Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the most annoying day, sickness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Breaku Xerxesu

Breaku Xerxesu

the most annoying day, sickness Empty
PostSubject: the most annoying day, sickness   the most annoying day, sickness EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Here talk about your most annoying day or sickness yeterday was my most annoying day cause i had a cold but still it's going, still sick and anouther most annoying day is when the final exams comes man that's the most annoying wahhh
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: the most annoying day, sickness   the most annoying day, sickness EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 pm

I remember I was really really really sick during freshman year.
My nose was completely blocked and my throat hurt so bad and I could barely breath.
It was terrible T_____T
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: the most annoying day, sickness   the most annoying day, sickness EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm

I don't really remember any really annoying sick days...

But the most annoying thing is when you have a running nose and you have to keep sniffling, and everyone around you just looks at you and you know that you're annoying them too.
Back to top Go down
Breaku Xerxesu

Breaku Xerxesu

PostSubject: Re: the most annoying day, sickness   the most annoying day, sickness EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:18 am

@leah Ya i know right it is so annoying oni016
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: the most annoying day, sickness   the most annoying day, sickness EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:51 am

@ will
ya that happens!! my nose is blocked and my throat hurts so i hardly can breathe!...it's really annoying when you go to bed i keep freaking out saying : "what if i stop breathing and die??!" but that's normal cause i freak out at night...a lot...
@leah
ya when your sniffling too much you annoy people like at school when this girl sat beside me and she was sick she was really annoying! but i don't blame her it happens to me some times
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: the most annoying day, sickness   the most annoying day, sickness EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:29 pm

One day I had an entire day with a very painful headache I couldn't even read a book without stopping for 2-5 seconds and lying down. The next day I got sinusitis and I had the painful headache and I feel that gravity is being centered on me it was torture... Good thing I told my mother to have me see a doctor. And also I hate it when air only exits one of my nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the most annoying day, sickness   the most annoying day, sickness Empty

Back to top Go down

the most annoying day, sickness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: