HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:31 pm

@Will: Haha, good plan, good plan. I think I'll watch one a week like I was planning... so about 24 weeks of SH. That sounds pretty nice x)
And I suppose I could reread the manga as well - that can't hurt anything. And it'll be a nice refreshment of memory...
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-absence-of-eternity.tumblr.com
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:48 pm

@Itera: Ohh that sounds like a nice idea~ I think I shall do the same too~
I reread the manga all the time because I'm too impatient for the new chapter to come out XDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:52 pm

@Will: Glad you think so ^^

xDDD I try to avoid doing so , but then I keep forgetting what happened so I have to from time to time
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:59 pm

@Itera: That's true too. I have a really bad memory so I sometimes have to reread where I they left off. Especially when they go on to a couple, but then they go back to another couple and then vice versa. XDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:02 pm

@Will: adjkl YES. I always get extremely confused when it jumps to Kisa and Yukina for some reason. And then when it jumps back to Onodera and Takano I get confused again - just not as much.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:04 am

@Itera: Exactly!!! Plus they leave it at a cliffhanger sometimes and then you're waiting for the next chapter, but it's a chapter of another couple and then you're like, "Wait.......what about the other couple?"
Nakamura Shungiku....always tricking us. XD
Back to top Go down
Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:07 am

@Will: YES. It gets really annoying, because one month you're fawning over how sweet one couple is, then suddenly you're back with the other couple wondering what the hell just happened. Then you have to reread up till that point again so it makes even a little bit of sense - and even then it doesn't always click. Then of course once that is all over with, it happens again. :'D
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:13 am

@Itera: Bahahahaha yeah! So true! XD But with the new (well now kind of old) chapter with Yukina/Kisa it ended all well, but I have this feeling that with the next couple they might have a cliffhanger sort of thing.....knock on wood.... XDD

I think Nakamura only does this with SH because with Junjou Romantica it always ends well and there's only a few times it's a cliffhanger. owo
Back to top Go down
Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:19 am

@Will: Ah yes.... that would not be surprising in the slightest. Though I hope that it all goes well.
You know- that's true. I wonder if it's because it's her newer series so she wants to make it more diverse from previous works, or draw it out more... or... hmmm.. I don't know ^^; The possibilities are numerous.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:22 pm

@Itera: Hmmm maybe so~ :O
And have you noticed her drawing is getting more and more crisp and clean? (doesn't really know how to explain it) XDD
But I sometimes go back and read old chapter from Junjou and then I read the new chapters and her drawing is so much different!
I mean her drawings are super good, but they have changed. Have you noticed that too? Or is it just me? XD
Back to top Go down
Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:49 am

@Will: No, no, I've noticed it too. I think I prefer the way they look now, compared to how they used to be. I mean, her art style is great overall - she's an amazing artist, but the cleaner artwork looks a lot more professional and is aesthetically appealing to the eye. I mean, compared to her early works like Hybrid Child, and early Junjou...
I actually found a really early work of her's the other day. At least I think it was her's... the cover looked like her work.... but the actual manga drawings were sorta...bizarre O.o
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:48 pm

@Itera:
Itera wrote:
I mean, her art style is great overall - she's an amazing artist, but the cleaner artwork looks a lot more professional and is aesthetically appealing to the eye. I mean, compared to her early works like Hybrid Child, and early Junjou...

Yeah exactly! Like with her older drawings all their faces were....narrow. o_O But with the latest drawings they got so much better~
Plus...don't you think she adds a heck of a lot flowers and sparkles? I mean I don't mind them, but there's always so much of them compared to her older stuff. XDDD To be honest, I think it makes the characters cuter. =3=
But I'm really glad that she's changing (but not drastically changing) some things. She should challenge some more and test out stuff some more and take risks some more with SH~ You know? XD
Back to top Go down
Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:25 pm

@Will: Agreed - I feel like the bodies were more disproportional back at the beginning(Egoist is what made me notice it I think, even if they are my fav couple of Junjou) and as time went on, the characters started looking more realistic (body wise) and plausible. Her older works seemed much more like sketches as well ^^
I think the almost... overdose of sparkles and flowers really adds to it - it creates that warm fuzzy feeling that fangirls love so much about it. It creates the overall atmosphere and makes the series what it is - I mean, the sparkles have to have a little bit to do with the universal love for Yukina. I think at least.
It has to be a factor.
Anyways ^^; I agree that she should challenge herself, and try new things for SIH- she will probably go a long way if she continues what she's doing and tries new ideas out from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:53 pm

@Itera: Yeah! And also I've noticed that when the character was glancing at the side or something their eye was not symmetrical. XDD But now she has been improving a lot and it's super good! 8D
Ohh I see~ Yup I have that warm feeling when I see all the flowers and sparkles (that kinda sounds strange but oh well..) XD Plus the lovely BGM you add in your head while your reading SH XDD
Yeah! Also I don't think other fangirls would mind about her challenging new things with SH~ ...well hopefully

On another note: You know on each Ritsu/Takano chapter she adds that "xxx days until Ritsu completely falls in love"
I seriously can't wait for that chapter where he completely falls in love with Takano. I would be crying a river once that day comes.
I bet Nakamura will have Ritsu say, 'I love you' but always get interupted or something until that day comes. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:40 am

@Will: Agreed - I was looking at some early and later drawings of her sketches, to get an idea of how to draw eyes from sideview, and she has improved SO much.
Haha, yeah.. I know what you mean. It's as if the equation: sparkles+sweet music+two hot guys together = Incurable Fangirls xDD
Hopefully not - other fangirls however can be quite closed minded, but I suppose you would have to be rather open minded in some aspects in order to accept guy/guy relationships in anime and real life ^^

FFFF- I'm going to die on that day. =_____= or stay in bed all day crying or giggling and eating sweets feeling good about the world, until I realize that the wait is all over.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:08 am

@Itera: Haha yeah!!! XD
Itera wrote:
FFFF- I'm going to die on that day. =_____= or stay in bed all day crying or giggling and eating sweets feeling good about the world, until I realize that the wait is all over.
I shall do the same. XDD

Although I think Nakamura should take the risk because I've never seen an SH hater before...not on Tumblr, Youtube, etc.
So there's basically no risk in it at all...? XDDD
-questioning myself- XDDD
Back to top Go down
Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:19 am

@Will: I have seen a few SH haters on tumblr before - they believe it's the same thing as Junjou Romantica, and that it's completely stupid, but with no justifiable reasons. (I mean JR and SH are two completely different things altogether. All though there are a few parallels, there really is no use in comparing them)
In any case I also think she should take that risk as well - it could probably take the story so much further, as well as the art work, and it could just improve further and further..
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:26 pm

@Itera: Really?!?!?! .....T______________________T
Pfftt with no reasons then they shouldn't hate it. =__=
Yeah! I mean Usami's name pops up in SH, but there's many reasons why that is. People these days.
Back to top Go down
Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:40 am

@Will: Yeah... and unfortunately some of the fans are a little weird too. T_T no offense to them, but I've gotten really weird reviews to my short SH Drabble I did -_-
Anyhow ^^
I finally listened to the characters songs today wahhhhh So beautiful
XDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:07 am

@Itera: Lol like how weird? XDDD

Right?!?!? ;w;
One day. Just one day. I want to meet these seiyuus. They should hold a seiyuu event, videotape it, put it on Youtube, sub it, and then everyone shall be happy. ~o~
Back to top Go down
Itera

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:17 am

@Will: So my drabble took place during the frame of time after Yokozawa drunkenly invites Kirishima to drink with him, and that whole area in which he can't remember anything. And Kirishima rightly interprets this as being heartbreak, most likely of "first love" and then I get all these comments saying that yes it's a good fic, but Kirishima is his first love -_- I mean I know that the story says something along the lines of Yokozawa falling properly in love with him as a first... but stilll. It was just sorta weird. ^^;

YES. That would make my life. I've seen a video in which they discuss SH, but it's not really live -they're just sitting at a table in some random room. But really.. that would be great. I would somehow scrape up enough money to go to it if they did xP
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!   Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:09 pm

@Itera: Ohhh.....those kind of people... XD

Oh nice you watched that one? XD
That was so funny. XD I can't wait for the other parts. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi 2!