Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Nai nods, smiling

Snow blinks "really?"
---
Hirato walks in and looks at the video "my my what's this."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Jiki: theres many rare flowers out there some are almost on the way of been extincted which means there none left
-------------
Yogi: Kazumi filmed it not us,, we know it's not Myuu cause shes too innocent

Akari: Hirato can you confiscated this and keep it with you and get rid of that video for us, I'll be having words with that girl later (Akari freezes as he heard Kagiri shout out Myuu's name from the cam recorder) YOGI SWITCH THAT THING OFF

Yogi: (does so) if that varuga was sleepign with that other varuga why did he call out our daughters name

Akari: DON'T ASK ME JUST GET RID OF IT NOW

Yogi: waah Akari is scary (hides behind Hirato giving him the camera)
--------------------
Kazumi: so thats it

Kiharu: yeah theres not much about me to say, but i want to be humen again which i know will never happen

Kazumi: you never know (kisses Kiharu's check) tell you what lets go for a walk, am not rushing this date, am starting to like you and i want to take things slow if thats ok with you

Kiharu: blushes and nods) ok you have a deal
Back to top Go down
https://pandoraheaven.rpg-board.net
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Snow blinks "really?"
---
Hirato smirks, taking the camera and putting it in his pocket "now now Hirato, no need to get your panties in a twist." he winked then left
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Jiki: yeah, because alot of the rain forests are destoryed where most flowers live, they get destoryed, people like myself will try are best to grow these flowers again
------------------
Akari: I have every right too get my pants in a twist, shes my daughter he was calling out

Yogi: hey good side to it, he was doing it to that guy, i'll treat you to some coffee Akari, you need it

Walks off with Akari to try and cool his head off
---------------
Iva: (sees Hirato) hey what do you have there Hirato
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Snow hugs him "t-that's so sad..."
---
Hirato shows Iva the video
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Myuu comes out the shower and gets on her bed and notices her sweets are gone

Myuu: ehhhhhhh where did my stash of sweets go, also someones changed the beds, do you think who ever was in heard us (turns red with embrassment and hides her face in her pillow)
-------------------
Iva: woah this is so going on the internet, that red hair doesn't seem like he's enjoying throw oh well its still going up on the internet (steels the cam of Hirato and kisses him on the check while running off)
-------------------
Jiki: i know so people like us keep them growing here how about you help plant these seeds
---------------------
Kiharu: hey shall we go back to the ship am worried about Kagiri, you know with him getting shot the other day

Kazumi: yeah lets go back besides i left something in the room i don't want my dads getting there hands on
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Hirato sighs "good girl Iva." he smirked, he couldn't resist the temptation of putting it on the internet himself.
---
Snow looks at him "e-eh but I..."
---
Kagiri blushed, before lying on his bed "i'm gonna sleep..." he went to sleep again
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Myuu gets out of bed and kneels on the floor by Kagiri's bed and watches him sleep. Myuu smiles at her new lover and holds onto his hand.                          

Kiharu and Kazumi walk in

Kazumi: Myuu you should get back into bed your still recovering

Myuu: (shakes her head) I just want to watch him sleep for abit

Kiharu: so did Kagiri finish revealing himself I kinda didnt finish the job off. And why is he clean now

Kazumi: its very obvious he had a shower morron
-----------------------
Jiki: here let me show you (helps snow to plant a flower seed)
-----------------------
Iva goes into her room transferring the video to her laptop and starts to upload it online
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Kagiri threw something at Kiharu whilst still asleep
---
Snow blushed slightly, but tried her best, a little scared
---
Hirato hugs Iva "hmm... you have the same thinking as me~"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Kiharu: I take that as a yes

Kazumi: how about you go and take a shower in that room you need it (points to the bathroom)

Kiharu: fine (goes for a shower)

Myuu: how did your date go big sister

Kazumi: it went well. Kiharu hes my boyfriend now but where taking it slow. Were you and Kagiri ok

Myuu: (blushes) yeah. Where dating now too (still holding onto kagiri's hand)

Kazumi: you really love him huh

Myuu: yeah I dont think I could live without him I love him so much
-------------
Iva: I guess we do Hirato hey lets go out for wine and a meal later
--------------
Jiki: (finishes planting the flower wiyh snow and hands her the watering can) you use this to spinkle the water on the flower
-----------------
Yotaka wakes up next to Tsubame naked his memories have all come back to him after getting drunk but he couldnt remember sleeping with Tsubame. Yotaka blushes seeing his twin he was very happy that he finally can remember her
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Kagiri was fast asleep
---
Hirato sighs "Fine~"
---
Snow was being super careful to not ruin anything, she was shaking slightly
---
Tsubame was hugging Yotaka, whilst being asleep
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Kiharu: (comes back) am not showering in there it looks like someone did the do in there

Myuu: ehhhhhhh how can you tell

Kiharu: I just can

Kazumi: myuu you know something dont you

Myuu: it was......our parents
---------------------
Iva: I will behave I promise
----------------
Yotaka: I dont remember what happened. Tsubame how could I forget you (kisses Tsubame on the cheek)
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Hirato chuckled "good girl."
---
Tsubame smiled
---
Snow looked at Jiki when she was finished "d-did I do good?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Kiharu: (sits on the bed) I cant help but believe that I could smell kagiris scent in there

Kazumi: (lays down on the bed resting her head on kiharus crotch) how can you tell its kagiri

Kiharu: well I have a good scene of smell besides you had me make love to him so thats how I know its his scent

Myuu: ok I helped him to realise him self in the shower... but I love him so much so I didnt mind helping him.

Kazumi: well am shocked I didnt think you would ever get laid Myuu am soproud of you

Kiharu: what was it like having him do it to you

Myuu: am not telling you that you perv (tries to hide her face in kagiris hand)
-------------------------------
Jiki: well done you did well watering that plant here have this as a token for helping me out (gives snow a book on rare and destinked plant
-----------------------
Yotaka: Tsubame I remember everything now. But can you tell me what happened last night its all ablur and my head hurts

Last edited by Xerxes Break on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Snow blushed "t-thank you."
---
Tsubame kissed his cheek and told him
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:20 am

Jiki: your very welcolm snow. Listen here, your welcolm to come and see the plants any time you want, if your good I will take you out with me next time I go to the garden store.
----------------------------
Yotaka: I see so I got my memories back by getting drunk then we did the do, hey tsubame I know your my sister but will you be my lover
----------------------
Myuu: (falls a sleep by Kagiri's bed still holding his hand)

Kiharu: well am shocked I didnt think kagiri would be so fast in a relationship I thought maybe hed take it slow like we are

Kazumi: I thought the same about Myuu, just goes to show how much they love each other

Kiharu: well am gonna draw on there faces (pulls a pen out)

Kazumi: go right a head (sits up letting kiharu get up)

Kiharu draws on kagiris face and then draws on myuus face after drawing he picks myuu up placing her  on top of kagiri having her head resting on his chest. Kazumi takes a few photos on her phone.
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:48 pm

Snow blushed "re-really!"
---
Tsubame nods "of course."
---
Kagiri groaned slightly, rubbing his eyes "whats happening...?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:42 pm

Myuu: (still sleeping she hugs kagiri in her sleep, she had big kid writen on her fore head and a few doodles on her face)

Kagiri had googles boy loves big kid writen on his forehead along with a few doddles on his face

Kiharu: oh nothing me and kazumi were just talking shes my girlfriend

Kazumi: kagiri, myuu fell a sleep on the floor holding your hand and well this ideot picked her up and put her on top of you he also drew on you both
-------------------------
Yotaka: that makes me so happy I loved you more then a sister for a very long time (hugs tsubame close to his naked body)
----------------------
Jiki: hey uf its ok with your parents I can take you to the first ship to see my other green house with more plants in
---------------
Iva and hirato order there food and as they wait iva shares out the wine between them

Iva: can I ask you something hirato
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:41 am

Kagiri kicked Kiharu right where it hurts
---
Tsubame giggled
---
Snow looked at Gareki and Nai
---
Hirato looks at her "what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Myuu falls off the bed as kagiri moved to kick kiharu

Myuu: (wakes up) huh why do I feel like I fell out of bed

Kazumi: because you just did ideot

Kiharu: wahhhhhh that really hurts dude (falls on the floor holding on his sow manhood)

Kazumi: kagiri you know when you moved to kick my ideot boyfriend you cause myuu to fall on the floor poor move mate

Myuu: what are you talking about kazumi (she has no memory of sleep on kagiri)
--------------------
Yotata:I better get up I need to apologise to gareki for not remembering him

Yotaka gets out of bed putting underwear on and turns to his sister

Yotaka: and am very sorry I forgot about you to Tsubame will you forgive me
-------------------
Gareki: I dont know we just got snow back

Jiki: I understand. You and nai can come too if if makes you both feel more comftable
-----------------------
Iva: have you seen Tsukumo around I havnt seen her in ages I know she loved yogi and it made her sad seeing yogi and akari together
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Kagiri pulled Myuu back him, hugging her close "sorry... kiharu was being a jerk."
---
Tsubame giggled "of course." she got dressed
---
Nai hugged Gareki "Whatever Gareki wants."
---
Hirato looked at her "I have. she mainly wanted to go on missions to get away from it... but she wishes them the best." he smiled "she's such a sweet girl."
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:14 pm

Myuu: I forgive you so what happened. And um someone drew on your face

Kazumi: kiharu drew on you both (hands kagiri and myuu a face wipe)

Kiharu: that really hurts. Kagiri for that I will give you round two of love making

Myuu: (cleans her face and then sumons her rose vine swords and sumons a rose vine cadge around kiharu) your staying in there till you behave

Kiharu: but hey he will enjoy round two I will let him take the lead in making love to me (hes joking)
----------------------------
Yotaka finshes getting dressed and waits for Tsubame so they can find gareki together
----------------
Gareki: sure but can we find melon first before we leave

Jiki: sure
----------------------
Iva: I see maybe Tsukumo will have her chance with yogi one day who knows. Hey we should do this more offten having dinner together
------------------------
Else where uro logs onto his laptop to look a hire new varugas to work for him and comes across the video iva uploaded . Uro presses play and stops it after one minute.

Uro: you have got to be kidding me so thats what those ideots are doing now making dirty videos of them selfs. Am disgusted
Back to top Go down
Ngu Break

Ngu Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:33 am

Kagiri glares "no."
---
Tsubame hugged Yotaka, and went to find Gareki
---
Snow smiled a bit, she hugged Gareki before going back to look at the flowers
---
Hirato sighs "but I don't have the money to i'm afraid."
---
Rie glares at the video "i'm killing those two. Mira we're going somewhere." someone had sent her the link and she wasn't impressed.
---
Ngu looked at Melon "so your Gareki-chan's son huh~"
Back to top Go down
Xerxes Break
Admin of Pandora
Admin of Pandora
Xerxes Break

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Kazumi: Kiharu Freeze (Sumons her ice swords and turns Kiharu into and ice staue) I can't belive him

Myuu: Kazumi whats that by your feet

Kazumi: eh a photo (picks it up and looks at it) hey Kagiri question is this you and Kiharu as kids if so your mothers are so pretty (she thinks Mira and ruby are kagiri and Kiharu's mums)

Myuu: Really I wanna see (looks at the photo) wow your sooo cute as a child Kagiri, hey but isn't that girl with red hair look more like his sister than his mother she seems very young same goes for that other lady
-------------------------------------
Yotaka: Oi Gareki

Gareki: huh, Yotaka so have you remembered yet

Yotaka: yeah am very sorry Gareki that i forgot, but I don't think I could ever forgive you for walking out on us, why did you push me that day

Gareki: you see Yotaka I walked out on you and Tsubame because I wanted to earn money to pay for your grandfathers hospital bills, and i pushed you that day as i didn't want you getting hurt or involed in what i was doing
--------------------------------------------
Iva: I can pay once in a while too silly besides I've liked you for a very long time
-----------------------------
Melon: yeah but he's mean to me all the time he always puts me in that when ever i turn into a niji (points to the hamster cadge and hamster ball)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval   Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Cute RP for Karneval
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5