Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice's emergence from the Abyss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RavenGil-Chan

RavenGil-Chan

Alice's emergence from the Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Alice's emergence from the Abyss   Alice's emergence from the Abyss EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:30 am

So, my friend and I were trying to construct a timeline of the PH world, and it's been very difficult to figure out exact dates. Who knew that a entity that can warp time would screw with people's heads. Mad Anyways, I was concerned with Alice's emergence from the Abyss. As far as I know, she came out as a young girl, not as a baby. Lacie was impregnated a week before she was cast down into the abyss by the current Glen, which meant that at least nine months had to pass before the twins being born and years passing before Alice came out of the abyss only a few days after Lacie went down. Does anyone know how this came to be? As far what has been said, people can only move in future from the abyss; and it seems to appear that the Will of the Abyss is under this same restriction, except for this one instance.

My theories are that Alice/Alyss managed to control the flow of time to allow the twins to age to how they look in the manga. Two, that Lacie never actually had twins and instead split herself into two somehow. (I know that's farfetched, but this is based off of Alice in Wonderland....insanity is the norm in that world. And how would Levi know that Lacie had twins?) One half is the B-rabbit (Alice) and went out to the real world, only to get locked up in a tower by Glen and the other half was her insane half, the one that likes dancing the rain of blood that became infused with the Abyss and ultimately became the Will of the Abyss.
What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Alyss

Alyss

Alice's emergence from the Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's emergence from the Abyss   Alice's emergence from the Abyss EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Yea, I don't see something as normal as Lacie having twins to be as imaginative as the mangaka is capable of. She likes a lot of twists =_= I always thought the fact that the letters in Lacie can also spell Alice to be something she'd eventually reveal as important. Lacie was altered, or became the core of the abyss herself. Her realities are now 2 fold.

I don't think a time line is a plausible concept for the abyss ._. So the idea of her having twins is also acceptable. But it's definitely something to discuss! Let's do it!! >D
Back to top Go down

Alice's emergence from the Abyss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Pandora Hearts :: Manga Discussion-
Jump to: