Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ome-sama

Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:26 pm

I've seen two or three pictures of a young xerxes break, I can not post them because I do not have permission, but if someone could please tell me if thereis an offical picture of a little Xerxes Break!
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 am

Okay, I could totally be wrong... BUT
In the scans of Chapter 54... at the beginning there's a scan of Oz laying down, with a bunch of photos scattered around him.

Ah! here: http://www.mangareader.net/350-58202-1/pandora-hearts/chapter-54.html
[Sorry for the MangaRaeder link.. it's the only one I could find.. =_=U]

At the top left, near the last line of Japanese Text... you can see a portrait of this kid frowning.
I thought it looked kinda like Break... Looks like no one else, anyways, Wink

Other than that theory... I have no idea.
As a break fangirl myself... I would like an official photo as well.... =_=U

Back to top Go down
Rufus Barma

Rufus Barma

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 7:58 am

It does look like him - I wish that Jun-sama would show us some flashbacks of when he was young or something Razz that'd be ossom
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Well, I imagine young Break hasn't appeared mainly because that wouldn't really have much relevance to the actual plot or even to his character arc.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:13 am

Yeah you have a point there, but perhaps she'll throw in a random plot twist making Break the cause of everything when he was little i dunno. But i think she just drew the picturesfor the fans~
Back to top Go down
Rufus Barma

Rufus Barma

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:44 am

That would be so cool if she did, Elliot!!! Ah I'm so hyped about young Break now!
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:48 pm

@Elliot

You've made my day.
That's probably so likely, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ome Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Thank you guys sooooo much!!!!!!! Oh and Yura, a questun? Why did you pick Yura? oni023
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:27 pm

No problem!!

No one else would have thought of him, so I chose him, Wink
He grows on you after a while, Wink
Back to top Go down
Ome Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:57 pm

He just kinda scares me oni032 But anyway, there are rumers swirling around that a young break willl be shown soon~
Back to top Go down
Isla Yura

Isla Yura

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:07 am

That would be so awesome. *fan attack*

And yes, Yura Is kinda scary, so you have good reason.
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:49 am

Ome Sinclair wrote:
He just kinda scares me oni032 But anyway, there are rumers swirling around that a young break willl be shown soon~

Any actual sources, or is this just speculation?
Back to top Go down
Ome Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:47 pm

I've seen it circulating on some other formuns but nothing to reliable sadly. But some news is better than none! cute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?   Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a picture of a young Xerxes Break?
Page 1 of 1