Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pandora Randomess

Go down 
+5
Vincent Nightray
Leo
Ada Vessalius
Sharon Rainsworth
Xerxes Break
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:00 pm

ok the last random rpg is pretty much dead Sad but it's going to come back as a new startthis time what if the ph characters get lost and end up either lost in space or end up in the future, or stuck on deserted island :3

Characters:

Xerxes Break- Xerxes Break
Reim- Xerxes Break
vincent nightray- vincent nightray
Leo Nightray- Leo
Ada- Ada
Will of aybss- Ada
Eliot- Leo (part time)
Barma- Ada
Cheshire- Cheshire
Echo- Echo
Oz- Echo

Ocs:
Joey Nightray- Xerxes Break
will rainsworth- vincent nightray
sophie- cheshire
loren- cheshire

Last edited by Xerxes Break on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:05 pm

can I join?
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:46 pm

sure :3
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Can I join please? :3
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Me! Me!!! I want to join too!!!!!!!!! This sounds like so much fun XD
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 pm

I guess I'll join as Vincent and my OC Will
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Sure i'll add yous XD i miss rpging with vincent i'm happy you joined Very Happy

there will be no alicia cause well i can't be bothered with her at the minute XD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:11 pm

oh leo, ada and sharon let me know who you'll be playing as lol
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Ahahaha sorry oni023 I'll be Leo ~ And until Elliot joined this topic, I'll cover his part as well~!
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:32 pm

oh okies ^^

I'll b Ada and Barma and Will of the Abyss if she isn't taken in the end ^^
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Ahh, well, I suppose this one would be a nice one to come into.

I'll be laying claims on...
Cheshire (Crack Ver.)
Sophie (OC kitty girl chain person thing) (Crack Ver.)
Loren (OC Chain guy thing) (Crack Ver.)
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 pm

*raises hand* Can I join? and can I RP Echo and Oz? =D
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:22 pm

added you both :3 i guess we can start tomorrow when i get home from college :3
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:34 am

Yay!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!! XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 pm

everyone sits mon the plane heading out to america

xerxes break sits on reims knee while he eats candy

Reim: do you really have to sit on my knee xerxes you very heavy Suspect and i can't even read my xxx rated magazine

xerxes: i got bored and wanted to sit on your knee

Joey sits next to will looking out the window

Joey: i'm glad i got away for all the women why are women so scary oni017
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:22 pm

ooc- ok, I need my dynamic kitty duo... but they're kitties, so it shouldn't be a big deal...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sophie sat loyally next to her master, digging through her bag full of various etchings and books from Vincents study, trying to guess which priceless piece of art or literature would best interest him right now. It wasn't the most simple task, since her normally very small chest had grown infinitely larger and was meowing, not to mention clawing her real chest. Just because cats weren't allowed in first class didn't mean that Lucien should have to fly in the hold. of course, some of the other passengers were starting to doubt that her bulging, squirming cest was anything but fake, and even were doubting that it was, in fact, her neighbor's stomach making that wild assortment of hisses, growls, and screams. One man had also commented that he'd never seen such thick, rosetted chest hair on a woman before. Sophie vaguely wondered what man he'd seen such hair on, and made a mental note to have Loren tidy up her master's chest.
Speaking of Loren, he was immensely enjoying his seat next to Sophie, even if it DID put him in the aisle. Not nearly as much did he enjoy being blamed for all of Lucien's vocalizations. Absentmindedly, Loren reached his hand over to Sophie, under the guise of holding Lucien still so she could focus on digging through her circus tent - erm, carry-on. After a moment or so he slipped his hand lower, supporting the cat, and noted that Sophie's under dress seemed to be covered in lace. Sophie glared at him a moment, but he was too busy judging the lace's pattern to notice. She continued rifling through the bag, not even looking, and handed a brand-new book of art concerning the female form and various forms of torture to Vincent, holding it within his sight but not his personal space. Loren continued assessing the delicate flowers and curls in the lace, until Sophie brought a gigantic book down on his head. tipping back, he looked up and vaguely registered that the title was Taming the Traitor: Militaristic Discipline, Prisoner Slaves, and Exotically Effective Methods of Torture and that Sophie's bookmark - made from tanned skin she'd taken off of my back, no less he thought proudly - was about three-quarters through it. Loren slipped out of consciousness as the drink cart came barreling down the aisle, paying him no more mind than a slight bump in the carpet.
Suneka licked his fingers as they slipped under the seat she was cowering below, hoping that this human would make the ground stop moving and the bad noise and airtaste go away. She contented herself with making motorboat noises of concern, instead, highly worrying the passenger above her, who become convinced that their seat was about to explode or otherwise eject them.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Reim tries to push break off him almost pulling breaks pants down revealing purple kitty panties

Xerxes: you naughty boy reim

Break gets up and pulls him pants up for that your to do my paper work

Reim: NANI. also why are you wearing your daughters underwear

Break: hm how did you know there alicia's, have you been goiung threw my daughters panties draw reim, you littler pervert, for that no candy for you

Break walks off and sits in the toilets to munch on his candy stash

Reim: sooo mean oni017
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:30 am

Vincent sat with his head rested in his arm. Another pointless journey. He had little desire to be here, and wasnt even sure why he came in the first place. He sighed. It was too late to go back now. He pressed his head against the window slightly. Yaname was working against his will, and his extreme boredom at the moment was not helping. The annoying people on the plane were being really noisy. He closed his eyes. Perhaps it would be over quickly if he was lucky. He wasn't keeping his hopes up though. Its always the annoying things that last forever
------------------------------------------------
Will sat bolted upright in his seat. He was grinning form ear to ear. He had never been on a plane before. Everything was all new, the sights, the smell, the cats....The cats? Were there supposed to be cats on a plane? If there were animals allowed then he surely would have brought his dog. He glanced around. He knew the meowing was coming form somewhere, but where? It sounded like it was right in front of him. He hoped it was, and that he wasnt just going crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:37 am

Ada frowned unhappily as she swung her legs back and forth and watched as the little girl next to Vincent-sama tried to give him a book. Why can't I sit next to him?! she thought. Instead of this guy, he's scary! She looked over at the glaring Duke that was sitting a chair over from her. They had a seat in between them which was occupied by her two meowing kitties. She had brought fuzzy carriers for them, but they just didn't want to stay in them. She her bags were by the carriers, trying to hide them as her kitties stretched out, half in the carriers, half out.
Ada looked once more at her Vincent-sama. Why can't I sit with you Vincent-sama? I would be more entertaining then her....... She sighed and leaned back in her chair. This was going to be a long flight.
-------------------------
Barma tapped his finger repeatedly on his arm. Of all the people, I had to get stuck with HER. He thought to himself. He glared at her and the cats, then looked out the window. This was a new experience for him. It was weird to be so high up. He was not willing to admit it but even Barma was a little excited. He smirked as he watched the wing glide in and out of clumps of clouds. I guess I can deal with the cats. They can be entertainment. But the noise is getting to be obnoxious.
---------------------------
Will of the Abyss looked happily around the strange plane. They were flying! FLYING!!! How could they fly in such a jumbled up piece of metal~? She kicked her legs back and forth and waited for the cart to get to her. It seemed like some of the other people on the plane were annoyed at something. Why can't they just enjoy themselves?! This is so cool!! She smiled happily. She fixed her white skirt and happily played with her necklace which had flower charms dangling from it. She also had a blue tank top on. There was no way she would fly in her regular outfit. She then noticed all of the cats and gasped in excitement. Kitties!! But none of them were like HER Cheshire~
She intently watched the kitties for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Reim freaks out realzing his naughty magazine had disapeared and runs up and down the plan making it wobble

Break comes out the toilets holding the naughty book and drops it into the toilet, reim freaks even more and chases break up and down the plan making it wobble alot more

Joey: ah i feel sick oni030 stop making the plane wobble nani!!
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:47 am

OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! CAN I JOIN?! (Is this like, a paragraph-rp redux of Random?)

And, of course, I call Alice and Lotti~!

-------------------------------------------------

Lotti was upset. Very upset. She was, in fact, glaring angrily. She glared at everyone; young, old, blonde, cat-man- she didn't discriminate.

At some point in time, the person in the seat next to her had edged away from the irate Baskerville. Lotti glanced over at the seat next to her, letting a sigh tickle her hair.

Alice bounced in her seat, eyeing the snack cart as it drew near. MEAT. She turned to Oz, giving him her best 'I-am-a-superpowerful-chain-FEAR-ME' look. "Manservant! Buy me meat!"

CAN I PLLLEEEASSSSE JOIN?!?!?

Last edited by Alice B-Rabbit on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:37 am

OOC~ well, Twiin, I think you just did, so there's no point in asking XD
I'm bored waiting. I'm posting. Sorry, everyone. I know, I know; it's TERRIBLE manners to post before the entire rotation has gone through, but I don't forsee Sharon and Leo posting any time soon, and it's not fair for us to have to wait like this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie, having finished braining her moronic chain with the light reading she'd brought for the trip, turned her attentions back to her master. He seemed ready to sleep, so she pulled out and fluffed the sumptuous pillow she'd brought along. She slipped it gently behind Vincent's head, then turned her attention to her book, intently studying a diagram of eighty different methods of male castration. If they weren't on a plane, she could have tested a few on the half-dead lump next to her feet. Before she could memorize any of the steps, a manicured hand touched her shoulder.
"any refreshments, miss? Perhaps some champagne for you and your... companion?" the woman smiled, revealing sculpted perfectly white teeth. Sophie nodded and held her hand out to recieve the champagne, passing it under her nose a moment. She hissed out and poured it down the woman's perfectly firm, tight cleavage. It splashed onto Loren, who was under the refreshment cart.
"This is barely more than rotted grapes squeezed and sweetened! I give this less than a year of aging, and the grapes were clearly grown in poor soil from sickly vines, and plucked half overripe and half unripe! I can smell the sweat of an elderly woman, as well as male bodily fluids. How DARE you try and serve this to my master, when I would scarcely serve it to the person I most hate!" Well, Sophie would actually serve it to Echo, but no reason to tell the woman that. Sophie threw the two cheap glasses at the woman, and each bounced off her surprised, chemically smoothed forehead and into Loren's ridiculous hair. The little cat-maid reached into her seemingly endless bag, and produced stemware of fine crystal, inlaid with a diamond Nightray family crest - not that it could be seen, since both materials were clear as glass - and a quart-size bag full of little bottles. four three-ounce decanters wasn't much space for wine, but Sophie had made sure to make up for quantity by stocking the absolute finest form the Nightray cellars. She vaguely hoped that the king of that sunny, romantic beach nation would recognize that that particular wine cellar really belonged to the rightful Duke Nightray. She sighed and sat in her uncomfortable seat, thankful that she'd been able to re-upholster Vincent's seat before he sat. She'd lost her book page, so she set herself about relocating it and holding the vicious little wildcat in her dress still.
Suneka simply continued licking Loren's hand, making motorboat noises of "I-forgot-what-my-motorboat-noises-were-supposed-to-be-about-so-I'll-just-keep-making-them-until-I-find-a-reason-to-make-them" and whacking her tail against the ankle of the guy behind her. She hoped he'd start rubbing her fluffy belly some time soon.
In the cargo hold, Cheshire was in quite a predicament, as he'd started out asleep as a small cat in this cage, but upon waking, he'd found himself the size and basic shape of a young man. Needless to say, he was not comfortable with all four of his feet, his tail, his butt, and his ears trying to occupy the exact same point in space. Also, the hold smelled like old sweat, but that was the least of his problems.

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgotten 's')
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:39 am

Adawatched the girl that had been next to her Vincent get up and prepare to leave. She got excited for a moment, because she might then be able to talk with her Vincent-sama, but that was short lived as well. He was asleep. Or so it seemed. Darn it!! She had missed her chance!! Her head flopped down towards her lap. Why does it seem nothing wants us to be together... Just then snowball waltzed onto her lap and flopped down with his belly up. She smiled and stroked his belly. Well at least you still love me Snowball She thought happily and put him in her arms. He was very fuzzy today.
--------------------
Barma sighed once more. He decided it was time for a book. He took out the Websters English Dictionary and flipped open to a random page. He sat backk in his chair and was just starting to read when one of the annoying cats waltzed over and sat on his book. ON HIS BOOK. Ok, maybe he could deal with the girl being there, but he COULD NOT handle the cat sitting on his lap! he coughed harshly.
"Excuse me miss, your CAT seems to be on my BOOK." He looked over at the obnoxious Vessalius to find she was in her own world. No!! Wake up you fool! Stop petting the cat! He looked from her to the cat and back again. Great....this meant HE had to get rid of it..... He inched his hand close to the sleeping annoying feline and grabbed the scruff of her neck. A shiver went up his spine. He had never touched a cat before, and he found it just plain strange. I believe she would call it "fuzzy". He tought to himself. He let go of the scruff of it's neck for a moment, storked it a few times and then put his hand down next to his book. I guess it's not THAT bad. It's kind of interesting to watch.... At that moment the cat woke up, and Rufus' thought were chucked out of the air plane. That cat was off his lap before it could fully open it's eyes and realize it was still on his book. He snapped the book closed and stared out the window as the cat mewed at him. HATEplanes HATE cats. HATEplanes HATE cats. HATEplanes HATE cats. HATEplanes HATE cats. He thought, frowning as clouds passed by and a paw scratched at his garmet.
--------------------
The Will of the Abyss continueed to swing her legs back and forth happily. I wonder how Cheshire is doing~? He IS in the 'hold'. I wonder what that is? She decided to ask the guy sitting next to her.
"Excuse me!! Do you know what a hold is?" She asked Will (of course she doesn't actually know his name though). She then sat patiently waiting for a response from the strange man. He almost seems depressed............ Oh well!!

------------------------

And there are colors cause I like colors~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:55 am

Will peered under the seat. A cat! how cute!!!! He couldn't help it. He simply HAD to pet the kitty. He reached his hand down and put his hand on the fluffy belly of the kitty. ahhh so cute. This one is making a funny sound. Will was so much in his own world that he almost failed to notice the girl next to him asking him something. He glanced up surprised. "hold?" he asked her. "well a hold...is when you hold something....like...ah!" He picked up the cute funny sounding kitty while still rubbing her belly. "see now! I am holding this cat!" He grinned from ear to ear. Cats were just so cute!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent is going to be asleep.

The doormouse is over his head though.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:35 pm

OOC~ Bad Chessie is bad for not waiting for more people to post, but needs something to keep her typing in class.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suneka didn't mind being picked up, since she was getting her belly rubbed, and started playfully attacking her human's hand. He was a very good human, and deserved to play with her, after all. She briefly forgot to make motorboat noises, instead focusing on batting, kicking, and licking the human holding her's hand. She curled her long tail around her ear and flicked the other back. This hand was proving to be a worthy opponent.
In the stewardess compartment, the flight attendant Sophie had just poured alcohol over was crying, hugging her knees. Another flight attendant kneeled next to her.
"I don't understand why you're crying... you're wearing wine that's easily worth its weight in gold as perfume."
"She... she was just so MEAN!" the stewardess bawled.
Outside the compartment, Sophie twitched in irritation. That stewardess was threatening to wake her peaceful master, and the harlot would be sorry if she did that. Loren was still on the floor, knitting his brain cells, spinal cord, and various bones and muscles back together. It was a wonder this tin can could fly with all the weight of that drink cart. He hoped his clothes weren't messed up.
Finally he got enough spinal function back to sit up and try to crane around to see his back. The coat was shredded, he noted with disappointment. he slipped it off and sat in the aisle, fixing his coat. If only Sophie wasn't utterly against fixing his clothes for him. A few loving stitches from her would not only fix the coat, but also improve upon the original design. He leaned into Sophie's arm, inhaling deeply. She smelled like soap and expensive wine and kitchen and cat. As if he heard Loren thinking of cats, Lucien stuck his head out of Sophie's dress and hissed at her. Sophie stroked his head and pushed him back into the hiding spot she'd chosen for him. She noted that it was rather empty, and realized that the other cat was utterly missing.
"Suneka? Here, kitty kitty. Suneka, come!" she called quietly. Across the aisle, Suneka looked up from her siege on the human's hand, across another girl and Loren's vast pile of hair, to the human calling her name. There was no mention of food or further attention, so she continued her attack, half-heartedly, her ears pointed at Sophie. She was, after all, a good kitty who responded to her name and got love and food as a reward. She flicked her tail to and fro, gently gnawing on the human's knuckle, then forgot to do that and licked it instead, then licked her own nose, then remembered what she was doing and resumed her spastic, loving mauling of the knuckle. She patted the human's hand, reminding him to pet her, then stayed very still, only moving her mouth and her tail.
Underneath her, Cheshire hit his breaking point and exploded into a mountain of furry giant cat, then shrank back down. The plane had not been built for such stress as a giant demon cat man, and the metal siding unzipped itself, slowly at first, then slightly more quickly, and fell off the plane completely, sending the occupants tumbling towards to ocean below.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pandora Randomess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora Randomess   Pandora Randomess Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora Randomess
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next