Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werid Dreams

Go down 
+12
TheChainYaname
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Alice B-Rabbit
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Will of the Abyss
Ada Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Oz Vessalius
Xerxes Break
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Werid Dreams - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:01 am

@Will-

Oh noes! I hope that family feud got worked out in the end. ^^'

-------

Last night I dreamed that Emily Osment pushed me down a hole sent me to Hell..wtf? And I guess the devil said I was too 'goody goody' and I only had to go to the first level of Hell. It was more annoying than scary and I could leave every week for an hour. XD It sucked.

Not very interesting and very short. ;p I hope tonight's is more crack-filled, please.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:25 pm

@Oz: yup they did. >_< they were talking to each other in the morning sooo i think so XD
every week for a hour?! ahaha XD

hmmmm i dont really remember today's dream.....but i was wearing a school uniform... XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 pm

ummm my dream was really weird.....my sister and i were talking about anime!?!?! and she doesnt like anime AT ALL and it was soooooo weird!!!! O_O we were talking about Darker than Black and a little bit of Kuroshitsuji....weirdddd...... O_O then i woke up saying 'no.' oh and then i jumped out of my bed immediately cus there was a freakin spider on my bed..... nani!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 am

Can't remember my dream from last night AT ALL. I'm not even sure if I had a dream. sweat drop This cannot be a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:56 am

@Oz:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Did my "no-dreams-for-8-years" phobia get u too!?
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:58 pm

@Gil-

I'm afraid so. D: No dreams last night again.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:33 pm

@Oz:

Apparently your dreams came to me instead...cuz I had one last night. I can't remember all of it though.

My dream seemed to revolve around the Bleach & Katekyou Hitman Reborn cast...o___o;;

Only instead of the characters from Bleach being there, it was the KHR characters being given the Bleach cast's powers.

Anyways I was also there, and it seems I had their weird ability to turn into a cat as self defence. As I'm attacking gaints something (what idr)...Spanner from KHR comes in randomly and blasts they thing/person away with some random purple blast. o____o? (Apparently my dreams want Spanner to be more then a mechanical-nerd. xD)

...Yeah thats all I can remember for the dream. xD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:02 pm

I remember I had a dream last night, but I don't remember about what. *fail*

The night before that. I dreamt I was an actor on some hospital show and these nurses kept injecting me with stuff and after each time I'd yell "No! Stop using real needles! This is horrible, you have to use the fake ones!" Apparently they kept stabbing me with real needles instead of the prop ones. :0

And the worst part was... I actually felt pain. O_O
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 am

@Gil-

Yay! You had an anime dream!

Lawl @ you turning into a cat. XD

And if my dreams came to you, does that mean you'll have stalkers as well? Maybe Spanner will be a re-occuring thing? lol

@Emily-

That's scary! D: Kinda weird how you can feel pain in dreams huh? It's happened to me a few times before.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:13 am

@Oz:

LMFAO who knows? I'm kinda hoping so. xD

Plus I don't mind Spanner stalking me (or Hibari or Dino...though Hibari likely would avoid me. xD)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Crap I had a dream last night but I can't remember it now. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:19 am

@Gil-

Awwwwwww! It's okay, I didn't have a dream at all. XD Again.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:49 am

Still no dreams for me. crying fox
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:06 pm

...All I can say is "Eeewwwww!"

I had a dream...but it was about me still being in school. =___=;;
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:07 pm

@Gil-

Ick ;p Sounds like a nightmare.

----

I actually had a dream last night! XD Most of it scared the crap out of me, but at least I had one!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:12 am

@Oz:

Then tell us it before you forget most of it, and before you stop having them agian! xD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:33 am

@Gil-

LAWL ok then. XD You're gonna wish I hadn't though.

------

So I dreamed I was at some random anime con dressed like Oz. I was trying to find my way to one of Vic Mignogna's pannels when I get lost and end up in a room with a giant swimming pool and a diving board. A bunch of other cosplayers tackle/glomp me and force me to get in the pool. This is when things get really bizarre. Alois jumps out of the water in a pink, leather bikini covered in rhine-stones and says in a lisp "My name is Alois Tranny (<--not a typo. XD ) and I'm gonna have a sexay partay! : D ". Then a bunch of police officer dudes in short shorts start dancing around singing 'I'm not wearing underwear today'. This freaks me out, so I doggy-paddle my way to the other side of the pool to get away from what ever the hell was going on. I feel something grab onto my leg and I'm pulled under the water, to find out the 'thing' was Justin Bieber..but he was a beaver. He starts gnawing on my arm and I'm trying my best to fight back after alot of blood-shed. I kick one of his beaver teeth out and he's sucked into a black hole that magically appeared. I swim back up to the surface and get out of the pool when a middle aged Asian man appears. He goes on a rant about how I disgraced my family name, my honor, my dignity and a bunch of other stuff. He then says I need to get home right away or I will have to pay the consequences. I'm immediately transported home to my grandma's house and my parrot got out of his cage. Len was there, but he was a two foot tall chibi dressed like Alice in Wonderland being chased by my bird. I put it back in it's cage and rescue Len when Izaya appears and says "Rawwrrr!" and bites my cheek. Then he says I have a visitor at the door, so I go to get it and it's Fred from Youtube.

O____o Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:42 am

@Oz:

..........LMFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDD *dies laughing*

1.) Alois just became awesomer.
2.) Those weren't police men, they were prolly pole dancers. -shot-
3.) LMFAO @ Justin Beiber. Being a beaver fits him, I mean he is Canadian and Beavers are our animal. xD
4.) LAWL @ Izaya.
5.) O____o @ Fred....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:54 am

@Gil-

Glad you enjoyed my cracky dream! :3

Oh God..now I'm so tempted to draw Alois and his entourage of male pole dancers. XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:56 am

@Oz:

You totally should. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:59 am

@Gil-

I think I will tomorrow. XD I'll have to draw his epic bikini too!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:38 pm

@Oz: your dream just made my day!!! bahahahaha XDD
lawl Justin Bieber XD
lawl at the asian man. XD hmmm disgraced your family name? kinda sounds like from Mulan XD
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 pm

@Oz: Thats funny, cause my brother and I have jokes about "Justin Beaver". XD I actually thought that was his name at first, and that joke just got awesomer now that you dreamed about it. XD

LAWL at Alois, Len, Izaya, and Fred. XDDD

I wish I had awesome dreams like that... but my latest dream was kind of disturbing. O_O I think there was Shizaya at the end of it, though. *shot*
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 am

@Will-

That might make sense since I heard 'I'll Make a Man Out of You' a few days before I had that dream. XD lawl

@Emily-

Lucky ;D I want Shizaya in my dreams too! XD

------

Can't remember last night's dream. All I can remember is that I was in a drug store and I went to go look at make-up and it was all gross and used. Then the lady who owned the store got all pissy at me because I wasn't being supervised by an adult. ;p bleh.
Back to top Go down
InsaneEmily

InsaneEmily

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:55 am

I had a dream last night that I was back at school and I didn't know where anything was and I forgot my gym clothes. D<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werid Dreams   Werid Dreams - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werid Dreams
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next