Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey guys, I'm back

Go down 
+6
Ozu Bezarius
Oz Vessalius
Will of the Abyss
Elliot Nightray
Leah
LeoPS
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LeoPS

LeoPS

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:13 am

I'm back! It might be weird that i'm saying this, but it's me, Leo in a Panda suit! It's been so long! Let's just say i lost my account and my email is all screwy, but i'm so glad to be back and talk to all of you guys again! oni03 I can't wait to talk to you guys again. Thanks so much and especially to the forum, you guys are great!
Back to top Go down
Leah

Leah

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 am

Hey! I don't think we've met before but I'm Leah,
It's good to see that you have come back, I hope you have a good time! C:
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:58 am

OMG!!!!!! LONG TIME NO TALK!!! Welcome back!!! Im just glad that you're back now! we havent talked in a while~
Back to top Go down
LeoPS

LeoPS

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:01 am

Elliot Nightray wrote:
OMG!!!!!! LONG TIME NO TALK!!! Welcome back!!! Im just glad that you're back now! we havent talked in a while~
OMG!!! IK!!!!! It's been soooooo long! I can't even believe how many people have joined since then. It's great, i love the forum so much and i missed everyone. Especially you, my buddy Elliot! lol I still absolutely loved that Leo in a panda suit picture too!
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:10 am

hahahah! yay!!!^^ Im glad to hear that >w< I was wondering about what happened to you, but im glad to know it wasnt anything /too/ major ;D
Back to top Go down
LeoPS

LeoPS

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 am

Elliot Nightray wrote:
hahahah! yay!!!^^ Im glad to hear that >w< I was wondering about what happened to you, but im glad to know it wasnt anything /too/ major ;D

hahahaha, yeah. I felt really bad that i haven't talked to anyone at all in a long time and i hope I didn't make anyone worry too much, but I thought the only way to come back was to start a new profile. Smile Can't wait to talk to everyone again! I was starting to miss not only the forum, but pandora hearts too! Leo~ <3 oh and of course Elliot! haha
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:42 am

Well, the important thing is that you finally joined the forums again right? >w< Well, like before, have fun, and im happy to see that you're back. hahahah, i feel loved xD Thanks~ <3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:41 am

LeoPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK~~~~
X3
Back to top Go down
LeoPS

LeoPS

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Elliot Nightray wrote:
Well, the important thing is that you finally joined the forums again right? >w< Well, like before, have fun, and im happy to see that you're back. hahahah, i feel loved xD Thanks~ <3

Hahaha!! Yuppers! yay!! so happy i'm back! Nice to see yall again! LOL XD
Back to top Go down
LeoPS

LeoPS

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Will of the Abyss wrote:
LeoPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK~~~~
X3

Thanks so much! I missed you guys!

Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:37 am

Welcome back!! : D I was wondering what happened to you. Good to know you have another account now.
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:09 am

I think we haven't met before, I'm Ozu.
Welcome back! Hope you have a better time than last time!
Back to top Go down
LeoPS

LeoPS

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Oz Vessalius wrote:
Welcome back!! : D I was wondering what happened to you. Good to know you have another account now.

Thanks! I'm so glad to be back and see the other users! Smile
Back to top Go down
LeoPS

LeoPS

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Ozu Bezarius wrote:
I think we haven't met before, I'm Ozu.
Welcome back! Hope you have a better time than last time!

Thanks so much! It's so nice to meet you! Can't wait to see you around on the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ozu Bezarius

Ozu Bezarius

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 pm

LeoPS wrote:
Thanks so much! It's so nice to meet you! Can't wait to see you around on the forum. Very Happy
No problem! and nice to meet you too, I can't wait to see you in the forums too!
Back to top Go down
LeoPS

LeoPS

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Ozu Bezarius wrote:
LeoPS wrote:
No problem! and nice to meet you too, I can't wait to see you in the forums too!

Hahaha. Very Happy thanks! And I love your banner! Gizele has done it again! XD i just love Oz too! He's adorable!
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:19 am

Hey Smile I'm pretty certain that we've never met/talked before, but I'm Itera. Welcome back, and I hope you'll have a great time from here on out~
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
LeoPS

LeoPS

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Itera wrote:
Hey Smile I'm pretty certain that we've never met/talked before, but I'm Itera. Welcome back, and I hope you'll have a great time from here on out~

Hey! Smile thanks! It's so nice to meet you Itera. I can't wait to see/talk to you around the forum! XD
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Welcome back zo-chan~! =D
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:21 pm

LeoPS wrote:
I can't even believe how many people have joined since then.

Well the forum was at 180+ before the inactive members where deleted that took the number down to 90 but now we have alot of active members and it's already back to 107 members again =D
Back to top Go down
LeoPS

LeoPS

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:42 am

Konpeito wrote:
LeoPS wrote:

Well the forum was at 180+ before the inactive members where deleted that took the number down to 90 but now we have alot of active members and it's already back to 107 members again =D

AH!!! Kon-chan!!! I missed you so much! Its been such a long time since i've talked to you. omg. wow, forum gettin popular. XD I can't wait to talk to u again and thanks so much! Smile
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:30 am

Thanks Zo-Chan I've also missed you alot~! *Glomps* oni09
Back to top Go down
LeoPS

LeoPS

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Konpeito wrote:
LeoPS wrote:

EEEPPP! Thanks so much! I'm so glad to be back and see all my amazing friends! XP
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Oh my!!!!!!!!!! LeoPanda!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!!!!! ;w; It's been ages hasn't it??? Can't wait to talk to you again >w<.
Back to top Go down
LeoPS

LeoPS

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:31 pm

Leo wrote:
Oh my!!!!!!!!!! LeoPanda!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!!!!! ;w; It's been ages hasn't it??? Can't wait to talk to you again >w<.

AH! thanks so much!!!! and it has been ages!!! I missed u guys so much!!! Yay!! my fellow Leo! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys, I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back   Hey guys, I'm back Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'm back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next