Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OC Random Adventure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

OC Random Adventure Empty
PostSubject: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:21 pm

ok bascally a funny and random RPG on OCs :3

you can pic up to three ocs for now i feel that too many makes it hard to keep up with

MEMBERS IN RPG:

Xerxes Break:

Name: Athrun Rose
Sex: Male
Hair: long cream coloured
Eyes: Grey
Personilty: Bit of a snob when it comes to his hair, nice, genius

Name: Joey Sakomoto
Hair: sholder lengh mesy black coloured
Eyes: light brown
Personily: coward, he's mainly scared of women

Name: Aya Takuya
Sex: Female
Hair: long coloured red
eyes: green
Personilty: perverted, hotheaded, likes to tease people
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Hmm I'll join if I can think of someone x3
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:59 pm

ok Smile it can be anyone even akahana lol through she'll be stuck traveling to differwent worlds and stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:48 am

OK Ill just be Akahana then X3
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Since Vincent is joining,

Name: Vittoria "Santi" Sfvaillio
Sex: Lots. I mean... female.
Hair: long and red
Eyes: yellow
Other appearance: Santi wears a dark blue coat and a blue tutu. She has a large blue bow on her head, and weapons hidden in every crease and seam.
Dislikes: children, dogs, hospitals
Personality: Santi is clumsy most of the time, extremely childish, and quite happy go lucky. While definitely seeming innocuous, she is also promiscuous and exceedingly violent. A trained assassin, she wields an enormous handgun named Vorpal, and carries ammunition and everything else she needs in her shirt.
Other Facts: Santi has a kitty named Suneka, who looks like a tiny leopard.

Name: Miles Morris
Hair: chin-length and dark
Eyes: black, possibly dark brown or blue
Other appearance: Miles dresses his thin body spectacularly well, generally in slightly unbuttoned starched white shirts, smart shoes, and perfectly tailored dark suits. He keeps his glasses perfectly clean, so the reflective coating on them catches the light and obscures his expression, generally leaving a poker face or leering cheshire grin. He has much less smoothness to him than Ariel does, leaving him looking rather pointy. He has a large round scar on his right shoulder.
Likes: Computers, Food, Puzzles, Riddles, Mind games, games
Dislikes: quiet missions, Getting his hair pulled
Personality: Miles is quiet and analytic, serving as a tactician in his team. He is extremely gifted with computers and technology and very clever. He adores eating and playing games that involve lying or deceit.

Name: Ariel
Hair: long, gently wavy blonde verging on white.
Eyes: light blue
Other appearance: Ariel looks like a godsent, with his heavenly color scheme, lanky slenderness, and kindly smile. He is much more smooth looking than Miles. He tends to share Miles's clothing, though with less concern for his appearance, wearing his previously starched, clean shirts rumpled and untucked and his pressed black pants wrinkled. He has a long white scar on his abdomen, from the left dorsal side of his ribcage to just inside his left hip.
Dislikes: uneventful missions, being bored, Sunburn
Personality: Ariel is full of energy and impatience, constantly cracking jokes, and usually flitting around, investigating everything Miles is doing. He is very clever, but also quite hotheaded. He adores food and playing games.
Other facts: Ariel has three almost identical older brothers: small, frail Gabriel; tall, commanding Raphael; and strong, disciplined Michael. None of them are angelic.

... Santi, Miles, and Ariel are all inclined towards men, if anyone cares to know.

Last edited by The Cheshire Cat on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:37 am

ok lol i hope vincent joins too i really enjoyed random adventure ph with you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 pm

I'll Join.

I think you both know my characters.

Name: William (Will) Reinsworth
Hair: Light Brown and past his shoulders
Eyes: red/brown
Personality: He is quite shy and loves animals, especially his pet dog Sasha. Extremely intelligent and has a very kind heart. He also holds a chain that allows (only) himself to manipulate his own gravity. It's essentially useless in battle, and will hates all types of fighting. He has a very effeminate appearance, and is often mistaken for a woman. He is more "pretty" than "Handsome" but regardless is still attractive.

Name: Kaia Nightray
Sex: female
Hair: long blonde
Eyes: brown
Personality: Kaia is extremely beautiful, in fact it is quite possible that she is the most beautiful person in the world. This however is her ONLY good trait. She is neither smart nor kind. She has a hobby of playing with knives and poisons. She is madly in love with Will and will do ANYTHING to get with him. Kaia also has a chain which is only used for attacking.

so yeah ^^

Last edited by Vincent Nightray on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:45 pm

yayz (hugs vincent and cheshire for joining) i miss you guys Smile

i guess we can start once cheshire picks her characters, Smile
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:31 am

I did. I just edited my post.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:04 pm

ok lets star then :3 everyone is at the themepark. Athrun sits at the table trying to fix some remote for a tv Joey Sits looking back and forth at will and Athrun as he has this big crush on them both, Aya pokes Joey with a stick and laughs evil. "What the hell are you doing scardy cat, you do no you have no chance with athrun or that other girl looking guy" Aya continues pokeing Joey with a stick

Joey shivers "Stop that Aya it's rude to poke people" Athrun turns to the two"Aya leave Joey alone anyways i'm almost done fixing this how about you guys go on a ride or something for now"
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Akahana was with them. It wasn't long ago since she came to this world and shes basically stuck there until she figures out how to get back home. Arthun and the others met her and decided to let her tag along.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:07 am

A bathroom door opened and Miles appeared, holding it open with a paper towel for his companion. Ariel, too, held a paper towel, but it was quickly taken by Miles, who used it to furiously blot at a stain on Ariel's shirt.
"if you insist on borrowing my clothes, at least keep them neat, Ariel. I can't keep buying new shirts because you get stains on all of my old ones," Miles complained, blotting the spot on the inside of Ariel's elbow resignedly. There was no way he was going to get the ketchup out of the once-pristine white shirt.
"Miles, please do not worry so. All we must do is keep in mind that 'hot dogs' splatter easily." Ariel said, then twitched, " hey, cut that out! I'm ticklish... MILES!!"
Miles dropped the paper towel on the ground. "If you want disgusting, barely recognizable sausages, we can simply go back home, Ariel. Stop spending so much money on poor quality food," Miles chided, pushing his glasses up. Ariel did the same to the sleeves of his shirt, glaring at Miles.
"Miles! Ariel! Come see all the CANDY!!"
Miles and Ariel looked up just in time to see the four foot column of blue joy barrel into them, grab a hand on each, and drag them to some confection stand. She pressed her face to the glass display, and Miles sighed, then looked beyond her to see Ariel doing the same to a stand hawking "fresh hot burgers!" Miles pulled out his wallet and handed Ariel a wad of money.
"Don't you dare get anything else on that shirt, Ariel."
Ariel grinned ear to ear and handed the money to the merchant, who looked at the amount in stunned silence.
"I'd please like to purchase however many that much currency will permit me to!" Ariel chirped in delight.
The merchant nodded dazedly and opened his cash drawer, like he thought he was having some delusion. Santi bounced to Miles as he started to close his wallet, her hands out eagerly. Miles simply flicked her in the nose.
"You have your own cash. I'm not giving you ours."
Santi looked down dejectedly, then ran back to the display case to press her nose to it once more. She'd eventually get out her own money to get sweets, but first it would have to occur to her that money would get her what was beyond the glass.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Aya walks off to bu a hot dog for everyone not even asking if they wanted one. Joey sweat drops and continues looks back and forth between will and athrun

Athrun continues fixing the remote "I think i've almost finished just abit more wireing and it should work"

"ok can we ride the love ride once your done athrun" Joey blushes even through athrun is his bestfriend he can't help but have a crush on him and his other friend will

Ayaya comes back handing Akahana a hot dog, then hands joey one and puts Athruns on the table. "I hot the hotdogs" aya eats her hotdog

Joey stares at his hotdog looking like he was going to be sick "Um Aya I'm a vegatrian remember, i don't eat meat"

Aya glares at Joey. "Just eat it the dam hot dog joey honestly i thought i was being nice by buying everyone hotdogs"

Athrun sweat drops "Aya you really should stop picking on Joey you and your twin sister back home never seem to leave him alone"
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Akahahna rubs her head in thought and looks at them. "Interesting lot these ones are... And this world is interestingn too"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 3:31 am

Amusement parks were BORING. Everything about them made Kaia want to throw up. Will hated amusement parks, therefore they should not exist. EVER. What useless person created such a place? Kaia planned to have that person banned from the country for putting such a useless stinking....candy? Out of the corner of her eye Kaia noticed a candy vendor. She did love sweets (after all she loved Will~). The only thing blocking her from her chocolate prize was three people. Kaia dug her perfectly manicured nails into the collar of the lady's shirt and pulled her backwards so she could get through. Kaia stated some sort of half-assed apology (as if she had moved santi on accedent) with even less enthusiasm to santi and pulled out her wallet. "I'll take these" Kaia said smiling sweetly as she pointed to a few sweets. With any luck, her looks might get her a discount again.
-----------------------------------------
Will was getting hot from sitting in the sun. He fidgeted nervously. He didn't know a majority of the people here, and his personality refused to let him think of anything decent to say to any of them. Theme parks were not his favorite, so he couldn't discuss anything local, and a majority of people are not facinated by biology and other sciences like he was. Will pondered something of value to say to anyone with no luck. I wonder what we are all doing here anyway...he thought.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Aya stamops off to the candy man and sees Kaia trying to get sweets. "Wow she looks like my twin sister abit but my sisters hair is more messy oh well" Aya continues walking on but bumps into a clown "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING CLOWN" Aya pokes the clown in the eyes and stomps off in anger leaveing the poor clown to run to the boss.

Joey feeds the hotdog to a cute puppy as he won't eat meat. "Wow your a cute puppy, hey Athrun don't tell Aya what i did, she will soo kill me if she knew what i did with the hotdog"

Athrun finishes putting. the remote together. "I won't say anything Joey anyways i've finished putting the remote back together so we can help get Akahana back home but it could take awhile we never really know where this remote will take us"
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Akahana folded her arms and smirked "don't worry about that. I'm up for a lil adventure. The others will have to manage without me"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Athrun looks at the remote "well i think everyone is ready" (presses button anyways transporting everyone to the nightray house. Joey panics after seeing a pair of scissors in a plushie "What is this place hold me athrun" Athrun sweat drops "um sorry Joey but i have a girlfriend" Athrun backs away from Joey

Aya picks up the bunny plush with a pair of scissors in. "Hm i have to say i like this place" obi033

ooc: we can have up to 4 characters only cause i thought we can pick anime character each i'll pick Ronald from black butler but he'll come later in this)
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Akahana looked at the poor plushie "well looks like someone has an odd taste of entertaining themselves" she said as she rubbed her head
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 am

Aya picks the plushie up and cuts it into small pieces Joey grabs onto Akahana's arm shivering with fear. "Aya is sooo mean and scary" Athrun sweat drops and walks up to Aya "Really Aya you must behave your self your scarying joey"

Aya glares at Athrun but then goes back to cutting up the plushie "I can do what ever i want"
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Akahana looked at Joey and chuckled. "ha ha I know how you feel. I know a scary girl too"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC Random Adventure   OC Random Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

OC Random Adventure
Page 1 of 1