Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Rainsworth House Party~

Go down 
+6
Echo-chan
The Cheshire Cat
Vincent Nightray
Leo
Elliot Nightray
Zwei
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwei

Zwei

A Rainsworth House Party~ Empty
PostSubject: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Plot:
The Rainsworth has invited EVERYONE to a house party! They have tables with food, Dancing/Music space. They have everything needed for a great party! And your invited, even better! Their house has been decorated fancy, and everyone must wear formal clothing. [Tuexedos, Dresses. etc] Theres gonna be dancing, chatting. Let's hope EVERYONE has a great time~

Characters:
Zwei: Zwei
Isla Yura: Isla Yura
Elliot Nightray: Elliot Nightray
Vincent Nightray: Vincent Nightray
Oz: Echo-Chan
Gilbert: Echo-Chan
Leo: Leo
Lily Baskerville: Lily Baskerville
Echo: Echo-chan
Break: The Cheshire Cat
Reim: Sharon Rainsworth

Last edited by Zwei on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:38 pm

OMG!!! I wanna join this!!! I would like to Claim Elliot please!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Joining as Leo please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 11:44 pm

I'll take Vincent ^^
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:24 am

umm, I'm not sure what Cheshire will have to do with anything, but sure, I guess he can join.
I don't think that will go well, but I'll try hard!

hmm... or maybe someone a little more human, instead? I'll have to think about this one... (Vincent/Alice/Ada, who do I want?)
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:08 am

OH can I join and can I have Oz and Gilbert? =D
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Haha, Okay I'll note you all down.

@ Cheshire
Better hurry Soon, people are taking up spots P:
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:41 pm

CLAIMING LILY PLEASE. XD

Lily loves parties and fun!!!
THIS RPG will be sooooo good. laughing
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Haha! This will be Epic! *O*
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:59 pm

@ Echo-Chan

Do you wanna be Echo? I'm going to make them in differnt bodies. [LOL Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:00 am

I wanna start soon >.<
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 am

Why don't we start off while the others will just be joining in?
That way we won't be bored or anything at all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 1:52 am

@ Lily

Good idea!~ I'm going to start now, and everyone else can too :3
You gots some smart ideas!

-------------

Zwei was in a carriage as it drove off to the Rainsworth's house. Zwei looked out the window and sighed as she saw the house. It was certainly big, Zwei was in the party mood. but not quite fully into it. What was even worse is that she sucked at dancing.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:27 am

Elliot was on his way to the Rainsworth mansion. Dressed up in his formal attire, he looked fit for the occasion, yet he wasn't as thrilled as everyone else about this event. The look of agitation on his face could still be seen, but that wasn't anything new.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:45 am

"Elliot... Elliot!" Haa.... he's spacing out again, Leo sighed. Knowing Elliot, Leo bet that he was not thrilled about this at all. Proof? Just look at that everlasting frown, it sure speaks louder than words.

They were on their way to the Rainsworth mansion for whatever-occasion-Leo-had-no-idea but judging from how he and Elliot were dressed, it must be quite a formal event. It sure was a cloudy night. The stars were nowhere to be seen and the moon didn't seem to enjoy showing its face either. Hmm....

The carriage went past the main gate of the Rainsworth's mantion.. "Elliot!" Leo poked Elliot's arm. No reaction? "Hmm~~? Elliot, if you don't turn around at this very moment..." Leo cracked his knuckles, preparing for an epic punch. BAM! "Come on, we have arrived. Stop spacing out, and please wipe that frown off your face. It's rude to the host."
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:05 am

Elliot closed his eyes, And next thing he knew--BAM! He felt a punch.

"O-oi!!!"

He turns in the direction of the punch. It was Leo.

"Come on, we have arrived. Stop spacing out, and please wipe that frown off your face. It's rude to the host."

He had a point, he frowned again at this point, but continued after Leo.

"Yeah you're right. Its also rude to abuse your master!"

Elliot said this with a slight smirk. And then he Proceeds towards the main doors of the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 3:08 am

"I hope this is fun, the last time i went to something like this i was the total fool" Zwei muttered to herself as she remembered the last time she went to a party. She had knocked down a table of food and everyone laughed at her. Except for Vincent, he wasn't even there. Zwei was really happy that Vincent didn't see her like that. Her Carriage went closer and close to the Maison. Zwei could heart the footsteps of the horses feet as they came close.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:47 am

"Yeah you're right. Its also rude to abuse your master!", bonus with a smirk free of charge ~

Leo twitched. "I wasn't being rude at all. What I did fell perfectly within the scope of my duty as your valet. You were spacing out and making unsightly facial expressions so I had no choice but to correct those. The amount of force I used was perfectly justiciable as well. So. No. Complaints ~!" He shrugged and followed Elliot towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:54 am

He looked back to make sure that Leo was close by. He smiled slightly and took a deep breath. He didn't want to disgrace the Nightray household, so he made sure that he was calm before entering the Rainsworth's mansion. He opened the doors, and walked forward into the room that was holding the main event.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:03 am

Zwei's carriage reached the stopping point. Zwei got out and somewhat fixed her blue dress. She gave a slight hand to the driver as she held her dress up slightly with her other hand. "Everything is even loud outside..." Zwei thought as sjhe slightly bowed to someone who held open the door for her as she walked in. "How annoying..." Zwei added to her thoughts
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:14 am

As usual for a Baskerville, being a hundred-year old family was hard to accept. A lot of people know you, a lot of people accuse you and a lot of people are backstabbing you. But to Lily, it's nonetheless pure nonsense. She doesn't care what others would think of her as long as she is herself and will always be attending events and parties that she's invited at.

Lily stepped down on her carriage dressed in a seemingly child-like party gown complete with her Baskerville red cloak. It was already noisy inside the Rainsworth mansion, so Lily thought of joining in so the invitation won't be wasted.

"Parties, parties!! It's been a hundred years ago before I last atteded a party!!" Lily gleefully spoke as she danced her way up to the stairs and to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:52 am

(OH MY GOSH ZWEI!!!! =D YAY!!! I DO WANT TO BE ECHO AS WELL!!!! YAY!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3)
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Oz and Gilbert arrived at the same time. They both walked to the party room. Oz went in search for people to talk to, while Gilbert leaned against the wall keeping a close eye on Oz.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Echo was standing in the shadows. Trying to be unseen by others.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
MEH I am sorry this post is LAME!!! I had a tough night tonight.... and yesterday... sooooooo yea.. I am terribly sorry for the lameness!! I WILL DO BETTER NEXT POST!!!!!!!! *fist pumps the air*
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:59 am

@ Echo
It's alright! and I'm happy that your happy! Very Happy
------

Zwei was near the food table, and she no clue why. If she stood there any longer people might start to think she loved food and only came for it. Which wasn't true at all. She looked around to spot anyone she knew. She was bad in luck right now
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:53 pm

wait... Break isn't in this... I CAN BE BREAK!!!
everyone cool with this?
I've never tried Break, so I might be a little wonky at first, but I'll try very hard!

EDIT: I love how none of the Rainsworth household is represented at the Rainsworth house party...

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh, my.... You started a party at my house and I didn't even know it? Oh, well JOIN PLEASE!!! I'll be Sharon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rainsworth House Party~   A Rainsworth House Party~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next