Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comic Book Heroes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Since Comic Book heroes have appeared in Movies and TV it can be posted here. But whos your fav Hero and why? Share here
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Batman... Due to the fact that he is not super powered, he is simply a well trained individual who is willing to clean up a severely corrupt city that would be otherwise beyond saving.

And The X-Men because of the message behind it regarding prejudice and tollerance to those born different, and that one of the primary villains wants the world at peace as much as the heroes... his methods are just too extreme, unlike the Ultimate version of said villain, hes just a complete monster.
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:24 am

Nightwing- Richard Grayson.

The first Robin, who has lately been wearing the cowl of Batman himself and doing a great job, not only represents every best trait of his mentor while keeping a more light hearted outlook that has had writers identify him as the heart of the DC Verse due to the amount of familiarity he has to just about every superhero, but also has had great character development from how he's grown from a sidekick to a great hero in his own right.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:47 pm

Mine Iron Man- Tony Stark
He dosnt have super powers either really. Well he does when he wears the suit . Instead he uses weapons he made himself along with his Iron suit, that makes him a total genius. X3

Not only that he knows how to a lady with proper manner and respect.
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:11 am

I overlooked NightWing... damn, though I have read the first part of his time as the Dark Knight when he takes on the Red Hood and enjoyed it.

I love Iron Man too (mainly the Civil War, his Ultimate stories with the Avengers and the films... even 2)

I really admire the motive of Kick-Ass too woh also is not super, he is just well intentioned and loves Superheroes and decides to become one himself, and eventually manages to take down a freaking kingpin.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 12:59 pm

I cant wait for the Avengers ^^

Back to top Go down
Mags

Mags

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:27 pm

ManOfMysteryDLTN wrote:
Batman... Due to the fact that he is not super powered, he is simply a well trained individual who is willing to clean up a severely corrupt city that would be otherwise beyond saving.

I must totally agree with you!! I'm a huge Batman fanatic, he's just amazing, his power is just purely that he can kick***. He's by far one of DCs best comic book characters, ever.
It's also the characteristic of him, he still is followed by that dark day when his parents die, but he actually went to go and do something to stop the bad guys.

I also agree with Nightwing, he's really the best Robin so far. He broke away from being a sidekick just to do his own thing for his own cause. Besides, Richard Grayson is just a cool guy.

Lastly, I love Batgirl, she's just so awesome and one of the first girl superheroes of the time. She was amazing and sadly even after she was crippled by the Joker, she still dedicated her life to helping Batman stop crime by becoming Oracle
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:17 pm

I've actually preferred Stephanie Brown as Batgirl to Barbara, who I liked more as Oracle, but Barbara's back in the suit because of the big DC Relaunch.

Honestly, I like pretty much everyone in the Batfamily, apart from Jason. xD
Damian however, is pretty epic, and may just be the funniest character in the entire DC-verse.

Oh, and briefly onto the Marvel side, in the interests of having someone who's not Spidey or Iron Man or Daredevil or Wolverine...

Comic Book Heroes 4be842ae1e356
Captain Britain. I had to mention him; my Captain Britain and MI13 book arrived today. Very Happy

And lastly, the superhero with which no list is complete...

Comic Book Heroes All-star-superman-movie

People may call him boring or overpowered or even "too perfect", but that's the most enduring thing about Superman, the fact that he's truly good and heroic. Whether he's curing children with terminal cancer or rebuilding the Sun itself, Superman is that guy who can always make the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 pm

For Animal Companions to comic book heroes I say Krypto is awesome x3
Back to top Go down
LoneNecromancer

LoneNecromancer

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:16 pm

What about Ace the Bat-hound? Not the one from the Krypto cartoon, the one from Batman Beyond and the faithful companion to Old Bruce Wayne.

Comic Book Heroes Batmanbeyond02

He was epic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:02 pm

I love the HellBlazer comics, Constantine the movie was not that great, but the comics are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:49 am

OMG how I loved The Avengers

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Very Happy, Avengers freaking rocked, but I still have Amazing Spiderman and Dark Knight Rises to look forward to this summer.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:34 pm

I must admit Amazing Spiderman does look cool
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:03 am

It does, doesnt it? But it's so damned close to Anime Attacks, meaning moneys gonna be tight. May have to wait til after to catch it, I havent missed a Spidey film at the cinema yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comic Book Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Book Heroes   Comic Book Heroes Empty

Back to top Go down

Comic Book Heroes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: TV and Movies-
Jump to: