Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.

Go down 
+10
Oz Vessalius
Elliot Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Leo
The Cheshire Cat
Konpeito
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Leah
abbeytre3
14 posters
AuthorMessage
abbeytre3

abbeytre3

Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. Empty
PostSubject: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm

So since i started this i might as well say something. I will sometimes use a ton of color, and other days just use black. I'm abbey and like to listen to music (the world and i would die without it) and i love to write. Hopefully i will have a book that i am satisfied with by the time i exit high school. That gives me four years. Anyways, i am a fan of American Idol (mostly because of Stevie) and am convinced that the world is in denial. Micheal is in hiding. Soo I also like to read manga and from time to time watch anime. My parents blocked youtube! angeryeng They also blocked manga sites, I am literally dieing. Oh jeez, i feel like i'm rambling again. So i will just stop writing now. So yeah, bye.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Welcome to the forums Abbey!

;o; You're writing a book? If so, good luck!
Rambling is good =w=)b

Well anyway I hope you have a good time here, the people here are extremely friendly and fun to talk to~! ^u^
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:20 pm

THEY BLOCKED YOUTUBE????? AND MANGA CONTAINING SITES?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will save you!!!!! D:< Such fate must never be endured!!!!

ANYWAYS

Hello, I am Vincent. I also happen to be writing something. Though its a musical and not a book....One day I'd love to hear your story!

Hopefully this site won't be blocked~ Lets get along ok?
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay ^^
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 pm

Welcome to the fourm~! hi! I fell bad that they blocked sites! Dx Have fun on the forum~! =3
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Hey, I'm Cheshire! Welcome to my forum. I may not be the admin, but trust me, this place is mine. I've got ALL my humans wrapped around my paws. I'll add you to my collection.
You, gentle human, are permitted to call me Cheshire, Chessie, Sir Oliver Cheshire Cat, or Kitty.
You may also enter my CatBox, conveniently located at the bottom of the forum home page.

NOW that I'm done being a kitty, Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll find you like it here; everyone's super nice! If you have questions, ask anyone! If they don't know, ask someone else. I promise you won't look like a n00b... I mean, I had to ask a newer member than I how the rep system works! XD
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:43 am

Welcome to the forum, Abbey!!!!!!!! Hope you'll have an awesome time here XD XD XD
And you're writing a book?? That's amazing o.o
If my parents blocked all those sites, I think I would die sad onion

Anyway~ Welcome again ^^~!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 am

Hello there Abbey!
Welcome to the forum! :3
Having blocked sites is noooo fun DX
Back to top Go down
abbeytre3

abbeytre3

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:56 am

wow. everyone is really nice here. When i first found this site i said to my friend, i think i found heaven. In one of my other sites, if i write over three sentences they get really mad at me. oni017 but thank you for all of the nice comments. ^-^ it does not seem like they are going to unlock it anytime soon. older brothers are a pain.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:35 pm

@abbey

Well, the forum URL is called pandoraheaven, lolol *shot* orz||

Aw shucks, well I'm sure that nobody here will get mad at you :3
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:10 pm

@ abby

3 sentences 5 paragraphs, write as much as you like. We tend to be pretty chill here. Come join us in the chatbox sometime ^^ everyone will love you.

and if they don't~ evil1
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:04 am

hey there!!! Welcome to the forums! and rambling isnt a bad thing~! Please! Continue! hahah!
And that sucks!!! Why'd she have to block such awesome things?! ;A; Well, at least you have this forum!!!^^
I look forward to talking with you more! so ttyl! And have fun here on the forums okay??? If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask! ;D
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:00 am

Welcome to the forum, Abbey! I'm a music addict as well. Same with writing. :3

Oh my, your parents sound harsh. D: I don't think I could live without my manga..

I hope you like it here~
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:42 am

Hi abbey welcome to the forum im sure youll have lots of fun here!
...manga is blocked i couldnt live without reading manga oni030
ah well no manga? you still have this forum its amazing!
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:03 am

You dont need to worry. We are a nice lot. And If you have any questions we are here to assist you ^^
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Welcome!! The more you write the better ;D
How could they...BLOCK YOUTUBE?? oni032

Anyway, I hope you like this forum x3
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:52 am

I am SO HORRIBLE For BEING SO LATE!!!! ;A; I AM SO SORRY!!!!! IT is Very nice to meet you!!! =3
Back to top Go down
abbeytre3

abbeytre3

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 pm

lol. thanks. its nice to meet everyone on here too. hi! does anyone like death note or skip beat/the one?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:56 pm

@Abbey: Yes~!!!!!! Death Note & Skip Beat~!!!!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi there!! I am Sharon, welcome to the forum!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.   Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, A lot of people did this so i figured why not.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Heaven :: Intros-
Jump to: