Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.

Go down 
+12
Alice B-Rabbit
Will of the Abyss
Oz Vessalius
Leah
Mandy Chan
Xerxes Break
The Cheshire Cat
LoneNecromancer
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Ozu Bezarius
Bellamenia
Alice Baskerville
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Demios

Demios

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:50 am

@Will of the Abyss I have blurred vision because of them *^*

People who can't recover from a simple thing it's kinda ridiculous and when also people who called you a improper name and you told them to tell your proper name they told you another improper name..... -__- do they even know me?
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 am

@Demios: Ahhh i know what you mean -_-'''' my name has an odd spelling, and its constantly mispronounced, so i know exactly how you feel (in a sense^^''' )

Here's another....When your working hard at your job, and you have a loooooooooong line up (im a cashier) and there is little time left before close, and your supervisor tells you to put away the groceries people left behind despite what you have already. While at the same time, another cashier is at her desk, talking to her, when she should be doing her job!!! treatment like that really pisses me off >O
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:38 pm

^
^

Yeah it happens to me too... Even though my name is so simple. Some people usually say 'Lee' instead of 'Le-AH' and some people say my second name wrong even though it's REALLY simple. xD

And nobody can hardly pronounce my middle name... (Well non-Asian people ^ ^; )
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:08 pm

@Leah: Ugh same!

People always spell my name wrong cus....nobody has my name. XDDD Or either they do but it's spelled differently. XDD
Noone can ever pronounce my last name to. XDD
complicated Japanese last names
XD

What else ticks me off?
The fangirls where they get extremely jealous about their favorite guy idol dating a girl. Then they start bashing the girl with such rude comments. Ugh it makes me so mad!! It's so rude of them! They should just mind their own business!
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:22 pm

^
I totally know what you mean.

Take Justin Bieber for example (I'm not a big fan of his) but I've been hearing a lot of things about him and Selena Gomez, and everyone is sending her death threats and everything... Totally not cool. I'm not saying all the fans are like this, just the minority. =_=;
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

@ will and man of mystery

Yeah... People passing by yell at me too. Hmmm pretty pathetic and sad i think
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 am

Cyclists... well, rubbish Cyclists...
I was on my way to a job interview yesterday and I was passing through North Shields on the bus, when some chav on a bike cut across on a main road and slammed into the side of the bus while it was moving. The idiot then started shouting at the bus driver that he shouldnt have been driving there and was clearly high or something... And I was 20 minutes late for my interview to boot... thanks Chav...
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:33 pm

O.o stoopid cyclist.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:01 am

When you're trying to watch tv/listen to music and some one has a vacuum going. =_=;;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:03 pm

@Oz: I HATE it when that happens! =_=

And it just so happens that my mom always vacuums when I'm watching the anticipating part or the sad part. Stupid vacuum ruins the moment. =_______=
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:17 pm

@will & oz
happens all the time, when i watched the vocaloid song "a faint wish" i always cry but i watched it and my mom was vacuuming...well i couldn't even focus on the story.....
oh and i hate it when you're watching anime,or a movie and somebody talks to you...ugh, it irritates me especially when there is a life your death moment....
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:36 pm

I hate when my mom's friends come over, and after I take a shower I run to my room right? In a towel, and stuff, and they can see me, cause the living room has a GREAT view of the hallway, so it's pretty embarrassing, and makes me mad at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 10:01 pm

@Audria: Yikes o.o

Oh you know what else?
Trolls.
Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:12 am

Like the ones that live under bridges and eat goats?
I get a lot of those on Youtube, particularly on Family Guy clips when they go on about how Stewie should be destroyed because he is gay and it is against god etc. And hate it when you watch a trailer for a film and in the comments section, some gimp puts "I saw the film here... [link]" even though film is not out for like 3 month or something... So Trolls and Spammers...
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 pm

I think Chichiri will agree with me on this

spoiled planed weekends from a tummy bug.......................... (long story)
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Will of the Abyss wrote:
Oh you know what else?
Trolls.
Need I say more?

Hey, I'm a troll.

Back to top Go down
Demios

Demios

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:29 pm

@Audria
I have an advice when your mom's friends come over bring clothes with you to the bathroom so when you go out you have clothes. Better yet make the bathroom your room xD.

People who avoid responsibility (I always get the most work) -.- I end up staying late at night. I must have a lot of eyebags.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:43 pm

@ Break I agree with you. Stupid sickness bug "shakes fist in rage"

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:36 pm

When people don't mind their own business.
They're always like, "WHATCHA DOING?!? WHATCHA DOIN NOW?!?!" every 3 minutes.
I just wanna punch them in the face =__=
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:20 pm

@will
people do that all the time i get really irritated, or when people keep on saying "IN YOUR FACE AHHAHAHAH"
and "SEE,SEE I TOLD YOU HAHA! YOU'RE SO STUPID" i mean i kinda almost punched a girl who said that
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Chichiri wrote:
@ Break I agree with you. Stupid sickness bug "shakes fist in rage"

(chases sickness bug away with a random giant fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

i think my sickness bug has turned into a sow throut now oni014 (beats sickness bug up even more now with a fish)
Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Demios wrote:
@Audria
I have an advice when your mom's friends come over bring clothes with you to the bathroom so when you go out you have clothes. Better yet make the bathroom your room xD.

People who avoid responsibility (I always get the most work) -.- I end up staying late at night. I must have a lot of eyebags.

@Demios
I try to now and then.
@Will
Yep. Lol.

When people talk out loud in libraries.
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:59 pm

@break awwwwww Sad poor you, think of Zel and Ronald. That'll cheer you up
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:35 pm

lol i will do speking of zelgadis (points to sig) level him up please Very Happy i made him by the way lol
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Another thing ticks me off is when younger sibs don't listen to a word you say and they are rude to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.    WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT "TICKS" YOU OFF.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: