Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.

Go down 
+12
Alice B-Rabbit
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Leah
Mandy Chan
Xerxes Break
The Cheshire Cat
LoneNecromancer
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Ozu Bezarius
Bellamenia
Alice Baskerville
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 3:41 pm

I'm considering donning an outfit and a mask and just beating the living hell out of pricks like bullies and chavy gangs lol... ok, maybe not, but would be awesome if someone did.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:55 am

lol defender of the innocent? Bully Basher?
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:07 am

More like Kick-Ass knowing my luck...
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:27 am

Hmm when you wait for orders for a while. I know Its not the companies fault but it gets irritating after a while.
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 am

As I found out yesterday... Your things getting lost in post, Sent a Birth Certificate, NI card and an ID card to DVLA for driving licence 2 months ago... Not recieved, and lost in post.... so... angry... DLTN SMASH!!!
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 am

Wow something that important? Did you report it?
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:41 am

Have to mention it to ESF... John sent them out himself, not me.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:48 am

Oh dear, the last time my mam checked the order status it hadnt been dispatched yet. She ordered it two weeks ago now
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:49 am

For online shopping (I assume thats what its for) it usually takes about a week i think...
Back to top Go down
Reo

Reo

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:11 am

omg there are too many things ticking me off... 8D
starts with the little flyers/posters on a train/bus, when they're not parallel to the windows or pillars... like really (my friends stopped sitting in front of flyers when I'm with them because I just can't let it be.... )
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 pm

ManOfMysteryDLTN wrote:
For online shopping (I assume thats what its for) it usually takes about a week i think...

Waghhhhhh Sad
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Pats Chiri's head... there there, there there...
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Gah I hate to wait!! Another thing that ticks me off.... Being sick!! Ruins plans that has been made for a while
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:38 pm

I hate the Gas Prices. Does that count? X3
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:09 pm

I think everyone hates gas prices.

Another thing that ticks me off: Chicago politics. I mean, really, is it that hard to have ONE elected official who doesn't suck and/or has criminal charges brought against them? It's come to the point where people EXPECT corruption. >.< !!

When you order something online and you need it by a certain date, and it's all "It will be there a week before" and then it's not and doesn't get there in time.
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:18 pm

I hate online dating. I mean, it's annoying, and strange. DX;; (My Opinion)
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:14 am

I respect your opinion, the thing is.. Theres loads of online dating sites. I'm not interesting in dating so it dosent really bother me
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:41 am

When in class and when you are being blamed for not getting points I mean we have to recite and they blame me for reciting a lot in which they don't even recite! Argh! I so hate that it's not my fault!
When you do your best and other people complain and they didn't even help like the time we made a movie I was Director, Scripwriter and Actor and those who didn't help at all complain it's so annoying!
When I someone orders me around something like "get this" and you could just get up and get it yourself when it is just two steps away. And also someone orders me to "get a glass of water" and then when you get if for them they tell you another and another... and also when you get something from their room and you don't know where it is and they blame you and you are not familiar with their stuff and room is annoying! It's their room get it yourself!

When my father gives me a time to sleep and he gets angry if I don't is annoying since our school assignments are not that easy I know he wants the best for me but is getting low grades and wasting the tuition really that low that sleep is more important? Come on....
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Oh, My, Gawd. I know right! I agree with you, Demios! The second one is so true. I had to do everything for myself, and my friends didn't do anything! And they get a 100 for it. I mean, what the crap. ._.
Haha. I hate when people do that too, it does get annoying. Like, "Get the door." Oh, sure! I'm "alot" closer to it. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Oh another thing....
Stereotyping....
Plus I'm Asian where there's a lot of it because stereotypically Asians are smart. NOT I.
There was this one time where I was in a group and we had to draw and this one guys says, "You're Asian you should do all the work since you're smart. And aren't you good at everything? So you should draw too."
In my mind I was like, "ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME?!"
First, to be honest I'm not smart. I say really stupid stuff and a lot of other shiz...that's stupid. XD
Second, I can't draw to save my life. I can draw LOVELY stick figures and blobs with faces and that's about it.
Third, I'm NOT good at everything. I SUCK at everything.

And another thing.
You see all I listen to is J-pop, J-rock, and K-pop. What really ticks me off is when my friends make fun of it. They are always saying it's weird and even one of them said, "If it's not in English it's weird!" I know the reasons why they say this, but if I write it now it'll turn into ranting time for me and when it's ranting time I write a 5 paragraph(or more) essay. XD Seriously I do.
But right now I just don't care what they think of it. It's the kind of music I like. I REALLY don't care what people think of it now. Plus I'm trying to spread the love! XD

Oh and another thing! XD
When people make fun of the people in Visual Kei. If you don't know what Visual Kei is, it's this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_kei
(There are pics to on Google Images too)
Some of the comments I see on Youtube are really rude and it makes me soooo mad that I just want to punch someone in the face. People need to get that it's an artistic expression.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Ohh... I know how you feel about the Asian thing. People except me to be so clever and know everything. And if I don't help them with a question because I geniunely don't know it or how to answer it they're all like, "But you're supposed to know everything!" I'm just like no... =n=;

Other things that "ticks" me off...

- People who don't try when they have potiential.
- Obnoxious people.
- Lack of respect.
- Discrimination.

and there's probably 100 more things that "ticks" me off but my mind is blank at the moment. XD
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Alice B-Rabbit wrote:
What ticks me off... people interrupting me when I'm reading. Especially to do chores/go to class/etc.
I know it's kinda selfish, but it really irritates the heck out of me when my parents ask me to, say, clean up the kitchen after a meal after I've already gone back to my book. I'll be fine if you say, "Come down and clean the kitchen in a minute!" or tell me before I've started my book, but if you say "Come down right now and clean the kitchen!" it'll make me really grumpy. I get back into my little book-world and then... BANG! I'm pulled out. That irritates me greatly. -sounds like whiny teenager- I know, I know, it's so selfish! I just dislike it. A lot. I'm bad with quickly transitioning from one thing to another, even when it's something I enjoy doing.

People who deride others for no apparent reason, or to complain about something miniscule.

People who complain about a problem without ever trying to fix it or asking for help.

Idiots on the internet. And I can't escape them. You know, the youtube commenters and the idiots on yahoo answers and- and- GAH.

Girls who dress like sluts, all short skirts and low-cut tops and tight clothes. Short skirt? Okay, fine. I can deal. Low top? Maybe it's an accident that your bra is showing. Tight clothes? Maybe you're recycling something from a time when you were shorter/skinnier/younger, All that plus more? EURGH.

*pokes* Twiin!! I don't like those either... except that last one... as long as the girl's nice looking... I don't do ANY of that dressing stuff now that I'm not in school. None, none, NONE!! I even consigned all my short skirts. Actually, all my skirts... and most every shirt that's not a baggy T.

What irritates me is chatspeak, aNd ThE wEird One wherE peOPlE CaPiTaLiZe LikE A cAt Is PlAyInG wiTh ThEir ShifT KeY.

... just that line hurt my brain. Also, When Weople Randomly Capitalize Every First Word Just Like This, Even Conjunctions And "The" Which Have No Right To Be Capitalized EVER (except at the beginnings of sentences or titles).

That line also hurt my brain.
Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:34 am

Will of the Abyss wrote:

Oh another thing....
Stereotyping....
Plus I'm Asian where there's a lot of it because stereotypically Asians are smart. NOT I.
There was this one time where I was in a group and we had to draw and this one guys says, "You're Asian you should do all the work since you're smart. And aren't you good at everything? So you should draw too."
In my mind I was like, "ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME?!"
First, to be honest I'm not smart. I say really stupid stuff and a lot of other shiz...that's stupid. XD
Second, I can't draw to save my life. I can draw LOVELY stick figures and blobs with faces and that's about it.
Third, I'm NOT good at everything. I SUCK at everything.

And another thing.
You see all I listen to is J-pop, J-rock, and K-pop. What really ticks me off is when my friends make fun of it. They are always saying it's weird and even one of them said, "If it's not in English it's weird!" I know the reasons why they say this, but if I write it now it'll turn into ranting time for me and when it's ranting time I write a 5 paragraph(or more) essay. XD Seriously I do.
But right now I just don't care what they think of it. It's the kind of music I like. I REALLY don't care what people think of it now. Plus I'm trying to spread the love! XD
You made me wonder about my friend since I'm also asian and my friend(who is also asian) is studying in california so maybe the same thing is happening.
They really expect you to do everything because you're good at everything? Don't they know the saying "Nobody is perfect" but if they reply "Practice makes perfect" then tell them "Practice makes perfect but nobody is perfect so why practice?"...

Audria B-Rabbit wrote:
Oh, My, Gawd. I know right! I agree with you, Demios! The second one is so true. I had to do everything for myself, and my friends didn't do anything! And they get a 100 for it. I mean, what the crap. ._.
Haha. I hate when people do that too, it does get annoying. Like, "Get the door." Oh, sure! I'm "alot" closer to it. Haha.
Yey somebody to relate to! They even told me to go home! Good thing there was a teacher... Or I would have exploded.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 pm

What annoys me is... hmm people who keep Exotic Animals such as Lemurs and Monkeys as pets. Gosh!!! They dont belong in clothes and in houses. It just makes me sad sad onion
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:44 pm

@Leah&Demios: Agreed =3=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: