Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retrace 71

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedEyedGhost

RedEyedGhost

Retrace 71 Empty
PostSubject: Retrace 71   Retrace 71 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 pm

What a cute, sweet, and sad chapter. Only PH can pull off all three at once! Alyss passing Lacie's memories on to Jack was so touching. I was never sure if Lacie actually cared about anything, but this gave her a real human self. Her interactions with the Will were nice too. And it looks like Oz loves Lacie deeply too, so I wonder how he'll feel and what side he'll be on once Jack's motives regarding Lacie's wish are fully revealed. Jack was great in this chapter. Loved the omake. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilightvisions.com
Akkie

Akkie

Retrace 71 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrace 71   Retrace 71 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:18 am

I've been saying this a million times now, but might as well...

Alice "childishly playing" with Oz made me think of Oz doing the same with poor little Gil. Alice biting Oz's cheek made me explode into a pile of fluff, too.

Knowing MochiJun-sensei and that ending, we're definitely gonna get something mood-whiplashingly depressing and explanation-filled next chapter, after the bittersweet fluff that is this chapter. Perhaps the nature of the B-Rabbit chain?

And yes, the omake and recaps are the only perfect solaces of comedy... (I actually busted a gut at super-shoujo-style Jack) And was it just me, or did Leon look like Sakutaro in that color illustration?
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Precious Hair - San

Precious Hair - San

Retrace 71 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrace 71   Retrace 71 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:10 pm

RedEyedGhost wrote:
Alyss passing Lacie's memories on to Jack was so touching. I was never sure if Lacie actually cared about anything, but this gave her a real human self.

I totally agree. From everything we’ve seen of Lacie, I was convinced she was some kind of cold and somehow cruel girl. But this chapter shows us a creature that actually cared about something, her rabbit-dolls, her children. She did have feelings after all.

Akkie wrote:
Knowing MochiJun-sensei and that ending, we're definitely gonna get something mood-whiplashingly depressing and explanation-filled next chapter, after the bittersweet fluff that is this chapter.

I think the end of this manga is very close and therefore suppose all the next chapters to be very explanatory ones. The fact is there are still so many things left to be explained, and yes, they will be painful and angsty, but I just can’t wait for reading them! XD

I always thought Oz was so cute, but I could have never expected him to be a plushy. I’m still trying to recover from the overwhelming knowledge of the previous chapter that he was not a human being that became a chain but rather an object that became a chain!

I just keep asking myself this: If Oz was born as a human, he must be B-Rabbit’s vessel. Then, if he is a vessel, shouldn’t there be another conscience inside him (that conscience being the baby the chain took as a vessel)?
I mean, look at Elliot. He was a vessel, the chain lived inside him, but he was there, there was a boy named Elliot inside with the chain, right?
Then, where is human-Oz? Is there a human-Oz? Could a human baby be born empty, with just one chain inside? :S
Actually, that’s the only explanation that seems to fit here, as he was punished by the sin of being him (meaning the chain), but that sounds a little off to me… Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://rastodocaracol.blogspot.com/
Howl

Howl

Retrace 71 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrace 71   Retrace 71 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:52 am

So many feeling about this chapter, OzBunny and Alice were adorable, I love that she named him after Oswald, it's cute. but once again the end reminds me I've never wanted to give a hug to fictional characters as much as I want to just hug near everyone in PH >.<

Back to top Go down
Alice Baskerville

Alice Baskerville

Retrace 71 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrace 71   Retrace 71 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:50 pm

I don't understand this chapter! But it was super super cute. oni03
Alice abusing Oz, did remind me of Oz abusing Gilbert. Haha!
Everybody keeps saying that Levy is Alice's dad, but we don't know that yet. Sighs.
POOR OZ. I feel so bad. But I'm not surprised. Its like Alice in Wonderland. Somebody has to be the Rabbit some how. I knew Oz was the rabbit from the start. The hints of rabbits on him on pictures that she draws. Its so obvious. JUN IS A TROLLED <3. Good think I love her. I gotta say. Jun Mochizuki is better than Yana Toboso. OMG. DID I JUST SAY THAT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Anyways. They should make a game out of Pandora Hearts! Hahah! This Mind fuckery is insane.

WE WANT A SEASON 2!!
The fan demand it!!
I'm surprise it isn't popular like Kuroshitsuji.
SIGHS. Life is like this.
People just watch the anime, and go WTF.
People just read the manga, and go HELL YES.
I recommend the Manga.
My opinion.

italy1
HOW CUTE!!! ^
Back to top Go down
http://pandoradubbed.webs.com/apps/profile/?code=profile.setting
Sponsored content

Retrace 71 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retrace 71   Retrace 71 Empty

Back to top Go down

Retrace 71
Page 1 of 1