Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ao no Exorcist

Go down 
+3
Will of the Abyss
Gilbert Nightray
Kikari
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rufus Barma

Rufus Barma

Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:47 am

Just thought I should link something - I'm a big fan of Yuumei on deviantart, and she did an awesome picture of Rin as a contest prize for someone - http://yuumei.deviantart.com/#/d41tvfa
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:03 pm

@Rufus: .......Wow.....That's beautiful~ *o*
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Episode 16. Disappointing :/ They're deviating a lot from the manga now. And darn it I wanted to see the Paladin do this http://www.mangafox.com/manga/blue_exorcist/v04/c014/27.html instead of keeping an unconscious Rin inside a crystal:/ I'm curious though, what did the people who haven't read the manga think of this episode since I'm heavily biased about it.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 pm

@Kikari: Hmmm I guess they wanted to keep a little on the nice side I guess.
I mean just looking at that I probably would have wanted that instead too, but I guess they're going light if you know what I mean. And they're cramming it and said, "Oh lets just do this instead.." XD

I screamed when I heard Augusto's voice though 8D
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:09 am

@Will
Yeah I know what you mean. I've seen it done before and I should have expected it but I wanted to see that so bad! *Mildly sadistic fangirl*
Yeah and it's a shame that this has to happen. Maybe it'll turn out like FMA. Well now I can honestly say I have no idea what'll happen in the next episode.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 am

I'm a big fan of Ao no Exorcist <3

@Kikari We'll have to wait and see ;D

I'm actually very happy that I read the manga, too because I can always compare ;3

Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 am

Episode 17
Honestly not liking where this is being taken. Fuuuu killed off Amaimon D: Not cool. His giagantic him thing wasn't even cool:/
At least they kept the training session and I loved the scene where they're clothes get burned off(well aside for the obvious Shura fanservice).
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:08 am

@Kikari: Hahaha yeah that was funny XDD
I'm reading the manga now and I'm up to ch 6 (yeah I'm a slow reader... XD ) and dang...there's a lot of differences and stuff. Comparing the manga to the anime is fun! 8D <--(Usually doesn't do this XD )
And when Rin was about to kill Amaimon first thing that popped in my head when a flame was in his eye I was like, "Whooo Black Rock Shooter!!" 8DDDD *shot*
Is it just me or I feel really happy when Shiemi accepts Rin even though he's Satan's son and all the stuff that happened recently? I was 'dawwwwing' a lot when she kindly said, "good morning" to Rin in this episode~
Yes I like RinxShiemi. XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:43 pm

I just got into this series....ITS SO FRIGGEN AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;w; i finished the anime and manga last night. now im just at one huge cliff hanger xD'

@Will: I totally agree with you on the black rock shooter. i thought the same thing. and RinxShiemi is adorable ;w; and for some reason, i kinda like Rin and eyebrows....xD'''' *hides*
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm

@Elliot: I know right?!?! I was like, "WTF IS THIS CLIFFHANGER?!??!" XD *still needs to finish manga* XDD
Hahah I know right?! XD
Yeah they're cute together too~ Like with this recent episode it showed obviously. XDD
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:42 am

@WilI
I was thinking the same thing about Black Rock Shooter and Rin x3w
I'm not liking these Rin and Shiemi moments or at least how they're done. Like when Shiemi was able to calm Rin down when he went berserk. Not happy with that. I have nothing against pairings, but I'm not a fanshipper in any way and really don't like romance in my series.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:26 am

Oh i see =o I think that romance is a good thing here and there, ive seen it used to fuel character development alot so..^^''
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Finally got around to episode 18.
The one character who was acting in character gets possessed:/ And it looks like the next episode is just going to be filler. Also, the little Amaimon mouse was cute x3
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:07 pm

The Amaimon mouse(Hampster maybe?) was adorable~! ;w; and poor konekomaru. But the one im really worried about is Yukio. that infection....D:
Back to top Go down
Kikari

Kikari

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Ah true I forgot about that little scene. I'm pretty curious about but I really hope they don't decide to have Yukio inherit Satan's powers too. I felt like some of the episodes were trying to foreshadow that....
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:22 pm

I loved the Amaimon hamster!~ I want one. XDDD
And yeah I agree with Elliot, I'm worried about Yukio... T^T
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:46 am

Yeah.....They did seem to be hinting at it. Since Yukio was said to be somewhat weak since birth, its only natural that something might happen to him. Even though he's had constant medical check-ups....the fact that something like that hadn't been found out is a little surprising...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ao no Exorcist   Ao no Exorcist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ao no Exorcist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: Anime-
Jump to: