Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! Empty
PostSubject: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:12 am

IS GLADLY FLIPPING TABLES NOW.

FINALLY!!!!!! *o*
Dawww the first episode! (even though I already know what was going to happen) XD

BTW. I had a nosebleed at the OP of Yukina and Kisa.
love!!!
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:24 am

@Will: YUKINA AND KISA I can't wait till they come back into the story.. (though I do sort of dislike their next arc...)

SUCH A GOOD EPISODE. BEST DAY EVER. (Ok, probably not, but a whole marathon of Sekai-ichi including the new episiode? That's probably why I'm so happy go lucky right now BUT WHATEVER)

Despite the fact that I knew what was coming, I could hardly contain myself throughout the whole episode.. I'm glad that it jumped straight back into the story so seemlessly, and Misaki's cameo made me smile~ Well in all honesty, the whole thing made me grin like an idiot, but that's besides the point.

Ahh... I'm pretty excited for the next episode. Heck, I'm excited for the next eleven episodes overall. Fridays... are going to be the best day of the week for me for now on. Well, until it's over, than Saturday will be back in the lead. ^^

Please excuse my fangirl rambling... xP
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:21 pm

@Itera: YES. FRIDAY'S ARE THE BEST NOW. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:17 am

Daww the 2nd episode~

I had a mini heart attack when Takano screamed at Onodera before they were about to get in the car. That seriously scared me. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:25 am

@Will: You too? I literately jumped when he did that xD;

such a cute episode X) For some reason it seemed like the art changed a little - like the colors or lines got softer -but that could have been because of the winter setting/lighting. But I thought overall it was REALLY well done XDDDD Takano's way of breaking the gentle moments never fails to make me laugh (or jump). I can't wait for the next episode~ Even though I am a little apprehensive because of the whole triangle revolving around the ever clueless Chiaki D:
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:11 pm

@Itera: Haha yeah!
I seriously was rocking side to side to the background music...until Takano yelled. XDDD

I wonder what they will do for the Chiaki/Tori episodes since they didn't have a lot of chapters for them in the manga. Or it's just my imagination because it seems to me that there are barely any chapters on them. I gotta re-read their chapters. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:11 pm

@Will: XDD nice, nice.

Yeah, I was wondering about that too - there aren't many Chiaki/'Tori chapters - maybe.. two? or three?- , and I know that there's a novel and a drama cd, but from what I hear, Hitori basically raped Chiaki, so I don't think they're going to be following that story line ^^; I'm a little nervous about the superfluous amount of Yu in the teaser thing - He's a good character, but I really like Tori with Chiaki and I don't want him confusing poor Chiaki anymore...and... yeah.. -_- /flails/
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:28 pm

@Itera:
Itera wrote:
Hatori basically raped Chiaki, so I don't think they're going to be following that story line ^^;

Aww man.
XDDD

Yupp same here! I love Yu, but he shouldn't confuse little innocent Chiaki. >3> But I kinda have this awkward feeling that they might show some Yu/Chiaki, but that's just me soo..... XD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:48 pm

@Will:

Ahh.. yeah, I get the feeling they'll be doing that. -_- I won't be happy, but I'll live through it. Besides in that OVA that took place "1 year later" Tori and Chiaki were most definately together. So I shall take comfort in that.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:21 pm

@Itera: Ohhh yeah! (I almost forgot about that. XDD )
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:35 am

So I'm guessing for the Yoshino/Tori episodes they are going to be 'drama' episodes. =w=

I didn't know that Yoshino was THAT dense. And here I thought I was dense. XDD
Bahahahaa but the ending was hilarious! XD
"I'm good."
"At what?!"
XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:17 am

@Will: ohmygodtheendingilovedit I laughed so hard XDD

I really enjoyed the episode actually -though I had to feel a little bad for Yuu, because of Chiaki's denseness. I have to say I loved the scene where Chiaki finally lost it and got mad because of 'Tori's assumptions, and just told him his feelings straight out. However I think 'Tori's reaction was the best part X3 (His bewildered/subdued state was a nice change from his usual cynicism)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 pm

@Itera: Yeahh I agree I felt bad for Yuu. I mean if would have gotten mad as well if I was in Yuu's shoes. XD
Hahaha I loved it when Chiaki yelled at Tori. To be honest I got another mini heart attack when he yelled. XDD
And yes Tori's expression! He's always so poker faced so it was nice to see another expression on his face~ It was cute. X3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:01 am

The recent episode I actually liked it a lot.

I knew eventually they would do a 'misunderstanding' episode. You know?
And yeah YuuxChiaki happened. =/ To be honest I thought they would go 'further' (XD), but I was REALLY suprised when Chiaki punched him. o__o
And dawww middle schooler Chiaki is super cute!
fox 2
But ugh this episode made me feel bad for Yuu! I even cried a little when he said, "Why can't it be me?" T__T
This is why I hate love triangles. They always make you all happy for the original couple, but then you just feel guilty about being happy for the original couple because of the 'left behind' person is all sad now.
oni07
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:07 am

@Will: I agree! It's so hard not to feel bad for the left out person in a love triangle. Perhaps we shall see Yuu get into a relationship. I mean, it seems that Yokozawa is getting one, and I think they both deserve happiness..
And Middle School student Chiaki XDD So adorable! (He's rather adorable in general though. I just want to give him a hug sometimes.) It makes sense why those two have been so enamored with him for so long.

GAH. These episodes. I probably looked like an idiot, making a bunch of weird gestures with my hands and whispering to myself. (Since I'm supposed to be asleep ^^Wink It's weird how much I adore Hatori/Chiaki - I used to absolutely despise the pairing in the beginning, but I've come to love them SO much.
Our darling (?) Chiaki was as dense as ever, and the beginning scene... ^///^ So cute. I love those two. (obviously T_T)
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:18 pm

@Itera: I felt the same way! I mean I didn't really like Tori/Chiaki, but this second season has already made me want more episodes of them. XD

But the next episode is a Takano/Ritsu one! But I just hope that Yukina/Kisa will AT LEAST get 3 episodes....because I was kinda unhappy that they only had 2 episodes last season. =/
But I have this gut feeling that they they will have 2 episodes again this season.....
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:23 am

@Will: Oh. I agree. Whole heartedly. As much as I love Takano/Ritsu... I NEED MY YUKINA/KISA DXXX
but I don't know if there's enough material to give them more than two episodes. (not that Hatori/Chiiaki have... you know, any material at all to go off of. ^^Wink

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:14 pm

@Itera: Yeah true. But Yukina/Kisa did have quite a lot of chapters in the manga so I hope at least one of the episodes will be from the manga.
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:20 pm

@Will: Oh defiantly. I'll be upset it they don't Dx
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:15 pm

The recent episode actually made me cry a little. ;w;
IT.WAS.JUST.SO.CUTE. X3

The next episode is about.......Isaka's childhood??? o__O
Yay but.....
I WANT YUKINA AND KISA NAOOOOO!!!!!!
T____T
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:04 am

@Will: Oh god. You too? ;A; I was tearing up... (RITSU WAS SO SWEET xDD)
I used to be able to honestly say that Yukina/Kisa was my favorite pairing. By a long shot.
Now I like them all so much, and within the same range, that it's too much sweetness to bear >///<
YESSSSS~!!!! Next episode is part of Junjou Mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B-but... WE"RE ALMOST HALF WAY THROUGH THE SEASON ALREADY oni032

Last edited by Itera on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:11 pm

@Itera: I know right?!?! Now I love all the couples equally~
Ohh it is? *has to read Junjou Mistake now* XDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Ahh newest episode was great~
Though I think it would have been better off as a OVA than part of SH... but at least we got it at all.

What I think I enjoyed most about it was un-stereotypical rolls of the characters. Isaka was very driven, and he was the one who made all the moves towards Asahina, while the latter was much more submissive. i don't know. Just the fact that their relationship is so different from other shounen-ai/yaoi made me happy.
But I really liked the way they handled the episode, though I think poor Isaka's depression could have been more evident.. but it was cute x3

On another note, I found a place where there are translations being posted of Yokozawa Takafumi no Baii... right here > http://september.strawberrywine.org/
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:19 am

@Itera: I agree. I think it should have been an OVA, but oh well. I think they'll add OVA's though to this season....Hopefully.

But yes this was very cute~~ And Usagi as a middle or high school student was adorable~ =w= And little Isaka was adorable too. X3 This relationship was really cute~~ =w=

WHOOOOT!!! Thank you for the link!!! ;w;

where art thou Yukina/Kisa episodes? They seriously like to make us wait. XDD

But dang the next episode looks spiffy. Everyone is sparkling~ ;w;
Back to top Go down
Itera

Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:25 am

@Will: They better have more OVA's D:< ^^;

Sparkles *O* I've been looking forward to the next episode though.... the whole sort of confrontation between whats-her-name and Onodera. (< That moment when I know all the guys names in BL, but carelessly cast the female characters put of my memory Except for the little kids. =w=)

Oh my god I read all the available chapters (at the time)of Yokozawa no Baii last night. adfjkljcvs jmclk. Kirishima's pretty... hot. What with his teasing and all. And Yokozawa is surprisingly sweet. Him and Hiyori XDDDDDDD Daily updates... that's pretty intense. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: Anime-
Jump to: