Pandora Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum based on Pandora Hearts and other anime

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today Today Today

Go down 
+21
Lottie Baskerville
Lily Baskerville
Lacie
Yggy
Leo
Alice B-Rabbit
Konpeito
Reim Lunettes
Elliot Nightray
Jack
Echo-chan
InsaneEmily
The Cheshire Cat
Ansku
Ada Vessalius
Oz Vessalius
Gilbert Nightray
Mandy Chan
Vincent Nightray
Xerxes Break
Will of the Abyss
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

Today Today Today - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:54 pm

gahhh school is killing me! XP
Well yesterday I was trying to avoid going to school but that didn't work out...We went to the assembly and my friend wanted me to take pics with her...AGAIN. But I refused to go or else my paranoia would have gone mad. Seriously. So I watched the assembly and it was pretty boring...But my history teacher made this amazing basketball shot from like 3 ft away or...just really far away. It was pretty awesome XD
Today was a slow/fast day. In math I was in Lala land so...yeah. In dance we had to choreograph dances and I got to pick which group I got to be in so I went with a group with a friend in it. Last time I was put in a group full of bitches. It was hell =_= Anyways it was freakin freezing in the room we were in... =_= But I think were dancing to a Korean song which is pretty awesome. Me likey ;D Spanish was pretty boring... =P We watched Madagascar, but we had to write a summary of it in Spanish....blehhhh...In History we watched a movie and we had to write questions =P Well twas my dayyyy =P
Oh and Happy B-day to Aoi from the GazettE! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:31 am

@Oz:

NIce manga! 8D

I own those as well (they is awesome no?) x3

--------------

My day was....general shit with a little bit of good. xDD

I woke up this morning to find out my "sore throat" developed into a case of Laryngitis...=_______=

So I spent a good portion of the day not being able to talk at all. I stayed home from school, and now I can talk but you can hardly hear me. Dx

On the bright side this ment I got to sleep in, and I marathoned my Black Butler english dubbed episodes I just bought yesterday! 8D <333

The dub is only 12 episodes in and I already am amazingly attached to the dubbed voices. Some are still kinda odd, but overall the dub is enjoyable in its own unique way. <333

I think its offical to that Grelle has my favorite dubbed voice of the series so far too. <333
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:00 am

@Gil-

Yesss they are. I finished them all in two days. <3

Awwww *hugs*. ): Are you feeling any better? If not, get well soon.

You got the dvds? *envious* o^o I still need to order mine (it's not avaliable at my local Best Buy OR Borders. Only online. =3= )

Please tell me what Soma and Agni sound like once you get to those episodes. I'm curious as to if they're going to give them Indian accents, which they prolly will, and if they'll sound good. *bites nails*

-----

Today I did absolutely nothing.

I woke up at 5 or 6 feeling sick to my stomach, so my mom let me stay home. I was kinda reluctant at first since I shouldn't be making a habit of staying home, but I felt really sick so I needed rest.

Most of the day I searched up random crap on the internet. I found another chat bot this time in the form of Tom Riddle's diary, so I talked to Lord Voldie. We had a delightful discussion about vanilla ice cream and signing up for tap dancing lessons. I asked him what his favorite song was and he replied, "Your voice.". O__o;; I shut it off and went to go to something semi-productive and less creepy.

The rest of the day I worked on a story I'm writing. I made myself a nice little workspace, opened the windows letting fresh air in, put on my inspirational playlist and started writing summaries. Unfortunately it didn't really go anywhere. Half of the characters are still nameless thanks to the fact that I'm paranoid about having all the names start with the same letters or have extremely obvious meanings. I tried looking up words in latin, but they all sounded too much like the English words. Another problem is that it's turning out to be way too much like Pandora Hearts. I was starting to write a character like Gilbert then I stopped like "Woah! No no no, this guy sounds a little too familiar! D: " I have so much to work on, but if I keep trying, who knows? Maybe it will get published someday. When I'm dead.
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:12 am

@Oz: Ahh!!! Upset Stomach!!!! D8 I do hope you feel better soon!!!!!
Hehehehe!!!! XD His favorite song was your voice!!! XD Oh MY!!! XD
Woah!!! thats AWESOME!!!!! 8D PH is freakin Awesome so it seems you are going on the right track for Awesomeness!!!!!!! 8D I would totally READ IT!!!!!!!! 8D
--------------------------------------------------------------
Well yesterday was my second day of college!! who knows It was technically supposed to be my 4th but Snow changed all that!! ^^ I only have school 2 days a week!! and the 17th was out cause of Martin Luther King Jr. holiday!! =3 On my first day my American Gov. teacher didn't show up for class..... So I had to chill at the "Student Center" for about a 2 hours!! and during those 2 hours I was sitting at a table that was near the bathrooms and there was this girl who looked like she knew exactly what she was doing and she just marches her way straight into the guy's bathroom!! I was sitting there watching the whole thing and I was like "did she do what I thought she just did?" and 5 sec. later (I counted!!! XD) I hear a "AHHHHH!!!!!!" and the door FLINGS open and she rushes out and looks at the signs!! and I hear an "Ooooohhhhhhh......." and then she looks at me and I smile (it was taking all my will power not to laugh) She smiles back and her face gets Increadibly RED!!! and then slowly walks to the girl's bathroom!!! It all happened at Exactly at 6:20pm!!!! (I wrote this down in my calender!!! It was a big moment for me that day!!!! XD) So anywho yesterday my 3rd period teacher decides to show up and I found out that his is from TURKEY!!!!!!! 8D His Accent was SOOOOOOO COOOL!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D <3<3<3 and I also found out that he is a Cussing MACHINE!!!!!!! O_O!!!!! And her sure as Heck made it clear that he didn't want to see any phones or laptops in his classroom!!! this involved CUSSING and BANGING this with his FISTS!!!!!! O_O!!!! Luckly I chose to sit in the back for this class!!! O_O!!! I don't think I want debris from things being destroyed coming anywhere near me!!!!! O_O and today I had to work and..... Some kid decided to puke on the pool deck.... Luckly the other guard decided to go and clean it up!! Sheew!!! I have definatly cleaned up my share of that in the past....... But while the other guard was looking for cleaning supplies he accidently flipped the wrong light switch and it turned off the lights to the gym!!! and that was Where ZOOMBA was taking place!!! lets just say he got chewed out... T^T It was only a Freakin accident.... I mean honestly.... and then he was told by one of the main Ymca people that "You Lifeguards are the only people who seem to cause problems around here...." or something along those lines.... but still......ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!?!!!! D< I am SORRY that US Lifeguards are SOOOOOOO Troublesome!!!!! >/ GOLLY GEEZ!!!!!!!!! DX
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:39 am

@Echo you certainly had an exciting day! I've made the mistake of walking into the men's room multiple times in my life. And there's nothing quite like having to chase a wandering toddler into a men's room, either! Congrats on starting college! Those were some of the most fun years of my life.
Back to top Go down
http://gommyommy.livejournal.com
Gilbert Nightray

Gilbert Nightray

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:30 pm

@Oz:

Sadly....Soma and Agni appear in episode 13...this only went to episode 12....T_______T

So I have to wait till Part 2 to hear them.

I do know from the commentary that they are doing Indian accents for them though.

I'm not to worried about Agni. I went back and re-listened to some of his previous roles I've heard him in. He seems to be very good with accents and sounding older/younger. Angi's VA has done German, Russian, Western, and some other accents. xDDD

It's Soma's I'm worried about. According to the directors, Soma was the hardest to cast in the entire process. Now the guy they went with...I've only heard him in 2 roles. Both of which are REALLY DEEP voices of older males. But he has a shit load of roles I haven't heard, so idk which ones are younger.

Plus when you think about it...the guy must have a good ability to sound younger then Agni, otherwise Funi wouldn't have picked him. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:34 pm

@Echo-

I'm feeling a lot better now. ^_^ Thank you!

What I don't understand is, how would he know what my voice sounded like? I was typing. XDDD

Aww thank you! If it ever does get published, I'll make sure you get one of the first copies.

That poor girl. XD I totally know what it's like walking into the wrong restroom. Some times I do it on purpose though.

What does a Turkish accent sound like? I've never heard one.

Zoomba as in the exercise tapes? My grandpa has those lol

@Gil-

Noooo! I thought when you said you'd seen 12 eppys, I assumed you meant so far and that there were more. wahhhhh

I'll just have to trust in Funi and hope they're doing the right thing. I just don't wanna wait till May for part 2...
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:39 pm

@Oz: a nice little chat with Voldie?! How nice! Except for the part where he said his favorite song was your voice? creeeeeeeper! XD

Today was bleh! But it got a little better towards the end.
Gawd I don't even want to talk about biology and math. Well that started my day to be pretty bad. And it got worse. In dance we had to learn a cheerleader dance to...wait for it...wait for it! Tik tok....Ugh I was so irritated that I literally wanted to go jump off some cliff. =_= Then I went to the library and my friend was there. We worked on some homework and then 10 min before I had to leave we talked about...nerdy stuff XD He knew I was in a bad mood so he gave me chocolates. Yay XD In Spanish we had our teacher's mom subbing. I definitely failed my Spanish test. Gawd I'm so stupid I was studying the wrong vocab before we were going to take the test. *head bangs on wall forever* In English we had to finish our projects and I wrote my name in sharpie so it bled through the drawings. Gawd I'm just freakin ruining everything... *still head banging* History was a little better. There was a math teacher in the room and my history teacher was making fun of him. My history teacher says, "See if you want to become an architect or something that involves a lot of math then yeah you should learn math but I don't get why you have to learn stuff like 3x+1=....Why do I care?!" XDD And since were talking about the atomic bomb he says, "Well the people who created the bomb would have known math instead of saying, 'oh look 3x+1 is going to fall on my lap!' " XD Hahaha it was pretty funny. XD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Today is the happiest day of my life.
Why? Because they got the Oricon charts right!!!!!!!! The Oricon charts is a music chart countdown in Japan. (kinda like MTV? I dont know) XD But this band that has 5 songs (I think) has been up there in a LONG ass time. And some of us HATE them and are sick of seeing them on the charts cus there music isn't that good... But FINALLY some GOOD bands beat there asses!!!!!! I'm so happy that I'm tearing up. Good day...good day :'D
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:53 am

@Will-

I'm happy for you and the rest of the world! : D Which songs made it this time?

------

Today was pretty uneventful.

I spent most of this morning browsing through PH fanart. I went through 132 pages. <3 Yup. Later I did some fanart of my own. I tried drawing all the characters with those Deviant Art 'plz' smileys. Break's suited him too well. XDDDD

Later I went to my grandparent's house and finished some commissions people have asked me to do. :'D I'm just so glad people like my work that much. I also tried putting my book into manga form, but failed miserably. One of these days I'll do it when I have a bit more experience and skill....and my own crew to help me.

In the evening I went to bell practice. Twas boring. After that I went to the youth group room just to say 'sup' to everyone. People wrote on the pool table and there was a drawing of everyone who had been there in the past. They made me really short. My eyes were scary looking too. It's like they were looking into my soul. o_o Even though it was just a stick figure.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:17 pm

@Oz: hmm lets see CN Blue, Ikimonogakari(did some Naruto ED), Nico Touches the Walls(did 2 songs for Naruto ED), and Radwimps :DDD annnd a lot more XD

132 pages?! Damn! XD

Wahhhh....as I thought I am sick, so I skipped school today. (kinda happy that I did though) XD But my throat hurts and I'm starting to cough. Blehhhh =P
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 am

@Will-

I'm ashamed to say I've never heard of those before. I need to broaden my musical horizon. XD

Yes, 132! I'm that obsessed lol Plus I had nothing to do.

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. ): *hugs*

----

Nothing interesting happened today. Same old, same old. Blehhh. Tomorrow is a half day, so I'm glad.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 am

@Oz: thank you! *huggles back*
I am feeling a little better :3

Blehhh today was crappy -_-
In biology we talked about the reproductive system for a hour and a half. Yes....Lovely.... =_= For advisement we had to go to a different classroom and we had to do some paper about our classes next year and the following year. Twas boring =P I went to the library and read....My lunch was just rice and that DID NOT fill me up so my stomach was killing me during English...When I got home I ate 20 lbs of food. uhuhuhuh~~~ :3 And I just finished watching the Kuroshitsuji OVA which made my whole weekend ;D
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:20 am

@Will-

I'm glad you're feeling better. ^_^

Reproductive system? Blehhh! Thankfully we haven't gotten that far in class yet. >x<

Yay for food and Kuroshitsuji! Always makes my day better. XD

-----

Today was kinda interesting.

One of my friends showed up to school today in Mikuru's maid outfit. It was epic. *o*

In Health we had a substitute. He was really cool since he's met four different presidents. Anyway, we went to the computer lab and I didn't have a paper I needed, so he gave me the key to the classroom and told me to go get another copy off the desk. I'm horrible at looking for things so I made two unsuccessful trips. When I gave up and came back to class, a friend pointed out that it was right in front of me. Epic fail.

For P.E. we just walked since it was a half day. A friend and I got into a long discussion about oriental food. Usually she's really quiet too and it's hard to strike up a conversation with her. XD

For anime club we watched Chi's Sweet Home and Strawberry 100%. I also gave those who commissioned their dolls. There was much squee'ing and glomping.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 pm

@Oz: I suck at looking for stuff too >.<

today went by pretty fast. Usually Thursdays go really slow for me ~_~
In math we had a sub so I decided to draw in my notebook. Well actually I didn't draw...I just wrote down all my favorite bands all over my notebook :3 then we had a quiz which I really failed... ~_~ in dance we went to choreograph our dance....not... we just sat and listened to music...well me and my friend were. XD We were listening to this girl's ipod which had some Japanese music and I played Just be Friends and sang along ;D Then me and my friend were talking about music which lead to anime XD My friend kept telling me to watch One Piece. *sigh* I guess I will....once it stops airing...which might not happen until 5 years later XD In Spanish we did some note taking and played Pictionary :DDD And apprently our principal came in. I think that was my first time seeing her XD in history I was spacing out, but I looked like I was reading my notes XD Then we played a trivia game. Our team....sucked XDD
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:21 pm

today went by pretty fast! :DD
In biology we went over our lovely reproductive system...again...then we saw our grades...yeah mine isn't very lovely. My teacher says, "You'll catch up. But why are you late to class?" and I really wanted to say, "Well if I had first period off then I wouldn't have that grade in the first place." But all I said was, "I'm just tired...." skip skip and then in dance..it was pretty fun (for once) :DD but it took us 20 min to figure out what would come next for our dance XD and we kept getting distracted. My friend starts circling around me and this other girl joins in and I eventually join in and then our whole group was just spinning around in a circle. Yes it was a WTF moment when people saw us XD during lunch I walked with my friend to Taco Bell and we went to the infamous smoker hill. Gawd did I want to beat up the people there. Oh and before we were walking towards there this kid was getting arrested...idiot. But I think it was a kid that didn't go to our school since we were kinda eavesdropping while we were walking by. In Spanish we took a test and I failed the last page for sure. I skipped nearly all of them... >_< In English I took a nice little nap since I was done with it. In history I took yet another test! ~_~ I think I did OK....but I'm not sure. I totally forgot that my timeline was there to help me and when I turned it in I saw my timeline on my desk...yeah I wanted to bang my head against the wall. =_=
Wahhhh and tomorrow I'm going to start working! Wish me luck! >_<
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:33 am

@Will-

My day went by pretty quick as well. XD

You get to go off campus for lunch? Lucky! My school is in the middle of no where and we're not aloud to have guests even on a birthday.

I wish you luck for tomorrow. Does that mean you're going to start a job, or are you just doing chores?

---

Today was mehh. It got better as it went along.

This morning in Spanish I had to hold myself back from cussing hard core at this girl I know who sits next to me. She kept complaining that her top was too high and pulled it down so her bits were hanging out, then asked the guy sitting next to her if he wanted it any lower. =_= I called her a slut, but it went through one ear and out the other. Teenagers and their raging hormones confuse me.

In English we had a quiz and on the back we could write and essay for extra credit. The topic was 'If all the super heroes were against each other in a fight, who would win?'. I took up an entire page talking about how America is the hero. america1 Seriously. I hope I get the extra points~

During fourth period we had to work on a poster board project. By the time it was finished it looked like it was done by a five year old, but I was proud. After that the entire school went to a rally in the gym and for once I sat with my class. It was a loud, obnoxious gathering of girls in short skirts shouting cheers and such. During one of their dances, this kid from my Spanish class jumped down from the bleachers, took off his shirt and started waving it in the air while dancing with them. I was wondering if it was a part of the show until I saw a teacher crossly escorting him back. From what I heard he got detention. XD Good for him.

After school I was very bored until around 6-ish I heard the doorbell ring. Thinking it was my aunt, I begrudgingly put on my shoes and dragged my feet to the door. It was a postman. My Drrr! dvds came in today!! <333 I got the bonus keychain too *fangirls*
When I got home my aunt had me show her episodes 1-4 and she likes it so far.One of her commentaries was.." (about Izaya) ...He's weird!! Is he an alien? He talks about humans like he isn't one, so is he?" .She freaked out when I told her he was one of my favorites. XD Until she saw the cellphone scene and it all made sense. So far her favorite is Celty and she wants to watch the rest tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 pm

@Oz: I'm starting a job :DD
Sluts these days... =_= this chick in my Spanish class wears these shorts probably shorter than Ciel's short shorts. =_=
Props to the guy that went to dance with the cheerleaders. XDDD
Bonus keychain? me wanna see! :DD

Today I went to work. Haha that sounds really weird. XD
I basically just watched the people groom and wash dogs...yup. Then I ate pizza and then I went to wash my own dog. Yesh that was it. XD They said next Saturday I might be able to wash a client's dog or groom but we'll see. Then we went shopping to my favorite Asian store.. :3 There was soooo much stuff I wanted! Most of it was candy XD This store had a Hello Kitty section in the back but I'm so disappointed! It's not there anymore D: I wonder why? This store is downtown so it was pretty creepy on our way back home... =_= been a lonnnnggg time since I went downtown. O_O
Back to top Go down
Echo-chan

Echo-chan

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:11 am

I saved a little boy at the pool today!! He had his little water wings on and he jumped off the stairs and then started to freak when he noticed he couldn't touch the ground anymore! so he wasn't drowning... because he was making noises crying, and he wasn't going anywhere! (When someone is actually drowning they are unable to make any sound, their eyes get REALLY BIG with hair in their face, and they are flailing around! that is why drowning is called "the silent killer")and then his mom was like I CAN'T REACH HIM!!!! so I jumped in and grabbed him right quick and gave him to his mom! ^^ and of course I had my sweat pants and lifeguard shirt on!! and the one time I didn't bring clothes to change into!! XD then there was this little girl!! She came up to me and said this ---> Hello!!! I don't know you so don't talk to me!!" and then swims away with a BIG GRIN on her face..... =_=" I was like EXSQUEEZE ME?!? you were the one who came up to me and started talking to me...... >_> So when ever she broke a rule I would yell EXTRA LOUD at her!! ^^ "NO RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "GET OFF THE LANE ROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "I SAID NO RUNNNNNIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pfft!! Oh I will talk to ya alright!!! >)
OH the other day I saw a Grandma on RAMPAGE!!!!! At Walmart!!!! XD She was driving in one of those buggy cart thingies and her son or grandson was with her and the grandma totally RAMS into the Chip Display!!!!!! XD The whole thing fell apart!! there where two piller like thinkies filled with chips and then and a thing bob that was resting ontop of the two pillers!! she ran into one of the pillers and the piller falls apart and the thing bob on the top falls on the ground!! then she tries to back up and the bottom half of the piller is stuck under the buggie!!!! her son or grandson was like stop stop stop!!!!! while she was zooming back and forth, back and forth trying to get the part of the piller out from under the buggie!!!!! XD I was looking at everyones faces!!!! XD They were PRICELESS!!!!!! XD Then after she got free she zoomed it out of there!!!!!! XD Oh goodness!!!! XD
OH and this morning I was listening to Break's Battle cry over and over again!!! Its so manly and smexy and powerful!!!!!! *q* XD I thought I was going to faint!!! oni03 XD I just felt the need to add that since I did do that today!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Reim Lunettes

Reim Lunettes

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:22 am

Sounds like everyone's having quite the interesting time of it!

My five-year old cursed for the first time today..."Oh, piddle!" she said. It was cute.

I had nightmares last night...one where my daughter and I died in an earthquake and another where I lost my arm and was bleeding to death. I don't normally remember my dreams anymore. So those were kind of disturbing, to say the least.

Back to top Go down
http://gommyommy.livejournal.com
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:35 am

@Will-

Here's the keychain I got~ Today Today Today - Page 31 Celtyk10 I can't wait to put it on my bag or purse. <3

Kinda sounds like my downtown. XD We also have an Asian store there. Plenty of creepers too, but that's where all the cool stuff is.

@Echo-

Ah, the adventures of being a life guard. When I was little and went to the pool every so often, I was terrified of them. They put me in time out alot for silly reasons. >x<

Good for you saving that little boy! ;w; You're such a hero.

Break's battle cry? I don't think I've heard it. 8D Got a link?

@Reim-

Oh piddle....that is too cute! <3

I'm sorry about that. ): I hope you don't have anymore nightmares.

-----

I didn't do much today. My house has been having power surges every 30 minutes lately so I couldn't be on much. Most of the day I ate random crap and watched my dvds. Later I went to bell practice and that was the only eventful thing. I never thought I'd have to help some one unbutton their pants, but that's a whole different story.

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:50 pm

@Oz: awww looks awesome!!! :DDD lucky lucky

today was boring as hell then it got a LOT better!
We had to take a test online for science...I did pretty bad...oh well. In geometry I stared out the window for 20 min at first and then I came back to reality and all I knew was that my teacher was mad cus we did terrible on our tests...then I spaced out again. XD Then in Advisment I was invited to some thing called, "Breaking down the wall." Apprarently its something like Challenge day <--(the most depressing day on Earth! D: ) So I don't know if I wanna go or not... In dance my friend and I were listening to her Ipod and when the teacher came in we acted like we were doing stuff instead of sittin around ;P In Spanish this chick started a conversation about if this one guy was ditching and this other girl said, "no he's probably smooching his girlfriend." And then this guy asks to the teacher, "Whats your embarassing moment with your boyfriend? Or a moment?" And our teacher says, "Well lets just say the car windows were fogged up." I was like O_O whoa there...yeahhh....In English we did some grammar =P History made my day. My teacher like he usually is was hilarious. Our principle came in and wanted to talk to our teacher. Then he came in and someone says, "what happened?" and he yells, "I got fired!" and for a second I thought he was serious, but when he came back in he was laughing so he was joking. XD Then this counselor barged in and says, "SCHOOL IS CANCELLED TOMORROW! It's a snow day!" Yeah that made my day :DD We all were celebrating and my teacher says, "Look you just made them lose there attention!!!!" We were watching a movie before all this happened so we watched the movie again. And then Hugh Hefner came on and then some of us payed attention. Then our teacher says, "OH SO NOW YOU GUYS PAY ATTENTION...." XDDD twas a good day
Back to top Go down
Oz Vessalius
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Oz Vessalius

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:23 am

@Will-

We had one of those Challenge Day things at our school, but it was a Challenge week instead. Dx Not fun.

I wish I was in your History class. Your teacher sounds awesome. XD

Luckkyyy! Enjoy your day off tomorrow~

------

Today was kinda....bahh? I don't know what word to use, so I'll use 'bahh'.

There wasn't really much going on today. In Science we watched some more of 2012. How lovely that California is the first to go. ^^;;; I actually had myself coming up with a survival plan.

For Health we did our presentations today and I made a fool out of myself, but at the end people clapped so I must have done something right.

In P.E. this chick I know was being a total bitch. We were just casually talking then she tells me, "The reason I don't hang out with you is because you're too chipper.". Then she called me a 'hyper-condriac' and told me to look it up when I get home so when I come to school tomorrow I'll be angry and normal like everyone else. First of all, she misused the word. It's 'hypochondriac'. It has nothing to do with being happy. It's a person who obsesses over becoming sick. Second of all, who says I have to be a grouch all the time? Doesn't that drive people away? Don't you draw people to you with kindness? In response (which I shouldn't have done but felt really good), gave her the middle finger, smiled the biggest smile I had in a while and said, "Have a nice day, bitch.". It felt so good. : )

When I got home I had a slice of pie and watched some FMA:Brotherhood. <3

Back to top Go down
Will of the Abyss
Pandora Mod
Pandora Mod
Will of the Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:04 pm

@Oz: challenge week? aiyahhh D:
yeah I heard California, Hawaii, and Florida were the first to go D: but it would be worse if you were living in Hawaii since you wouldnt have an escape =P
I give you props. I wouldn't have the guts to go do that. XD

Today I'm going to catch up on my TV shows: Bones and Fringe. yayyy~~ these shows are the best!
Back to top Go down
Alice B-Rabbit

Alice B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Today was pretty sweet XD

We (Ada, Chessie, Vincent and I) had a half-day today and no school tomorrow because of SNOWMAGEDDON!!!!!!! THE SNOWPOCALYPSE IS HERE!!!!

...yeah. We're apparently having a HUGE blizzard (and I'm talking Chicago people huge, not, say, Florida huge), so school was cancelled in advance. >Very Happy

SNOW DAAAAAYYY! WOOT~!!!

Except they're too proud of their whole "No snow day in ten years" thing, so they used our once-a-semester day off, Head of School Day, for tomorrow. :/ They better give us another, because I'm not too happy about HEAD OF SCHOOL DAY being WASTED. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today Today Today   Today Today Today - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today Today Today
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Heaven :: Talk and Fun :: Talk-
Jump to: