Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Blutler

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Characters:
Mori[oc] Undertaker's daughter - Isla yura
Louise[oc] Contractor - Zwei
Kammy Knox[oc] Ronald Daughter - Xerxes Break
Teddy and Lance[oc] Butlers to Louise - Zwei

Canon:
Undertaker - Isla yura
Ronald - Isla Yura
Grell - Zwei
Will - Zwei
Soma - Xerxes Break
Ciel - Xerxes Break

BTW, this is like all random stuff x3

Last edited by Zwei on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:02 am

"Death~" Grell said, in a very feminine voice. He did his classic hand sign as he entered the Undertaker Shop. He looked around, still winking. He caught glanced of Mori and ran up to her. "Oh Mori!~ Cute as ever!~" Grell said, in a cheery voice.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:15 am

Mori took a step back disgusted, ":Like you would ever think I'm cute!" She yelled, her face red.
She walked over behind her Father, who had a huge smile on his face.
She stuck her tongue out at Grell, who's face looked annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:14 pm

"Aw, don't be so stiff. I know you get good looks, from your father~ Right Undertakey?~" Grell said with the same amount of cheer he always would have. Grell pushed up his glasses. "I came here...on business per say." Grell said, winking at Undertaker.

You could see Will standing at the door pushing up his glasses, anger and anoyness filled his face. "Grell...oh...Grell" He muttered to himself over and over again, His head was looking downwards.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:29 am

"Stay away from my Daddy, you!" Mori jumped out in front of him, burrying him in a hug. "He's MINE."

Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:25 am

can i join as Soma, ciel and oc Kammy Knox (Ronalds daughter) lol
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:00 am

ohmygosh, your OC is Ronald Knox's daughter? OMG, amazing!!
I'll go get my sister... XD
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 am

@ Break

Of course you can~
Welcome to the random-ness x3

~

"What? He's yours? I don't think he's..." Grell said and trailed off, he then shook his head and added. "Never mind that. But, I'm bored. and the business i was talking about...was an excuse. I figured not to lie anymore. and will is here too!" Greel said cheerfully, still a little confused on Mori. He then pointed to Will at the door.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:38 am

Mori let herself go from her Father and walked over to Grell, "Your words don't make any sense! The least you can do, Mr. Feminine, is speak English," She stuck her tongue out at his and threw a little cookie shaped like a bone at his face, hitting him in the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:17 pm

"Owwie!" Grell called, as the bone hit his head. and he fell backwards slightly falling into what he THOUGHT was going to be will's arms. But, Grell sadly fell to the cold hard ground.

Will pushed up his glasses. "Oh, dear" Will muttered and walked around Grell and bowed slightly to Mori and Undertaker. "Pleasure to be in your acquaintance" Will said, like a kind hearted gentle-man.

"Why isn't, Willy this nice to me? Oh the pain" Grell muttered to himself, sobbing like a girl would. Will simply ignored the fact of Grell being there
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:50 am

Mori smiled brightly, "Will!" She ran up to him in the manner a small child would to a man giving away free balloons. "Ah, Will! Daddy and I were just talking about you!"

Suddenly, the door opened, "Nice of you guys to totally ditch me..." Ronald Knox said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Geez."
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:10 pm

"Y-You were?" Will asked to Mori a little questioned by it in fact. "What were you saying about me?" Will asked, not questioned, he suddenly changed to a nice calm, gentleman. Then he heard the door open. Will turned around seeing Ronald Knox.

"Ahh, Ronald, took you long enough to come. and we did not ditch you. you were simply taking too long by doing those whatever tricks with that..lawn mower of yours. Or at least that's what i last saw of you" Will said to Ronald explaining to him.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 12:33 am

Ronald sighed, "Well, forgive me if I saw this cute looking girl on the say here... I just AD to talk to her, okay?" He smiled. Then his eyes wandered to Mori, who just stood there, a big grin on her face.

Mori smiled, ignoring Ronald, "Oh, Will. Don't worry. We weren't saying anything BAD about you. " She didn't say anything else on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:44 am

Will sighed and pushed up his glasses. "That's somewhat of a relief to me" Will said, he gave a glare at Ronald.
"There is more to life then JUST girls you know. besides, with all that flirting you're never going to find that ONE person" Will said, sounding smart. he never did find love. and most likely never will at that fact.

Grell got up and rubbed his nose. "Oh, Roldy!~ I see you made it at last! By the way...those tricks were very impressive" Grell said cheerfully to him and walked over. Grell made a failed, flirtatious girl smile at Ronald.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:24 pm

[oh wow, our story is getting SO suspenceful! Gawsh! and, Zwei. No more bad grell nicknames for you! Roldy?" Seriously? XD]

"Eh? Who's this guy?" Mori walked over to Ronald Knox and inspected him, "Hmn... Hmn.." She muttered as she walked around him. Ronald's face was priceless. it was a tie beetween shocked, and embarrassed. "He's OKAY, i guess. better than THAT GUY over there." She pointed to Grell, who's face went red with anger.
"More importantly," She walked back over to Will, "WHY are you here anyways, William?" She took a cookie from the jar, and munched on it quietly.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:45 pm

Kammy walks out a room yawning

Kammy: whats going on is my dad being a big flirt again

Ciel: what are you doing you ideot get off me i'm not a hankacive

Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:08 pm

[ Yura, my dead dear Yura. I cannot help it! >.< Like, nicknames are harder then you think! ]

"Are we honestly there yet?" Louise Complained sitting in her carriage sitting a cross from two boys.
"What? That's the third time you asked" Lance said almost shocked, he looked beside him at Theodore.
"Hm, That IS the third time you asked, Milady. But we are indeed almost there" Teddy[likes to be called this] Said as him and Lance had goofy unison smiles. Louise sighed and looked out the window. Teddy and lance looked at each other and shrugged. They then started to whisper to each other.
"She sure is impatient isn't she?" Teddy whispered to Lance.
"She sure is...she's always like this whenever something happens..." Lance whispered back. Then at the corner of their eyes looked at Louise who was now angrily glaring at them.
"i can HEAR you. You IDIOTS!" Louise yelled at them.
~
Grell, and will looked over at Kammy. Ronald's daughter. Hearing her question Will replied with "He certainly is, Kammy. It doesn't surprise anyone here anyways" Will pushed up his glasses and shot a glare at Grell who was now looking over at Ronald.
"That, Grell. He will forever remain a mystery to me..." Will thought and sighed to himself.
~
Then, Louise, Teddy and Lance had finally arrived. Teddy and lance got out of the carriage, and had the door open for Louise. Louise, stepped gently out of the carriage, getting support from Teddy and Lance.
"Undertaker should be in. I can hear voices" Lance said as they headed towards the door. Teddy nodded and opened the door and let Louise enter first. Lance and Teddy followed after her.
Louise, was wearing her normal attire and her hair was still wavy as ever.

Louise was wearing a short brown dress going to her knees. It had White lace at the bottom of it. The sleeves were long and tight. At the end of the sleeves there was also white lace. The dress had a simple pocket on it. On her chest she had a Red Jewel that had a gold, fancy trim around it. Louise's long Blonde, wavy hair went down to her hips. She wore a mini brown tophat decorated with red roses.
~
"UNDERTAKER!" Louise yelled.
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:17 am

"ahhh?" Undertaker looked up from his cup of tea. "What might you require of me today?" His face was not shocked, unlike the rest of the croud standing in the room. Mori went and hid behind her father.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:28 am

[Zwei, I'm lazy. Delete that last post for me, would ya? Thank youu!~ *sexy Yura face*]

"Ahhh?" Undertaker looked up from his cup of tea. "What might you require of me today?" His face was not shocked, unlike the rest of the croud standing in the room. Mori went and hid behind her father.

Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 pm

"What is it a Shinigami reunion or something?" Teddy whispered to Lance. Lance shrugged and then they both bowed behind Louise.
"As you know, I am Louise Lavelle. And there is something me and my two helpers here want to talk about with the person who handles the bodies" Louise began. Teddy and lance then stood beside Louise. They looked around seeing, Ronald, Undertaker, Some girl behind Undertaker, Grell and Will. ALL shinigami's.
"There has been strange murders hasn't there? The bodies have been reported dead...all with a single cross somewhere on their body. Tell me, is it true?" Louise asked Undertaker.
Of course, Louise has seen one of the dead bodies for herself. But is not sure whether other bodies of murders have had a cross on it, like the rumors she has heard.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:42 am

[Hidoi yooo, Mori is not just 'some girl'!! *chibi arms waving* ]

A giggle escaped Mori's mouth, "Uh ohhh,"" She covered her motuh to stop her self from laughing.
Undertaker smiled, "Of course I'll tell you what you want, deary. But first..." He got up and stoo over the young girl who had just appeared. "You know you must give me what I truly desire... THE GREAT GIFT OF LAUGHETR."
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:22 am

"Laughter? That's all i have to give you? Hn, Whatever. Teddy, do what you normally would" Louise said bluntly, looking over at Teddy. The Idiot of them all. Teddy bowed. "as you wish" Teddy said now walking over to Undertaker. He leaned down and whispered into his ear. [Brain's dead] Louise and lance looked at each other shrugging.

"Oh~ Who's that cutie over there?~" Grell called looking at Lance.
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:52 pm

The Undertaker didn't budge. Mori giggled again.
"You'll have to try better than that, I'm afraid." he smiled.
[HA! Brain DEAD TOO! You can suffer!]
Back to top Go down
Zwei

Zwei

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Teddy glanced over at Lance and Louise.
"Fine, Lance. Go make Undertaker laugh then. this is annoying. Teddy failed" Louise said in an angtry tone. Lance nodded and went up to undertaker and whispered in his ear.
"So, Teo men walk inside a bar and sit down. They pull out their own sandwiches. About to eat them the lady at the bar says "You can't eat your own sandwiches in here" The men both look at each other and shrug. Then they swap sandwiches with each other"
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:29 am

A small laugh escaped Undertaker's mouth, "That was possibly the wost joke I have ever heard... BUT you did make Mori laugh, so it counts, I suppose. I'll let you away with it this time, so be thankful." He smiled as he gestured to Mori who was sitting on the ground, covering her mouth, trying as hard as she could not to laugh.
"What IS it that you want to know, dearie?" He walked over to the strange girl, forgetting the presence of the Shinigamis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Blutler  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Blutler    Black Blutler  Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Blutler
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: RPG-
Jump to: