Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

Today Today Today - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:31 pm

I believe Im slowly recovering. I have a lil cough still and a drippy nose
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:07 am

oh wow today was GREAT... XD

ok so in spanish it wasnt a really good start....we had a sub and we all found out that our regular teacher (that sucks) is coming back..... =_= we were all angered but we couldnt really show our anger when the adminstrator was there so ya..... we thought our regular teacher was fired forever but we were all angry when we found out that she is coming back...ugh...but then...in science me and my friend were passing our notebooks back and forth and we were drawing harry potter stick figures and we were making fun of them. it was so funny. my friend sent a text from my phone to her phone -_- and then my teacher yelled at me to put away my phone -_- but it was a pretty fun class. dance wasnt very fun....we were dancing to hip-hop (ugh) and country and then indie music...i was like "seriously?! wtf....." and we did a combo across the floor.....who does that? jeeze.... Lit. was fun. we watched a movie and we had to take notes. the first 20 min i was focusing and then i gave up. then we went on youtube on my friends phone and watched south park harry potter and me and my friend could NOT stop laughing....it was wayyyyy to funny... then my friend was like "look a scarecrow!!" (even though it was a crow.... XD ) i was trying to take a pic of it but that failed. but if you look closely crows are really pretty.... O_O ya i said that outloud and all my friends were like WTF.... hahahaah XD it was funnnnn... oh and then i played cooking mama on my friends itouch. it was really fun even though i failed. XD yup that was my day. oh ya!! then my friend played alll my music that i recorded....OUTLOUD....and they were basically Vocaloid and other Jap songs. yup it was pretty special. she was cracking up while i was like -_- chyeaaahhh....
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:43 am

ugh today was ok i guess....

in math my teacher was in the worst mood ever!!!!! she was obviously having a bitch fit. XD but that class was boring as usual. everyone got a really bad grade on there tests and of course i probably have the lowest grade. XD then we had dance and it was partnering which wa easy cus we did it last year...pretty awkward at some points but yaaa..... then we had geography and we watched a movie. if we took notes you get extra credit but i was the only one who didnt cus i would have written just two letters... i cant follow that story if im taking notes and if i just watch the movie then i would get it so i went with option number two even though i would have gotten extra credit but i guess not.... lunch we talked about our childhood and its was soooooo funny XD and then we had a free period. we went to the library =P
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:25 am

bleehhh thank gawd its friday...

in spanish i slept and i kinda sit in the middle and the teacher didnt even notice.... -_- idiot. oh well i had a good nap. =D then we had science and i was playing on my friends itouch which was really fun =D then we had math and it was boring. we had to do a page all together as a class while our teacher talked cus she was complaining that she talks too much. so instead of participating i was doing the homework...oh gawd in dance....we had tap....and me and some people could NOT do it.....like me >_< i could not do anything in that class expect just banging my foot on the ground..... -_- yaaa it was TERRIBLE...Lit was ok. our friend brought over some asian food which was AMAZING....yaa....then we had to draw in Geography. we had to draw Haiti and some other countries. oh! and then on the bus we saw an accident. it was terrible. i think someone got ran over...it was scary... O_O we saw the guy on the ground and the ambulance 
people were doing CPR. it looked terrible...
sorry about that weird font. i accidentaly
pressed the button to make it into japanese letters. and this is what ahppens when you press it back to english words.... 
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:59 am

Today was kinda fun : D

School was so-so. I had a bunch of tests but thankfully I barely passed them all. During the last 30 min of work time since I'd finished all my work I started writing plots for doujins I wanna work on. One of my classmates was looking over my shoulder so hopefully she didn't see what I wrote ^^' it was nothing bad at all, I just don't want her to think I'm a freak for writing a bunch of Japanese names down haha. After school I got ready to go see a movie with my youth group. I'm just about to call my friend to see if she's gonna come or not but she calls me instead. She said "Yeah, my mom saw the preview for that movie and she said it's too scary looking for me and I agree...well bye!" -_-' I very rarely get annoyed with people but that just really got on my wick. She needs to grow up, seriously. The movie was really good actually <3 I got all choked up at the end. The main guy was kinda cute but I think one of the supporting guys was adorable! In one scene he was wearing a t-shirt with a chibi character on it XD Awesome! I also got to snack on a huge soft bread pretzel during the movie...yummm! I had a giggle fit on the ride back to the church from drinking too much lemonade.

And that was pretty much my day~
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:06 am

Today was alright.

I stayed home sick from school since I was feeling dizzy. I layed in bed for a few hours re-reading Full Moon vol.6 over and over until my aunt left for work (Arina Tanemura's art is gorgeous btw <3 ). Later I decided to catch up on some anime and had a Higurashi marathon. I watched episodes 14-22 so I'm almost done!
Spoiler:
After watching some of the amazing horror mystery anime, I played Wii boxing for an hour. I'm almost on my way to pro, just 500 more points to go! The rest of the day I cleaned the house.

Not a very eventful day but it was better than being at school. XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:16 pm

@Oz:

LMAO! Glad to you see are catching up on Higurashi!

I told ya that Mion isn't the one you should worry about...it was Shion. XD

Shion = crazy bitch XD

The nail scene was disturbing...even for me. o__o Not scary disturbing...just disturbing. XD

----------------------------

My day was...tiring. I'm like still dead mode.

When you spend almost 1 week sleeping in till 1-3pm...then suddenly have to get up at 7:30am to take a 3 hour test....yeahhhh it kinda murders all sense of being alive and right there. XD

But I also got in my college application form today! Paid my application fees, and now I just need to get my transscripts, and do my 500 word essay. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:53 am

ughhh i cant sleep till 11...its soo annoying... =P i just stand there in bed and my eyes wont close...so anyways today..spanish was boring of course i dont do anything in that class anymore. the assistant principal or whatever walked in and said, 'there are some things i cant tell you about like Ms. Carey coming back or not...' when i heard that i zoned out... we all basically wanna know if she is coming or not. then he said something about our grades?? ya...then i laughed cus i remembered something funny i think and the he gave me a shot of an evil look...yaa....then we had science and we were doing a lab and our teacher yelled at us cus some of the questions were based on a map and we had to draw on the map and i was sooooo confused so i just kinda quit and my friend was laughing at me....in math i fell asleep the whole class....yaa...dance was ok....my legs were not cooperating with me. i could barely lift them...then in Lit i was listening to my friends ipod and i couldnt really hear the teacher cus our teacher talks quietly...so....in geography was boring. we had to finish these papers and it was boring!!
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:34 am

T_T today was terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so in spanish we were all freaking out if our old teacher was coming back or not cus SOMEBODY couldnt tell us..(stupid assistant principal) so we all kept staring at the door and the people that came in late were like WTF O_O... so yaa... but we had a sub. *phew* in science i was trying to explain the doppleganger. and i understanded it a lot cus i watched Kurokami and they talk a lot about the doppleganger so i was explaining it to her and she was kinda being annoying cus she was freaking out if dopplegangers were real..... -_- ahahah but see how anime can make you learn a lot?!?!?! ok so math my day started to drop....ok so we had to read something from Edgar Allen Poe and it was about a pendulum swinging down onto a guy that was tied down so basically the pendulum was an axe...i hate talking about gory stuff.....when people start explaining and talking about i can kinda feel the pain you know? well yaa...so everybody was like "he gets cut by his waist or his head?" and the people at my table were explaining it and i was obivously dying inside. and when math was over i dashed out of that room..... -_- in dance we had tap and i stood there half the time not knowing what to do....ughhhhh!!! and then lunch......two of my friends just started to talk about horrier movies cus my friend yells out, "I WATCHED FINAL DESTINATION 3!!!!" and then they started a whole conversation about horror movies...i was screaming and covering my ears cus they were explaining things about how people died and more detail and more detail and more.....wahhh!! then i literally bursted out crying....and my friends of course were laughing at me cus they thought it was funny while i was crying and saying stop.... T_T it was terrible!! and then in Lit.........our teacher talked the whole time and then he was talking about a poem that had gore-ish stuff in it and then i cried sorta....and my friends started laughing again.....but thankfully my other friend cheered me up =] then in geography we were allowed to go to the computer lab so we kinda ditched....but then we went back up cus the computer lab started to fill up with 7th graders...yaaa....

so now you kinda know that i hate horror movies... XD but! im fine with anime horror....weird huh? >_< well im overall weird so chyeahh...
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:51 am

Today was pretty good for me : D and I shall say no more~
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:15 pm

@Oz:

In other words...the guy you like *cough*love*chough* talked to you or complimented you.

XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 am

@Gil-

O///////O A-ah! I-I have no idea what you're talking about...and I most certainly do NOT like and or love him at all! The person you speak of is only an...an acquaintance! The only reason I did not say any more is because I felt lazy, ya hear? >/////>
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:55 am

today i had a bagel.

it was yummy
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:40 am

@Oz:

Sureeeee ya were... Today Today Today - Page 8 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:46 pm

XD
nice Vincent
i had one yesterday =D
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:48 am

Today was good =3

My days seem to keep getting better and better lately since I'm no longer anti-social at school XD but sadly one of the new students has a crush on me ;;>.> My friends have been giving me hints that he may have an obsession with me or something. Like a few days ago, I needed an eraser so said "Does anyone have an eraser?" my friend Keli was going to give me hers but the new guy couldn't get over there any faster and let me have his. And apparently he talks about me all the time when he's with other kids...it's kinda creepy D: I need to be on the look out the next time I'm around him. Why is it always the weird ones that like me?! Any who after school my mom rushed over to the parking lot and handed me a package. I special ordered Black Butler vol.1 and I finally got it today <3 I must show my friend Kaoru-chan. Although something tells me that her fav character will probably be the one I despise ;p Oh well. (She still hasnt given me back Pandora Hearts vol.1 darn it.) The rest of the day I did extra homework and drew for a while..and ate pie =w= I love pie.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:55 am

Today I got into a fight against the stairs.

I lost
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:00 am

@Vincent-

*giggles* Tehee XD Nice.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Nightray

Vincent Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:57 pm

not really it was (and still is) very painful
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:41 pm

@Oz:

LMAO! I just got BB Vol. 1 2 days ago! Stupid lazy ass people form Chapters are so slow with putting anything on the shelves. XD

@Vincent:

LMAO! Did they beat you upward or downward?

--------------

I will say my day when I get back from school. XD
Back to top Go down
Ansku

Ansku

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:55 am

God havnt been on here in ages im sowii T^T

just had rough week and all ><
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:59 am

@Ansku-

I'm glad you're back! : )

-----------------------------------------------

Today was so-so. I'm still being stalked by the new guy but thankfully my friends, Ivory and Keli have my back XD They've been trying to protect me from him (example: If I'm alone with him they'll barge in and cart me away) so I'm very grateful. Today one of the highschool students asked me if I could let her borrow some manga since one of her friends suggested she should read some. I'm trying to think of a good series to start her on that won't freak her out...Fruits Basket would be a good choice maybe? All the rest of my manga might be a little too iffy for her. I finished my work early today so I decided to write a poem to get my creative juices flowing. I grabbed a Thesaurus of the shelf and started racking my brain for words that rhyme.I decided I should write one on my two OCs, Yuri and Seichii (because I love them..a little too much <3 ) All I could write down was:
"Beautiful twins torn by fate
One by love and one by hate
The eldest twin was a brilliant boy
His younger sister was rather coy
The girl was born with a terrible sickness..
"
And then I couldn't think anymore @_@;; I kept asking my classmates of words that rhymed with sickness. Some of the suggestions I got were 'pickness' 'wickness' and some other words that don't exist. So I changed it to 'illness'...even worse suggestions. So I just skipped that part and went on to how the boy's heart was twisted and filled with hatred and such. But then I got stuck again ;p So I stopped. I really doubt I'm ever going to finish it, haha. XD After school my aunt came and picked me up. She's in a rather grouchy mood at the moment ,but I must not expand on that. OxO

And that was my day~
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Today was pretty good, I went to visit Break today
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:39 am

Today was good~

I woke up super early this morning after hitting my head on my dresser one too many times during the night. I woke up my mom and aunt by blasting Lady Gaga songs from the speaker on my computer XD I'm totally addicted to 'Bad Romance' at the moment. Later me and my mom went to go visit one of her co workers at her farm and she showed us around. I used to help her during the summer over there so I already knew all the animals by name. One thing I did not know is that she uses some of her rabbits for meat O_o;; that kinda freaked me out. Later my grandpa picked me up for youth group but he came to get me two hours early so I got to hang out at their house for a while. I listened to 'Comatose' by Skillet for an hour or so and my grandpa made me turn it off because that song was pissing him off haha! I really wanna use it for an amv some time : ) It's gonna be awesome. Anyway I worked on a drawing for a bit then I went to bell practice. Since no one showed up besides me and my friend Haley the teacher let us sleep until youth group. I waited outside for my friend and I saw her car driving up toward me and got super nervous. I don't know why but when people are walking/driving toward me or staring at me I don't know what to do. So I just stared at my sneakers while fidgeting with my thumbs. Her mom thought I was crying!! XD After youth group I let her borrow my Pandora Hearts official animation guide, Fruits Basket vol.3, and Black Butler vol.1. Then she told me that she's decided that she wants to cosplay Gil at the next Fanime con with me since I'm going as Oz...BLOODY HELL YUSH!! <3 It's gonna be so fun! She's still deciding whether she wants to be the older or younger version of him. Either one will do because I still get to tease her~teehee! Right as we're about to leave the church my pastor decides to ask us a bunch of questions about anime. He seemed really interested in it. I let him look through my PH guide and he said that Elliot looked cool. But he also said that he has rather strange eye brows and a pointy chin. *giggle-snort*

So that was my day! (sorry for the over expansion thar XD I just felt like typing alot..and I could have gone on forever lol)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:39 pm

HOLY FU*K'IN SH*T!!!! Today Today Today - Page 8 Icon_eek Today Today Today - Page 8 Icon_eek Today Today Today - Page 8 Icon_eek

No one but Oz and Break will get this but....

Guess who died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: