though xD.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 pm

@Oz: Don't worry Oz, it's just a dream. And I think I have to say that to myself about my dreams as well. They are just dreams.

Last night I went to bed with a terrible headache so the dream that followed wasn't that pretty. I dreamt that I was back at home, with my family. Things seemed to be going normal until, my mum said she was pregnant again. I didn't know how to feel, happy or sad, about having new siblings but then my mum said, they would be twins. Sounded quite cool until she said, they were supposed to be triplets and my current brother was supposed to be 1 of them (Don't ask me why). So these two could only be born if my brother was born once again along side with them. So I was torn between choosing to keep my brother and those 2 new lives would never be born or to let my brother disappear and be born again with them. My mum said she wanted to give birth to these 2 so that meant my brother's life would be restarted again. She said she had given it a lot of thoughts and this was the only way because it's not like my brother would be gone forever.

I broke down in tears. In my head existed only 1 selfish thought: I wanted my brother to stay with me. He loved me the most in this world. I was scared that when he was born again, those feelings would disappear as well. What if he hated me instead? When I think back about how I reacted in dream, I didn't even spare 1 thought for the 2 lives that were still inside my mum. Am I that selfish, I wonder? But I really didn't want to lose the brother that I had finally come to accept. When you starts to love something/someone that you originally hated, I believe that feeling is stronger than love itself. I was begging my mum with everything that I could think of. It really was like I was gonna lose the most important person in my life. But then I woke up. If that dream continued, what would be the outcome? If the theory that dreams are glimpses of our lives in alternate universes, I wonder what would happen to the 2 poor souls that might never be born because of my selfish wish.

I woke up, already late for my lecture and tutorial T__T But the thing that was bugging me was that the headache didn't go away at all. My head still hurt like someone was hammering it. So after checking emails and the forum, I decided to go to sleep again. Hoping it would go away for real this time. And I had 4 dreams this time.

First one was a double dream. I dreamt about something then I woke up in my dream and things went on normally until I woke up again and realised it was just a dream. Nothing very special about that one.

The second about some weird stuffs about a Korean singer groups called Super Junior. I was friends with Heechul and he was boasting about him, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun (and some other members) secretly participating in filming a movie. He showed me some photos and footages of the movie. It was a horror movie with gruesome deaths. Heechul played a character who was lured in by the devil and killed. Kyuhyun I don't remember much. Ryeowook played a friendly monster/ghost who fell in love with a human girl. Then all of the sudden, it switched to the 3rd dream, I became a character in the world of a story.

I don't remember much about this dream but I was being normal in this one, being all unfashionable and stuffs ~ The prince of the country was holding a formal ball and there were all this beautiful ladies (Cinderella-inspired??). Lol I won't go into too much details about this dream because it's embarassing but I remember being hated by another girl T___T I think it was because the prince was my friend =w=. With the flow of the story, if this dream did come to an end, I hope that I wasn't killed T__T. Well things happened and the end of this dream blurred into the 4th dream.

This 4th dream is very short, it was about what happened after Retrace 58 T__T I dreamt I was Leo and this and that which I don't remember much. I think as Leo, I had a flashback about the past and I remember there was something about the flower 'Statice'. This part must have been because I was reading about the flower meaning before I slept. I loled really hard when I read that "According to the Victorians, to present a statice flower to a friend or lover was to tell them they would always be beautiful. Statice was typically presented by a husband or wife to their spouse on their 16th anniversary." But well, leave that aside, in my dream, Elliot sat there against the wall, emotionless. I was scared of coming close to him because I was afraid to confirm that my worst nightmare had come true. But then Elliot didn't say anything, he didn't move. He was ... dead. I remembered that I cried so hard. I screamed out his name. I cried and cried, my most important person in this world was no longer there, my whole reason for living was gone, forever. Then, this certain feeling erupted inside of me. Hatred. I hated myself. I hated the world. I felt betrayed. The world had taken Elliot away from me, then I will take everything away from this world. I will destroy it. Well, that was when Oz ran into the chamber. At that moment, I felt like I understood how Glen felt when Lacie was sacrificed, when he detested the world that no longer had her in it, when he ordered the Baskervilles to kill everyone in Sabiler. Those emotions were so strong. I woke up and I still had this overwhelming sadness inside of me. Gosh, I even started tearing up. The feelings inside the dream were so real. I just hope that things like that would never happen in the manga T___T
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 4:56 am

.....w-whoa...
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:13 am

Elliot, you know, sometimes I wish writing law essays was as easy as writing about these dreams of mine ^^; I could whip up more than 1000 words in a few mins for this but it took me 2 days to write 1000 words for a law essay T__T

Last edited by Leo on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar mistake ^^;)
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:20 am

xD i know that feeling all too well. If you look on the .hack section in RPG games, i have a very long post there which is close to 1000 words if not over, and that took me about a half hour to do. but like my Psych project, im not done and its taken me a good hour so far....xD;
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:24 am

Haha XD Well, good luck with your project =w=. I no longer have any hope of submitting my essay on time for today ;A; I'm gonna email the teacher later then ^^; (And I still have another essay to write ><) That's life oni038
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:36 pm

I finally had a dream after a long time of forgetting them! : D

It didn't make any sense and I forgot most of the things in between, but it's something.

At the beginning of the dream I was at Walmart looking at all the cute fish. I put my face up to their tanks and went "glub glub glub" and made silly faces. Then I realized there was an eel and shark tank high above on one of the shelves and they flew out of there and chased me. Then my old youth group leader was there with a rocket ship saying, "Ah, but that is not the only test you must pass!".

In the second part of the dream I was at this strange version of Hogwarts combined with my hometown. Draco was bragging about how his father owns Taco Bell and that he gets discounts on what ever he wants because he's so damn awesome (or so he says). I didn't believe him so he said that he'd show me. By the time we got there, WWIII started and everyone on the streets were fighting. The cause of the war was unknown.

In the very last part of the dream I remember some chick with glasses getting stabbed and turning into a puddle of water. Oz and younger Gil were there and Gil started crying saying, "You should stab me too! I sinned against my master with these hands!". I forget what Oz said, but it was something really cheesy and lovey-dovey toward him. Then there was a flash forward to where Gil is older and they're making out on a ferris wheel infront of Alice who didn't mind at all.

Then I woke up in a fangirlish state after the last part. xD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:09 pm

@Oz: Draco's dad owning a Taco Bell *dies laughing*
Thats awesome sauce with GilxOz XDD

I had a mixed up weird ass dream O_O
So in the beginning I was at Tamaki's house and apparently we were going out. (it was awesome) XD We were being all lovey-dovey and then he wanted to play some games so we played tag and hide-and-go-seek, but then Tamaki's grandma (idk if it was) yelled at us to be quiet. XD Then I'm at this HUGE playhouse I see Mario, Luigi, and Peach. They decided to play a battle game and I had to join in. We had guns but I think they were the NERF guns if you know what I'm talking about. So we started playing and I really wasn't in the mood so I just hid everywhere until they were looking for me. While I was running I saw America from Hetalia and he started shooting at me, but fails and runs off yelling, "HEROOOOOOOO!!!!" I go back to hide and I went to hide on some roof. Mario and the gang were trying to shoot me, but they couldn't get on the roof. Then I decided to shoot them down and then I won the game. Then my dream ended there. Pretttyyy random XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:18 am

@Will-

Luckkkyy getting to date Tamaki! <3 Too bad his grammy had to ruin it. xD Not a very nice lady.

The Mario thing kinda reminds me of the game Super Smash Brothers. I used to spend countless hours of my life on that game...and still would if my GameCube was hooked up right now. :/

LMFAO@America! XDDDDDDDDDD That seems like something he would do!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 pm

@Oz: yeah I'm playing Mario Party and I think thats why I got a Mario dream XD
I blame the Hetalia movie for having America in my dream yelling that XDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:51 am

@Oz:

.........CAN I HAS YOUR OzGil Dream!? I wanttttt~ =w= <333
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:15 am

Ah I had another dream, but I kinda forgot parts of it.
I think I was in a pet store but it was pitch black dark. It was pretty scary D: I was in the amphibian (spelling?) isle and I was looking at them really close and suddenly a HUGE cricket just popped out of nowhere and I ran away. It scared the crap out of me since I HATE bugs... =_= Then I think I went to buy a fish or something. Pretty random but freaky XP
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:48 am

@Gil-

I can share~ 8D I also had another one last night. It's a sign that the pairing is meant to be. Fufufufufu.. <3

@Will-

Aww, but crickets are so cute!

--------

Last night's dream...kinda scared me at the end.

I dreamed I was at a hotel in New York. There was a computer in the room so I decided to watch some anime. They made this weird live action version of Eden of the East in which Akira Takizawa was played by Mike Myers. They totally butchered the story and at the end Oz and Gil were there saying "Now that the entire world is destroyed, let's rebuild the population by making babies.". The computer shut off and my mom bursts into the room telling me we need to get to the rocket ship immediately (again with the rocket ship?). The next thing I know I'm on this grey planet and my mom explains that earth blew up and now we have to live here for 13 years until it's destroyed as well and we die for good. I was freaking out wondering if my family survived when I see my cousins, aunt and uncle. My middle cousin was crying and I hugged her and told her it was okay. Then we ate blackberries like nothing happened. Houses start forming on the planet and my grandparents have their own house there. A bunch of people from anime club run to the doors and ask for fried chicken.

Then I woke up. I was so relieved to see that the world didn't blow up. xD
Back to top Go down
Yggy

Yggy

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:25 pm

@oz YES THE PAIRING IS MEANT TO BE

And a gray planet? WHY ARE THEY ALL ONE COLOR, UNLIKE EARTH?
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Lol Oz xD Gil and Oz in an action version of Eden of the East?? xD

I dreamt that I was walking a long small way with a friend of mine ,then I started to runaway from her because she suddenly started to hate me and she wanted to kill me. I was running so fast that I couldn't see her anymore but then she suddenly appeared in front of me. She hit my chest with a sharp knife and I was bleeding. Then I started to cry because I didn't know what happened to her all of a sudden. When I woke up I was really crying...

That was soo weird :S
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:55 am

@Sheireen: wahh scary! ;A;

I had a scaryyyy dream D':
Kinda forgot it, but my mom tells me to not walk the dogs because there is a kidnapper/serial killer outside of our house. I freak out and I go up to my room and I take a peek outside and I see a yellow car near our house and I see the kidnapper smiling at me.... T___________T When I woke up I just wanted to cry... T___T

Edit: I remember the beginning of the dream. I kept getting a call on my cellphone and I had this EXTREMELY creepy ringtone. It said my friend was calling me so I picked it up, but all I was getting was a creepy whispering so I immediately hung up. Then it called me again under my friends name and it kept on calling me about 7 times. So scaryyyy T____T

Last edited by Will of the Abyss on Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:59 am

@Will: ;A; That's really scary ;A; *hugs*

Will post when I remember what my dream was about ^^;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:37 am

I haven't been having alot of dreams recently, but one I do remember is a bit of a blurr.

The one I remember took place at a theme park. I was trying to find my friends who were waiting there for me, when this giant mass of people push and shove me away from where I was supposed to be. I go to use the restroom and Lambo was there watching me for some reason. I got creeped out and told him to leave, but he kept following me along with Gokudera who was holding a bunch of balloons for Tsuna. Then I was at this voice actor pannel at the theme park and older versions of Syaoron and Sakura were there. All I remember is that Syaoron had a pimpin' gotee and was 6'2 and that Sakura barely changed at all.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:39 am

@Oz:

-burst at out laughing at the mental image i got of Sayoran- XDDDDDDDDD

WTF? Lambo is appearing now? I can understand Goku...but Lambo? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next