Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Itera

Itera

Today Today Today - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:01 am

@Will: Haha xD Glad you had fun~ Isn't Ghost Adventures interesting :O It's fun to watch X)

My day:
Argued with my mom over whether or not I can keep my laptop in my room. Currently unresolved, but while my Dad is away in Japan till Saturday, I'm pretty sure she'll get the final say. ;A; I finished up any of my remaining homework... read some of Macbeth, tried doing a little cleaning of my room, etc.
Not interesting at all, unfortunately. I wish I could tell my dad to get me so BL stuff while in Japan, but I don't want to freak him out more than usual. I also watched some weird thing on our masterpiece theater with Alan Rickman, narrating and acting out a poem.. it was beautiful but pretty... lengthy. And ridiculous. And awkward. Tomorrow... I'm a little freaked out about our Occupy. It's been pretty tense in downtown today, since they were supposed to move out last night at 12 (of course quite a few didn't, and then some came back) and there have been some rumors about them moving onto the campus of one of the local colleges. Which, by the way, is across the street from my school. T_T I don't have any problems with their movement or anything, but it's starting to get on my nerves... plus they STINK. -_- a bunch of people from my school had to walk past their camp to get to their bus stops or to go shopping... and it smelled horrid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:43 pm

@Itera: Haha yes! It's so fun to watch. XDDD
You just gave me an idea! My friend is going to Japan and she is totally chill with BL so I should tell her to get me some. XDDD Then I'll send some to you. XDDDD

Today was so boring...
In history I was kinda feeling down so I didn't do anything in that class. xP And we watched this funny little comedy thing in German and it was subbed in English. Everyone was complaining of how fast the subtitles were going and I was totally fine with them since I'm used to reading that fast thanks to anime. XDD In Chem we had a suprise quiz. -___________- In English this guy said some rude jokes so I was in a bad mood. Math was boring too. xP And now I'm gonna say goodbye to my bad mood cus now I'm gonna watch Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi!!!!!.....Well after I wash my dog. XDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:31 am

@Will: Haha, I'd be totally cool with that XDDD Sorry that your day didn't seem to go so well D:

Lets see.... well... we had our sub come in today for Physics - My physics teacher FINALLY had her baby- which was pretty awkward. We were really quiet... In English my awesome teacher gave us her 'illustarted notes', which contained much info. on the history of theatre, along with very laughable/crappy drawings. It was so much fun, and I love teachers that enjoy making fools of themselves in front of their classes x) At lunch we talked about how disgusting McDonald's is. (one of my friends went off campus and got herself some lunch there. But all she got was french fries... -_-) And we made more videos for our Vlog... Math was just... UGH. I ignored the teacher the whole time, and ended up drawing Elliot's head, and the parking garage across the street from us. Creative Writing was relaxing though -w- I'm having a hard time deciding which of my two ideas to write about - My Lacie/Jack -sort -of-Rapunzle inspired one, where the Lacie-like character turns out to be murderess, but he doesn't find out until after he marries her, or my Mafia/gang/Yakuza/secret society-ish one, with angst, action, and slight undertones of BL... X)
I think I may go with the latter, because it's actually something I can manage to make under twenty pages. The Former could probably be an epic.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:53 pm

@Itera: Ohhh I like the mafia gang one.... XDDDDD

Today was a little better.
I had no idea what we were doing in History. All I knew is that people were getting a lot of cardboard to make....castles? Yeah....So I just went on Facebook on my phone and chilled. XD In English, half of the class time our teacher was trying to fix her electric fountain thing that makes a mini waterfall thing...Yeah.. XD But she was trying to fix that half of the classtime. XD And then later she was freaking out about how much time we wasted in that class. XD Math was really boring. I didn't feel like doing anything so I just doodled. xP And now I gotta wash my other dog and start packing for our 19 hour road trip. So fun. =____= So I might not be on here for 6 days. Maybe. But I'll definitely troll around on Facebook and Tumblr during the trip. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:58 am

@Will: Haha, that's the one I chose in the end. I couldn't pass up the idea -w- Have a nice trip~!

Had a test in Physics today that I don't think I did too well on... and then in History we did some little skit things, our group had to act out Filial Piety and Propriety... it was actually pretty fun. During study I did some work on my story for Creative Writing, and at Lunch my friends sang and danced various songs, which we sort of just ignored. Except they're all stuck in my head now. Religion was boring...
Hmmm.. yeah. Nothing interesting really happened... but I admit I'm a little worried about that bill that might be passed tomorrow about the internet... Gah! I hope it doesn't pass DX
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:43 am

Ok then. Todaayyyyy...ummm
In Latin we got our teacher to tell random stories for over half the class. In English we read more Macbeth.. and then we had a Tolerance Assembly, and they were showing all of these things related to gender, race, being gay, having mental illness etc. in a slideshow, and they showed this gay couple with a little girl... Dx My immediate reaction? "Awwwwwww" It was just... ADORABLE. But then my friends gave me weird looks and I realized I was spazzing out ^^; Then in Geometry, once class was technically over, we all crowded around the windows because the college next door was doing a march to support Occupy... and we all sort of stared and grumbled at them from our third floor roost... During lunch there was much Twilight bashing, and some of my friends and I might be going tomorrow to the midnight premiere wearing shirts that advocate Harry Potter -w- My mom on the other hand doesn't want me to go, and I'm trying to beg one of my friends to let me stay the night... but it'll probably not work out. In Creative Writing we heard what I think was the actual Occupy going by, and the news crew was right outside our window, and we kept muttering that they should turn and look at us. After school I ran with my friend through the rain to catch the bus... it was rather surreal. It's really misty up in the hills, so you couldn't see any of the houses up there, and some of the sky scrapers had clouds surrounding them, and it was raining, and dark-ish, and the wind was blowing, and the leaves were blowing everywhere, and the brick sidewalk was slippery and strewn with leaves... I don't know. I thought it was beautiful. Anyhow, we talked about schools we had applied to in Middle School, and cats, and classes, and Occupy, and the people on the bus gave us annoyed glances... and then my grandma picked me up at the Bus depot thing, and I went and ate lots of good food at her and my great-grandma's house.
And life is good. I guess.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 6:06 am

Ok. (yay for triple posting, yes? ^^ But I have to rant somewhere xD) Today... well... in Physics we griped about our sub. and how unhelpful she was. (She was really unhelpful.. we didn't understand a thing she was trying to make us learn in the lab we were doing.) and in History, we watched some melodramatic history channel clips of Qin Dynasty China... in Study I worked on what I've come to call "My BL Story" and at lunch my friend and I started making plans for seeing Breaking Dawn tomorrow , and being horrible.. trolls. -w- Except we decided we'll tone it down and just sit in the front of the room, sniggering. I'm a little worried though, because she's inviting one of her old friend's, who apparently doesn't understand the concept of rules or adult authority... so I hope it goes smoothly ^^; Anyways, in Religion, nothing much happened x) After school, we heard a lot of sirens and stuff outside, and apparently our Occupy has started getting violent, and it's right down the street a couple of blocks.. we keep hoping that we won't have school because of them, but that hasn't happened yet.. I mean yesterday they wouldn't let us leave the building during lunch. (I don't think I mentioned that) so... there's a chance...?
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:10 pm

@Itera: Hahaha I trolled at a Twlight movie before! It was pretty fun. XD My friend's actually like it and they decided to force me to go with them, but in return I trolled. But then it kinda failed at the end of the half cus I fell asleep. XDD

I IS BACK. @A@
Hahahaha. XD It was a hell of a ride to get there and I swear each time we stopped for gas there was always a creeper just standing there. So I got really paranoid during the trip. XD The show was fun! We won a lot of stuff and we even won some of the raffles so that was pretty awesome. The hotel we were staying at was really nice~ -usually we stay at the cheap hotels like Motel 6- XDDD The bed was super comfortable too~ During the trip back I was acting like a tourist and was trying to get a lot of pictures of the Gateway Arch, but all the pictures turned out blurry. =A=" Darn.. And now it's Thanksgiving break!!! Whoohoo!!!
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:27 am

@Will: xD Welcome back then~

Soo... lets see... well... today... today... everyone was late to school. The whole front hall was full of people trying to get excused slips from the principle, and trying to get into the office... so
I was late for Physics, and my lab partner had decided to work with someone else, so I joined with the table in front of me - thank goodness my friend sits there - and we worked on a equilibrium lab... pretty boring truthfully. In History we went down to our library, and we had to come up with a topic for our semester final... which we've already started on. Mine is going to be about early Japanese history :3
in religion we cooed over how adorable the Dalai Lama is ... ^^ During lunch we had an argument about whether or not the amazing Benedict Cumberbatch is attractive or not (this is the 2nd one we've had now) and half of my friends insist he's ugly /cries in corner/ though the other half are on my side -w- In Latin we watched a documentary about the Emperor Hadrian... and he was a surprisingly good guy. Plus he had a male lover... (which everyone kept exclaiming how cute that was, etc. and then we got all quiet and depressed when we found out he died. Then we freaked out our teacher by asking many questions about their relationship ^^; In other words it was awesome)
Despite that all, I have to say, I didn't enjoy today all that much, but I feel a lot better about stuff in general now that I'm on the internet at home and all ^^

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:51 pm

@Itera: Ohh I wanna watch that documentary! XDDDD

Today I'm not gonna do a lot of stuff. Just catch up on watching my anime and find some new music~
And I'm finally watching my SH episode!!! Whoot!! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:44 pm

@Will: SH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X)

Let's see... well, last night, I fell asleep before I did any homework ^^; because I wasn't feeling well... today in English we had a vocab quiz which I didn't study, then had a math test which I barely studied for... but it was pretty easy. In creative writing we had to peer edit our stories, and even though mine isn't technically done, I was told it was pretty good. One piece of feedback was that my classmate liked 'the dynamics between the two characters XDD I wonder if she picked up on the BL vibes at all...
We got out today at 12, so now I'm just lazing around in my room, on tumblr, etc. I should be working on my submission to a Anime illustration contest, but I'm not in the mood yet.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:18 pm

@Itera: -wants to see your anime illustration when you're done- owo

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha well the first half of my day was boring. I had to rake a BUNCH of leaves. =___= And it's kind of a bummer because usually my sister makes all the food for us, but she has work today so we're just having a really random Thanksgiving feast. Instead of turkey we're having steak. XDDD And we're also having a bunch of seafood. XD This is going to be interesting. XDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:43 am

@Will: I'll put them up under fanart when I'm done with it.. though they will probably be low quality ^^; Sounds like an interesting thanksgiving XD

Well, I stayed up late last night/early in the morning on Tumblr discussing a yaoi webcomic/re-reading said comic, and was going to get up early to play the otome game 'Hatoful Boyfriend' but I ended up sleeping in, and was dragged along to my Great-Grandmother's nursing home for lunch. That was boring, and I wasn't hungry at all for once, so I ate very little... (I hope this isn't some sort of flu or anything, because my stomach hasn't been feeling so great) then we came home for five minutes and then left to go eat dinner with my other Great-grandmother and a whole other section of the family. This is actually all my dad's side of the family.. ^^ then we went and ate pie at my (2nd) Great-Grandmother's house, and we just got home. I think I'll go play my game now or something.
Hope you all had a good thanksgiving X)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:12 am

@Will-

Yay for being more creative with food instead of the usual Thanksgiving meal!

@Itera-

Hatoful Boyfriend...isn't that the one with the pigeons? I want to play it. xD It looks fun~

Oh my! I hope you're not getting the flu! Feel better soon. D:

-----

I haven't been writing alot because my days have been pretty repetitive. Seeings how it's Thanksgiving, today was a little different.

My cousins came over this year instead of us going over there like last year. Thanksgiving feels alot better at my grandma's house. More familiar I guess. Our dinners aren't as traditional as most because everyone eats really fast then goes off to do something else (like watching football, tsk). The conversation among the adults was just gossip about the other side of the family. :/

After dinner, how ever, some of us got together and played a board game. I forget what it was called, but you get a card that asks a question like, "What would be a horrible name for a children's book?" then everyone writes down their answer anonymously and people have to guess who wrote it. My mom's answer? 'Well Hung Harry'. xDDDDD I-it was so raunchy. My family is awful. From there on the replies got worse. I ended up being tied with my mom in the end for the most guessed right. It was pretty easy to tell who wrote what.

Following the board game my cousins and I began to make one of our cheesy horror movies (we do this when ever they come to town). They're staying for a few days so we'll have to finish the rest tomorrow. For once I'm not the monster. :'D I'm horrible at playing the victim, but I will adapt to this role even though my character was already killed off.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 pm

@Itera&Oz: *wants to play the game as well* XDDD
@Oz: Now I'm in the mood to play a board game. XD

Today was really boring.
Me and my sister were really bored and so we decided to play Pokemon together. XD Since I finished the game I pwnd her each time. XDD (She just started the game) It was fun. XDD And I guess that was the only eventful thing today... xP
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:40 pm

@Oz: Yup, the pigeon game. It's fantastic.
@Will: XD Yay for uneventful days~

BOTH OF YOU PLAY HATOFUL BOYFRIEND I NEED PEOPLE TO TALK ABOUT IT WITH ^^;

Anyways. Stayed up last night and played all the routes of afore said game, which was a lot of fun xD
And a little... well, REALLY weird. And then at 5am (Yeah, I had lots of caffeine yesterday) I watched/listened to Kogeinu guest star on JimuinG's nicoraji on nico nico douga... and fangirled silently. XD THEN I went to sleep.
Woke up at about 11ish, and was told immediately to do my homework. Which does not exist.
So I've been sitting in my basement for the past few hours doing the 'homework' my family insists that I have. Though I've even given them proof of it's nonexistence....
I plan on spending the rest of the afternoon watching Ungo and SH while eating my lovely nori flavored chip star~
(KISA AND YUKINA TODAY XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:08 am

Uwa---! I love the new look of the forums. XD That really explains that I haven't been around for a while >w<;;

ANYWAYS!! My day? Well most of the day I was sneezing XD;; But it's okay, I'm used to sneezing and stuff ahahaha~
I only had one subject so for the rest of the afternoon I was slacking off..I can't go home since our org has a meeting in the afternoon. XD 3 PM arrived and what the, we're watching Ice Age II until 4:45 XDD Well that's because our president was thinking what to say to us that time...

...and at the time of the meeting, we almost got into a dreadful fight. Our president cried too...and our secretary was angry at us for not being able to do things on ourselves...I was really offended by that and I cried while on the way home. Good thing my mom was with me T___T

I got home, and yeah. Typesetted PH chapter 67, watched Persona 4 Animation ep 8 and Guilty Crown episode 7. XD Guess that makes my day better~
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:49 am

@Lily
There there.... gah I've been wanting to watch Persona 4 but stupid scripts take's up too much time DX

Today we had a shooting for a movie project in school. I played the part of the father of the bride of the first wedding.... And later I returned for their daughter's wedding which is a.k.a my granddaughter... So I was like dead? By then... Nice wedding... Haunting your granddaughter's wedding =)) and her father is the never aging father since when he was young he never had wrinkles O.o nor white hair... But anyway nobody would mind in fact they might be jealous about the forever young thing... and then we did a music video for "Runaway" ahh... good times good times.... sad though the granddaughter's marriage didn't have her siblings there o.O... afterwards I went to my classmate's house for a while and then returned home to post this... and make my 2 20 min scripts... sad....
P.S. I love the new look Smile))
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:26 pm

@Lily: Yay Guilty Crown! (isn't it good? ;D )
I gotta check out Persona 4 because a few of my friends are spazzing over it so I'm a little curious~ XD
@Demios: Immortal father? XDDD

Today I did nothing!
WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOO...... I guess I'll watch some Persona 4 then! (and catch up on my other fall shows) XDD
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:51 am

@Will YES IT IS AWESOMELY EPIC I TELL YOU!!! XDDD I really want to suggest Guilty Crown to everyone, and of course you know what Production I.G. means.. XD Well as for Persona 4, for non-gamers it could be a bit confusing to watch but I'm not offending anyone in here~ /o/

@Demios ahahaha busy busy are we XD Well my downloading schedule during weekends is almost ruined due to school stuff, and as a result, all downloads are piled up during Saturday evening and Sunday morning ;A;

....maybe I should change my sig to Inori or Gai for some reason. XD Oh well~

What have I done today? Household chores. Eat breakfast. I haven't done anything decent this day to be honest =)) Unless me and my mom get into a serious conversation then that would be nice. XD I haven't been doing colorings and fanfics lately due to laziness but meh~ XD

....or maybe I should just keep playing lap 1 of Grief Syndrome (to Madoka fans, you know this game of course).
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:55 am

@Lily: Uneventful days can be really relaxing ^^
@Demios: xDDD Sounds like an interesting family set up for the movie then~
@Will: YAY for nothingness filled days ~

Ok. So I was supposed to go thrift shopping with my friends, but we never set a time, so I figured I would call when I woke up. I woke up at 12, checked my e-mail... and there was an e-mail from three hours ago saying that we were going to be shopping in an hour and that she can't reach my phone. ( It's missing... and dead.) So needless to say, I didn't go. However, my parents took me to buy some new art pens, and then we went to this really cool, maze like thrift store.. and I found this really simple dress... but I thought it was really nice. Which is weird because I don't really like dresses (unless they're lolita style, but even then I don't have any of those) and I guess the only way to describe it, is something sort of akin to Nezumi's dress when he's 'Eve'... It was really nice fabric though... but my parents decided it wans't worth the money, so I ended up leaving without it ^^;
Afterwards, I went to the library and found an array of BL manga, so I of course got all of those... Six in total, I think.
That was my whole day I think... not very eventful... though at dinner we were eating turkey (thanksgiving left overs) and my sister and I kept making really bad Hatoful Boyfriend jokes... my parents probably think we're insane now. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:56 am

@Itera-

Aw, too bad about the dress. It sounded pretty!

I wish there was BL manga at my library. xD;

FFFFFFF I am going to play that strange dating sim tomorrow! I keep getting distracted!

-----

Today was the last day of my cousins staying over. The day before we played mini golf~ It's nice when they come to visit.

We didn't really have an agenda for today other than checking out the grand opening of their aunt's cup cake shop. They sold out in the first hour so while we waited, we went to go eat. We had an...interesting waiter. I'm not sure if it was his first day and he was nervous or what his story was. I don't think I've heard so many over zealous "Thank you!" 's in one day. He even said thank you to me when I handed him my menu.

Another one of his phrases was "Don't be shy". The entire time he was bent over in this sort of 'eager to please' hunch, his eyes wide making sure he didn't miss any commands. He applauded us on every little thing from what we ordered and our etiquette at the table. I had to fake sip my drink from time to time to hide the emerging grin on my face.

I've been inspired to base a character in one of my novels after him. xD He was absolutely adorkable. Too bad I never got his name. He seemed like Patsy to me. Hmm. This should be fun to mold his character. 8D

And that's all I really did. Now that I have the house to myself I'm bored as hell.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:54 am

@Lily I feel your pain xD your post by the way reminded me to download "A Christmas Carol" 2009 movie O.o so thank you... I nearly forgot Dx
@Itera Oh... well maybe your parent's are right maybe you'll find something better at a better price... maybe...
@Oz maybe he thought your a princess or something O.o or the secret daughter of a secret organization that actually rules the world like a behind-the-scenes thing. maybe Oz did something like he whispered something to his ear. >.>

Today I did the usual stuff, household chores, scripts and characters as well as finding ancestral homes or at least old homes for us to shoot our movie plus they must have chickens... *sigh* I need more pages T_T and my classmate called me through facebook but I didn't reply even now :O I hope he's okay with it.... it might be for the "Runaway" music video we had...
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:57 am

@Oz: PLAY IT PLEASE D: (It is so weird...) The waiter DOES sounds like good material for a character xD Good luck on that then~
@Demios: Chickens?

Today I just sat in my basement half asleep, eating some yogurt I had in the freezer (it's really good frozen..) and watched all three episodes of Sherlock again... then just goofed off on the computer, and started stalking my favorite Utaite on his new Youtube account ^^; I tried working on a birthday Inuyasha fic. for a friend of mine (her birthday is in three days...) but I couldn't do it. -_-
In an hour or two I'll be leaving to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra (they play metal covers of christmas/classical songs... it's actually quite amazing. All the pretty lights~ *o*), and apparently my parents got us pretty good seats this time 'round.
I'm dreading school tomorrow. I just don't want to go. -_-
I'm hoping it'll snow, but the chances of that are low. And even if it does, chances are my school will be open anyways, while all the other local schools are closed.
Ah well.. ^^

Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:21 pm

@Itera yep chickens they don't have to be juicy and fat though... and they need to be wild... wilder than the rest of the their chicken brethren....

Today We had a trip to a museum where there are preserved human body parts from Germany and then we saw the lungs and everything too bad my classmates were being green.... well some of them and now I'm being annoyed by my classmates who really need to watch "A Christmas Carol" -___- they keep complaining why they are ghosts on a christmas story.... if I die early it's because of them....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next