Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?

Go down 
+6
Xerxes Break
Japanese Duck
Akkie
Oz Vessalius
Konpeito
Cheshire break
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshire break

Cheshire break

The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? Empty
PostSubject: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:26 am

What's the first anime that you watched, my first anime i watched was NARUTO, i knew it from my cousins, they were watching it, and i watched Naruto with them and liked it.
Back to top Go down
Konpeito

Konpeito

The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:22 pm

You seem to have posted this is the wrong thread, it was sapose to be posted in the below anime section "Anime + Manga" - "Anime" you posted in the "Pandora Hearts" - "Anime" thread.

Anyway my first anime was Tsubasa Chronicle~ <3

Perfect choice for a first anime! fox 11
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:43 am

I'll move this to the right section soon~ (once I figure out how to use my modly-duties, that is...)

My early anime days are kinda blurred together. It was either Sailor Moon, Yugioh, or Pokemon. One of those.

The first anime I acknowledged as being an anime was Shinzo. It aired on one of Disney's sub-channels, although I can't remember which. I remember saying to myself, "It's one of those Japanese shows with cats!".

xD;; From there I hopped from show to show and some how ended up where I am today.
Back to top Go down
Akkie

Akkie

PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:12 pm

The only first anime I'm sure of is Pokemon.

There were lots more anime that I knew I watched while watching Pokemon, as well, but I don't remember any of them clearly...

(All I know is that some of them were the humongous robo kinds of anime.)
Back to top Go down
http://arlekaakun.deviantart.com/
Japanese Duck

Japanese Duck

PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:56 am

I believe the first anime I really watched all the way through was Shugo Chara.

I watched small bits of Naruto before because my brother used to watch it all the time. Though I didn't really "watch" it.

The reason I watched the shugo chara anime, is because my grandma thought I might like the manga, which I did. I found an anime for it afterwards. Thus, making it my first anime.

However, the first manga I got that actually made me delve into the anime/manga world is Guaken Alice. That's the first manga I ever got. I didn't watch the anime for that one though.
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:30 pm

moved topic Smile

my first anime was pokemon :3
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:06 pm

My first anime would probably be Pokemon, but one that I considered to be my first actual anime show would be Cardcaptor Sakura. X3
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 am

Hmm going years and years back when I was about 6 and knew nothing about Anime.. I watched one called Samurai Pizza Cats. I just saw it as a fun cartoon back then.
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Hells yeah, me too, It was so funny, probs because the translation was just ignored and they made... well, what we got Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:12 pm

lol thats true, XD
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:49 pm

The first anime I watched was Pokemon for sure.
Back to top Go down
ManOfMysteryDLTN
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
ManOfMysteryDLTN

PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Same as Secret for mine, I just didnt realise at the time cos I was only 6... first one that I knew was an anime was Akira... I was 9 :S
Back to top Go down
Bakura

Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:20 am

Sailor Moon was another one that I watched early on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?   The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself? Empty

Back to top Go down

The first anime you've watched and how did you know about it or did you know by yourself?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Anime + Manga [SPOILERS] :: Anime-
Jump to: