Today Today Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sun May 29, 2011 1:56 am

Today was pretty damn amazing. Warning: Long arse post ahead!!

I got up at 5:00 am and got ready for Fanime. After about an hour of preparation(aka: getting my Prussia cosplay on + make-up and crap), I went to Safeway to meet up with the anime club. I was the first one there. xD I was wondering where everyone was when I got a call from my friend Shaniya who said she was in the parking lot. I then realized that she was in the truck next to me. We got out of our cars and talked while pedestrians walking by started to stare because of our outfits. She was cosplaying one of her original characters that had a semi-hookerish dress and I looked like a Nazi. That's not something you see everyday where I live. Eventually Kenna showed up in her Italy cosplay and we went to Starbucks to use the restroom then McDonalds for breakfast. So many stares~

We got to the convention shortly after and I got to go wait in the pre registration line while my friends waited in the normal line. I met a really nice neko girl in a kimono and then a Marik cosplayer. Kenna and I swore that if we saw a Marik cosplayer, we would hug them to death and that's what I did. xD She was so nice. Her little brother was dressed like Naruto and asked for a hug as well. So cute! After I got my badge I went back to my friends in their line. One of the rovers got pissed off at me because I was crawling under the caution tape to get to them when there was no other way to get through. Long story short, I felt horribly sick after a while then went to go wait in the car.

I felt really hot so I had to practically laid half naked in the back seat of the van. Some how I knew that my stupid sickness would effect me on this trip. After an hour of just laying there, my friends came back to the car and brought me these from the dealer room:

This gave me all the strength I needed to get back on my feet and enjoy the convention. ;w; (I find it hilarious that my mom approved of the last one xDDDD)

Then we went to the gaming room and took a bunch of Purikura pictures. Some of them turned out hilarious. xD Too bad all the directions were in Japanese and we got the pictures 10x too small. Bahh.
Following that we went to the dealer room and I saw this:

So I got it~ I also found Setokai no Ichizon figures, but didn't have alot of money so I'm coming back for those tomorrow. <3
We kinda went back and forth between all the rooms and I got stopped a bunch of times by Hetalia cosplayers around every corner. They were all so nice! I had to be alert because almost every 5 seconds I would hear some one scream, "Prussiaaaaa!! I love you!" then hug me. The best thing about conventions is that everyone is so friendly. It made me feel so special. <3

Some time in the afternoon we met up with more friends on the second floor. One of them said, "Hey guys, let's dance to Caramelldansen!! : D ". One of the girls put their mp3 player on max volume, placed it on the floor and formed a Caramelldansen line. She knew the actual dance and I was super lazy so I just did the one where you move your hips and put your hands in the air. While I was doing this I mumbled to myself about cosplayers walking by like "I love their costume!" or "Oh, I'm going to be cosplaying from the same series as them tomorrow!". People started to crowd around with their phones and cameras and I thought to myself "This is either ending up on Deviant Art or Youtube." but kept dancing anyway. A few people joined in too! It was great.

We went to go chill in my friend Milly's dad's hotel room for a while to re-charged. Their idea of recharging was watching Adventure Time while sprawling out on the couch. It was actually quite relaxing. =w= Nice and relaxing until I realized that Yuya's autograph session started in 20 minutes. Shaniya and I charged out of the room as fast as we could to find some one official looking to tell us where it was while Kenna put on her Mikuru cosplay. We wandered around looking for a rover, but you can never find them when you need them. It's only when you don't want them there they they show up. Eventually we found the info desk and they told us where to go. We went back to the hotel to get Kenna then back to the main floor. The elevator we took to get there was so slow! Two Len and Rin cosplayers (Daugther/Servant of Evil ver.) got on the elevator and I adored their cosplays. When I got off the elevator I said, "Now be careful, Len. Don't get your head chopped off!" then left as they laughed. xD

On the way there we met up with my friend Jonah and he tagged along just for the heck of it. I was so nervous in line and was stuttering just knowing I was in the same hotel as Yuya. The line seemed to take forever, but I talked to these other girls who were also really big fans and we discussed the musical, favorite songs, and wishing eachother good luck as the line started to move. By the time we made it to the autograph room, I was stuttering, blushing, and fidgeting like mad. Yuya saw this and smiled at me when it was my turn. O//////O He gave me his autograph and I responded with a horribly pronounced, "A-arigato-!!" and the next person got in line. I went to the next room, fainted (thankfully my friend Kenna caught me) and spilled all the change from my wallet out onto the floor. Alot of people giggled at me and helped me get everything back together. >/////////<

(Yuya at the autograph signing:

He was even more gorgeous in person. ;//////w/////;
+ the autograph :
)

Following that all I could do from that point on was hold the autograph tightly to my chest, speak gibberish and spazz out. My friends saw that I needed to release all my fangirl love, so they led me outside and I screamed from the top of my lungs the most high pitched squeal ever. People around me stared and I explained with, "Sorry, I just met Yuya Matushita. <333".

Long story short we went back to the dealer room and a Prussia cosplayer with a chain leash around their neck asked to take a picture with me. xDDDD It was amazing. That and we saw and Izaya and Shizuo who had the coolest vending machine. I surrendered my cellphone to Izaya and she said, "Yes, it's my new hobby. 8DDD".

I hope I can go back tomorrow. >w<
(long arse post over!)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sun May 29, 2011 5:40 am

@Oz: *wants* I'm really loving that DRRR shirt! 8D
*searches on Youtube: cosplayers dancing to Caramelldansen at Fanime* XD lol jk
Ohh Len and Rin dressed for Daughter of Evil and Servant of Evil? Awesome!!!
YUYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! <33333333 @u@
I would have probably done the EXACT same thing. I would scream and just skip around in circles. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Mon May 30, 2011 5:06 am

Posting about today tomorrow~
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Mon May 30, 2011 5:45 am

lol awesome! >D

So. i havent actually posted here in a while so alot has happened....
1. i cut my hair. i now have a shorter version of Echo's hair style (long in the front short in th back)
2. Harufest has come and gone--it was fun, but i lost part of my Elliot cosplay ;A;
3. I went to an Anime Convention over the may long weekend (Otafest) and took some epic pictures. i met a Will of the Abyss and several Breaks. One of the Breaks and the Will of the Abyss and I took many pictures xD (i was Elliot in his casual wear) and i got PH volume 1 and 2 Premium edition of the Anime. TIS EPIC *cough*
4. Ive gotten addicted to Fate/Stay Night again so ive been reading the visual novel alot~
5. I graduate tomorrow ;A; i walk across the stage then my banquet (dinner with the fancy dresses~) on June 3rd ;A; SO SOON OMG!!!! Dx then i have finals afterwards (dont ask why)
6. I have been drawing so much lately ;A; i might have to take a break cause of finals.

Alright! Thats it^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Mon May 30, 2011 5:10 pm

@Will-

Thankfully I haven't found it on Youtube yet. ^^;;;;

Yay for being obsessed Yuya fangirls!

@Elliot-

You have Echo hair? Sweet! That style is so cute. x3

You're so lucky getting to go to two conventions. xD

I hope your graduation goes well!

------

Instead of a huge arse post, I'mma break it down.

-Woke up yesterday feeling really sick and thought I couldn't go. I called my friend's mom sobbing and asked if she could at least get my Yuya cd signed for me.

- I toughened up and took fate into my own hands and put on my Meyrin cosplay like a man. I was like, "I'm not gonna let this sickness get in the way of everything I do! I'm gonna go to that Q&A panel, bitches! >:3 "

- Was lost for a while then got in a car wreck on the way there, but no one got injured. Now I can say I was in a car accident. xD

- Saw an amazing Simon cosplayer who told me that Russian sushi is good for me. xDDD Also saw a bunch of PH cosplayers so I stalked them for a while.

-Found out I missed the Q&A panel and second autograph session. Was super bummed out, but persevered. I felt alot better when tons of people started to take my picture and hug me. <3

-Was begged into buying SebasCiel yaoi by my friend Shaniya. When we got it we found out there was no buttsmex bonanza. I laughed my arse off, but she was so disappointed. xDDD

-Shopped for a bunch of other stuff:

-More hugs/pictures/people saying they thought I was cute. ;////w////; (not used to praise)

-Chilled in the hotel and got horribly teased by my friends for being a Yuya fan. I was blushing and hiding my face. >////< They said it's fun to tease me. Gao!

-Took my friend's little brother down to the fountains for a while. If they ever ask me to baby sit, no. Never again. D: I almost lost him several times. When we got back in the elevator this one guy looked at me and said, "Try not to break any more plates, Meyrin! Sebastian won't be pleased." It was great. xD

-Got a ride back with some guyfriends and they told me an amazing story. Apparently one of them was in the hotel lobby the other day and they saw Yuya walking around! He immediately charged toward him and told him I was such a big fan and that I wished I could have made it to the concert. He was going to give me a call, but didn't have my phone number... ;A; BUT he said that he'd defiantly be coming back to Fanime in the future and is seriously considering doing a US tour!! <333

-My life was just about complete when I went to sleep. =w=
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Mon May 30, 2011 7:54 pm

@Elliot:

PLEASSEEE LET ME SEE PICS OF YOU IN YOUR ELLIOT COSPLAY!!! I kept looking on Tumblr and people's YT videos to see if I could spot you as Elli or Leo, but I only saw Will and Breaks...;A;

Also....WTF is up with you schools doing finals AFTER grad? That makes no sense. You cou
ld get your diploma, and then fail your exams possibly failing the classes you need to graduate. Then you'd have to upgrade/re-peat anyways. xD;

In my city my school is the last one to have its grad because we do finals before grad. So we can be sure we are going to graduate and pass everything.

@Oz:

I'm glad you were hurt in teh accident, but dude your gonna be like paranoid now in veichals...xD; (i still am and that accident was from 2007).

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue May 31, 2011 12:02 am

@Elliot: An Echo style hair cut? Awesome!!!
@Oz: Wahh I'm glad that you were not hurt! Scary~ oAo
Kyahh!!! That Yui doll is adorable!!!!~~
YESH. WE NEED MORE YUYA. DO A US TOUR PREEEEASE!!!!! 8D

Well this was yesterday.
I went to Wyoming (I know right.... =___= ) for a dog show. I got ready and I went to where we were supposed to be and it said it was at 2. So I had a hour to waste. It was SUPER windy and it was making me be in a bad mood. =__= After that my mom's friends got me my own hotel room~ Then we went out for dinner and then they suprised me with the servers singing 'Happy birthday' to me. Hahaha it was pretty embarassing. Plus it felt weird cus they were all saying happy birthday to me even though it was 2 days ago. XD Oh well~
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue May 31, 2011 3:50 am

@Gil-

Strangely enough it hasn't phased me at all. o: It didn't make a difference. I just see it as what ever happens happens and there's no use getting paranoid over it now. xD I'm weird.

@Will-

Mehh. The worst that happened to me is that my hat and glasses fell off. xDD I'm so glad I'm un-injured.

Ikr? She was really cheap too so I had to get her! <3

YUSHHHH! 8DDD Maybe he'll even go to Colorado just for you~

Haha, I hate it when people sing happy birthday to me at restaurants. xD

-----

Nothing happened today. I was lazy and I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue May 31, 2011 5:20 am

@Oz:

Well if yuo were in the back of the car then no your not going to be phased. But if you were in the front you would have (especially on the side that crashed into the other car).

Like with me I was in the passenger seat...and that was the side that hit the boat we crashed into and the passanger side got obliterated. xD;

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:52 am

@Gil-

But I was in the front. xD The crash wasn't even that bad. All I really remember was being jerked forward, feeling a pain in my chest then it went black for a millisecond.

-----

Today was my second to last day of school. When I arrived this morning I was walking to my Science class for finals and I see some friends. One of them charges toward me, lifts me off my feet then runs off with me while squee'ing. I was like, "Why are you so excited to see me?! We spent the entire weekend together! o.o ". Although I'm not gonna lie, I love getting fussed over for no reason. x3 It made my day.

Science finals were surprisingly easy. Most of it was just common sense so that was nice. When everyone finished their tests our teacher let us watch the rest of the movie we started a week go. It got more and more dramatic by the minute, but at least we kinda got to see the conclusion. Such an emotional roller coaster! At the end of class a guy who's been bugging me all year did a very poor performance of trying to imitate me. Since I wasn't going to see him again till next year I said, "This is the last f****ing day bitch! It's over!! Haha! > : D Have a nice summer!". It felt so good.

Health's final was aqb4qob5qo5bfanfa!! Dx At first I thought, "Heh, I'm gonna take an hour long test about wieners. *snort* ". No. It was awful. Yes, it had a bunch of questions about the reproductive system and crap but it also had four other sections on things we did at the beginning of the year. How am I supposed to remember all that? .___. None the less I did finish it some how. The rest of the period was spent passing lulzy notes. xD

Went home and made myself a sammich and watched some recordings. Later I went to the post office( for a reason I cannot say now ) and almost got run over. The man gets out of the car and says in a heavy Spanish accent, "Try not to get run over again! : ) ". I'm surprised he was so kind about it.

My grandpa hogged the computer tonight so I watched what ever he had on tv. It was this end of the world thing based on prophecies and all that. As much as it scares me to no end, I watched it. My book I'm working on right now is heavily based in what I fear the most so I'm trying to experience the paranoia as much as I can so I'll have more inspiration. Wut?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:01 am

@Oz:

lol then the accident must have been very small. xD Mine was enough to kill the car entirely.

-applaudes you for putting the ass in his place- 8DDDD

-----------------

Today I went for my Job orientation. We watched 4 videos, I got to re-do Science class all over agian with WHMIS lol. Saety shit, more paper work, etc.

Then we got a tour of the place and our areas. I met one of the bakery people I will be working with~

I now start work Friday at 8am for training (urg for having to get up early, but oh well lol).

Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:20 pm

today this teacher came, she came with another teacher because they were testing her for next year she was explaining science and kept saying "uumm, uuumm" it was irritating oh and the other teacher was fat (i am not making fun of her but everyone was calling her "back boob" because her back was weirdly on the chair somehow, so it looked like she had boobs on the back...-_-) oh and my science teacher kept on asking questions that confused the teacher it was hilarious my teacher was kind of bullying that teacher bwahaha!!
anyways the rest of the day was boring!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:55 am

Today was the last day of school. xD I found out I didn't pass Algebra and have to take it next year. Oh well. One of my friends failed too so I'm not alone. I spent two hours staying at school after the bell rang so I could distract my English teacher while my friend's mom brought him a cake we all made for him. We didn't really even distract him...we just hung out in his classroom and talked. I was sexually harassed various times by my friends (ex. they wanted me to wear a skimpy school girl outfit and took turns holding me suggestively. xDDD It's normal for them ) so I was glad when the cake finally arrived.
Didn't do much the rest of the day other than freak out some little girl in a parking lot while lip syncing to some Japanese songs~
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:24 am

@ oz
didn't pass algebra...*hugs* well you are not alone i failed algebra once....-_- and i was alone! none of my friends failed it... anyways
so you made your english teacher a cake...he is the one who is gonna go? (i guess)
they were holding you suggestively?? its normal for them too? ah i got the same friends they keep on teasing me! its irritating but i got used to it....ALOT....
haha i once freaked out a little girl when my 7 year old sister was turning six all her friends were small and i kept on singing and acting al energetic so whenever i come near them they back away...hahha (im not good with kids)
today was pretty boring! nothing much to do...except i went to this small store and got chocolate...-_-
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:17 pm

@Oz: Awwww~~
Oz Vessalius wrote:
Didn't do much the rest of the day other than freak out some little girl in a parking lot while lip syncing to some Japanese songs~
I didn't pass my math class either... D:

Meh nothing special at all today...
But my mom and I were trying to put this desk back together so we can take a pic of it and sell it on CraigsList (er something like that...). It took like a freakin hour cus it kept falling. I was getting soo mad.. =___= I swear noone is going to buy it...And if they did they would get mad cus it falls apart. -____- Oh well. This week I have a dog show and my sister is going to it so I'm pretty excited. I haven't seen her since....February? Yeah >.<

Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 pm

@Oz, Will, and Ozu:

I think everyone on this forum has failed a math class at least once. lol

Like I failed my grade 11 math (I was in 20 Pure, so the 2nd highest math class for that year).

Thankfully I got to make up for it. Since my mark was still above 40 after finals I could take a grade 12 math so long as I dropped a level (to 20-1, so 3rd highest). And as long as I passed that I would get 10 credits instead of 5 to make up for failing grade 11 math. xD

20-1 was like so fuckin EASY. I passed with well over 80. XD

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:04 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's failed Algebra. ^^ I don't feel so alone anymore!

Today was mehh. Sat around the house all day and spent hours working on the Man Self Meme from Deviant Art. Only a few more panels to go!! oni040

At the end of the day I made myself some yums. I decided that since I'm going to be able to cook my own meals in the future, I might as well start now. Tonight I made macaroni and cheese all by myself. <3 I feel so proud. I only had to call grandma for help once and that was when the pot started to over flow and I started screaming. ^^;; But other than that, I did pretty darn good.

Also, I went to the doctor yesterday and apparently I lost five lbs. o.o Wtf? My doctor was mad at me for something I couldn't control and is giving me the excuse to eat like crazy these next few days. This is gonna be interestin'...
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 am

@Oz:

you LOST 5 pounds? Give me that ability please, unlike you I actually need to lose weight. xD;

----------------------

Today (and yesterday)

was long and tiring. I just started my job at the Superstore Bakery...holy hell since I work mornings I get the worst part of the job. (aka - trying to get out all products before customers start coming in, which means i gotta do everything at the speed of light and gotta hear my boss bitch at everyone for a good 4 hours...xD; )

I'm always boiling in there too because I work near the ovens -hoooottttt-, and my feet are soo not used to wearing steel-toed shoes (they fuckin HURT YOUR FEET MAN). I spent 8 hours wearing those while standing on tiled floors for 8 hours straight....xD; My feet were killing me by 1pm, and my legs started shaking around 3pm.

Since I'm not used to these shoes it takes be about 4 hours to even walk properly agian after an 8 hour shift...xD;

Basically that was yesterday and my day today. xD;

Now later I'm going to soak my legs in hot water to get rid of the paiinnnnn. D<

On the bright side, this job requires me to move a lot, so weight lost is gonna happen, and the pay is $11.40/hr....and I've already worked almost 20 hours now. By end of tomorrow I will have made close to $300 already. lmao

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:00 am

@Gil-

Only reason I lost 5 pounds was because I only ate breakfast out of paranoia, thinking that if I ate anything else that I'd get sick. So not fun. I wish you the best of luck with your weight loss! If you ever need any exercise tips, I came up with a training plan especially for otaku. xD It's pretty damn awesome.

Oh mai. D: I hope your legs feel better! But hey, at least you get to work at a bakery. 8D

----

This morning I got up early again because the blinds on the window are crappy and light reaches me easily. D; I want black curtains for my birthday, plz. I immediately went to go watch tv and Go Diego Go was on. Normally I detest that show as well as Dora, but I was feeling some what tolerant today and gave it a try. The only reason I kept watching it was because he was saving a dolphin. I like dolphins. This one kinda pissed me off though.I also felt rather jealous because every time I try and talk to the rainbow, it never responds to me. Why is Diego so special?! D:< xDDD

I got a call from my mom who said, "Lol I'm bored. Let's go to San Jose. : D ". This was wayy to unusual for her, so there had to be some kind of catch. She came to get me around noon and we didn't leave for there until around three. Of course there was a catch and we spent the entire time at a belly dancing shop my aunts like. Then when I finally had a chance to go see the F.y.e. store in Eastridge Mall, I found out they closed it down. FFFFUUUU! Oh wells. At least it was a nice car ride~ On the way back my rents had me explain the plot of Trinity Blood to them and now they want to watch it. I hope that means I can buy the boxset soon? 8D We also talked about dirty jokes and gay buttsex. How we got on those topics I have no idea. This was also wayy too unsual because normally they aren't this cool. The end is neigh.

Btw- Will finally got the autograph I sent her! 8D Yay!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Oz Vessalius wrote:

This morning I got up early again because the blinds on the window are crappy and light reaches me easily. D; I want black curtains for my birthday, plz.

LOL I understand your pain. Where I live we were forced to get white or beige blinds...I got white so I'm blinded every morning when I like it dark. xD;

Oz Vessalius wrote:

Then when I finally had a chance to go see the F.y.e. store in Eastridge Mall, I found out they closed it down. FFFFUUUU!

WHAT!? FYE CLOSED!? NOOOO!!! ;A; I loved that store for the one time I actually got to go there. lol

Oz Vessalius wrote:

We also talked about dirty jokes and gay buttsex. How we got on those topics I have no idea.

LMAO WTF!? Considering your families releigion I'm amazed that came up at all. xD

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:28 am

@Gil-

Glad to know some one else feels my pain. D8

We used to have a huge F.y.e. where I live but a few years ago they turned it into a crappy jewelry store. I never really had the chance to appreciate it until it was gone. ;A; Same with Suncoast.

My mom is the queen of dirty jokes. xDDD You'd be surprised. As for the buttsmex, no clue how that came up.

----

My aunt dragged me to church this morning so I could help her with some booth or something. Thankfully she left everything she needed at home and my grandma just happened to be there at that moment, so I went with her. I did have to go back to church later, but at least I didn't have to be there hours before. xD;

Some how we ended up going to a Chinese buffet after with some of the members. I was talking to one of the lady's twelve year old daughters so she kept me entertained while everyone else talked. The kid is so awesome! She even saved me when I almost ate uncooked stir fry. Just as I was about to eat it she screamed, "Stop! They're supposed to cook it first! ;;>o> Don't you know anything about Asian food?". I thought, "Oh. That would make sense why the shrimp is all white..durrr.". xD I constantly have to have people saving my arse. I'm such an idiot.

When we left my aunt randomly said, "Do you have Fma on dvd at home? I wanna watch it.". First Trinity Blood and now this? Something is defiantly wrong with her..My mom also wanted to play my Fma video game, so I guess we gonna do that tomorrow. Wut?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:09 pm

@Oz:

LOL @ your Aunte and Mom

at these they are getting into your hobbie! Noen of mine really are....welll....kinda grandma and Dad....^^;;

Dad watches Saturday morning cartoons a lot and one of the channles has anime mixed in (Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragonball Kai, and something else) that he watches. I also knew him to watch naruto and Bleach back when it used to be on late at night. XD

Grandma has only seen shows I made her watch. LOL She loved Ouran, and she's seen bits of FMA, Prince of Tennis, and Deathnote.

But other then that no one else parent(?) wise in my family likes the stuff. xD

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:32 am

Today was.... I don't even effin' know.
So me and my sisters were going to go shopping. My sister said she will buy my birthday present later and I said something kinda stubborn and my sister just dropped so many f-bombs. WOW. Talk about a bad mood! O_O We dropped by at my older sister's house and I ate apples dipped in caramel. X3 Then we went downtown and shopped at Forever 21. I only got a necklace cus all the clothes in that shop, I can't pull off... But the necklace I got is a bunny plushie. It's really cute. I think I'll take a pic of it later. Earlier I thought I saw some BL, but my eyes were decieving me....AGAIN. Dammit. XD We went back to my older sister's house and we ate salad and cheese. XD It was good though. We watched a show called "1000 ways to die." It was scary....... O.O Later my oldest sister called my mom and she said that my dog was hit by a car, but he was ok. Just a big scratch on his muzzle, but no broken bones or anything. I was so shocked and I was speechless....My oldest sister told me if I was ok and I nodded. Then my other sister just says, "Oh stop. At least he's ok. Just get the f*ck over it stupid." Jeeze....Thanks for the uplifting comment. I'm sorry I get worried about my dog. Is that so wrong? *sigh* Later we went to eat Vietnamese food. It was really good. I got back home and my dog was kinda ok...Just hoping for a quick recovery for him. =( *sigh* Today was a rough day..
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:32 am

@Gil-

LAWL your dad and grandma are awesome. xD

My mom kinda makes fun of it, so I'm surprised she wants to get into it now. As for my aunt, she's more open to watching it and actually pays attention to the plot.

@Will-

Wow, having siblings must be a joy.. O^O;;

I'm glad your dog is okay! I would have been so scared. D:

---
This morning I found out that my mom lost her job. Well she's gonna lose it on the 1st of July. She was really upset, but she tries so hard to be strong for me. ): I hugged her and told her it was gonna be okay and that all this is happening for a reason. God will take care of us in the end so I'm not worried about money, just really worried about my mom's well being.

She wanted me to get out of the house for a while so she sent me off to my grandpa. He offered to take me to Borders to get my mind off it. It kinda helped. ^^ I've been needing my manga fix for a while. I'll have to scan some of the pages in the back of PH vol. 5 xDDDD There's an advertisement for Emily dolls that's hilarious. *giggles just thinking about it*

The rest of the day was spent cooking/baking. Our anime club's president is having a birthday party tomorrow and she said we weren't supposed to bring gifts, which makes me sad because I love gift-hunting. So I made her some Pokeball cookies. It must have taken me three hours. x3 So fun! They came out pretty good too. In between making cookies I uploaded some stuff on Deviant Art. Oh what I'd do for some pageviews...
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:12 am

Today was funnn!

It took a while to find the camp spot that the party was at.. xD I got lost twice. In the end I found it and everyone loved my cookies. Most of the time was spent out on the beach where we found a rotting sea lion carcass. I poked it with a stick. Later a bunch of other people showed up and when I saw my friend Kenna from the other side of the beach, we did a slow motion run and ended up tackling each other to the ground. xD Long story short we made an awesome house made out of branches. It was super cool. I was buried in sand soon after.
After hours at the beach we had to hike back up the path we used to get down there. Me and another girl started singing Make a Man Out of You from Mulan so we could have enough motivation to get back. We played Clue and I was a total idiot because I didn't really know how to play and I told everyone what cards I had *facepalm*. I heard some people talking about some movie called Human Centipede and my friend's older sister tried sheltering me from the conversation so my mind wouldn't be ruined, yet ended up telling me the whole story herself a few minutes later. Oh mai. She also molested me several times that day. xD

Now I'm sleepy and need to get some rest. oni026 Long day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next