Werid Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:49 am

@Oz:

..............-burst out laughing at Greece-

omggg xDD why would this not suprize me as a joke? After all Greece is one of the countris that has the most smex! 8Db

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:00 am

@Gil-

I thought you might find that amusing. XDDDDDD

-----

Last night, I actually had a dream I wish would come true~

I dreamed that I was older and a super successful manga artist and novel author. That and my fiance was Yuya. I got to go to all his concerts and for some reason, the entire dream he was shirtless. My cousins tagged along at the concerts saying things like, "Wow! You have such a nice life. I wish I could be you for a day." and such. I had alot of friends that called me every five minutes to make plans for the weekend and fans of my books that asked me for autographs in their cosplay and stopped me in the street.

Too bad it was just a dream and will never come true. oni034

I also had a side dream that Shinra and Celty were on a Dancing With the Stars type of show. XD
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:24 am

I had this dream a couple days ago (one of the few I can remember X3)

I dreamed that me and my siblings needed to steal this Heart that was carved out of some guy 100 years ago that had a cruse if anyone where to destroy it or move it, We of chorse steal it to prevent some random people from destroying it (If it gets destroyed everybodys blood type changes and besides the people who have O blood or get there blood changed to O they all die) so this little asin girl about four years old wearing a pink dress and white shirt underneath walks in and my brother desides to adopt her in the dream we rush out and somehow end up in my room in are house and my heart starts beating faster I hold my chest and for some reason desided to go listion to the heart beat of the stolen heart bloth my heart and it's are beating in unisence In my dream I recalled a few days ealier when my heart was beating faster and it aturally showed it in my dream as if it was a flash back (The werid thing about this dream is that in real life my heart was beating alot faster a couple days ago when I went to give my dog a bath, And in my dream I was recalling when that happend O__O) after I ask my sister to check my heart beat and she agreed it was beating faster, I unbuttoned the top two buttons to find that this odd symbol was on my chest next to my necklece so my sister turns to my brother who had the little asin girl on his lap playing with a rubber duck and he doesin't seem to worryied but my other brother points out that with my heart beating faster more blood is going into my body and at this rate I will die and that seince my heart is micking the stolen heart the stolen heart was going to die also and that I was going to die for nosthing, Then for some reason I was randomly working at a day care with my siblings and the little asin girl was inrolled there aperntly we had kidnapped most of the children there and that the day care manager was going to check to see if we where taking care of the stolen children alright, My ant walks in (She was the day care manager) and my sister goes into another room with her and speaks some random langrede to try and make her think where from a diffrant country, Then my ant starts talking the made up langrede as if she had known it all her life, Then it randomly goes to me trying to play the piano in the daycare and I'm not doing very well so my ant moves me over and starts playing classicel music and I'm looking out this window and she tells me to look at the refletion but intead of a normal refletion it was a refleion of the refleion, And then she starts playing I'll be home for Christmas and she starts singing and my brother holds up the little asin girl onto this chair by the piano.

And then I woke up oni08
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:45 am

@Oz: .................LUCKY!!!! Yuya shirtless=....I don't even know dude XDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:04 am

@Will-

Tis a beautiful sight, it is. 8D <333

----

Last night I dreamed a bunch of people were trying to kill me in a small, enclosed space. Everything was super psychedelic and there were porcelain dolls on strings. Some how I got home and I asked my grandma "Who's that guy on your soap opera?" and she said "Oh! You mean so-and-so Romano?".

Then I woke up. That didn't even remotely make sense.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:01 am

@Oz: HOLY ASHVFLAKDNKLAFNADISFHDKJCFAKLNVSDLGNROI THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN. AND I NOSE BLEEDED A LOT. 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDD *shot* XDDD
*shivers* dolls..... =_=
Back to top Go down
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:28 pm

My dream last night was bloody T___T Probably I shouldn't read too many mangas T__T

Apparently in my dream, every human is born with a monster inside of them. Most of the time, the monster would lie dormant for the whole of the human's life but it can be triggered by certain events and emotions. When the monster inside someone awakes, it would be quite similar to a chain having an illegal contract with someone (minus the seal on the chest). It would want to kill as many people as possible and I think there's an organization in my dream that's similar to the Baskervilles of some sorts Neutral They are "bad" people whose minds are not consumed by the monsters but they still go around killing people.
And then, there is this boy, he was born without a monster and his role is to save mankind from the rampage of these monsters T__T When he reaches the age of 12 or something, he has to drink a white medicine and it will give him divine powers or something, to begin his conquest ~ But then the Baskerville people found him and held his mother hostage, giving him the choice to drink the black medicine and become the leader of the monsters or let his mother die. In the end, he drank both the white and the black one and the bad people let his mum go. Can't really remember the rest of the dream T__T but I remember vaguely that the boy became the leader of the evil group, going around devising some "evil" plans. So many people were killed in the dreams, I feel so sick thinking about it now ill! The boy was listed as one of the most wanted criminals Neutral (So much for being born a hero T__T) It turned out that this organisation actually went around to kill people who did bad things, just that their method was really cruel. And then there was this church. One of the priests in there was corrupted so the boy and his men went to this church pretending to be believers in order to approach the priest. Things went well until the policemen jumped in and tried to catch the boy. There were some thrilling chases and well, in the end, the priest was killed gruesomely (Ughh) oni030
I think the boy fell in love with a girl in the organisation and she had feelings for him as well. However after some weird misunderstandings she thought he betrayed her and left Neutral That's when I woke up T___T
Back to top Go down
Yggy

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm

After eating a LOT of cake, this happened.

Everything was pretty and shiny. Then, I looked back. CAKE. CAKE EVERYWHERE. I was skipping towards it, and suddenly five knives appeared , circling around me. Then a huge circle of fire was on the tip of the knives. They kept coming closer.

Then I woke up.

I was so confused.
Back to top Go down
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:19 pm

@Oz: Lol XD Beware of the cakes' CURSES!!!!!!!! obi033
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:17 pm

@New Oz:

LOL Ello. I guess I'm gonna have to start being careful on who I call 'Oz' now. xD

Anyways just wanted to say I LOVE your pic! <333 So cutee~

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:12 am

@Leo: ...whoa weird O_O
@Ozzy:(yes that will be your nickname XD ) Hahah I ate a lot of cake too! Watch me get the same dream XD

Well I guess my dream was really good but weird in a way.
I FINALLY GOT YUYA MATSUSHITA IN MY DREAM!!!!! 8DDDD I was soooo happy...but...it was really weird cus he was working at Forever 21 (clothes store for girls). I was looking for something and I saw him and in my head I was screaming, "HOLY FLIPPIN CRAP ITS YUYA!!!!! AND I THINK HE IS COMING THIS WAY TO HELP ME LOOK FOR SOMETHING!!!" He comes over, but he puts this headband on my head and he says, "Were you looking for something like this?" I kinda forgot what happened next, but I think I didn't talk because I was so overwhelmed that he was right there. Then he walked away and then I chased after him and then my dream ended there. Darn. But at least I got a dream with him! 8D
Back to top Go down
Yggy

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:01 am

Gilbert Nightray wrote:
@New Oz:

I guess I'm gonna have to start being careful on who I call 'Oz' now. xD

Anyways just wanted to say I LOVE your pic! <333 So cutee~
Meh, Yggy, Ozzy, Oz-kun is fine.

Also thanks. I am happy to know I'm not the only Ozbert fan here xD.

Will of the Abyss wrote:
@Leo: ...whoa weird O_O
@Ozzy:(yes that will be your nickname XD ) Hahah I ate a lot of cake too! Watch me get the same dream XD

First Oz, Then Oz-chan/kun, now Ozzy. And I'm fearing sensei from Hatter xD.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:50 am

@Ozzy:

lol alright Imma call you Ozzy! 8D

IKR!? Ozbert's just to cute not to love. <3

Also, if the cat in your signature is yours....can I haz it? :3 <3

-yes a Gil that loves cats is here-

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:25 am

@Will-

Omg, if Yuya worked at Forever 21, I'd go there everyday and buy something even if I went broke. <333

@Ozzy&Gil-

I'm surprised no one has made an Ozbert fanclub on here yet. 8D That would make three members already~

------

I did have a dream last night, but forgot it. It was PH related too...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:56 am

@Oz:

Darnit. I hope you remember. I wanna know if I was in it and stalking Gil. x3

And knowing your dreams torturing you as well. xD

Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:38 pm

I....had 2 very interesting dreams last night.
1. My japanese teacher and my japanese class were somehow on a bus that could drive on WATER. well, it was your standard transit bus i guess. well, it had some FUNKY additions on the top, i dunno how else to explain it. Well anyway, SOMEHOW we got into a battle with another ship, i dont know how, but we were outside of my high school, and apparently my school had a lake behind it forever xD Well anyway, the ship-bus thing decided that it had to go down, UNDERWATER. and of course, the windows were open at the time. but you know how there is always an air bubble when you push a container down? well there was one of those. everyone was panicking, exept for me. I realized that we had to get out. My sensei said not to worry, everyone just got more worried at that fact. SO i managed to find an opening near the bottom of the bus, so i swam outside of it, and then i looked up. only then did i realize that we were 30ft under, and swimming upwards would probably kill me. when i shouted "What the heck is this?! W-we're gonna die!!" I realized that i could breathe UNDERWATER!! =D Everyone then came out of the bus and they were all so happy--and amazed--that we were able to BREATHE underwater!! i was too of course!! but i swear, my Sensei had the oddest smile on his face xD And then thats all i can remember from this dream xD

Then my second one took place 2 days prior to my surgery xD
Well, that day some friends and I were going out to dinner, cause i knew that it would be my last meal for a while. Well anyway, my friend Christine decided to bring me to this restaurant ive never heard of before called "the Blue Tower". I agreed, and so did everyone else. so when we went there, in side it was like your classical medieval inn, the lay out, and heck, even the customers! Well anyway, apparently HARRY POTTER was in the room somewhere, and the layout of the buffet was supposed to kill him somehow....i dunno xD well anyway, at this point i was starving, so as the announcer guy was explaining the line up of dishes, i was already up there digging in LOL There was only one quote there that i can remember. There was this odd room off in the corner, that had a very suspicious sign beside it. so i went in. There were 2 drunkards, like the kinds you'd see in Pirates of the Caribbean (i dunno how to spell it im sorry), well, they had a wish bone on a separate table, then i can clearly remember them saying "Yeah! We're gonna snap that potter boy's neck like we would do with that wishbone right there!!" I then walked back to my table with a nervous laughter. then thats all i can remember xD;;

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:11 am

@Oz: dude same! Plus Forever 21 has really good clothes too XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:56 am

Last night's dream was odd.

I dreamed I was in Science class and my teacher was yelling, "You only have three minutes to go get dressed!" I assumed he meant my P.E. clothes, so I went to the locker room. After I got dressed, one of the toilets turned into a monster and started thrashing the school. Then Panty and Stocking appeared and beat the crap out of it. Garterbelt was there watching from the sidelines in lacy lingerie while trying to molest Brief. o__o I always knew that show would give me nightmares some day. Then Ling Yao was there and he told me that I have a substitute teacher. He disappears and I go back to the classroom. Vic Mignonga was our substitute for the day(if only). He gave everyone bowls of chicken noodle soup and we started talking about all the different characters he's played and such. Then I realized there was a water slide connected to the ceiling and Greece comes down it eating grapes. Wasn't he eating grapes in the last dream? Panty and Stocking came back then they all had a sexy party. Then I woke up.

Wut? ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Quote :
Then Panty and Stocking appeared and beat the crap out of it. Garterbelt was there watching from the sidelines in lacy lingerie while trying to molest Brief. o__o I always knew that show would give me nightmares some day.

I'm amazed you even watched that show to begin with! xDDD Or was it cuz their chibi designs oddly remind us of the Power Puff Girls? (...wut they totally do!!)

ROFL @ Greece. If he appears once more he's gonna become a stalker. xD

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:48 pm

@Gil-

Yesss! I saw a promo for it and was like "...this looks like PPG gone horribly wrong." XD It's kinda a guilty pleasure.

I'll add him to the list the next time he appears, which might even be tonight. o__o

----

Last night's dream was lovely~ I dreamed I was in one of Yuya's music videos and he kissed me on the cheek at the end. fox 2 If only...
Back to top Go down
Naminé15

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Ada Vessalius wrote:
those r weird dreams!!!

I had one today where I was in a group of friends/fighters. We were all boys and we had weapons and stuff (mostly swords). We were going arouns our town trying to save people from the invasion of another group of evil people who were after us. There were 6 of us and we went to our base and there was a flash back of when the people first attacked. There used to be 7 of us, cause when the town was first attacked we were trying to get out of our house and my twin was shot. After the flash back I told everyone we had to leave (im leader), so we went under the base and escaped then came back to the surface to see our base blown up. We went down to the docks and then rescued some people, back then these bad guys jumped out at us and another one of us was killed. Then we took a row boat and went down the river system in the village. They chased us and we had another battle. We ran again and met w/ another group that had prisoners and then there was a wicked battle. demons were summoned and friends were saved then we ran with the escaped prisoners and one of them recognized me. They told me my brother was still alive and then I woke up late for school......

life sux
What a complex yet exciting dream!!! you could surely image the rest of the story and some expolanition af who were the ones in your clan and what exactly were the bad guys, then you could write an awsome story or even publish a book ^^
--
So, I usually don't remeber my dreams but whener I do, they suck.
This night I remember I dreamt I was reading something to someone and I fell asleep and dreamt (inside the dream) that I was in boat on the ocean, the waves made the boat shake violently throwing me at the walls of the corridors (yep, there were long corridors in that boat), untill I fell out the boat somewhere where I fell uncouncious immediatly. When I woke up (in the dream inside the dream) I noticed I was in lying on a bed in a light room with bamboo walls. I quickly jumped off of the bed and ran twards the bathroom (it was right in front of the room and I seemd to know it) I looked at the mirror and said to myself it was nothing but a dream.. or not.. then I remmbered that in dreams we cannot read (that is fact: a part our braing doen't work in dreams), and I loooked at the mirror and read on its Top the words "San Martin" then I was shocked: i could read eventough I was stil inside a dream! And my shock woke up me up form the dream inside the dream. But I was no longer reading anything to anyone, I was sliding in a kind of maze-like tunneland it lead me to room with children in it....but then I finally woke up. REALLY woke up, no more dreams...
Conclusion: I thinkI've been watching too much Iseption x.x
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:14 am

@Oz: chicken noodle soup. awesome XD
@Namine: hate it when you think you woke up but your still in a dream XP

I don't know what possesed me to have this dream..
I dreamed that I was going to go shopping and I was with supposedly my best friends, a complete stranger and....Justin Bieber. Yeah. Well we were shopping and we had no idea what to get so we just walked around the store. Then we decided to buy something at the Appliances section (wtf?). But then Justin Bieber ditched us and we were looking for him. Then my friend stranger says to go and yell at him when I see him. I THOUGHT I saw him at the checkout line and then I started yelling that I hated his guts but then the person turns around and it was some other guy. He gets mad and then I run away. The next thing I know I'm bungee jumping in the store. It was fun XD Then I see the guy that I yelled at and he told us to get out of the store. So we did and I say to my friend, "What happened to Justin?" and my friend says, "He went to go to LA. See thats his plane right there." Then I say, "That idiot not saying 'bye' to us." Then we see his plane go farther away and that ended my dream...Yeah WTF.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 am

@Will:....wtf indeed xD

Well, i had a strange one earlier. Pretty much, i felt good enough to go to school. my jaw was still wired shut though. so i got to school, and for some reason i was in one of those REALLY ANNOYING HOSPITAL ROBES!!! Dx so i walked around school like that for a day. and then, for some reason, my elastics got cut, so i was actually able to talk and EAT!!! so i went home and i made myself some Mac and cheese~ and i had a few sandwiches too LOL I think....im so hungry that food has started to appear in my dreams LOL
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:13 am

@Will-

Haha! That made my day. xDDD

@Elliot-

Gah I hate those hospital robes. Especially when they have no back to them. D;

Mmmm mac n' cheese. <3 That sounds good.

----

Last night I dreamed I was in an abandoned neighbor hood and World War III was going on. By that, I mean all the Hetalia countries were having an epic water gun war. I was the referee to make sure no one played dirty and just sat on the side lines. One of the things I remember was that Hungary was wearing a shirt that said ♂ + ♂ = ♥ on it. I really wanted that shirt. In the end, Prussia won even though he's no longer a country. After all of that, Seishin appears and has me follow him down a forest path into a glass cave covered in vines. He said something about how everything I say contradicts something when a speed boat crashes through the glass. Oz, Gil, and Alice (characters) were driving it and told me to get on. Then we went to the lake and my cousins were there. We all went on a fishing trip at the YMCA pool and Alice caught a swordfish that almost killed me if it weren't for Oz saving me. D:

Unfortunately, I don't remember the rest.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:21 am

@Oz: I AGREE!!! THEY'RE SO ANNOYING!!!

And wow, thats....such an odd dream xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next