Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed May 18, 2011 11:36 pm

@Ozu: Haha yeah! MEAAATTT :d

Today was ok.
In science we had to do a quiz on the rat individually. I did....ok. Then another science teacher brought in a pig. It was small. I thought it would be HUGE pigs. Guess not. The last 10 min before class ended in math I fell asleep. =3= In dance we have to choreograph a dance to the song...Respect. Yeah. Spanish was boring and I have to finish the final tonight. T___T In English we finished a movie. After the movie we talked and stuff and my friend decides to throw confetti at me. -_- She kept on throwing it. I started getting really mad, but I ignored it the best I can. =_= In history we continued watching Forrest Gump. Gawd sooo funny! XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu May 19, 2011 3:19 am

It's my last normal week of school. D; I dislike this.

In Spanish we had to do this skit thingy and the costumes my group had were insanely ghetto (because I made them last minute ^^;; ). When we went up in front of the class this one guy pointed at my friend and said "Why are his elephant ears like that?". I explained that the elephant's mother was on substances while she was pregnant. >_> Tsk tsk, people these days. We did an awful job on the skit, but so did everyone else. : D It was fun.

We've had a substitute in English all week and today was out last day with him. When he has us read a new chapter of Romeo and Juliet and we pick our characters he'll say "So and so is doing [insert character here] .". Since I'm so dirty minded I said to my friend, "Damn girl! You did both the Nurse and Mercutio all in one day!". xDDD

During break my friend accidentally left her bag in the English room and by the time we went back it was locked. We sat outside the door all break. .___. No one came. It was especially awkward since there was a couple behind us making out. I was too afraid to look back.

Today was our last anime club meeting, but barely anyone showed up because all the seniors went to a bbq. We were supposed to discuss what's going on with Fanime. Bahh! I'm just gonna nag our president about that the next time I see her. ;p

I was supposed to stay behind after school and do a P.E. make up, but I felt really sick and backed out of it. I've been feeling sick for about... 2 or 3 weeks now? I'm overjoyed to be seeing the doctor tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Thu May 19, 2011 11:15 pm

@Oz: Oh no!! *hugs* Feel better!!! >o<

Soooo...
In science we continued on our lovely rats and I saw the heart. It looked pretty awesome. In math I forgot everything at the last minute for our test. Dammit. In dance we continued our dances and then showing them to other groups. Oh and before dance me and my friend were fangirling about a band we both like and they released a full song of there's. We were just fangirling away while my other friends were just looking at us weirdly. Yeah me and her are the only ones (I think) that don't really listen to English songs anymore so we always talk about J-pop or K-pop. XD In Spanish we watched Toy Story 3! I still don't know what's going on! D': In English we had a food day. YUM. In history we watched Forrest Gump and there was a sad part and I wanted to cry my eyes out, but I held it in. T___T Class was going to end so my teacher stopped it and we ALL were like, "WHHHHHAAAAAATTT??!?!?! AWWWW MANNN..." XD

Ok so after school I was waiting for my mom to pick me up and my mind wanders and thinks about yaoi. Heh. I know right? 8D *shot* Anyways.... I wanted an ITouch cus my birthday is coming up, but then people that have no lives would easily steal it. Then I was thinking....What if someone stole it and they figured out your password... then what? Since yaoi popped up in my mind earlier I thought, "Wouldn't it be genius if that someone figured out your password, but then some HOT yaoi video pops up instead of your info. & other stuff? Then that person would be like, 'OH MY JIZZ WHAT THE **** AM I WATCHING?!?!?' Then they would just return your ITouch back cus they're mind was obliterated." Yeah. But wouldn't that be genius? Cus I mean since it would be your Ipod you KNOW whats going to pop up and since I like that stuff I would be like, "HELL YEAH!" *shot* But if a total stranger opens it up then their mind would be obliterated. But it wouldn't work if a yaoi fan stole it huh? Damn. Ipod's should have a sensor. Cus then if a chick stole it, it would be vice versa. XD Yeah my mind comes up with the most weirdest things EVER. @u@
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri May 20, 2011 6:22 am

@ oz
oh no hang on! *hugs*
@will
so you continued rats? i cant seem to stand rats i can stand them when they're alive i cant work on them its gross..well even though i see people killing cows in front of me sometimes and i don't seem to mind... sweat drop fox
yeah i know i hate it when they show a sad movie at school you have to cry but i always hold it in and when my friend asks me whats wrong i tell her "the movie was addicting i was staring, and my eyes got teary" my friend believes that since i don't cry...and the i Touch idea is really hilarious!! i would freak out if it was real and i was the one who stole it XD
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri May 20, 2011 4:16 pm

Today has been so boring for me T.T
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri May 20, 2011 9:54 pm

@Ozu: Yeah! I rub my eyes acting like I'm tired, but I'm just wiping my tears off instead. D':
I know right?! We should go tell Apple about this idea XDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat May 21, 2011 4:03 am

Today has just been another struggle for me. I got my blood drawn this morning at the doctor's and they should have the results in a week. The problem is, by the time they get the results in it'll be time for me to go to Fanime. I might not be able to go after a year of planning. ): I really hope this rough patch in my life will be over soon. I just gotta keep my chin up till then and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat May 21, 2011 6:22 am

You can do it Oz!^^ yes, there is always hope~! And im going to hope for the best as well then~! Ganbatte, Oz-kun~! >w<

Today at school was the Wagner Market (Name of my School is W.P.Wagner so...xD;;; ) and my club JACC (Japanese Appreciation Culture Club) had 2 tables. We made a fair amount of money~! with was great^^ After it was done, we cleaned up, and then i left school early to go to an Anime convention in Calgary~! We didnt leave edmonton till 3, which put us in Calgary shortly after 7 @___@ But its all good. after we arrived, im staying with someone else other than the people i came down with, so i grabbed my stuff and went into the room, got changed into my Elliot Cosplay and headed to the con! >D i payed the entrance fee, blah blah blah....xD;; and so far ive only seen 2 PH cosplayers, a Break and an Echo!^^ Tomorrow is a photoshoot for PH, so its bound to get interesting. I'll be Alternating between Elliot and Leo throughout the day~ it'll be so much fun^^
Back to top Go down
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat May 21, 2011 12:44 pm

@Elliot: Your day sounds so interesting ;w;

Today has just begun for me so I'll talk about yesterday instead 8D
Yesterday was the last day of my exam season. I woke up in the morning oni026 And then looked at the amount of revision I hadn't finished wahhh Tried to read through everything as fast as I could oni046 Went to the exam oni010 Looked at the question paper oni01 After the exam dead
I then spent 1 hour walking waiting for my friends and walking to Victoria Station. We parted way and I had the greatest idea ever: Walk instead of taking the tube 8D. Another hour walking from Victoria to Waterloo just to find that the yarn shop was closed (bugger!). Another hour from Waterloo to home by tube. I dropped dead after reaching my bed @__@.
It wasn't a very pretty day but I'm glad I got to go back to the forum and talk to everyone again ;w;
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat May 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Today I went to see POTC 4 with Break and a group of other people. It was great XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat May 21, 2011 10:02 pm

@Elliot:

I wish I could have come up there to see you guys! ;A;

But no one was able to give me a lift from where I live. xD;

@Oz:

.........urgggggg blood tests. I hated having mine done. =____=

Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat May 21, 2011 11:20 pm

same and chichiri went to see pirates 4 together with 3 other friends then pretty much afterwards me and chichiri went back to my house and we watched slayers yayz

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sun May 22, 2011 2:50 am

*headdesk* It was...a busy day for me.

Typesetting here and there...talking to people here and there. /o/ I also left home due to a cosplay event near our place, so I went to check it out. Stayed there for a couple of hours and went home with my mom... And oh, did I forgot to mention, I saw an Echo cosplayer. XD

And when I got home, back to typesetting again until the release. =w=
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Mon May 23, 2011 3:20 am

This morning I went to the store with my mom in my pajamas, but yet again stayed in the car. One of these days I'm gonna go in. xD I swear.

Went to church for a little bit and waited for my grandparents to come get me so I could study for finals at their house. While I was waiting I talked to a family friend's two little kids. They're so sweet and give me hugs when ever I see them. Anyway we were talking and some how got on the topic of Pokemon. They showed me all the games they had and tried explaining it to me since I'm a total noob when it comes to that kind of stuff. xD I didn't wanna stop talking when it was time to go..

Most of the day I watched my grandma work on my Meyrin cosplay. She's finished the dress today and is gonna work on the apron tonight. It's turning out amazingly! I'm going to do my fair share as well and sew on the buttons. =w= Cause that's a huge help. *must impress Yuya by telling him I made it myself*

I got around to studying for finals after I got my PH manga fix. The only way to get myself motivated was to play L's theme at full blast and sit in the thinking position. That's kinda sad.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue May 24, 2011 12:59 am

@Lily: You saw an Echo cosplayer? Awesome! : D
@Oz: Nice! Hope it goes well at Fanime! Tell Yuya that there's a lot of people that love him in the U.S. so he needs to visit more! 8D

Today was ok.
In science I was so disappointed. I thought our rat practical was going to be our final so I worked EXTRA hard on my study guide. And guess what? The rat practical IS NOT going to be our final. DAMMIT. In math I COULD NOT be awake, but a lockdown drill saved me. In dance we tried finishing our dance, but that kinda failed. Plus our gym teacher kept yelling at us. =_= In Spanish my teacher was PISSED cus she caught some people cheating with their Itouch on her tests. Stupid cheaters. In English I took a nice nap. :3 In history we finished watching Forrest Gump and this time I COULD NOT hold in my tears. Some other people were crying to so at least I wasn't the only one. Watch this movie if you haven't. It's funny and sad. T__T During history I started getting a bad headache and my throat kinda hurts. Damn. I hope I'm not getting sick ESPECIALLY during finals week. -____-
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Tue May 24, 2011 3:51 am

@Will-

I'll be sure to tell him that once I look up a bunch of phrases in an English to Japanese dictionary. xDDD And I'm still gonna get you his autograph as well~

Ah, lockdown drills save us all. I can so relate. ^_^

Is Forrest Gump really that sad? I wanna see it some day because my friend wrote a report on the movie when we were in 4th grade, but for the likes of me I can't remember what it was about. xD

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon and that it won't last for long. D:

-----

Today was mehhh. Nothing really happened. The good news is I'm starting to feel alot better when it comes to being sick, but I think it's just the pills that are keeping me like this. :/ I wanna get better for good.

After school I was watching FMA:Brotherhood and I realized that my hair is finally as long as Ed's again! I immediately rushed to the mirror, parted my hair down the middle and attempted to make a braid. It looks so much better on him. xDDDD Plus the last time my hair was this long my aunt had me cut it. >_> I'mma keep my Edo hair this time, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed May 25, 2011 12:58 am

@Oz: cute fox oni09
hehe thank you~~~
Yeah Forrest Gump is sad. Some moments are sad, but then they bring back a happy mood or funny mood. :3
Thanks! I do feel a lot better~
*hugs* Feel better for good! >o<

Today I kinda woke up late and I was freaking out since I had a test first thing. I actually made it in time though and we had a rat practical. It was kinda hard since I forgot to study the night before... Stupid me. In math I could not stay awake... =___= In dance we finished choreographing and we showed them and we did interpretive dancing and I was so ready for this, but since I don't like 'taking the lead' we got NOTHING done. =3= During lunch we were talking about the rat practical and then it started to go on the topic of the reproductive system and then male parts. Yeah. Then the conversation got even more perverted. Yeah. XD Spanish we played games~ In English I made origami. In history I was trying to take notes, but this chick would NOT shut up so I barely got anything done. -_______-
Back to top Go down
Lily Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed May 25, 2011 2:17 am

Still the usual thing as the past few days, stuck here in front of the PC and doing some internet stuff (and tinkering with PS as well~)
No events lately but the one the other day made me a little better XD Right now, I'm indulging myself in some Yuki Kajiura music (Madoka Magica OST FLAC version is now out for fans of Madoka Magica out there) and what can I say, it's awesome in every single way /o/

Haven't eaten breakfast yet, more so I might skip lunch. Oh the typical me XDDD School's almost here but I'm still such a slacker~
Back to top Go down
http://akisumire.livejournal.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Wed May 25, 2011 11:52 pm

@Lily: The OST is out?! Ohhh~~ *o* I need to listen to that soon! 8D

Bleehhhhhhhh.....
Two more freakin days. =_______= In science & math we did reviews....gawd damn do I need to study... O_O Since it was our last day in advisment our teacher got us burritos. *drools* They were sooooo good especially when I've been craving burritos lately. *o* In dance we played California softball and we FAILED. I haven't played sports in a LONG time... Apprentely I looked really stupid while I was running. T____T Then afterwards these girl's we're talking crap about how badly me and my friend's were playing. Gee thanks. Sorry I'm not sports talented.. -__- In Spanish my teacher was so mad....again. She says, "You guys write like I never taught you anything!!!" And I said, "Yup." Hope she didn't hear that... *sigh* Finals are tomorrow....Wish me luck.... T__T
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri May 27, 2011 12:40 am

FFFFFFFFTTTTTTT..............
I worked hard on all my finals today...Math was hard....T_____T Plus my eyes got REALLY tired... In dance we walked to Mcdonalds and back to the school. Since Sonic was towards the way to Mcdonalds I bought my lunch at Sonic. I got a cherry limeade and twas bliss. I've been craving one for a LONG time~ I did pretty bad for my oral final in Spanish....and I did ok on my test. Now I'm done with Spanish forever!!!!!!!!! @u@ For the history final I think I did ok. Haha ok so my friend's were really behind when we walked to Mcdonalds and they told us they were running back since they wouldn't come back on time. So apprently they took a shortcut and they THOUGHT a dog was chasing them....but when they explained what it looked like I said, "Ummm I think you are talking about a fox since the place where you ran have some foxes living around there...." So basically a fox was chasing my friend. Luckily she didn't get bit or anything..the fox just....sniffed her butt and ran off. XDDDD Oh and before that happened while we were walking back we saw a fox running around in that area. oAo
Back to top Go down
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri May 27, 2011 1:09 am

Well, there's not much to tell.. c: only maybe that I got soaked in the rain because
I wasn't clever enough to think about taking an umbrella with me and it started to storm really bad... haha
anyway... actually I just wanted to say...

@ Will: Happy Birthday c;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri May 27, 2011 3:29 am

Today has been like pretty much every other day this week. I'm starting to feel worse both physically and emotionally. My mom is really worried because she thinks I'm getting too skinny so my aunt plays the old anorexic card and says that's the problem. Four weeks I've been like this and I'm pretty damn tired of it. I hope I get better by Fanime. Sad
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Fri May 27, 2011 8:06 pm

@Reo: Thank you very much~~ c:
@Oz: *hugs* Feel better!!! italy1

TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL~~~~~~ oni037
I think I did alright on my science and english final. Phewww now I can relax~ ^.^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat May 28, 2011 3:30 am

@Will-

Thank you! =3 I'll try.

-----

Mehh finals today for first two periods. In English me and Kenna drew bizarre doodles all over the whiteboard. xD Our teacher liked them and rewarded us with some blue playdough. I'm gonna miss him. ;A;

I'm so super nervous for tomorrow, but really excited!! I can't wait!!

Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Sat May 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Today I went to visit Break. We loled at her sims X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top