Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:54 am

@Oz: bahahahahaha Yuya as your father XDDDD

today I came back from SD and I had a BLAST!!! I saw my friend there and I stayed over at her house and it was a blast! but now im back and I have to go to school tomorrow and im pretty sure homework is waiting for me! =P
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:03 pm

today was booooorrrriinggg...
geometry I had no idea what was going on....advisement I went back to math and got some notes and stuff..then in study skills my friend came back to school. she's been gone for almost a month so we talked a lot. XD we were talking about careers and she had no idea what to do (since she is a senior) so we were talking about jobs. she says, "I should be a seiyuu! (actor)" and blah blah blah and then she says "I should be a seiyuu and go to voice someone in One Piece!" and I just burst out laughing XDDD and then I add "or Pokemon!" ahaha XDD I think its those moments where you had to be there..I guess XD in English we had to read along to the Crucible again. in science I had no idea what I was doing so I just dazed away XD in history we watched a movie. in spanish we have new vocab so I didnt what I was doing...today was just a crap day...I dressed like shit too XD AND today is freakishly cold. windy+coldness= me getting very mad that winter is coming soon....
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:36 am

Today was okay. Kinda boring (which is sad because I stayed home, it should have been fun.)

I stayed home by myself today because the night before I barely got any sleep from being sick. It was my way of rebelling against what ever wanted me to go to school feeling like crap. Although, I need to get better by tomorrow because I have plans and stuff. ;o

Most of the day was spent finishing up Umineko (only a few more episodes and I'll be done,unfortunately. D: ), putting stuff on my mom's ipod, stuffing my face with fattening food, and playing dress up(aka:cosplaying for fun XD ).
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:47 am

Today was kinda..interesting?

For anime club we got to watch an episode of Naruto. The funny thing is, we were supposed to be discussing a possible Halloween party with the eppy playing in the background, but we ended up getting distracted and forgot all about the discussion. It's so much better watching episodes with groups of people then by yourself because of all the cracky comments made. 8D

In P.E. we played a game of a mixture between football and soccer...it was weird. My friend introduced me to this one guy (who I think she likes ;D) and after a turn of strange events he chased me around for a while yelling "I wanna grab her cleavage! : D " .....it was really awkward. D:
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:53 pm

today was kinda fun =]
I kinda realized that Halloween was this week cus when I walked in the school I was like "why are people wearing costumes?" hahaha yaa... >_< most of the people were zombies though so it was kinda boring... =P geometry was pretty boring. our teacher was asking a lot of questions and noone was answering them XDD in English we had a food day so there was chips and cookies and drinks :3 and we were watching the Crucible and this guy kept getting so mad cus this girl in this movie keeps lying and there just pretending so people can be accused of witchcraft and be hanged..and this girl kept lying and lying and this guy kept getting annoyed XDD it was funny XDD lunch was pretty fun though I forgot what happened XDD in science we did more microscope stuff and we had to look at pond water and see if there was anything moving. the first one failed and the second one we had problems XDD hahah but my lab partner kept making up Asian jokes and they were hilarious XDDD oh when I was leaving science to go to history I THOUGHT I saw Germany from Hetalia but no...I dont know who the person was costuming as but it looked like Germany XDD in history I had to present and....I was on fire!!! no not that way.. I was sooo nervous and my voice sounded AWFUL..and it sounded like I was gonna burst into tears...yup...thats how I am in front of people when im alone... T^T in spanish we had a quiz and I was sooo out of it so I probably got a bad grade...my 'ADHD' was kickin in so I was coloring my workbook....with a pencil....*sigh* ya my day kinda went downhill when I was in science...but....I watched a certain musical song with someone named Grell and that just made my entire day...maybe even the whole week. =] and now im listening to all the musical songs that are posted on Youtube and a certain hottie *cough*Yuya*cough* is making me cry of happiness? yes. cus he's so wonderful =]
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:19 am

@Will-

There's a Germany look-a-like at your school? 8D Awesome! If I saw them I'd start yelling, "Doitsu! Doitsu!". XD

Quote :
im listening to all the musical songs that are posted on Youtube and a certain hottie *cough*Yuya*cough* is making me cry of happiness? yes. cus he's so wonderful =]

Agreed!! <333

----

Today was funnn!

We had costume day at my school and since alot of my friends are big Kuro fans, they wanted me to wear my Ciel in Wonderland costume. I was late for Spanish class this morning and when you're late, people tend to stare. So when I walked in everyone was like "..... O_o Holy crap!". People started asking me where I got my costume and if I cut and dyed my hair. I must have been asked about my wig well over thirty times today. XD I was also asked if I was Alice or Dorthy alot. Wtf? Everyone really seemed to like my costume. The only people cosplaying were my friend Lil who was loli-trap Ciel, Nika who did a closet cosplay of a soul reaper from Bleach, and the anime club president who was Beyond Birthday (they're costumes were all so cool ;w; ). When my friend Milly saw me, she tackle/hug/glomped me while squealing "Cieelllll!". This happened alot throughout the day. I kinda expected it since she's probably his number one fangirl. Really, she says she's the future Mrs.Phantomhive, haha! Unfortunately it was hard for me to stay in character, but I really tried to for her. I even wore my wig and eyepatch during P.E. since my hair was a mess. Thankfully we had yoga today so nothing got ruined~ In Algebra my teacher actually started calling me Ciel after she asked me my character's name. It was great. Later on in the evening my grandpa took me to dinner at a Japanese buffet I haven't been to in a long time. Sorry Gil, I didn't see Ren this time, but I did see a guy who looked like Kyoya. He was unusually hot for a dark lord. 8D -shot-
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:51 am

Oz Vessalius wrote:
Sorry Gil, I didn't see Ren this time, but I did see a guy who looked like Kyoya. He was unusually hot for a dark lord. 8D -shot-

ROFLMFAO!!! Did that cure you of your fear of the Dark Lord? xDDD
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:54 am

Yay! Today we also dressed up for halloween at school! I brought a change of clothes (aka another cosplay) xD The day was pretty good. i get in character when i cosplay, thank god i was LEO for my math exam. if i were Stahn (which is your typical stupid country farm boy.) i probably would have failed xD''''
But after that i went home, and i realized that i forgot my house keys!! =O and no one was home!!! so i broke into my own house!! AND SUCCEEDED! xD luckily my mom wasnt too mad o.o
well, that was my day.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Chan
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Today I went to visit Break. We watched the Musical Frogs and played on the sims
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:33 pm

@Oz: I should have totally done that! but then people would be like "wtf is she doing?!" XDDD
@Elliot: nice! ahahah once I had to break in my house too cus I forgot the keys and we kinda broke the window screen XDDD

today my mom forced me to go to this Halloween costume for dogs so we went with our puppies and we dressed them up as a hot dog, a turtle, and a monkey XDD I felt bad for them though >_< We were the very last people to register and there was...110 entries... ya....pretty crazy O_O but we won like 9th place or something like that?? XDD hahaha ya XD I MIGHT post them on facebook if my mom uploads the pics on her computer. :DD and later im going to go to a haunted house...ya....I might either pass out, lose my voice, pee my pants, or....something... XDD I think I might just lose my voice from screaming so much XDD and now....IM GONNA WATCH THE MUSICAL BABEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLZ TO THE FREAKIN YEAH!!!! now ima gonna go to watch some amazingness/crack XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:03 am

wahhh today was tiring =P
well yesterday was fun =] we went to the haunted house and I kept freaking out and I tried running away but my friends stopped me T^T So I walked in the haunted house with a hood on and I tied it so only my eyes were showing XD so it was like a tour (since it was called "13th street manor") and the first time we walked in we kinda stopped cus we thought that something would pop out since there were a lot of covered sofas and stuff but that didnt happen...I was like hugging my friend to death and while we were walking the floor was slanted and my friend that was in the front totally slipped and fell and I was freaking out XD and then there were other people and I was relieved but then we seperated ways and the 'tour guide' person let us in a dead end and that kinda pissed me off =P then later on they said we had to run cus the 'butcher' would chase us and I was freakin ready to dash for it. but nothing was chasing us... -_- then we walked in a PITCH BLACK ROOM...and I yell "I CANT SEE SHIT!!!!!" I was pretty mad there since I couldnt see anything and I was afraid if something would pop out in the dark. XD oh before we went, on their website they had a live webcam and me and my friends decided to stop and wave to the camera or even pose XDD and then we arrived at that area with the camera but everyone was rushing so we forgot =/ I saw the chainsaw guy and I was not running suprisingly...I was like slow jogging XDD I think its cus I was looking around XDD it was kinda stupid that some people came in freakin limos to a haunted house... -_- and then today I had to rake leaves...blehhh... =P but I need the exercise for my arms since their so scrawny XDD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:02 am

So yesterday was the day everyone went trick-or-treating and I ended up being the one who handed out the candy!!! I dressed up as a ninja!! XD I thought I looked really cool!!! XD but some of the kids were really scared of me!!!! T^T I am not sure why... it wasn't ment to be scary!! I took pics so maybe I will post them somewhere!!! =3
Today I went to church and stuff and came home for lunch!! Then around 5ish I ended up taking a nap and then I woke up at 10!!!!! T^T I am not going to be going to bed any time soon tonight..... T^T Dang it....... Oh well!! XD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 am

Today I was lazy and made my bro hand out candy tot eh kids for the 5 hours they were coming to our door. xDDD

While he did that I played Harvest Moon. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:27 am

@Gil: Hahaha!!! Thats Awesome!!! XD Which Harvest Moon were you playing? 8D

Last edited by Echo-chan on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:27 am

@Will-

I would have been freaking out in the haunted house too. XD Those things freak me out!

@Echo-

Ninjas aren't to be feared..okay some times they are, but only because they're so epicly amazing. 8D

@Gil-

Aw, that's not fair to your brother handing out all the candy by himself..but Harvest Moon is fun. XDDD

---

Today was tiring. @_@;;

Most of the day I was trying to work out plans and stuff because my friend was supposed to come over today, but it didn't work out and she couldn't make it. During the day I did some errands and I saw a Goku cosplayer in Best Buy. XD It was awesome. I got into a convo with him about how I haven't watched Dragon Ball in forever and some how ended up running into my 'friend' who works there (it's a long story).

Later I went trick or treating with two guys I know from school who randomly showed up at my door. We had alot of fun even though there weren't alot of trick or treaters out. We by this really scary house to get some candy and there was this guy with a freaky mask on, so to get over my fear, I poked it repeatedly. Every time I poked him he was like 'One more time, I dare you >8D '. It was great.

In the end I got candy, so it was a good day. <3
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:34 am

@Oz: yay~ ending the day with candy is always a good thing~
@Echo: *enter epic theme song here* Trunk ninja! xD ;3

Today was great!!! I got to work in a cosplay today, i went out with a friend today in cosplay, AND I WENT BOWLING IN MY COSPLAY!! Ahhhh! Today was so much fun~! =D I was Butler Emil (from TOS2) at work, i wore Leo's cosplay around town today. I also went into Chapters and bought 2 japanese learning books. one was a dictonary and the other one was a book full of kanji and their meanings!!! =O its awesome! And then i also wore Leo's cosplay to bowling! I was the only one dressed up so i got a full container of halloween cupcakes! it was great!!!
I love Halloween >w<
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:53 am

Today I went out on the town, so to speak, with my 5 yr old daughter. We went out for sushi (the conveyor belt kind), got chocolates and I bought her some clothes.

Then we came home and tried to tiptoe around my husband in one of his irritably creative moods as he decked out the foyer, front yard, and front window for Halloween.

Then he took our kid out trick or treating while I donned an old goth dress, played Diamanda Galas and gave out candy to the 8 (eight) kids who showed up.
Back to top Go down
http://gommyommy.livejournal.com
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 am

Awww~~ thats adorable~~~ oh wow, thats not too many kids o.o hmm....i dont know how many we had....not too many probably, cause we're not on a main road^^'
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:42 am

Today was interesting. Although I got beat up~ first time this year and defiantly not the last!

How all that went about is a long story. Basically I was eating lunch, minding my own business when two girls I know (one from P.E. and one from Spanish) barged in and started saying that I'm weird for always being so chipper all the time and that I need to start acting the way they want me to. Then they tried to get me angry by calling me names, but I just took them all as compliments, thus making them even more upset. I went with a friend to a classroom to get something really quick, and when I came back, they were going through my bag and binder treating it's contents like their personal play things. Oh, and they were putting one of my Hello Kitty bows in some guy's hair.

No one messes with Hello Kitty. D8< Ever.

Then I was like, "Asjtnaetnaenbtaetn!! Gimme my stuff back, betch!" and started waving my little arms around all displeased.One of them started teasing me for cosplaying at school on Friday and I came up with a pretty good comeback. It was "I liked your costume too! Your mask was so scary. Oh...wait. That was your face.". I felt like such a bad ass. That is, until the other one started to freakin' chase me armed with a rubber band aimed at the upper fleshy part of my arm. I ran as fast as I could to the front of the school, my life flashing before my eyes, just barely making it to the coordinator's office. Although, before I could find a safe hiding place in there, she got me. Then I ran back to where everyone else hangs out crying "Help meeeeeee! W-wah!" while I could hear the evil pitter patter of her shoes closing in behind me. Thankfully, my friend Monica stood up for me and said that she'd butt rape them with a cactus if they kept bullying her wife (which is me now I suppose). That didn't really stop them because they kept using the rubber band on me, then laughed and walked away with their smug, satisfied faces. As they were leaving I had the nerve to say, "Haha! That's right! Retreat while you still can!". Then they came back and hurt me some more.

And that was that. XD Although it wasn't anything serious. They were good acquaintances of mine so I let them off the hook. But next time they're gonna get an ass woopin'. Yup.
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:23 am

Oh my Oz, that sounds like quite a trial there. Took bad you can't take a bad ass B-Rabbit scythe to school, hmm?

I started NaNoWrimo today (National Novel Writing month...you try to write 50,000 words in the month of November. I managed just over 3,000 in 4:30 hours (which includes the time I took a walk to the post office, did laundry, etc).
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:18 am

TODAY WAS FUNNN!!! (Though school will ruin the mood tomorrow) xD.

I got stuffed up on Black Forest cake and Chicken Cordon Bleu! <333

For gifts I got;

Dad - Video Camera <333
Mom - $500
Grammy - 24 Yellow/Pink Roses and $60
Aunte Renee - $20
Aunte Cindy - (Getting treated at the bar when she feeling better)
Friend - (Will be giving it to me this weekend)
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:41 am

@Riem-

If only I could. XD That would be so awesome!

I might just have to try that 50,000 word challenge. It sounds fun! How I love to write. <3

@Gil-

Luckyyyy! I'm glad you had a great birthday. x3
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 am

Happy Birthday, Gil!

Oz, if you want to sign up, here's the site:
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/695419
Well actually that's my user profile, but it's on the site so it will take you there just the same.
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:13 am

@Reim-

Thank you! I'll have to sign up now. =3

Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:58 am

@Oz go ahead and make me a "writing buddy" on there if you feel so inclined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: