Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

Werid Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:12 pm

i wonder you falling off a cliff was a past life thing question i read alot of magazines threw bordom and one of them mentions how some people dream about there past life,

sadly i don't remember any of my dreams sweat drop

Last edited by Xerxes Break on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:24 pm

past life? weird......

I had a dream once about this random old guy dying in my arms. Ive never met him, and he was speaking to me in what seemed to be at the time jibberish. I turns out that one of the things he said to me was "uno mundo" which means in spanish "one world".

I really dont know what to make of the rest of the dream. And i still dont know what the last thing he said means....

Its weird question fox
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Wow the dream I had last night was just... I don't know how to explain it O_o;;

I dreamed I was in a completely perfect white room. Everything was white. My class mates from this year, last year and all the years before were there. There was a pull down screen and we were going to watch an educational video on the end of the world. it starts out with the narrator saying "After the rapture and tribulation only one man was left on earth." and it shows Ikuto Tsukiyomi from Shugo Chara in the middle of the woods. The narrator goes on and says, "Now, he must fight to survive while he still can." Then the skeleton animals run after him wanting to eat his flesh. The ground starts to crack and lava flows out burning his feet. Fire is carried through the wind in all directions as he looks for a place to hide. There's a port-a-potty in the midst of a bunch of pine trees so he climbs on top of that. Amu is on the ground being burned by the fire and consumed by the lava. (How the heck was she there if he was the only one left is what I'm wondering). The video ends and I start to whine wondering what happens to Ikuto next. My friend calls me a freak and we all go outside.I feel some one come from behind me and hit me over the head. I wake up in a van...the Mystery Van from Scooby Doo. It turns out they kidnapped me just for the heck of it. Everyone was noisy as they talked about useless hippy stuff. Shaggy announces that he and Scooby are going to get married. Daphney shouts "Let's go to the malt shop to celebrate!!" and the throw me out onto the road. I walk for a while until I happen upon an anime store. I see my mom talking to a middle aged asian man at the register.When I'm shopping I hear some one scream "Hotohori!!!". After I buy a few Death Note t-shirts I go to pay for them. The man says I can't leave until I meet his son, so he goes to the back room to get him. Kiku Honda (Japan) from Hetalia introduces himself as the owners son and shakes my hand. The problem is, he wouldn't let go! He must have held my hand for an hour or so it seemed in my dream. My mom got all teary-eyed for some reason. Eventually he lets go and starts talking to my mom. I didn't even want to know what was going on so I left. I find myself in a pretty green field. There's a castle near by and a huge stage infront of me. I see Lelouch Lamprouge riding a white pony around some gay looking pole. He keeps calling it 'Percy' and giggles like mad. Nunally is on the stage laughing and calls me over. She said that Suzaku had something important he wanted to ask me. It must not have been that important since I woke up right after she said that.

.____. One of my weirdest dreams yet.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:51 pm

....LMFAO!!! HAHAHA!!! OMG that was fuckin EPIC! XD

Ikuto is the last man on earth...nice. XD

Scooby-Doo seriously? LAWL @ Shaggy and Scooby getting hitched. XD

What do you want to bet it was Break who shouted "HOTOHORI!"? XD

KIKU!!! <333 ...Now...where's Greece so I can set them up? ;D

Pfft...Lulu riding a pony named Percy...I wonder if it was ment to be Percy from HP? XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:35 am

@Gil

LOL glad you enjoyed XD I wonder what tonight will bring into my mind D:
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:05 am

... hmmmm...

let's see... how can I express my reaction to that, Oz? Oh, I know!!!

OMFGROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had epic dreams. T.T
My friend Pleep (who will soon be joining this forum) always points out to me the weirdest thing about the cliff: I wake up AFTER I hit the ground. AFTER. Not BEFORE, like usual, right??
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:39 am

@Oz: holy freakin crap that it funny... xD
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:57 pm

i remember my dream from last night bu=t i don't really want to say, as i'm trying to forget it

(why is it i seem to remember nasty dreams O__o)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:02 pm

@ Break:

Cuz your a pervy guy (girl). XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 11:33 pm

i had a weird/scary dream last night...

i dreamt that i woke up from my bed and then when i got down someone grabbed my leg and then i went to a deep dark hole...so this morning i was soo scared to get down from my bed. i was on my bed and i had to jump towards the door... ugh it was scary... =P
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:31 pm

I had another strange dream last night.

I dreamed that it was my 21st birthday and I desperately wanted to go to London. My mom wouldn't let me out of the house on my own birthday so I called Gil-chan from the forum to see if she'd pick me up and drive me over there. My mom forbids it and tosses the phone out of my hand. In the middle of the night I sneak out and Gil drives me to the airport. As we board the plane we see the real Gil from PH with a bunch of cats (it's then I knew it was a dream XD). He starts singing the 'Nyan Nyan song' and one of his cats jump out the window because of his horrible singing. Gil-chan taps me on the shoulder and says "Hey, isn't that HIM?" and points to a man sitting by himself on the other side of the plane staring out the window at the sky. It was morning when I decided to approach him. Sadly I forget what he looks like all I know is that he was devilishly handsome. When he sees me he says "Sweetheart? Is that you? You're alive!" and hugs me to death. He said he hasn't seen me in over a hundred years and was glad I decided to return to London. We sit and chat for a while. A little girl walks up to me and sits on my lap calling me 'mum'. The man asks if the child is his and I say no. When we arrive in London, he takes me sight seeing and buys me candy and such. When we were looking through an antique shop, bombs started to explode outside. He acts like it's no big deal and says "I see this happen all the time, love." It's the end of the day and I decide it's best if I go home before mom kills me. He tells me he wants to be with me just a little longer and takes a plane ride back home with me. Finally I reach my destination and ask him when I'll see him again. He stares at me lovingly and gives me a kiss never giving me an answer. Then I woke up. ):

I also had a strange side dream involving the Undertaker and a tea party on a rainy hill, but that's all I remember about it @_@;;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:03 pm

haha i love how Gil was singing and had cats with him!! xD
awww... =[

hahah wow the undertaker?! XD
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:15 pm

One night I dreamed that Greed the Homoculus was after me... But not to kill me... It was kinda confusing
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:18 pm

@Leo (who used to be Mandy lol name changes are so confusing XD)

You're lucky it wasn't Gluttony D:
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:17 am

Yeah or I would off ended up being his lunch
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:04 am

lol i had a odd dream last night it was about the uk having a ice age Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Now that is pretty weird
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:25 pm

I dreamed I flew to london and canada and other places and tried to meet everyone on the forum, im not joking, it was weird!!!!!!

I ended up just going to see my family in scotland....
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 pm

i had a dream that everyone died... and the weird part was that i wasnt crying...... o_O
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting my dreams often XD I keep forgetting them! Also I remembered a few little moments of this dream I had last night.

I dreamed I was at a boarding school. All my teachers from this year as well as the students were there. They were sending a poor little boy off on his own since he got bad grades. He stood out in the cold looking at the road he would have to travel on his own. Feeling pity for him, I gave him two of my night shirts and a warm blanket. He was grateful for them and gave me a handshake. As he started to walk he turned his head back to me and said "You look like you're ten years old." XD wtf? Later my teacher took me to Best Buy as a reward for showing kindness to a student. We were in a fish tank area and I was looking at all the decorations(Since when do they have fish tanks at Best Buy?). Apparently they had Code Geass ones! My teacher said I could make one phone call before we had to go back to campus. I dialed my grandma's number but instead I got a voice mail of an angry German man. I had no idea what he was saying in the call back message and I didn't want my call to be worthless, so when the message ended I screamed from the top of my lungs into the phone "Doitsu! Doitsu! Pastaaaaaaaaaaa!!". This freaked my teacher out so she hit me over the head with a random object there for knocking me out. I wake up on a deserted island. I try and look for people and find a strange looking play tubes (kinda like the ones at Mc Donalds and Burger King lol). They looked really gothic and grey. I go inside and this little ghost girl chases me. I squish my fat body through the tubes and make it out alive some how. I see the Mystery Van parked out side on the sand. What the hell? Don't tell me they're going to be regulars in my dream. Anyway Freddy was pissed that I chickened out going in the tubes. I try and explain to him that there was a ghost chasing me but he wouldn't listen. He said "It's the only way you can save your lover, Jack!" (Ahhh! Since when is Jack Vessalius my lover?!! D: ) I nod and agree with him and find the courage to go back in the tubes. Suddenly the ghost girl appears behind me and wants a full on battle to the death! The Scooby-Doo gang help me fight her and we eventually win.

Then I woke up .____. seriously if they appear again I'm gonna scream.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:17 pm

hahahah random!!
i love listening to your dreams Oz they are hilarious.
dude if i saw a ghost girl going after me then i would scream and pass out
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:58 pm

@Oz:

LMAO!!! Jack won't ever leave you alone will he? And it seems the Scooby-Doo team replaced the Koi fish. XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:31 am

@Will

Why thank you! : ) Glad my dreams are entertaining. lol

@Gil

Don't even MENTION those horrible little fish. ;;>.> They might come back!
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:06 pm

well i had a werid dream last night

1st dream
i remember break and sharon apearing but that was it

2nd dream
there was a big flood and me and malcolm and some other were going to micheal jacksons funrel, we were all walking in water too, anyways Mj's coffin almost floated away and i go and stand on it to stop it from floating away, the man just looked at me and said thanks we almost lost it, we came to the church and made it in side in time as more water had entered the city from the sea., the funnrel started and everyone started putting food in Mj's coffin and then the coffin was carried away to be burried, we all then went out side and where on top of the roof as the whole town is flooded so we had to wait til someone saved us, my friend malcolm got annoyed and wondered off some where in the church and i wanted to go and find him but i was stopped, but i went with some others any ways and we came across a graveyard with in side the church O__o then i woke up

it was one werid dream Suspect
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:48 pm

I had my cliff dream again last night... but this time Fai from Tsubasa was there. I don't remember anything past that.

The night before it was something to do with chairs. (Ada, remember??)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next