Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+20
Itera
Kikari
LoneNecromancer
The Cheshire Cat
Lacie
Demios
Reo
Xerxes Break
Leo
Ozu Bezarius
Gilbert Nightray
Leah
Elliot Nightray
Sharon Rainsworth
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Echo-chan
Mandy Chan
Lily Baskerville
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Akkie

Akkie

Today Today Today - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:46 pm

@Will: What MMORPG might that be?
My dad liked the anime. Just complained about how the ending seemed too much like a cliffhanger left hanging.
I accidentally spoiled him on Leo being Glen instead of Elliot, but that's about it by the time I stopped myself.

Blah, blah, blah, boring day with Pottermore, Kingdom of Loathing, Tumblr, and I finally read the translations with the raws...

Also, April 2's PoMu drawing is not only done, but also in color. Unfortunately, access to the scanner was forbidden by the time I finished. Tomorrow, definitely... (Accompanying it is pre-Baskerville Leo [who I rarely ever draw, compared to mid!Baskerville Leo] being moe and all, though not full body...)
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:04 am

@Akkie: The MMORPG is called Elsword. It's so addicting. *o*
Ooohh I see. XDD

Today was reeeeallly boring.
In History I was derping a lot. Later I was being all paranoid and I kept thinking, "Wow that was embarassing. What are people thinking now?" Derping = I came in late and I couldn't figure out where to sit (because they were doing an activity) so I was just walking back and forth and in circles. People were looking at me weird.

In English, we're starting Hamlet and it's......boring. Sorry Shakespeare. -shot-

In Chem I thought we were taking a quiz, but noooooo it was a test. Well let's just hope I don't get a F! XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Yesterday was an emotional roller coaster. My sister just said some mean stuff to me, but now I'm ok now...

Today was boring.
In math I took a really nice nap. =w= And that's about it. XD Tomorrow I have the ACT's and I'm NOT ready. I'm going to be really stressed tomorrow that's for sure. -_____- Well wish me luck! ;P
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:04 am

@Will-

Aw, I hear you with the emotional roller coaster. *hug* I'm sorry about what ever your sister might've said to you. ):
[ One thing that might cheer you up is that the English VA for Grimmjow is going to be at con I'm going to soon. I could get you an autograph if you like~ ]

Blergh. We had testing today. I wish you luck!

-----

Like I said. Blergh. Testing.

I haven't been at school for a week from sickness and alot of emotional damage. After days of moping, wishing things could get better, I finally decided to get it together and go back. While I was fighting off the waves of nausea, a friend texted me and reminded me that today was CST testing. For Math.

First thought that went through my head was, "Well, I'm screwed.". I was. The testing was awful. You know it's bad when you don't even get the sample question right. Most of the test consisted of picking which letter I liked the most and filling in the bubble. All the questions were just a jumbled mess to me.

It didn't help that the guy sitting next to me wasn't all that delightful either. The guy was rude, talking crap about me in Spanish (like I don't know what he's saying), glanced at my answer sheet a few times, and worst of all he reeked of seafood. Three hours.

Now, aside from all my whining, today was pretty nice. It was great to see my friends again (got lots of hugs ;w; ) and the weather was lovely. I only had to go to periods 1-3 today.
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:27 pm

@Will: I hope you're OK from that emotional roller coaster now! -hug-
@Oz: It's a good thing that the day didn't go far too sour.

I went to have piano lessons yesterday (Yes, there was a tutor. No, not at home). OK, one hour of it for one day, out of ten. It went OK enough, but I felt that it ended too early. The instructor was a nice guy. The session was mostly some practice with measures and fingering. Next one would be Saturday before having to wait for the Monday after next for the next turn. After that was my cousin, who took voice lessons. It was longer than the piano session. :/ I still waited it out by reading The Hunger Games, though. Nice book~

Also, my sister decided to stay home for a while. Since yesterday, as well. Not much special things happened, though, other than me snarking on her rather often. (Not that she isn't amused, though.)

Pretty much the only interesting thing today was me getting a bit too lucky in an MMORPG's Money (OK, Meat) Making Game. From the hundred thousands to the millions. Better not get too greedy, though. And yes, the MMORPG does use meat as currency. As in, them meat that Alice loves so much.

Other than that, I just ended up whiling the day away, reading Homestuck liveblogs (Hetalia Reads Homestuck blogs actually exist, though their muns have already caught up, but the muses haven't. Pretty fun reads~) and watching a bit of My Little Pony and fooling around with that MMG.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 pm

@Oz:
Oz Vessalius wrote:
[ One thing that might cheer you up is that the English VA for Grimmjow is going to be at con I'm going to soon. I could get you an autograph if you like~ ]
-CRYING A RIVER- Omg no wayyyy!!! You just made my day~ -glomps- I-I would love an autograph. ;w;
Urgh we had testing like that when I was in 9th and 10th grade and I always got the sample questions wrong. >.>"
@Akkie: Thank you! I'm feeling a lot better now~
A MMORPG where you pay meat? I gotta check this out! XDD

Alright so....
This week was kind of meh. Really tiring from the testing on Tuesday. Wednesday was really boring~ Thursday was really boring as well.

Yesterday I skipped school and went to a wolf reservation for my sister's late birthday present. It was really cool! You got to go inside and actually pet them, but you can't go in if your 18 or younger so I had to stay out. D; THEY LOOKED SO FLUFFY. I was pretty jealous. ;w; But it was pretty fun~ It was nice learning about wolves and how they're actually not so bad.

Today I got all the sleep that I needed and it was nice. Really nice. =w= Now I gotta do an English essay and then probably laze around after that. =3=
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:56 am

@Will: Glad you feel better now! Also, wolf reservation?
And yes, check it out! Although... it's not for children, but its humor is sometimes childish, so to speak. Still a funny MMORPG, though!

Everyone in the family (Yes, even the baby) decided to go to the mall, some of them gonna watch "Avengers". Everyone, that is, except me.

So, I spent the day watching more My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and continuing the adventures in Loathing as- oh, right. Game mechanic spoiler~

Anyway, I ate a bit too much dessert: about more than half a cookies-and-cream bar and two mango-flavored ice candies. With milk! (As in, some mango, milk and sugar put on a blender then in the fridge.)

Really, not much stuff happened today, as always.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:52 am

@Will-
Quote :

-CRYING A RIVER- Omg no wayyyy!!! You just made my day~ -glomps- I-I would love an autograph. ;w;

Heh~ I thought you might like that. =3 I'll be sure to get you one.

Aww, wovles! They're so cute ( but dangerous ^^' ).

@Akkie-

That reminds me, I need to catch up on my MLP recordings. xD It's such a cute show.

Nice dessert. *Q*

-----

Over the weekend I went to a friends house where we had a bubble wand fight, did facial masks, roasted marshmellows and some daifuku I made (roasted daifuku basically tastes like dango). It was fun.

As for today, meh. My grandpa got me to school early (7:30 when school doesn't start till 8:10..) which gave me time for some extra choir practice with friends. Our choir club president's birthday was today, so we had to memorize a mini happy birthday type song to sing to her after she got out of band class. xD Failed miserably, but she was greatful.

We didn't have testing today, but there was make up testing in the lower library. Another friend of mine had to make up some as well, so we went together.
Other than that, the rest of the day was how it normally is. Choir practice at lunch, yada yada. In 6th period we watched a movie that wasn't all that appealing, so my friend next to me chatted while everyone else seemed to be enthralled by the movie.
She told me about her life in Mexico and culture, which was all really interesting. Then she told me that when she was 4 she butchered her first pig. So much respect, man. OAO;; I couldn't do that.

After school I raided the fridge. For a snack, I made some mochi in a bowl topped with sweet bean paste and vanilla ice cream. Most godly combination ever. <333
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:33 am

@Akkie: Whoops I meant conservation not reservation derp XDDD
DAT DESSERT. -drooling-

@Oz: T-thank you so much! -glomps-
A bubble wand fight?! Sounds like fun! XD

Lmao I think it's that time when we start eating dessert because I ate chocolate ice cream with strawberries with nutella on them today. XDD

Today wasn't all that interesting.
IT.WAS.FREEZING.IN.THE.ENTIRE.SCHOOL. I wanted my winter jacket so bad it was that cold. And apparently it's going to be like this for a while because the school needs to save money or something like that. Guess I can't put away my winter jacket yet. XD

In English we watched Hamlet and wow it sure is crazy. o___o Shakespeare wrote the most interesting plays that's for sure. o__o In math I almost had a nervous breakdown because I was being called on each time and then I kept getting the answer wrong and these people next to me kept looking at me. I'M SORRY I'M SO BAD AT MATH. -sobbing- The rest of the day was boring~~

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:30 am

Today was aksjfklsjflkasmkdfa.
In English we had to act out a scene from Hamlet and our teacher made a lot of people go up (I didn't though thank god XD). He wanted two people each. One person had to say the lines while the other person were their hands expressing what they were saying. So they were practically behind each other really close. Yeah.. I don't know if that makes sense, but it was pretty awkward. There were these two guys and one of them had to bend down and then the guy behind him says, "OK THIS IS REALLY AWKWARD." Everyone laughed and I almost had a nosebleed. -shot- Yes it was a yaoi moment. Overall it was hilarious. XDD

In math we took a quiz and the most embarassing thing happened. During quizzes it's really quiet right? Well my stomach decided to growl really loud. AND it kept on growling. IT.WAS.SO.EMBARASSING. I just wanted to leave so bad or just punch my stomach. I could see some people looking at me and I could feel my face blushing so much because I was so embarassed. I never want to go to math class again. EVER.

oni040
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:21 pm

@Oz: Which MLP? -mostly talking about FiM-
@Will + Oz: It's dessert that anyone can make, provided one has a large bowl, a frick-ton of mangoes, some sweet milk and a stirring spoon. And something you can shred mangoes with (Not grate, though).

Tomorrow shall be a piano lesson (Sadly, i don't practice much). I also tend to want to read when awaiting stuff, so bringing the Hunger Games book with me~ (I'm on the 22Nth page!)

Today, I did nothing much at all but re-watch a few MLP:FiM episodes, watch an episode of Touch (A live-action series about a strange boy (As in, Strange-Girl-trope strange) who doesn't speak and can see into forever through numbers; chaotic goodnesses ensue), play more Kingdom of Loathing (I got LOTSA money from a Money Making Game [pure money {err... meat} gambit], then wasted a majority of the winnings by buying a frick-ton of stuff, then squandering it on more MMG), etc. etc. etc. AND decided to draw some Pandora Hearts x Carmen Sandiego (Elaboration: Where in the Abyss' Name is Lacie Sandiego?) which I decided to draw in the Galaxy Girls style (As in, THESE Galaxy Girls).
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:36 pm

@Akkie ooh piano lessons? Where do you go for your lessons?

Today I had my two hour violin lesson for a make-up lesson since last friday my bow's screw was let'say useless now. So I had a new bow and luckily it's better and lighter. My fingers hurt though T_T .On another note I was playing some MMORPGs I just downloaded xD I got addicted to it and currently my highest level is 32 after 1 week of playing.
Much of my relatives from the US came here for a 1 month vacation and I learned alot about ranches since a relative of mine earns a ranch in Tennessee I think... I'm not sure but anyway I'm sure someone owns a ranch with horses and stuff with them killing coyotes that are pests and they told me that they eat it. I'm not sure if it's a joke or the truth but anyway I laughed a lot and wondered what they did to the coyote.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:35 pm

@Akkie: Ooh~ Then I shall try to make that dessert then! XD
@Demios: Ooh what MMORPG is it? ^.^
Wait what? They told you they ate the coyotes? XD

Lately these days have been boring.
School is so-so. I'm not being bombarded with homework....yet. I can't believe I have 14-ish days of school left. -crying-

Well anyways tomorrow in Chemistry, we're going to tye-dye shirts~ Knowing me I'm going to get some chemicals on me or something. Wish me luck~ ;w;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:51 am

On Sunday I finally decided to get bangs. Such a huge life decision. xD I've been wanting to try it for years and just now stood up.

It's a good thing I did. 8'D They look fabulous.

(Just wanted to get that out of the way since I didn't have time to update)

This morning while I was walking to school, as I was heading down the pathway I saw a guy walk toward me. I moved out of his way, but he went right back infront of me again. xD Turns out it was an awesome senior from last year who decided to come visit the school. Oh, and he showed me his official dark mark tattoo. So cool! 8'D

Classes were meh. I had alot of friends telling me they liked my hair cut. ;w; I'm so glad it came out alright. Choir was pretty meh too. Our concert is next Monday. We're pretty screwed.

In Biology I was put in a group with a guy who has some drug addiction. These past few days he's been trying to tell me that he's a smart stoner and all that. All I can really say to him is, "Drugs are bad, mmkay." xD;; I don't have much knowledge on it, although I'm pretty sure it's not good for you. To make matters worse, another guy starts selling drugs in class. No joke. He just brings out his back pack and says, " I have a blunt for $3." to the guy sitting next to me. Really?

During the beginning of that class an announcement came on over the intercom. The office announced there were keys missing and that there would be a reward for who ever finds them. I remembered seeing some keys out of the black tops during P.E., and the teacher happily obliged to me going on an adventure to find them. Aw right!

I set out of my epic quest before the next P.E. class started. Some of the kids getting ready stared at me thinking, "Um, what are you during here?". Thankfully I found people I knew. In the end, I found no such keys. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:18 am

Ahh, weekend.

Slept in late this morning. Watched some cartoons.

Laziness ended there.

Today was my Mother's Day since I won't see my mom tomorrow. In the afternoon my grandpa and I went on our mission to the mall to find my grandma and mom some gifts. Afterwards I got home and made my mom some breakfast burritos (she loves them) and took them to her job. Then me and grandpa went back to the mall later because I came back for a cute top and some bows (I brought my own money, but grandpa wouldn't let me spend it and just bought things for me...).

Went to give my aunt her gift, yada yada. I got her a chibi-like Thor bobble head. She freakin' loves Thor. She desperately wants me to see Avengers with her soon too. I want to see it so I'll understand all the Tom Hiddleston/Loki posts on my Tumblergh dash. Mmmhm.

Afterwards I went with my grandpa to the McDonalds where he has coffee with his friend everyday. I had a frozen strawberry lemonade. This is a reason for me to like McDonalds. Aoq35oq35q foodgasm. Or would that be drinkgasm? Anyway, I sat with my grandpa and his friend while they chatted when I saw this really attractive guy walk in. It was kinda awkward because I swear I was staring him in the eyes. They were so goddamn beautiful. He was wearing a tie. A tie. Tie fetish. There are never attractive people where I live so this was a huge shock. Then my grandpa calls him over to the table and introduces me to him. Apparently he's the manager of that McDonald's and knows my grandpa as a regular customer. He shook my hand. Hnngh!
^^^I'm such a creep.

Had Carl's Jr. for dinner (junk food day, yay!) and wasted my life away on the computer. So productive.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:25 pm

@Oz: Never heard of that drink in McDonalds! (But then again I haven't been to McDonalds in a loooong time) I wanna try it now~ XD

Why is the weekend almost over. -sobs-

On Friday I was super excited because I was going to go to my old school and see my friend's dance performance. I was about to cry when I was going into the building. I miss my old school so much... But then I saw my old dance teachers and part of me said, "Yeah I'm kind of glad I still left this school." But I really miss the people there. They're so kind~ -cries- The dance performance was chill and even the school orchestra was playing the music. It was pretty calming~ Everyone's solo music was all classical except for my friend which was all hardcore rock. I was laughing and people kept looking at me weird. XD Afterwards my friend told me she forgot half her dance so she was basically making up stuff while she was on stage. XD Overall it was really nice seeing all my friends~ ;w;

On Saturday I basically did nothing. I caught up on all my sleep so that was nice~ =w=

Today we went to Petco to do our dog's vaccination stuff and then later we went to eat noodles. It was yummeh~ For Mother's Day, me and my sisters might take my mom to sushi, but we're still planning on things so we'll see~ Right now I enjoying some nice hot Royal Milk Tea and cream puffs while I'm trying to figure out my Chemistry homework. I'm sure everything I'm doing is wrong, but oh well. Once you get something in Chemistry, they make the problems even harder and then you start doing everything wrong. **** you Chemistry!!!!! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ -table flip-
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:55 am

Nothing after nothing keeps happening WHYYYYYYYY...

In no order, for two days (This day and yesterday), I practiced piano-playing for a teeny bit, watched My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episodes (Some of them), played Kingdom of Loathing, derped around in that site that had the RP, played My World, My Way, ate donuts and that mango ice candy, procrastinated drawing the last PoMu30 picture (Though, I just started today), read some Gunnerkrigg Court (from about 440 to 600 in one day; dad was indignant because he can't handle how fast GC's site and my reading is; meanwhile, he can only manage three chapters a day of PH), speaking of dad, nagged him into reading meanwhile (He has forgotten me spoiling him about Leo being Glen, and is now crazy speculating who the headhunter is; once, he assumed that Leo is the headhunter, killing without knowing because when he kills, it's Glen who possesses him into the deed, and, like all his other assumptions, I shot it down.), almost went insane waiting for Retrace 73 spoilers and stayed up until 4AM, like I did the night before yesterday. Last night's case, I was trying to finish a picture before spoilers come out.

This is the picture, and I plan to change my avatar with it.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:20 am

@Akkie: Lol @ the pic XDDD

This week I'm going to be drowning in review sheets and stuff like that since my finals are next week. I got my Chemistry review today and.... the print is so small. -cries- And each question has a another question within another question. You know? So on #1 there's like 5 questions. Wtf.

For English our final is on Hamlet and I think that'll be easy because our teacher made us understand Hamlet A LOT so it's all good~~

For History, it's pretty long, but not that bad.

Well anyways.... COME AT ME STRESS~~~~~~~ =3=
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:30 pm

....It's so quiet on here. oAo

Well I only got one thing to say....
SUMMA BREAKUU~~~ =3=
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 am

I've been gone so long it seems. xD

Well, the convention was amazing. Aside from waiting in line for badges most of Saturday, that is.

Highlights of the con:

-Met LittleKuriboh
-Got lots of pictures and hugs from people :'D
-Giant Hetalia gathering
-Met Keikana without realizing it *sob*
-Huge Kuroshitsuji gathering
-Danced with Kotetsu at the Ball as Blue Rose
-Met Twinfools and MalindaChan
-Coffee and derpness with South Park cosplayers

That's just the short version. I only saw a few Pandora Hearts cosplayers, but they were really nice ones! First time staying up there all three days. I still have some much video footage to edit from it all. @_@;;;

As for today, last day of school. We got out at 11 and I did not feel the slightest remorse. The only thing I'm kinda bugged about is that my favorite English teacher is leaving this year. He was so cool. We let him keep anime club's advertisement poster and signed it for him.
Why do all the cool teachers have to leave?!

Went to a graduation for my senior friends later. They grow up so fast. *sniffle*
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:43 am

School started, and I am NOT HAPPY, Bob. NOT. HAPPY. However cool those days were, I still like home better. /zashiki warishi Pretty much all I'll say about school

I usually never care whether I'm in the best section or not (Which, this high school arc, I always am). Nothing stops me from procrastinating and playing vidja games. Yeah, I know. I'm a bad student.

Oh, well. Not much homework this weekend, anyway. Also, piano lessons in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:01 pm

@Akkie - Oh that sucks... And oh procrastination. That's probably the only thing I excel at.
Hello I have returned from the dead/have finally conquered the laziness that stunted me from logging back in here T.T
It's been a long time... but I have returned T^T
I haven't really been up to much I guess, but I've started selling doll's on etsy (albeit they are absolutely ugly0 in order to help my family out with our financial problems... Umm, I got out of school on the 14th and then I was at the beach over the weekend for a friend's 16th birthday, and pretty much all we did besides derping about in the water, was watch all three Lord of the Rings movie, shipping all the characters, and coming up with ridiculous backstories/commentary. (or at least the four of us who stayed awake long enough did.)
So that's all that's really been going on... I went to Piano today, then read some books that I need to return to the library... and that's about it.
>.>;
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:45 am

@Oz: Ahh the convention sounded like it was so much fun! >o<
@Akkie: Bleh that doesn't sound fun. :\
@Itera: asdjjkashd welcome back~ XD
I've been too lazy to log on back here too =3=

I haven't been on for a while, but nothing really interesting is happening since it's summer. =3=
Right now I'm house sitting and dog sitting at a friend's house and it's boorring. XD
Meh oh well I'm just watching a lot of anime. XDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:21 pm

@Will: Haha, really? You too? xDD; That does sound rather...boring, but surely the anime will make up for it.

So today... today I was dragged outside to sweep out the garage and to clean off the driveway, and now all I'm really up to is drawing, and working on some new story ideas, while I wait for the rice to be done, because for some reason I was put in charge of making dinner as well T.T
Apparently my sister's friends are coming over on monday to watch Doctor Who and anime and stuff- I'll probably sneak down to the basement to watch with them... my sister has such awesome friend in real life T^T I wish I did too... but hey I have you guys and pretty much the entirety of tumblr, so I guess it's all good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:14 am

-hits the door to this place with head, with all the force I can muster because STRESS from school-
@Itera: Yeah, it sucks! To the point that I can't even say "it's fine!" when referring to school!
I'd like awesome friends like them, too! (What do they think of you, though?)
@Will: Boring days, boring days~ Ah, how I miss the boring, not-school stream of days...

School was boring and terrible, and I messed up on more things than I succeeded with. The end.
'cept for the fact that I talk more than usual with other people now, but that's just it. :\
The worst part is that there are exams next week, and I don't feel like studying up for them. Ditto a short story. Wow, I really am a horrid student...

Anyway, there was this one day in which I bought a Fluttershy figurine (the Glimmer Wings one), then my parents caught on to my fondness for those ponies and proceeded to buy me Twilight Sparkle, Applejack and Rainbow Dash as well! And all I aimed for at the time I bought Fluttershy
was some blueberry-flavored food. (Pancakes was what I was able to buy.)

Today, I got dragged by family to relatives' house, which I was not able to refuse. Oh well, there's Wi-Fi here, better Wi-Fi than that in my room, and I'm able to goof off again!

... it'd be cool if I got motivation for that short story, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next