Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:10 pm

@Echo: hope you have a blast!! :DD

today was ok.
my mom kept nagging me to wake up even though it was 8 and I wanted to wake up at 9 since I dont start school till 10 >__< but during advisement we had to go to an assembly and it was about class rings...it was kinda interesting but they kinda seem costly =P then in English we had a sub and we had to do a lot of work =P the teacher said we had to read Edgar Allen Poe and I said yay while another person says ew.. XDDD we had silent reading time and I was reading the record book and there was one that said the largest whirlpools and they said something about another whirlpool in Japan which they named...Naruto.. XDDD I couldnt help but laugh XD but there were some gross records on there -_- in history we had to do our timelines and my OCDness just HAD to kick in -_- so almost everybody was done but me cus I had to have everything perfect
-_- and now im trying to finish it =P
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:49 am

@Will-

Haha, Naruto. XDDDDD I wouldn't be able to take that seriously.

---

Today was good. =3

We had anime club meeting today and watched part of the first eppy of Cowboy Bebop. There was this one evil guy, and since the projector gave off a purple glare, it made it look like his nose was purple. So now if we ever finish the eppy, I'll refer to him as the purple nosed guy. 8D Oh yeah, and Spike kicks ass. Seriously, he's awesome.

Since it was a half day today, my granny and I went out shopping. I ended up getting these two really cute sweaters and and L t-shirt. Grandma is finally okay with all the 'evil' sounding anime titles like Death Note and Hell Girl and all that. <3 So now she buys me merch. Yay! I find it funny because when we went to go pay for the shirt, the cashier looked at it, gasped, and said she was on Team Light. XD

The rest of the day I sat on my lazy arse and watched more Umineko. O^O I-I hope Kanon is okay.. and Maria officially freaks me out now.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 am

@Oz:

LMFAO @ Cashier! Her and I would get along well. xD

LMAO Maria is creepy and annoying...xD Kanon = <3
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:23 am

@Oz: LOL THATS EPIC!! I agree with Gil on this xD

And yeah....Maria is creepy indeed....What episode are you on??? =3

@Gil: I agree, i love Kanon too <3 I love the pairing of Kanon and Jessica D= Im sorry but its just really cute >< Same with Sharon and George~!

Today, on my way home i saw someone playing FF7 on their laptop, they were probably using an emulator but either way, it made me extremely happy xD Work was the same as usual, nothing too exciting happened. And i almost cried to the movie we were watching in English ;; It doesnt help that i cry easier when im sick....xD'''' *cough* stupid cold....;;
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:30 pm

@Oz: I love the Welsh Corgi thats in Cowboy Bebop XDDDD

today was ok
in Geometry we had a quiz and I was trying hard but I think I half assed it.....oops...in science it was weird/fun. well our teacher kept telling us to stay awake and she kept saying "dont fall asleep!!" and that made me even more tired... -_- but this guy that sat next to me kept saying jokes after what my teacher would say and I could not stop laughing. XDDDD we watched a video about how cells work in our bodies and most of it I was like "WTF is this...." it was sooo confusing...then we had to read an article about excercising...once again this is going to make me excercise...since it said so XDDD our teacher started talking about reproduction and our whole class just got in this huge conversation about sex......I was just sitting there blanking out. XDDD ya pretty awkward.. XDDD then we had to look up some stuff about the article like the things we didnt know..then the guy that sits next to me goes and tells this other girl that my depression gives him strength and im here saying WTF?!?! XDDDDD haha it was weird. in spanish since I was really tired I was soooo out of it...I even started numbering my paper 1,3,2 ... XDDD ughhh but we have to do this project about the Incans... -_- I hate projects....they need to BURNNNNN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:36 am

@Gil-

Hehe, I thought the same thing. XD

I know right? <3 Although I find the whole 'furniture' thing depressing. D: I think he just needs a hug. *huggles*

@Elliot-

Let's see, I just finished ep 6 today, so still have alot more to watch.

Awwww! I think the GeorgexShannon pairing is absolutely adorable. <3 Same with Kanon and Jessica after the latest episode I watched.

@Will-

In the eppy we watched, we didn't get to see the cute little doggy. But I've seen pics before and it's so cute! x3

I've had something similar to that said to be before too. Odd. o:

---------

Today was ok. Kind of awkward and confusing though. oni023

I was talking with a friend of mine and she said the guy who asked me out was gonna say 'I love you' to me...then she said that she'd beat him too it and say it first, which she did right after telling me. I wasn't sure if she was serious or not, but it sure seemed like it... T_T Gah, I'm so confused as to what the hell is going on!!

So later the guy invited me to go with him and some friends to the shopping center and I tried to think of every excuse possible not to go. In the end, I didn't go (thank God) and I had a nice, quiet evening to myself. So far that is. Something is bound to go wrong. ^^'

I'm kinda scared to go to school tomorrow... D8
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:29 pm

TODAY IS 10/10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG!!!
hahaha XDDD too bad I missed 10:10:10 though... >_< haha but besides that im going to karoke and its a karoke where you can sing japanese songs!!! :DDDDDD whoot whoot! I'll edit later of how it was =]
[edit] it was pretty fun! just that the place kinda looked suspicious XDD my voice wanted to give out but I didnt give up! uhuhuhuhuhuuu~~ but still it was fun =]
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:41 am

So, today Im having Thanksgiving dinner! And i worked an 8 hour shift today cause i had to cover for a co-worker that got in a car crash D= poor girl.
But it was so worth it!!! not only did i have my childhood friend come through my till, BUT THERE WAS A GROUP OF COSPLAYERS TOO!! PANDORA HEARTS COSPLAYERS NONETHELESS!!! There was an Oz, Echo and Alice xD it was great. they were buying ingredients to bake a cake lol! When they saw the pandora keychain i had, we just got into a big conversation it was great xD this was probably the best work day EVER. and im happy that the thanksgiving rush wasnt as big as i thought it was, cause im sick, very very sick xD''''
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:04 am

Elliot: That is AWESOME that there where PANDORA HEARTS COSPLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!! XD

-------------------------------------------------
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am finally back!!!!!!! It feels good to be home again!!!! XD anywho many things happened on the trip
I stayed at an awesome hotel that had a POOL!!! AND A HOT TUB!!!!! YES!!!!! XD
The only bad thing that happened at the hotel was when my brothers were playing with BOILING HOT WATER and ended up dumping a cup FULL of that water ON MY LEG!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP THAT HURT!!!!!!!!!! T^T
The next day we went to the ZOO!!!!! YAYZ!!!! IT was one of those HUGE zoos with a zillion animals!!! MY favorite were the Giraffes!!!!!! YAY!!!! XD But on the same day me parents forced me to watch The Wizard of OZ in 4d with them and the kids........... IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!! MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!!! THOSE FREAKIN FLYING MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX
Then we went to see my Great Grandpa!! It was his 98th Birthday yesterday and he looks like he is doing pretty good for a 98 year old!! :3 He was telling me really cool stories from when he was a kid and stuff like that!!! Very Happy
and today was the SUPER long drive home!!!! GAAAHHHH!!!!! I am sooooo glad to not be in that car any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
So ya! XD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:22 am

@Will-

Karaoke is so fun, huh? Sadly, I can't go out anywhere and sing. The only place in town that had karaoke was the pub and they're under new management, so it's gone now. XD Thankfully I have a karaoke machine in my room, so I put on 'concerts' for the neighbors next door...whether they like it or not. >8D

Next time you go, you should record! I bet you have a great voice. :3

@Elliot-

Pandora Hearts cosplayers?! That's awesome!!! You're so lucky!!! x3

@Echo-

Sounds like you had fun! The flying monkey's from The Wizard of Oz freak me out too, so you're not alone. D8

--------

Today was nice~

Since I had no school I spent the day with my grandpa. I got my hair cut and it looks nice now (and I didn't get sick! Yay!), went shopping at Borders, went to lunch and got stared at for ordering a kid's meal, then went home and watched anime. <3
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:33 pm

@Oz: ahaha nice! I wish I had a karoke machine :3
my mom videotaped me singing >___< but it was pretty bad at that time XDDD

today was tiring in some ways..
Math we had a quiz and there were algrebra problems so my brain fried...same ol in my study hall classes. in English we had a sub and we just did some work and a journal entry and we have to start reading a book. =P I've heard of the book and my friend read it once and she didnt really like it =/ I am no bueno with books XDD for lunch I had some amazing Kobe beef...it was soooo good... =o= science we had to look up some stuff and some people stalled us by asking about the miners that are stuck 2000 ft? or something close to that number...ya when I heard the story it was unbelievable at first but its true! :O its pretty amazing.. and I had to look up Neuron and then it showed a drawing and one part was labeled Soma...I wanted to burst out laughing but I just laughed a little XDD in history we watched a movie and we had to do questions from the movie. I think im worse at movie questions then math....sad....in spanish we went to the library and did our projects. =P
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:10 am

@Will-

Haha, Soma. XDDDD

---

Today was meh.

I had some interesting conversations with friends today. I was trying to organize my back pack and my friend Monica saw my Pandora Hearts manga, pointed to the cover with Oz on it and said, "Dude! That guy is hot.". I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. XD Then she saw my binder with a picture of Yuya on it and said the same thing. I let her listen to some of his songs on my iPod and wrote down some of the other ones she should look up and she fangirled for a while. Most of break was spent having her point to characters on my binder and in my manga saying she wanted to marry them. I told her she'd have to go through me first. >8D Muwahaha! Another friend also told me she wanted to cosplay from PH with me since she really liked the character designs. I think she'd make an adorable Alice~

The rest of the day kind sucked. My friend in P.E. was teasing me saying I had small hands and that it made me look like a child. XD But the part that made it bad was a jerk was hitting on me in Algebra, and I have to sit next to him now. Yay. >_>
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:46 pm

@Oz: you have a pic of Yuya on your binder?!?! *should do the same* >8D

today was ok
its wednesday so I got to sleep in :3 in advisement I was trying to finish my spanish project..then these two guys start playing there guitar with the stereo..makes me want to play guitar NOW..they were pretty good it was pretty loud but who cares!! :DDD in English we watched a weird movie and it was about witchcraft and how it wasnt allowed...er something like that >_< and my teacher says, "who here believes in dark magic or witchcraft?" my mind was screaming, "WICKEN!!!!" XDDD I dont know why but I really like that word. XDD it just seems...catchy XDD in history I was spacing out the whole time and I think the adviser came in and just took my footrest desk and sat. he smelled strongly of flowers.. XDDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Today was shit. I was paranoid about my website being due, and I come home to find my YT account suspended!!

Lovely. =____=
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 pm

@Gil: jeeze youtube keeps on suspending you!! D= stupid copyright..

today seemed like it would not end...
math seemed like forever...we took a test and then went over the homework. I think it went by so slow cus I kept looking at the clock and I was hoping for class to be over soon but no... T^T I had study skills and we moved seats.... -_- I dont sit in my little corner seat anymore T^T science...it seemed like we were wasting time but we werent. We watched the story about those Chile miners that were stuck underground for...72 days? ya I think..they were crying and that was trying to make me cry (cus whenever I see someone crying I start crying..) but the guy that sits next to me kept saying funny and random jokes XDDD then we got off topic and we heard this story from these people in our class about how they called 911 cus this guy fell off a bike or something and he was gushing blood apparently. and there was another person there but I think they ran away.. (I think that person that ran away might have caused that accident)..but I dont know. then we started talking about stories. yaaa our science class kinda gets carried away... >___< in spanish we had to present our projects and I did not want to go cus im 100% sure that I will make a fool of myself.. T^T
holy crap and now I just TRIED to kill a bee but that didnt work out well...and it disppeared and I am so scared right now...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:38 pm

uhuhuhuhu I didnt have school today~~
I was about to visit my old school since they do have school today but my mom was taking her sweet time so it was too late to go there.. T^T oh well maybe next time =P but we went to have ramen and I had boba :3
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 pm

@Gil-

WHAT?!!! DDDDDDDx YT deleted your freakin' account again?!! *gets machine gun ready* >_>

I think I added you on your backup account a while back, right?

------

Today was meh.

It was really boring aside from exploring the back part of the school with my friend Milly. I'd always wanted to see the rest of the campus, so she kindly offered to show me around. ;w; I don't deserve her kindness.
We also didn't have P.E. today and had yoga instead. I think I'm actually starting to get used to the freaky music they play and all the lights being turned off and all that. XD

The rest of today I have to use to get ready for the Renaissance Fair tomorrow. My cosplay is finished, but I just need to work out the finishing touches and such. <3 You will find out what it is tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:55 am

Today i went to an Anime con!! (okay, well, on Saturday i did, cause its almost 3 am here xD'''') And i was Leo!! For his glasses my mom found some that worked, the perscription was too strong for my eyes so it kinda hurt to have em on, but i couldnt see very well with the wig to begin with. soooo xD''' But either way. When i went to the Vendors hall, one table had round glasses!! THEY WERE PERFECT TOO!!! The price was $100 xD''' I managed to haggle down the price to 20 DOLLARS!!! So now i have perfect Leo Glasses <3 im so happy~ Sad thing though, i was the only PH cosplayer there D= i got a few pictures taken of me xD''' but i didnt care, the cosplay was friggen comfortable!!! xD A friend and I were playing "-anime-Name that tune" It was so much fun!! We came in 3rd place!! =D with like, 20 or so points xD'' you got one point for the series, one point for the name of the song and one point for the name of the band. THEY PLAYED THE PH OPENING!! i got 3 points for our team there xD''' Pandora hearts, parallel hearts, Fiction junction YUUKA. xD Whenever a .hack song came on, i had everything down within a second. my friend could have sworn that she saw smoke coming fron the marker lol!!! Overall it was a good con. i watched an OVA called "Summer Wars" the character designs were by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto, so i was immediately drawn in xD'' (He does the art for Gun buster, .hack, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and his style is commonly used through out Gainax.) It was so interesting!! AND SAD!!! the main character is a timid guy why can never do something because he always thinks he cant do it. The action scenes are wicked in this OVA, i'd actually recommend it to you guys^^
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:13 pm

@Elliot-

Awww that sucks there weren't any PH cosplayers D;

It's good that you had fun though, ^^

Ooo I've heard of Summer Wars. XD I might see it soon.

----

Yesterday was really fun! I couldn't be on here since my internet is still down, so I might be talking about yesterdays in the today topic for a while.. @_@;;

I got to go with my friend and her family to the Renaissance Fair. The best part is I got to cosplay as... the awesome Prussia! Hetalia6 (teutonic knight ver from eppys 53/53.5 of World Series).

A few people stopped me for pictures and they really liked my contacts. Although when I was waiting in line with my friend's mom for something then left to go get some ice cream, a guy in line told her that he fancied me and wanted to 'break out into a sonet'..... he knows I was dressed like a guy, right? D8

I'm really surprised some people actually recognized my character. Later on in the day I was stopped by a group of girls who were yelling 'Sir Prussia!' and as we were walking back to the car, two girls literally chased after me screaming the chatacters name. XDDD It was great.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:06 pm

@Elliot: aww no PH charas?! D=
I saw part of Summer Wars in Japan and it looked really good so I might get myself to watch the rest of it. =]

@Oz: hhahaahah niiiiiice XDD

today was kinda boring..we had to go shopping and im not really a shopping type of person... ~_~ but we went to Best Buy XD and my mom went to buy a laptop and it was those mini laptops..they're so cute! XD then my mom was trying to look for a movie and then I went in one isle and then I turn my head and it was the anime section XD I wanted to stay longer and look at what they had but I had to leave T^T overall they just had the big title animes like Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach >_< then we went to Target cus we were trying to look for a laptop cover. I saw an electric guitar and an accoustic guitar and I just stared at them for 5 min XD and I told my mom I wanted one. and she says, "my friends has one. you can go over to her house and play hers.." but I want my own... T^T oh well one day..one day...when I have $169 plus tax XDDD I was being pretty paranoid since some people were staring at me and I think it was my hair... XD then later we had Starbucks :3
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:50 am

@Oz + Will of the Abyss: Yeah!! no PH cosplayers other than myself!! But i did find someone who HAS cosplayed Alice so....xD'''
Yeah, Summer wars was great. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time xD''''

@Oz: LOL THATS GREAT!!! I love Prussia so much xD''' I cosplay Hungary, because i have the hair for it lol xD''' Did you get any pictures taken?? =3 *wants to see* =w=

@Will of the Abyss: hahah! Those mini laptops are cute!!! >w< my friend has one~ They're pocket sized! (for my sweater that is--i can fit my portable DVD player in one of the inside pockets lol~) And yeah, most Best buys have the large and popular titles^^; Electric guitars eh? Thats awesome xD'' they're much more Expensive here xD'' And its always good to have your own stuff, that means that you can play it when you want~! =D
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:42 pm

@Elliot-

You cosplay as Hungary? Cool! XD

I my friend's mom took a bunch of pictures, so I'll have to ask her to send those to me. If I don't get them in the end, I can just do my own photoshoot~ Although, my fugly face did Prussia no justice. XDDDD

----

Today sucked.

Another Monday. Crappy Monday. Yeah. I have to go to a stupid, loud assembly tomorrow. =_= Joys.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Nightray

Elliot Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:17 am

@Oz: Yeah!! =D Its fun carrying around a frying pan =w=

your face is not fugly!!! >O Remember when you showed us your Oz cospla or w/e? and we said that you made an Awesome Oz? xD'' We're probably gonna say that you make an awesome Prussia. i cant wait to see!! >w<
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:16 am

wahh today seemed ok..
geometry was boring but my mind was entertaining me...well actually I was ranting in my mind.. XDD but we were doing some compass work on our papers and it said SSA standing for side side angle. so our teacher says, "it could be SSA for side side angle or ASS as angle side side." I was kinda out of it but she adds, "but thats only in Geometry terms ok?" and then I look up at the board and I noticed that it said ass. I just laughed a little but my mind was laughing histerically and my mind was like, "OMFG IT SAYS ASS YOU GUYS!!!" 8DDDDD I then realized I was being really immature.. XDD so it just passed through my mind. XD then in advisement our teacher kept telling us what we should do in the class and I have no idea...I just want it to be a study hall while I peacefully listen to music.. ~_~ then in study skills ALL the freshmen were gone so it was pretty quiet in there. in English we had to read along to the Crucible. and jk its a play. its pretty...um....weird...and whats even weirder is that its a true story...(its about witchcraft) I just want them to say wicken...hahaha no that wont happen XDD for lunch I had my bento and everyone was like, "you finally have your Asian food!!!!!" im like, "uh huh..." 8DD history was pretty boring. we have to write a letter to the President about immigration...and I dont even know what to say...im kinda on both sides...this always happens to me!!! I can NEVER choose a side....hence Alois or Ciel XDDDD and I wanna go for both but I guess we cant....so I really have no idea what to say about this... -_- during spanish some of the freshman were gone so we watched Madagascar 2 and my teacher put it in Spanish dub and some people did not want English subtitles so I had no idea what they were talking about...and I havent seen it yet so I really wanted to know what they were saying... ;A; then I had to get a flu shot cus im going to South Dakota soon and cus my mom was freaking out if I got some disease... -_- I DID NOT want to see the needle so I just looked away and I was in LALA land... XDD my mom said the doctor or whoever it was was kinda aiming at where to place the needle in my arm...im not a dartboard sir. -_- and now its kinda swollen even when its not supposed to be... and I cant really raise it that high cus my muscle does something funky..oh well this will pass soon. =P
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:29 am

@Elliot-

I hope you're right. XD I'm gonna try and take some pics this weekend.

@Will-

Haha! Ass... XDDDDD

It was hard for me to pick a side with Ciel and Alois too, so I chose team Phancyhive. 8D

---

Today was blehhh again.

The assembly I had to go to had me very envious. All the nominees for home coming king and queen were paraded around like actual royalty. I might just run for the position next year...

At lunch after a strange turn of events, a friend of mine shoved some one's ginormous hat down my shirt making it look like I was well endowed. It felt awkward so I pushed it down to my stomach making it look like I was pregnant. People started asking 'Who's the father?' and I just pointed to my Yuya cd case and said "That gorgeous man right there is. ;D". XDDDDDD Then girls started fangasming over the pretty boy the rest of the time.

The rest of the afternoon I worked on a certain some one on this forum's birthday present. Gahh I'm struggling to find references though. @_@;; I'm still looking for that one picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: