Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry

Go down 
+2
Gilbert Nightray
Isla Yura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:36 am

Okay! This has really been bugging me...
And where better to post it than here? where the fans do gather... ^///^
[That and I am SO bored, Very Happy let's have a discussion!~]

| | |
Okay, so either I have missed something important or something's going on because Sharon's mom is mentioned, seen in flashbacks, and has yet to appear in person.

I know that "10 years Ago" [Oz's Coming of Age Ceremony] Sharon mentions that her Mother had fallen ill. Does that mean, 10 years still, that she's STILL sick...?
Because she can't be dead... Or else we definatly would have heard stuff about that..? Right?
Or else Break wouldn't have said "Oh, Your Mother would have killed me!~", riiiight?

So, she's seriously gonna be important in the story... I can see it now...?

| | |

Am I the only one confused? Or am I losing my mind?
Is she gonna be critical? Or is she just a minor character?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:59 am

You got a point. xD

But I don't think its anything really drastic to the plot...though I do wonder about her...considering we don't see her much at all. XD
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:15 am

Yes, and that's what makes me think she holds SOMETHING important...'
Yah, definitely not big BIG news... but...something.
Jun-sama can't just hide a character from us like that... it's fishy!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:29 am

Very true...especially given all the trolling she's been giving us recently. xD;
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:40 am

YES!! *NODDS*
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:41 am

kinda off topic but...

another thing i want to learn more about is Vincent and GIl's parents.

Their mentioned...kinda. But we never learn much more of them.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:29 am

i know she appears not that much and how would she still be alive and she is sick for ten years..isnt she supposed to be dead....i mean from sickness..well anyways its fishy i bet she has something she is hiding..
@ Gilbert
yeah i would want to hear about them too..their mentioned, kinda..just like you said
Back to top Go down
RedEyedGhost

RedEyedGhost

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:57 am

I've been wondering a lot about Shelly too! I'm sure she's alive, or Break wouldn't have mentioned her at least twice now (once after rescuing Sharon, another time after he went blind and Reim was throwing candy at him). She comes off as such a mysterious, powerful, wise, and compassionate figure that I believe she has an important role to play in the plot somehow. I'm also really curious about her relationship with Break, since she has been so influential in his new life. She seems to be the only person he truly reveres, and that alone is enough to make me think she's important.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightvisions.com
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:07 pm

YES!
exactly!!
Bravo! *clap*
It's horrible.. we... we must get to the bottom of this!! O.o..
Back to top Go down
Sharon Rainsworth

Sharon Rainsworth

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Are you asking about my mother? (^__^)
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Why yes I am, Miss Rainsoworth...
Might YOU know anything about her.. You know, her being your ZMother and all?? XD
Back to top Go down
Precious Hair - San

Precious Hair - San

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:24 pm

You’re right! Shocked

I always thought she was dead ever since right after Sharon said to Oz that her mother was sick. And every time she was mentioned in the story, I believed they were mentioning a memory.

But now that you make me think about it, they never said she died. No one ever spoke about her in a way that you would be sure she was dead. So, probably, she isn’t!

Now,... if she isn’t dead, why is it that she keeps herself (or someone keeps her) so distant from the story? Could she be a traitor? A prisoner? Or could she STILL be sick? … What if she was never sick?
Back to top Go down
http://rastodocaracol.blogspot.com/
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Yes! Exactly! This is why it's killing me so much!
Not that I like.. sit in my room... and think of Pandora Hearts and those tiny 'minor' characters all the time.. heh heh heh.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS WOMAN!
Back to top Go down
RedEyedGhost

RedEyedGhost

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:57 pm

I'll go with "she was never sick." That means she's been doing something important!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightvisions.com
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Allrighty!
What could she have possibly been doing though...? hmnnnnn.
Back to top Go down
Precious Hair - San

Precious Hair - San

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:07 pm

I agree. Whatever she’s been doing it must be very important, definitely top secret. Otherwise she wouldn’t be so discreetly “hidden”.
Or maybe it’s something bad… so bad that keeping it away from public knowledge is the only option…
Either way that would explain why Sharon would lie about her mother’s condition, if she ever did.
Back to top Go down
http://rastodocaracol.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry   The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Lady Shelly/Sherry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: Manga Discussion-
Jump to: